Harems can be a Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akira crawled on his hands and knees to the jinko on his right, too tired to stand up. She ruffled his hair, making soothing sounds in her throat to him as she pulled him close to her abs.

'Start with these, dear husband,' she said, her soft paws rubbing across his ears. She rubbed his earlobes and caressed the tips of his ears, making him a bit drowsy and relaxed. She slowly pulled his face down and placed his lips on her navel. 'Don't you just love these, darling? Show me how.'

Akira's tongue instantly came out again and he licked around her navel, dipping his tongue inside and tasting a different kind of sweat with his taste buds. Her odour was different too. Did all twelve of them taste and smell different? He couldn't wait to find out. He licked her first set of abs up and down, rolling his tongue into the gaps in her muscles. The rest of the jinkos watched in awe and kept jilling off, hardly able to contain their desire for his tongue on them too.

'I wish we could have him do this in other places too,' sighed the leader, smiling as she lay back on the floor, her eyes closing.

'That could be the hottest thing I've experienced,' said the jinko whose abs Akira was worshipping, letting out short, sharp gasps as he slurped up excess spit from her muscular stomach. 'I want our dear husband to do this to us on the beach, in a hotel room, or wherever we desire!'

Akira's ears pricked up, the possibilities of an escape plan filling his head. He licked upwards from the beginning of her pussy to her navel, and travelled upwards, licking underneath her breasts and sucking on her pert, erect nipples. He moved his mouth and cleared his throat to speak.

'We could all go on a honeymoon, you know,' he said. 'All of us, one exotic destination, and a lot of abs worship. What do you think?'

The jinkos sighed at the thought and smiled lazily at each other. Some of them fist-pumped and whooped. The lead jinko let out a growl of approval, and the jinko whose abs Akira was working on rubbed his head and began pushing his face further into her hard abs.

'That's a wonderful idea, husband,' she gasped, her arousal quite clear. 'Having you do all that on a little vacation would be just the thing we need. Now do try and satisfy us all this time, darling.'

She started smearing her sweaty abs on his face as he grinned into them. Those jinkos might at least treat the next man they caught better once he left. Like some more affection instead of just nonstop fucking all day and night.

**********************

'Wow, this place is one of the best!' gasped the lead jinko, walking into the sea and testing the water temperature.

They were at the beach, savouring the sun and sea breeze on their skin. Of course, Akira couldn't afford a hotel or even a cheap motel, so he told them that a nude beach was the place to go.

The jinkos looked around the place, seeing how everyone wasn't wearing anything at all. There were several incubi with their wives, and human men wandering around with succubi in outfits which were guaranteed to cause a wardrobe malfunction. They didn't care, of course, since that was the point. They could then have sex on the beach with their bodies and genitals hanging free in their natural state.

There were a few single monster girls and human men also wandering around, trying to search for prey. Most of the succubi and bolder monster girls were openly flirting with the men and trying to get them to have a one-on-one chat. Some of the timid ones like Alices and jar demons were walking around the place cautiously, looking for men who weren't too aggressive or forward. The aggressive men were practically cornering the half-scared cockatrices or fairies and had their hands against the sand on either side of them as they leaned over the shaking monster girls, telling them how satisfying a cock of any size could make them feel. The bold monster girls weren't any better. Akira spotted a muscular amazoness who was about the size of his jinko waifus who had cornered a barely legal teen boy with large, beautiful eyes and a very lean body. She was stroking his chin, telling him about how men in their village were kept safe and protected without any troubles affecting them. Surely he would be better off over there where he just had to keep house and his alpha female wife would fight off any pricks trying to conquer their village. The poor boy was shaking in his ... well, not shoes, perhaps more like the sand, but he was absolutely terrified of being taken by this woman. He had his arms folded across his knees and his face half-hidden in them, his gentle eyes filled with a bit of apprehension at the amazoness's words.

