Harem Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband has to pay back a gambling loan.
4.9k words
4.02
126.1k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,774 Followers

Jack nervously sat looking over his cards and watching the expression on the huge black man sitting across from him at the table.

"Come on, Jack. Show me what you got!" Jack's fingers were shaking as he placed the cards on the table. Jack had a pair of queen's. Leon began to laugh hysterically as he slammed his hand along with his cards on the table for Jack to see.

"Let me see what you going to do now, my man?" "Leon. You know I don't have any money. Please, let's play again. I'll make it good this time. I promise."

Leon laughed as he looked over at the other two men in his entourage. "You hear this guy? I think I heard this sorry piece of crap here, want's me to give him another chance."

"Please. Leon. I promised I'll make good on this loan."

Leon slammed his fists down hard on the table making everything fall over as Jack sat back nervously waiting to see what Leon was going to do next.

"Listen. Bro. I want my money you owe me and I want it tonight!"

"Leon. You know I don't have the money tonight. You're going to have to give me a little time."

Leon reached over the side of the table and grabbed an empty chair and tossed it across the room. "What the fuck do I look like to you? Do you think I'm a loan officer at the loan department of your local bank?"

Jack nervously shook his head as he tried to respond. "Leon. You know me really well. I can come up with the money. You just need to give me a little time and I'll make good on it."

Leon walked next to Jack and held out his hand. "Give me your wallet."

Jack was shaking as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet and gave it to Leon. "Leon. I wasn't lying to you. I don't have that kind of cash with me."

"Shut up you fool, don't you think I already know that?"

Leon crossed the room and sat down on a sofa and began looking through Jack's wallet. He grabbed hold of a few dollar bills and laughed as he tossed them onto the floor. Leon began looking through the compartment where Jack had his driver's license and personal photo's. Leon was on a roll now as he took out the driver's license and showed the other two men in the room. Leon fumbled through the little pages and turned the wallet on end and looked at a photo that caught his eye.

"Wow. What do we have here?" Jack nervously watched Leon as he quickly replied.

"That's my wife, Natalie." Leon kept studying the photo which was a photo of Jack's wife in her bikini.

"Hey stupid. Tell me what's a beautiful redhead like this want with a stupid bastard like you?"

Jack didn't know how to answer as he sat nervously waiting for Leon to stop his humiliation. Leon flipped another page where Jack had a nice close up shot of his wife. Natalie had long red hair and Leon was studying her smile and green eyes at the moment.

"Tell me something, Jack. I bet your wife Irish!"

"Yes. As a matter of fact she is Irish."

"Oh. Good. That means' she has a red bush!" Jack was too embarrassed to answer that question as he starred down at the floor.

"I want you to tell me in your own words, Jack. Tell me your wife's bush is naturally red."

Jack swallowed hard as he replied. "Yes. It's red."

Everyone in the room broke out in loud laughter as Jack sat feeling humiliated in his chair. "I want to know something else about Natalie."

Jack watched and waited as the huge man lean forward as he studied the photo. "Has Natalie ever fucked a black man before, Jack?"

Jack quickly shook his head that she hadn't as he kept starring down at the floor waiting to hear what Leon would ask next.

"Tell me something, Jack. Is Natalie a good fuck? Is she tight as I suspect she is?"

Jack's body was shaking as he boldly replied. "I don't think I need to answer those questions. Can I please have my wallet back now?"

Leon had an angry expression on his face as he replied. "I'll give you the dam wallet back when I'm ready. I asked you a question so don't make me come over there and ask you again."

"All right. Yes. She's a good lover!"

The men broke out in loud laughter again as Leon sat back in the cushion and fumbled through the wallet again. Jack was getting very upset now because he knew what Leon was going to find next.

"Fuck! What do we have here?"

The other two men leaned over so they could get a look at what Leon had found. Jack knew that Leon had found the photo that Natalie had posed for him showing her tits and nice smile. Natalie was well endowed on top.

"Jack. You're full of surprises tonight. I think I just found a way for you to pay me back."

Leon picked up the dollar bills off the floor and tucked them inside the wallet and before he folded it over he took out the photo of Natalie showing off her large breasts in the photo and slipped it inside his shirt pocket. Leon stood up and gave the wallet back to Jack and pulled up a chair next to Jack and sat down. Jack nervously waited for the huge black man to speak.

