Harem of Vanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAUUUUGHN!" he roared as the massive cum-cannon began to go off. On the first shot I thought I was in for an easy time, the copius head erupted in what was more a spray than a stream of jism and I let it dance into my gullet as I pulled it back, wanting to control what happened, loving the feel of what seemed a hundred drops spattering all over my insides, astonishingly warm and thick.

That first shot had lied. If it was a juice-glass of nut-nectar, the second was a heady pint, it spewed from that cock like a rolled up newspaper of gooey fluid, hitting my jugular from the inside, making my neck look a little cobra-like as I fought to keep it in. I swallowed three times in a row, painfully, my eyes tearing up slightly as I unleashed a horrid belch, my pour gut already fighting to free some space for what it knew was coming.

The flavor was delicious. Days of prison food had left me wanting protein, and in what this dick was delivering you could probably adequately nourish a city for weeks. Tasty though it may have been in all its umami goodness, the unctious third shot was even longer and thicker than the second, my throat gurgled grotesquely as it chopped the load into four, five six different portions, almost chewing the seed more than swallowing it.

I was still ingurgitating that shot when the next came and it was game over, I retreated with something that was half-cough and half-gag, losing all that was in my mouth, a little of what was in my throat, and possibly some of what was in my stomach as well. This torpedo of titanic teste tonic was unfathomable and when the tail end of it slapped not into my mouth, but my face, the world went black with white.

I'm not entirely sure how long he kept blasting away. I know I felt shots hit my face a few times, then my tits, really raining on the old girls with unrelenting fury, and then, somehow, it was over. I shucked cum from my eyes with desperate palms, peering through my smeared visage at the stud. He'd apparently sat or fallen somewhere in the course of his orgasm, and he was panting with a satisfied look on his face, a shit-eating grin on his lips to match the cum-eating grin on mine.

"Wow, you're...you're incredible," he finally managed.

"Damn straight, donkey-dick. You sleepy?"

"A little, but we can stay up and talk or cuddle if you want."

I laughed at him. "Idiot. Shut up and get ready for round two."

"What?" he looked a little scared, but I had him by the balls in a heartbeat and his semi-soft cockhalfway down my throat in the next, letting my cum-slick body guide his dick between my tits, wrigling my torso to give him an even more mind-blowing full-coverage effect. I undulated like a snake, lying prone to suck his dick while he sat, his face a mask of bewildered extacy as I went to town on him. Thankfully by the time I reached his second orgasm, it was maybe at half the strength as the first, and while I felt sick and queasy after swallowing it all, at least it didn't paint me.

Now he was a puddle of pleasure before, murmuring into sleep as he lay before me. I marveled at the huge dick, lamenting that I absolutely could not afford the risk of fucking it just yet, and settled into an uneasy, cum-covered sleep.

12