Akira turned away from an ogre who had bodily lifted up a young man and was carrying him away back to her beach towel. He looked too intimidated to protest or even croak out for help. He walked over to his jinko waifus as they played nude Frisbee with each other, shouting to him to join.

He grabbed the Frisbee as it flew near him and flipped it, launching it in a perfect arc to one of the other jinkos. They oooohed and aaaahed in appreciation as the Frisbee floated down to her paws and landed neatly in them. She flipped it to the next jinko in line, who had to run across the sand and leap into the air to catch it. She landed on her side, the Frisbee safely in her paw, and then backflipped to stand on her feet again, throwing the disc to the next one without pause.

'Husband, do you want to massage some oil on us?' asked the lead jinko, fanning herself with a paw.

'Sure,' smiled Akira. He had grown to appreciate their bodies and caring nature a lot more in these three weeks with them. He almost didn't want to leave, but surely there was a lot more to life than sex with twelve beauties and all kinds of naughty activities all day. The jinkos said there wasn't any need for him to bring firewood or anything else. They slashed down trees with their sharp claws and brought him wood in minutes. One of two of them would fetch water at the same time, and they hunted together for food and roasted it over the fire Akira taught them to light. They were a huge asset in his life. Not being an incubus, he couldn't start to appreciate how much they loved him and wanted to spend their lives serving him and being served as well. Most of his thoughts and feelings were still human and intent on searching for his 'freedom'.

Akira followed the lead jinko to the beach towel he had borrowed from a neighbour and helped her lie on it. He took the bottle of massage oil in his hand, popped the top open, and started pouring it over her shoulders and back to cover her in it. Placing the bottle down, he started rubbing it into her shoulders, his hands moving over her back to spread it evenly. Her soft skin gleamed in the sunshine, the hard lumps of muscle standing out in every part of her body. He swallowed hard and massaged the oil into the skin of her arms and biceps, wanting nothing more than to lick all of those muscles until they were having hot, sweaty sex under a waterfall or hot springs. It didn't matter how many times these goddesses took their clothes off in front of him; he was always left with an aching cock and a dry throat. He felt he was close to falling in love with them - but stayed firm. He had other things to do and a life to live.

'Do you want a drink, sweetie?' he asked, his hands on her neck. He spread the oil on her throat and nape, covering it in a gleaming coat. He watched the slick oil drip on the towel and start running down her back. He would've killed to see that sight every day ... no, no, he needed to build a life of his own too. This wasn't the life he should be living.

'Of course, husband,' she sighed, smiling. Her fur brushed against his body and her paws reached around to hug him close. 'You're so adorable and loving, we couldn't wish for someone other than you. You do promise not to leave us, right? I feel you are not liking are attention as much as you should be since we have mated.'

Akira swallowed the guilt welling up inside him, and nodded. It was so hard to lie to an earnest face with the aching eyes doubting his loyalty, but he had no choice if he wanted to get away.

'Well ... that's good, husband. Please hurry back. We really need your touch and your affection. You know that, right?'

Akira nodded again and stood up, running over his plan in his head again. Out through the back of the nearby bar, go to the back alley, find the shortcut to the next town, and live there while the jinkos enjoyed themselves with a new man in his old home. They could have it. He just wanted out. Most of him.

He started walking away, but a paw grabbed him and held him back.

'Do hurry back, dear husband,' said the jinko, almost sounding melancholic, as if she knew he was thinking of leaving. 'You will, won't you?'

Akira swallowed again and patted her shoulder, standing on his tiptoes to reach it, and began walking to the bar. Guilt welled up in him at lying to them. He waved and gave a half-hearted smile to the other jinkos whooping and whistling at him as they spiked a volleyball over the net. They had progressed to naked beach volleyball and were loving it.

Akira looked at their bare backs and cute little tushes leaping and jumping around, his heart growing heavier at abandoning them, and turned his back on them for what would be the last time. He walked to the bar, tears blurring his vision.