"Jack. You're going to fix me up with a date with your wife. I don't care what you have to do but I want you to meet me at this club on Friday night and I want you to have Natalie dressed appropriately for me."

"Leon. I don't understand. You're talking about my wife here. How can I allow you to touch my wife?"

"Listen carefully, Jack. I already told you what I want as payment for the twenty-five thousand dollars you owe me. I don't care what you tell her or what you have to do to get her at my club on Friday, but I expect you to be there at eight."

"Leon. Can't we talk this over? I promised you I'd pay you back. Let's leave my wife out of this."

Leon grabbed a hold of Jack's shirt and pulled him over the table and slammed him down on the floor.

"Don't fuck with me or I'll kill you. I told you how I was taking back my money, now I want you to have her at the club on Friday and I want to see her dressed in something sexy. Do you understand me?"

Jack shook his head that he understood. The two other men picked Jack up off the floor and stood him up in front of Leon.

"I don't want you to say a word to your wife, nor do I want you to do anything stupid like going to the police. Do you understand what I just said?"

Jack nodded his head that he understood as the two men carried him out the door as Leon hollered out. "Be there at eight!"

They through Jack out in the parking lot of the rear of the building. He slowly stood and brushed off his shirt and pants and nervously walked toward his car. What was he going to tell Natalie? Natalie knew something wasn't right when he came home late that evening. His pants were torn and he paced around the house until he finally got into bed.

"Jack. What's wrong? What happened tonight?"

Jack could answer her questions directly but had thought up a lie as he replied.

"I had a flat tire tonight and ripped my pants. Um . . . I ran into an old friend tonight that invited me out to this club on Friday. I told him all about you and he is anxious to meet you."

"What friend? Where did you know him? What's his name?"

"His name is, Leon. We were in the service together and he just moved into town and I told him about us and he mentioned how he would like to meet you. I didn't think you would mind."

"You never mentioned anyone with that name before. Why all of a sudden are you telling me now?"

Jack nervously thought up an answer. "We were friends for a short while during boot camp and just never talked about him much."

"What's this Leon? Did you lend him money or something?"

"No. It's nothing like that at all. Leon owns this club, which he wants us to meet him at this Friday and asked me to buy you a new dress."

Natalie was confused. "Who is paying for the new dress?" Jack had to think fast. "Um. Leon said he would pay for the dress himself. He just wanted you to look your best when he meets you."

It was late and Natalie didn't ask anymore questions that night. The next morning before Jack slipped out the front door for work, she managed to catch him and asked. "What do you want me to wear on Friday and how much money can I spend?"

"Um. Wear something sexy, I don't care what you spend as long as it makes you look nice."

Jack rushed out the door before Natalie had a chance to ask him anymore questions and as she hollered out to him he turned and said. "I'll call you on my lunch hour."

Jack had been able to finagle his way around any more questions about Leon that week. Natalie was showing and getting ready that evening while Jack paced the floor again. Leon had called him at work yesterday and told him not to forget about their date on Friday. On Friday morning, Natalie decided to take her neighbor, Alice along shopping with her for a new dress.

Alice was a petite blonde married to a guy named Richard. Neither couple had any kids but spent plenty of time traveling and going out together. Alice was Natalie's closest friend.

"Natalie. Who is this old friend of Jack's that he wants you to dress up so sexily for?"

"Alice. You know how men are. Jack is proud of the way I take care of myself and Jack most likely wants this guy to see that I'm every bit as pretty as he told him."

Alice picked out a sexy green dress for Natalie which was low cut and showed off Natalie's cleavage. It was a cotton dress that fit tight but not extremely short. It was short enough to show off Natalie's fabulous long legs. Alice decided to buy a black dress since Natalie talked her into going along on Friday since Richard was out of town all weekend on a business trip.

They arrived at the club about five minutes before eight and walked inside the dark club and past people dancing on the dance floor as they searched for Leon. Finally. Jack saw Leon sitting alone back in a booth in the corner. They approached him and Leon was well dressed in black with his shirt unbuttoned almost down to his navel. He wore large diamond earrings in both ears. Natalie and Alice were surprised to find out that he was a black man.

