Harem School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god, focus! Angela prayed, as her pussy got damp and her head started to swim with deep-ingrained pleasure.

"Or if there's some spine left in you. If there's spine left in you, you might be a bit more than submissive little cunts. You might be trained as a toy dominatrix. You might even be a dominatrix yourself one day."

Angela almost broke her posture in shock at that. What? A dominatrix! Fuck, is he serious?! She looked up through her eyelashes at Isis, who was staring at her with some of the shock she felt, and whose expression then... Hardened. Isis licked her lips, and her expression turned from fellow fuck-toy, another body, female flesh to play with when ordered, to make her cum with wet tongue and long fingers, or soft bosom to bite, and became suddenly challenging. Her face looked a little bit desperate, but it was determined.

Angela felt numb, and the next words barely penetrated, only her training seizing and retaining them, processing them to the point of automatic obedience while her mind reeled.

"This is a wrestling match. There will be three rounds of five minutes each. Your time dominant will be recorded and you will get one point every time you achieve dominance, two extra points for every fifteen seconds after that. You get five points for every time your opponent cums. You can do anything to your opponent except cause injury. There will be no biting, scratching, or deliberate bruising or you will be disqualified. If you cannot win with discipline, you cannot win at all, and will need to revisit your training and be punished, heavily and as your fellow whores' plaything."

It gave Angela a brief spark of hope, then, that Isis' eyelids fluttered, just for a second, and her belly tightened in spasm.

"There is one final thing which I should not have to mention. You are being tested as dominatrices. So act like one. And the winner of this match gets the loser to play with until she tires. We have equipment waiting. Do you understand?"

Angela's lips formed the deeply ingrained "Yes, master."

Isis, damn her, managed to bite off that second syllable, and the one following, and the Domme's tongue lashed at Angela alone.

"You're not learning, girl! You don't have much time for that."

Angela recoiled, inwardly, her training keeping her back straight and her face blank as the Domme stepped back and held up both stopwatches.

Angela's mind was in a panic. Wrestling? What did she know about wrestling?

Then the Domme said, loud and clear, "Wrestle!" and she found out that Isis didn't really know about wrestling either. But it didn't stop the girl from launching herself hard at Angela, arms outstretched.

All Angela could do in response was to respond, and from that moment she was fighting off the back foot.

Isis crashed into her and they sprawled onto the mat, Angela's more generous breasts sending her sharp pain signals as the lighter but still adult Isis landed on top of them. The breath was driven from Angela's body, but she still managed to fend off Isis' clutching hands and avoid getting pinned absolutely. Isis' legs were on either side of hers, and - oh god - their pussies were brushing as they struggled. Angela nearly collapsed. She failed to strangle a desperate moan and Isis, who spotted both the sound and the reason why, grinned wickedly and ground her hips down, hissing "Down and dirty, bitch!"

Angela's body collapsed backwards, arms and legs and head flopping as submission overwhelmed her. She dimly heard the Domme say "Isis has dominance," but it was lost by Isis continuing to grind their pussy lips together as she grabbed Angela's legs between hers and squeezed, bracing herself as she reached down to Angela's breasts, squeezing them /hard/, her fingers turning the flesh white.

Angela screamed in pain, but it was the sound of a cumslut, fuckbot slave and Isis, shorter and not up to her face, laughed at her exposed neck and said "Cum for me, slut!"

Angela, conditioned for years to respond, still confused and uncertain in this competition, thrown into turmoil by the circumstances and by Isis' desperate but effective assault upon her, responded. Not powerfully, not hard or long, but she did jerk and gasp out as her pussy spasmed, and the Domme said "Five points against Angela for cumming."

Isis laughed again, hissing "That's a good little bitch! You fucking dirty slut," and kept up a running litany of degrading abuse as she twisted, slipping her hand between them and plunging two fingers into Angela's cunt.

Angela convulsed again, jerking up into Isis' hand, moaning helplessly. Somehow a tiny voice in the back of her mind was shouting at her, trying to tell her that this was wrong, but her mind was too fogged and cowed to comprehend. They weren't going to get in trouble for this, were they? Surely Mistress knew what she was doing?