***********************

He walked through the bar and several patrons rather slowly, getting pinched and groped occasionally by the random drunk monster girl and got a few risqué comments. He ignored them, even though some were almost yelling in his ear as they thought he couldn't hear due to the music. He continued pushing his way through the customers, reaching the other end of the bar.

Good. He was now in the back alley which would lead to the next town. Maybe he could hitch a ride as well from a willing monster girl or human. There could be truckers somewhere. He walked into the back alley and looked around. Two of the walls were too high to scale, and two were just right for him. He was no acrobat, but his tree-climbing skills would save him here. He stepped backwards and tensed his muscles, preparing to run at the wall and scale it.

'Hello there, cutie,' said a voice behind him, causing him to freeze in panic.

He turned around slowly, afraid he would find the jinkos behind him. But it wasn't them.

A succubus stood behind him. Foot-long horns, curved and pointing upwards, a heart-shaped face with a cute button nose and full lips, enormous breasts, the hips of Venus, only twice as good, and powerful legs which could kick through walls. She was just wearing a pair of high heels which were strapped around her ankles. Her snatch was already damn and slowly dripping juices on the ground with a sound like a faulty tap. The 'drip, drip, drip' of her pussy continued as she made her way towards him. Her hips and ass were so curvy they could put Miranda Kerr to shame.

'I thought you were cuter than any of the other men I saw at the beach, but you didn't seem to care for me asking for your number back at the bar there,' she drawled, placing her hands on her hips and staring him down.

Akira swallowed hard. 'I don't have a phone anyway, I'm not -'

'Awwwww, that's okay, cutie,' purred the succubus, walking towards him and placing her arms on his shoulders. 'I could buy you one and show you how to use it then. I could show you what a modern life is like, away from any farming or wood chopping you might do. Welcome to the machine world, baby.' She pulled out her sleek, black smartphone and showed it to him, unlocking her screen and putting her arm around him as she switched to the front camera. 'What do you think? Don't we make the cutest couple?'

Akira swallowed yet again. The offer was tempting, not having to cut wood all the time and living in a place with modern amenities. Was it really worth his freedom though?

'I-I don't think -' he started. Then something clicked. 'How do you know I chop wood?'

The succubus giggled and took his hands, holding them up. There were marks on them from holding the axe, lumps and bumps across his fingers, and scars from the splinters of wood which had scratched him.

'It's obvious from any distance, darling,' she gurgled, her dark blue lips leaning forward to brush his cheek. He felt a mental pressure around his brain, compelling him to give in to this curvy beauty. It was like she was controlling his emotions. 'But I could take you far away from that. Very, very far. I could show you so many things you haven't seen. And -' she placed her fingers on her sopping slit, rubbing some juices off and putting them in her mouth. She sensually licked it off, her throat moving as she swallowed. '- I could teach you things no other monster girl knows and will ever know.'

Akira got the feeling this wasn't a question or request. He tried to get out of her grip, but it tightened, her fingers digging into his shoulders. She started pushing him towards the wall until his back hit it. Her lips travelled down to his throat, nibbling and tasting his skin, and then she kissed him full on the lips. His eyes widened in shock, but her tongue forced its way into his mouth as he tried to protest. She grabbed him around the neck and deepened the kiss. One of her hands moved down to brush against his crotch, feeling him up to check his boner. She giggled into his mouth and moved her hand to his zipper, pulling it down and slipping her hand inside. His cock was half-hard from her skilled kiss, and he was about to get a titanium rod in his pants from her soft hand. He moaned and tried to push his chest against her to get her off, but she took it as encouragement and pressed her soft body against his. She was going to have her way with him and there was nothing he could do about it. He recalled rubbing down his jinko waifus hard bodies in the evenings and nights, worshipping their muscles in the mornings, and sleeping among them at the end of the day. He remembered how often he had used their tits as pillows. This extradimensional woman would give him a couple of pillows to sleep on, too, and it wouldn't be much different from what had happened with the jinkos. He squeezed his eyes shut to prevent the tears from coming. His harem of muscle waifus would be searching for him forever while this sex demon kept him in a magical dimension no one could access. He could almost hear their desolate cries, calling out his name and begging him to return. And they would never find him.