Natalie looked at Alice when they saw how muscularly well built he was. Jack introduced the ladies to Leon who was very pleased as he took each of their hands and kissed them. Alice scooted around to the opposite side of Leon from where Natalie sat. It was Leon's idea that they sit next to him in the booth. They ordered drinks as Leon got acquainted with the two wives.

"Jack. I didn't know you were going to bring me a bonus tonight. You're a good man and you keep your word."

The women glanced at each other as Natalie started the conversation. "Jack told me you two were in the service together."

"That's right. We were. Jack told me all about you but I didn't believe you were this beautiful."

Both wives kept starring at Leon's large arms and his wide shoulders. Neither woman was ever attracted to a black man before but both found him very handsome and charming. Their conversation went from talking about how Leon and Jack met to the women asking Leon about how much he worked out to keep in such great shape. Leon seemed to have both wives' attentions as he tried to divide his contestation in half with each wife.

"Why don't I take both of you ladies to my personal gym here at the club and I could teach you both how to properly lift weights?"

Leon had them sucked in when Alice mentioned that Richard was gone for the weekend. They agreed to meeting at the gym the next day. Jack just sat listening to Leon as he made his moves on his wife and Alice. Jack was in deep thought at the moment trying to figure out a way to shift all of Leon's attention over to Alice and leave his wife out of it. OK. So he was being a jerk sitting up his neighbor's wife with Leon. What other choice did he have? Natalie and Alice excused themselves to go to the ladies room leaving Leon alone with Jack.

"Listen. I want you to go stand near the bar and have a couple drinks while I talk to your wife and Alice. Oh. Don't come back until I give you a signal. Is that clear?"

Jack began to stand up and walked out of the booth as Leon yelled. "Hey. Thank you for the double treat!" Alice and Natalie had returned and had slipped into the booth on either side of Leon. Leon was very gifted when it came to women and he knew it. Neither of the two wives appeared to be concerned about where Jack had disappeared to. Jack stood next to the bar and ordered a drink and by the time the bartender got around to handing him what he ordered and turned around, Leon was out dancing on the floor with Natalie in his arms. They were dancing to a slow song and Jack noticed Leon's hands were holding onto her waist with his fingers touching the top of her ass. Jack could see Leon Whispering in Natalie's ear as he held the attractive wife very close to his huge body.

Natalie was talking back to Leon as he spoke to her and they seemed to be in discussion about something as Natalie was moving her fingers as if she were explaining something to Leon. Leon was moving Natalie toward the corner of the dance floor as they continued to talk. Natalie's body was leaning out as she held onto Leon's large arms so she could look in his eyes as he spoke. Leon suddenly leaned forward and gave Natalie a little peck on her cheek. Jack's heart began beating faster as he took a long swig of his drink and kept watching his wife with Leon. Natalie was looking into Leon's eyes now as he spoke to her and suddenly leaned forward again and kissed her on the lips this time. It was a short kiss but it was on her lips!

Natalie appeared to be saying something to Lean as he leaned forward again and captured Natalie's lips again and held the kiss a few seconds longer. Jack was so busy watching them kiss that he didn't notice that Lean had moved his large hands onto Natalie's ass and was holding her tight. They were in a very deep conversation now as Natalie seemed to be explaining something to Leon again. Leon tilted his head and gave Natalie another long kiss on her lips. Natalie appeared to be kissing him back this time.

Jack took another long sip of his drink as the song ended and looked back and got startled when he saw Leon standing in front of him. "Where in the fuck did you disappear too? Get your ass back to the table and sit with your wife while I dance with Alice. Oh. Don't get too cozy because I want you to excuse yourself again when I get back."

Jack almost spilled his drink. He was shaking so badly. He was acting like a total wimp with Leon. What else could he possibly do? He owed this guy twenty-five thousand dollars and he didn't want to get hurt. He new Leon had a reputation of doing great bodily harm to people that owed him money. Jack walked back to the table behind Leon and waited for Leon to take Alice onto the dance floor and scooted into the booth next to Natalie.

"Honey. I saw you kissing Leon out there on the dance floor. What was that all about?"

"Jack. You told me to be real nice to your friend. He was telling me about his best friend getting killed over in Iraq and I felt sorry for him."

"Natalie. Feeling sorry for him is one thing but letting him kiss you and put his hands on your ass!"