The she heard the Domme say "Fifteen seconds, two points to Isis." The right memory came back to her, and she panicked, bucking, catching Isis by surprise and throwing her off, sprawling ungainly and screaming in surprise and rage as her fingers were torn from the pussy she thought was going to be her toy. But she recovered fast and Angela was too weak, at first, to put up a more than token resistance, still confused and still not in the right frame of mind, trying harder to avoid Isis than to fight back.

Neither of them grappled with any degree of skill or effectiveness, but the desperate and assertive attacks of Isis wore away at Angela's training once more as all she could offer was squirming defence, manging to stop Isis get one leg between hers - she knew instinctively that once her opponent's thigh was hard against her pussy she may as well give in and cum again - and holding her wrists, avoiding all but random slaps and grabs, twisting her head to avoid Isis trying to claim her through kissing her, and for a few seconds they were locked immobile, both breathing hard now, one angry and frustrated, the other almost whimpering with fear, when the Domme said calmly "Isis has the advantage but no dominance, you'll have to do better than that."

This almost didn't register with Angela but it did with the girl on top, who gave another shriek and a violent effort that saw Angela, in trying to avoid her, twist away. For one second even Isis was surprised, but then she managed to gain the advantage, wrapping one leg around Angela beneath her breasts, throwing her leg over and holding her in an unexpected scissor grip around her middle, driving the breath from her body.

All Angela could do was flail wildly, pawing at Isis' thighs around her belly as Isis worked another arm around her neck, grabbing around the throat and bowing her backwards, the arm beneath her breasts rising up to grab one, nipple captured between index and middle finger, squeezing it hard as she squashed the ripe mound into Angela's chest.

Again Angela screamed with pain, and tried to break free, but Isis was holding on too hard, too well, and hissing too many control phrases into her ear. Her breasts were too sensitive, her cunt too wet. "Isis has dominance," the Domme said calmly.

This time Angela managed to fight back as Isis tried to use her legs to scissor Angela's apart, and wrapped her thighs together to keep her desperately throbbing cunt safe from Isis' scrabbling fingers. With another compulsive heave she got her legs free and began scrambling around the mat, unable to shake Isis' arm around her throat but once more managing to retain some measure of control by trying to run away. "Dominance broken," the imperturbable voice of the Domme said, which boosted Angela and made Isis even more desperate.

But no matter how hard Angela tried to run, her mental state was too confused, too shattered to fight back. By the time the five minute bell rang she had been pinned down twice more, and fingered to cumming once more. She crawled to the edge of the mat feeling shattered, weak and humiliated - Isis' slave in all but formality.

But good slaves do as they're told, and so when they were told to assume the sitting position, rest and focus themselves for the next round, she did so. When she sat, knees together and back dead straight, shoulders pulled back and eyes straight ahead and unfocused but steady, she managed to pull the shreds of her will back together and focus. And that allowed her to think.

Isis was winning not because she was a better wrestler but because she was trying to win. She was thinking like a mistress. Even through the discipline of her posture, that was obvious - her eyes still had a hint of the glare, and her jaw was set, her hands trying to relax but still with a touch of rigidity that suggested claws and aggression.

Angela was going to have to start thinking like a Mistress, and that meant /knowing/ that you were dominant, not that slut over there! Angela finally felt a surge of the anger that she desperately needed. That slut was no better than her, they were both whores together! Why should she have an advantage here?

If Isis saw the new set to Angela's jaw, the way her hands involuntarily twitched before being stilled and brought under control, the coldness in her eyes, she didn't show it. And she particularly didn't show it when the Domme walked back onto the mat and said "Time! Stand your places!" She scurried forward, eager to be on.

Angela moved more deliberately, a flash of native cunning making her seem weak still, and she knelt correctly rather than assertively, her eyes dropping a little, which would have earned her a whipping in any other forum.

When the Domme said "Wrestle!" Isis launched herself across the mat, eyes and mouth revealing her hunger for victory, for power, but Angela threw herself sideways and upwards, grabbing the startled Isis around her torso and throwing them both sideways, twisting around in the air, getting behind her opponent and holding her tight, landing on her back with Isis impotent on top.

