Harem of Vanity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the center of it all was a large circular desk with a range of holoprojected screens. In the hydraulically activated chair at the middle was the final member of my crew, the stunning Uthra Volandrael. Torrin's jaw dropped for a moment, though he seemed to realize it was rude to stare (and to drool, and the boner probably wasn't polite-society material either) and forced his mouth closed.

Uthra is in the same league as Adrea and I, massively endowed with what I believe are firm N-cup breasts, just barely edged out by mine, and, I'm sad to say, not nearly as saggy. Her skin is a deep Indigo hue, and smooth and shiny as spun silk. She affixed him with her heavy-lidded emerald eyes and pursed her obscenely thick lips. When it came to new additions to the harem, she did not like to be surprised.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," she said coyly, masking her disdain as she swept a lock of raven-black hair behind one of her pointed ears. "What shall I call this new beefcake, hm?"

Torrin opened his mouth, but I stepped in, cutting him off, "This is Torrin Voss."

She tapped away, entering the info into our database. "And what role in the Harem would you like him to hold?"

I grinned. "Top Cock."

Orvin Challus stood up, the strapping middle-aged man turning red, "but that's MY job!"

"Was," I corrected him. "You can peacefully step down into your new role as Auxiliary Cock or we can leave you at the next planet."

The former Top Cock glared at the new meat. Uthra would have her work cut out for her getting him settled peacefully, but it was always the way of things. Torrin would make the 5th man to replace a predecessor in the Harem.

To think my first had been just 9 inches long! I hadn't measured Torrin yet but he was easily packing that just soft, maybe even more.

Orvin muttered his disappointment, but compliantly began stripping his things from the biggest nicest bed in the place. Top Cock was the seat of whoever my size-queenish self most adored at that moment, who was inevitably the biggest boy.

"Welcome to your new home, Torrin. I'll be seeing you later tonight."

I reached up and cupped his balls...well, one enormous ball, anyway, they were too big to fit both.

"Ta-ta!"

12