Harem Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘And tell me Tiffany, how much will this black woman want your body and your loving. Tell me about her needs.’

‘Oh, I know she will be insatiable. She'll want me to suck her and fuck her all night. Her hot black body will be demanding. I'll have to become her white slave. And she’ll bring me into her marriage bed and get me to watch as her man fucks her with his big black meat. And she’ll make me lick all his white cum from her black cunt and she’ll expose her arse to me and make me lick it out while she suck’s her husband’s black cock and then I'll suck on her right tit while he suckles her left and then she’ll get me to wear a big black dildo and fuck her cunt while her husband rides her arse…

Wont you Marcella, wont you make me do these things, and I'll love it and come back for more and be your lesbian slut and…ahhh….yes, baby, yes, eat my bald pussy, my clit, girl, my clit…harder…oh you black bitch…I've never been eaten like this, never, never, never….ahh urgghhh!!

I thrashed wildly on the bed as a thunderous orgasm shook me. I bucked hard against Marcella’s mouth but she didn’t release her grip or her oral attention until every last bit of my desire and been spent and I was a panting wreck on the bed, drenched in sweat and shaken with what I’d just done.

Somewhat dazed, the next thing I knew was that my lesbian lover was at my side and was pulling me to her gorgeous bosom and I was hugging her so close and was suspended in the purely erotic moment. And yes, my black lover was all I had imagined. And yes she was insatiable and yes when I awoke the next morning I lay for ages just gazing upon the African beauty who had opened my body and senses and mind to sapphic possibilities I had only before dreamt of.

12