Isis screamed "You fucking bitch, how dare you!" but she was too late to prevent the taller, longer Angela getting her legs around Isis' and spreading them open, holding her exposed by main strength. Isis was wiry but Angela was not just larger but athletic as well, always able to take physical abuse, tortures and postures, and retain endurance for other things. No matter how hard she struggled she couldn't shake off Angela, who held Isis tight while catching her breath and planning her next move.

"Angela has dominance," the Domme calmly said. Isis tried to heave herself free but found Angela's legs and arms iron-hard about her. She tried to use her arms to lever them over and Angela, with a flash of inspiration, twisted with her, torso only, legs bracing them in place but catching Isis' arm and twisting it back, trapping it beneath them but slipping hers free. Isis cried out in surprise and what might have been pain. Angela paused, automatically, but the Domme calmly said "Continue."

While their free arms grappled, Angela was free to snake her hand down Isis' belly and clutch at her mons. "I hope you're wet already, slut," she whispered into one flushed ear. "Because otherwise you're going to hurt, and it'll be your fault, won't it, bitch?"

Isis tried to deny this, tried to writhe away, tried to escape but the phrases and the helplessness of her position made her body react, so when Angela plunged two fingers hard inside her, they met with no resistance. She arched into them, and couldn't stifle her own moan of submissive lust. "There's a good slut!" Angela said with a carefully delighted tone in her voice. "You're doing well! Now spread those thighs wider so I can frig you properly, bitch!"

Isis, now helpless in the fact of her training and her arousal, spread her legs and went limp in Angela's grasp.

Angela had thought about this, quickly, and decided that although making Isis cum was valuable, it was more valuable to make her weak and unable to resist, and to stay on top as long as possible. So she went slowly, trying to trap Isis inside her own mind and leave her unable to fight when she did come back to her senses. So she waited until the Domme said "Fifteen seconds, two points to Angela," and felt Isis begin to jerk in realisation and only then said "Cum, whore!"

Isis' orgasm was hard and Angela drew it out with one hand still vigorously pumping her pussy and clit, the other grabbing one nipple and distending it, using Isis' weakness for pain against her. "Five points against Isis for cumming." Angela managed to draw it out almost until she heard "Fifteen seconds, two points to Angela."

Isis struggled hard, then, and though she was weak Angela had been forced to hold her position and was also beginning to tire. Isis broke free and tried to roll away, too shattered from cumming so long to properly fight back. Angela gave chase, trying to pin one arm to the mat. Isis jerked the arm away, rolling onto her back as she did so, and Angela, striking as fast as she could, landed on top of Isis, pulled her knees up to clamp the smaller girl's torso, pinned both arms above her head to the mat, and then moved up her body to sit on her chest, looking down as Isis ineffectually tried to buck her off, head still spinning, and said "Don't try to run away, bitch! You're my whore! I may have to punish you for that." She slapped Isis gently across the face, but the extra humiliation worked against her.

As the Domme said "Angela has dominance," once more, Isis, still desperately in the mindset of a dominatrix fighting back, convulsed violently and managed to lift her legs far enough to hook her ankles around Angela's neck. With a shriek, Angela was pulled backwards, releasing Isis' arms.

The smaller girl jammed one hand against where Angela's pussy rested on her chest, and snatched at a nipple with the other. Angela gasped and shook, and gave Isis enough leeway to throw her off. Suddenly they were back on an almost even footing, but with Isis' fingers jammed in Angela's pussy.

Angela landed with her legs still spread and knees folded and as Isis tried to jam her whole fist inside her she clamped her thighs together, trapping Isis' arm. She grabbed Isis' other arm by the wrist with both of hers, and ripped it away from her breasts. She screamed "You fucking bitch!" But the sound merged into Isis saying the same thing.

For a moment they were almost at stalemate as as they lay on their sides, Isis trying to free either arm, Angela desperately trying to work out what to do next to regain control.

It was Isis who got the first breakthrough, lifting one leg over Angela's and bracing against her uppermost breast, breaking them apart with a cruel shove. Angela cried out in pain but this time didn't let it distract her, and grabbed Isis' leg in retaliation, managing to brace her own foot against Isis' cunt and press hard, using her height and position to keep the smaller girl out of reach.

