Harem of Vanity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged hard on the big cock as Hemry's longer member speared into me, girthing the opening to my poor little hole wide, the force of his thrust driving me a little further down on Arinth's cock than I'd meant to go. I looked up at Arinth with tear-brimmed eyes and pleaded with him silently to take ownership of my face. The stud obliged, grabbing fistfuls of my hair and hammering deep into my throat, each pound of his thick dick drawing a new sound from me, the messy pool of slobber and precum splattering everywhere in thick gooey drops, speckling my face and tits, puddling on the floor.

As Hemry's cock batted up against my cervix I came for the first time, rewarding his balls with a messy squirt of cream, howling in time with Minerva, though with a mouthful of fat black cock my howl was more of a strangled, contained glurking noise. I coughed him out in a sea of precum ropes and attacked his balls, sucking and worshipping the big nuts inside their hot sack. Another fuck thrust drove me to inhale sharply, causing me to gargle a huge ball for a few seconds before I recovered and spat the choking hazard back out.

"Take my ass," I growled at Arinth. He looked a little nervous.

"My cock's a little big for—"

"I said take my ass. That's an order!" I barked.

Dutifully he helped reposition me and Hemry both, making Hemry lie on his back while I crawled onto Hemry, tits crushing against his chest as his cock re-penetrated my cunt. Saying some sort of prayer for my soul, Arinth straddled my thighs and leveled his slobber-coated cock right between my cheek, punching into my tightest hole with a triumphant groan.

"OH GOD, YESYESYESYESYESSSSSS OH CORE ME OUT, OH FUCK BEAT MY CUNT INTO MY BRAIN PAIN YOU MAGNIFICENT FUCKING STUD FUUUUUCK!"

Minerva's scream drowned out the sound of my own pleasured moan. Having my ass stretched so wide hurt, of course, but it had the magnificent effect of shoving my pussy harder around Hemry's humongous prong, my poor clit double-pressured into a state of vibrating constant orgasm. I was squirting freely now, bathing four thighs and four balls in valuable pirate-queen nectar, howling so loud it was probably penetrating the vacuum of space.

Speaking of penetration, Minerva's cries suggested she was experiencing that on a whole new level:

"OH FUCK YOU CERVIX! FUCKING FUCK YOU FOR BEING IN THE WAY! COCK-PUNCH IT STUD, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT HURTS, PUNISH MY STUPID FUCKING CERVIX FOR STOPPING ME FROM GETTING ALL OF YOU! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! UNGH! UNGHUNGHUNGNGH!"

I'm not sure if it was my showering juices or Minerva's cries, but finally Arinth came, I could feel his balls dancing on the crack of my ass as he finally dumped what felt like two pints of boiling cream right into my overstuffed bowels. He grunted with each pump of his thighs and fell forward; fortunately he was considerate enough to use his strong arms to prop himself up somewhat, neither crushing me, nor forcing Hemry to be rubbing-nuts, straight boys can be so sensitive about that stuff.

"YEAH STUD, SHOOT IT ALL OVER ME, FUCKING DROWN ME IN THAT GODDAMNED LOAD! OOO YES! MORE ON MY TITS! OO! BIGGER PEARLS ON THAT NECKLACE, YES! MAYBE AIM SOME FOR MY GWUBBBAGHGH!"

I could only imagine what Torrin was doing to her face when she gargled out of earshot like that, I'd seen the boy cum and I knew it was epic.

I slapped Hemry's hips as I came yet again, cunt feeling tired and firey as it oozed out more cream, "Alright stud, gimmie my desert!" I urged, opening wide and batting my eye lashes for him.

Hemry grinned and pulled out, letting me nudge Arinth aside as he stood and I sat up, I admired his grotesquely fat glistening cock as he took it in both hands and wanked himself off, reaching out to palm and pump his big fat balls in their tightened state, he was any second from going o—

His first shot came with frightening speed, threatening to knock my head back, forcing an instant gargle as it slammed into the back of my throat. I bent my head a little to close my mouth and swallow, taking a big rope right to the forehead as he unloaded a second time, giving his Pirate Queen a crown of cum.

I straightened up and wrapped my lips around his dickhead, greedily swallowing shot after shot after shot, quickly gulping each of the three down, but the last was almost too much and I had to pull back again. Showing reverence he aimed lower, letting my mammoth left tit take the next blast, while I caught my breath, then I was back on that dick again, swallow the last of his voluminous load, gurgling a bit with the final swallow.

I collapsed onto my back, startling myself with a sudden belch as my tits flew wildly, I felt a little shamed before the men so I pointed for the door.

"Good job, boys, back to the harem with you, I want to sleep alone tonight."

I very rarely let my lovers spend the night with me, it's not that I was above a good cuddle, but it's hard to manage a harem if you let serious emotional attachments form. And it wasn't just to save me hassle, I knew in my heart I could never settle for one man, no matter how gifted, the same thing that kept me exploring space, pushing the limits of what I could get away with in theft, and all else in life would never let me settle down.

I showered then, and slept majestically. Whatever I might fear about the day to come that fear couldn't hope to touch my dreams.

12