"Jack. Listen to me! I don't think Leon meant any harm by doing that. He was only looking for a little comfort from someone. Stop reading into everything you see."

They glanced on the dance floor and saw Alice dancing with Leon. It was a fast song and she seemed to be enjoying herself. It seemed to Jack that Leon was trying to gain her trust. He wondered what Leon had planned and decided to bring up Alice to her.

"Natalie. It looks like Leon and Alice are getting along just fine. Why don't we go home and let Leon take her home?"

"Jack. Have you gone completely out of your mind? I don't know what's wrong with you but will you stop trying to act like a jealous husband and just enjoy the evening?"

Leon was walking back toward the booth with his arm around Alice. They were both laughing about something and Jack noticed Natalie looking uncomfortable as she watched Leon holding on to Alice as they slipped into the booth. Natalie seemed more pleased when Leon scooted into the booth right next to her and put his arms around her shoulder.

"Jack. Why don't you go catch our waitress and order us another round of drinks?" Jack reluctantly got out of the booth and flagged the waitress down and told her what they wanted and returned to find Natalie gone this time and Leon locked in a passionate kiss with Alice. Jack didn't feel so bad seeing that Leon was hitting on Alice rather than his wife. His buddy, Richard would understand the situation he was in and would probably do the same thing to him. Natalie returned from the lady's room and waited for Jack to move out of the booth so she could slide inside next to Leon. Leon had stopped kissing Alice by the time Natalie returned.

The waitress brought the drinks back to the table just as Jack was getting back into his seat Leon was smiling at Jack as if he were making fun of him. Leon motioned for Natalie to sit next to him as he put his large arm across her shoulder and pulled her to him and whispered into her ear. Natalie started to smile and whispered back to Leon. Leon shook his head up and down and laughed making Jack wonder what the joke was all about. Jack finally thought he got the joke when he felt his dick straining against his pants. Leon must have noticed he had a boner and brought it to Natalie's attention. Jack was so upset and nervous that apparently he was excited seeing Alice kissing Leon.

Jack started to sip the new drink that was brought to the table as they women talked and laughed with Leon. Jack didn't understand why Natalie and Alice were acting so gaga with Leon. They were treating him as if he were their favorite celebrity! Jack finished that drink and ordered them another round. He was getting drunk and had to pee. He slowly got up from the booth and walked to the men's room. Walking back, he noticed how close the two women were sitting next to Leon in the booth. It wasn't just with his wife but Alice too.! This man must have a lot of experience with multiple partners. Jack was getting drunk.

He knocked Natalie's purse on the floor as he slipped into the booth. He almost had to crawl under the table to pick it up and noticed that both Alice and his wife had their hands on Leon's thigh's. Jack took a double take as Alice moved her hand over the large bulge in Leon's crotch. What was Leon saying to these wives? What sort of power did he have to make them act like a couple of hot whore's? Jack picked up the purse and placed it on the table. Leon was talking to the wives and turned and looked at Jack.

"I think you should take your husband home. He looks like he's ready to fall on the floor again."

Leon helped Natalie carry Jack back to the car and put him in the passenger seat. Leon stood outside the car for several minutes talking to Natalie until Jack saw him give her a kiss on her lips again. Natalie walked around to the driver's seat and closed the door.

"Where's Alice?"

"Oh. Um. Leon said he would drive her home."

Jack couldn't understand it. Alice lived right next door to them. They pulled out of the parking lot and saw Leon's car pull out in front of them and turned in the opposite direction that would take Alice back home. Natalie appeared to be concerned but not for Alice. She seemed more jealous as she waited a couple seconds to pull out into the road. Jack was so drunk that he fell asleep on the way home. Natalie woke him and helped get him into the house.

She took his clothes off and got him into bed and began taking her things off. Natalie surprised Jack when she took hold of his dick and began sucking on him until he was hard and mounted his dick as quickly as she could. She rode him like he was a stallion. Jack held onto her ass while she bounced up and down on top of him. Her large tits were dangling down in front of his face so he sucked on her nipples making her more excited. Jack knew why she was so horny. Leon had gotten her this way. After five years of marriage, he finally found out that his wife got turned on by black men. Maybe it was just Leon!

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,774 Followers
12