The rest of that round was scrappy, neither girl gaining the upper hand for more than a few seconds, fatigue telling on both of them. Isis was more agile and could jump to her knees, moving faster across the mat and with the advantage of height as Angela struggled to scramble off her back, but Angela was still stronger, and neither one could gain the element of surprise that would give them enough dominance to turn the other into a sub once more. They were both far too angry, too committed, for that.

The round ended with frustration for both of them, and the cold determination on each side that the other bitch would pay, and would submit, and would beg to be forgiven.

As they knelt and rested, the air between them nearly crackled. They started not into space or at the mat but into each other's eyes, with cold determination nearly as strong as hate.

When the next round began there was no mad rush, no screams and no overconfidence. They both raised up, arms held loosely wide, and started knee-walking towards each other, wary and seething.

Neither of them had any background in wrestling, but they knew about restraints, and they were learning fast.

Isis, more agile, tried to get around Angela. Angela, slightly more focused on the process and not the goal, second-guessed her and got the first meaningful hold.

But it wasn't a hold she could do anything with. For the first minute all they managed was to writhe around on the mat scrambling for a better purchase, even silent except for gasps, grunts, the occasional oath or curse the only sound beyond the slap of flesh against flesh or flesh against mat.

With no definite advantage, and neither one able to find one, their wrestling was more animated, and certainly more strenuous, than it had been in the first round. Isis, fast but slender, found herself constantly frustrated and Angela, stronger and tougher, felt herself to be always on the back foot but not in any real danger.

By the second minute they were both flushed and breathing hard, and starting to sweat in earnest.

That was when Angela began to get the advantage. Isis began to struggle to get any sort of grip and Angela, who was used to this, who had suffered through punishment after punishment until she learned to cope with this, began to get a glimmer of hope but, disciplined, didn't let it change her behaviour. Then Isis began to get sweat in her eyes, stinging and distracting her. Angela, who had already closed her eyes and was wrestling by feel, all either of them was doing anyway, began to put in a little bit more effort.

It was Isis who saw the pivotal moment first, and desperately tried to clutch Angela, who was manoeuvring for another hold with no real expectation of being any more successful than she had been up to then. There was almost a popping sound as her grip failed to gain purchase, and suddenly she was flailing desperately as Angela managed to catch both of Isis' legs between her own as she pinned one arm beneath body and, with a heave that she almost had no strength for, flipped on top of the smaller girl, holding the arm she had pinned against her and landing with her free hand on Isis' free elbow. She held her opponent down by greater weight as she took a second to rest, breathing in great lungfuls of air as her weight prevented Isis getting the same reprieve, her breasts nearly suffocating the shorter slave.

She still had Isis' legs clamped between hers, twisting the girl's hips uncomfortably, and was managing to hold them together. Then, when Isis tried another convulsive heave, considerably weaker now for lack of breath, Angela threw herself forward, releasing Isis' legs and lurching up, landing for an instant on her knees above Isis' belly and then forward again, sitting firmly on her tits and upper chest.

Isis screamed in rage and tried to throw Angela off, but in that posture she had no leverage and no strength, and only succeeded in convulsing herself. She tried to push the bigger girl off, but had no more success and had to avoid Angela seizing her arms as she was trying it. When, in frustration, she tried to slap Angela's tits and try to gain some amount of upper hand that way, Angela simply ignored the pain and easily managed to capture both her wrists, slamming them down onto the ground over Isis' head without lifting her weight and giving Isis any leeway to move.

Then, after a moment's thought, she wrestled Isis' arms down and pinned them under her knees, moved forwards to lower her cunt over the prostrate girl's face, and said "Good slaves lick pussy, bitch." With no hope of conning herself into thinking that she was dominant, Isis was a good slave. She started to lick.

The sexual stimulation which had destroyed Angela whenever Isis was dominating her gave her new strength as a Mistress and, eyes wide and mouth open in a hungry grin, she leaned backwards and unerringly seized Isis' cunt again, plunging in three fingers this time. Isis arched her hips off the mat, moaning desperately even as her tongue penetrated Angela's lips.