Never.

Ever.

Ever.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he recalled their times together. They hadn't been that bad, it was his emotional tomfoolery which had made him overthink what they had 'done' to him and then run away for no reason. He wanted to be rubbing their bare backs once again and feeling their firm asses just once more. He felt the succubus's hands rubbing and squeezing his own buns, and instantly tensed up.

'Don't worry, cutie pie,' smiled the succubus. 'You won't ever have anything other than a good time with me. That's a promise.'

She started undoing his belt while keeping his arms held firmly with the other hand. He couldn't free himself due to her strength and speed. He did get one arm out a couple of times, but she would quickly push her shoulder into his sternum and stop him getting to his pants. She got his belt buckle off and undid his button. His pants fell to the ground. She licked her lips on seeing his bare legs and the bulge her hand had caused in his underwear.

'So unbelievably delicious,' she whispered, getting into a kneeling position in front of him. 'I can't wait to taste your hot cum shooting across my tongue, darling.'

Akira let out a whimper of protest and pleasure at the same time as she began rubbing his dick through his briefs. He shut his eyes and thought of his twelve waifus around him as they had been a while ago, rubbing him down and tickling his soles as he laughed uncontrollably and thrashed around. Those memories were the only things he would have of them. They would never return to him. Never. Never would he ever see their smiling faces across the room, beckoning him closer for a massage or a bit of mutual masturbation. He would never have them sit on his face so he could breathe in the musk from their warm asses and taste the sweat and damp skin of their buttholes. He would never eat their puckers until they screamed and -

Akira's fantasies and the succubus cooing from feeling his cock hardening like an iron girder (thinking it was her doing) were cut short by a cry of pain. He opened his eyes to see the succubus dangling in midair, her hands at her throat, kicking at someone else standing in the alley. He caught a sight of tanned abs, an ingrown navel, and the biceps and thighs of a pankration athelete.

The lead jinko was holding the succubus up by the throat, her legs kicking in midair. The other jinkos were behind her as well. He gaped at them, though they were ignoring him as they circled in around the succubus.

'Leave our husband alone,' said the lead jinko, her fingers tightening around her throat.

'What do you mean, he's yours?' snapped the succubus, grabbing the fingers on the jinko's paws and pulling them backwards. 'I found him walking through the bar and he's mine! Let me go!'

The lead jinko's grip tightened. 'You wouldn't steal another monster's man, would you? Can't you tell our scent is on him? Leave him and find someone else.'

'You didn't have sex that often with him, I guess,' sneered the succubus. 'It's rather faint, isn't it? You need to have more sex and less oral or licking each others' bodies. He's all mine.'

Akira cursed. It was kind of true. They hadn't been having sex that much, although he generally released his spunk on their abs, tits, or the floor with his hand or their paws. He generally licked and sucked them to orgasm, and they would suck him off or stroke him with those soft pawpads until he busted his nut. Maybe they should've rethought that.

The lead jinko dropped the succubus and took a fighting stance. 'It's not like you can protect him the way we do. Back off.'

The succubus coughed and choked, grasping her throat. 'You're on!'

She turned around and aimed a kick at the jinko's head, who ducked and punched her in the stomach. The succubus wheezed and bent over, trying to breathe, until a powerful uppercut sent her in the air first, and then crashing to the ground. She flapped her wings and flew up, giving the jinko a series of kicks and punches in midair. The jinko raised her arms over her head and blocked all of them, catching the succubus's foot with a paw on her last kick and flipping her over her head to slam her down on the ground. Before the succubus could recover, she swung her paw the other way and made the succubus crash-land on her other side, and then repeated the motion once more, giving the succubus a third hard landing on the side she started on.

The succubus gasped and winced, lifting herself up slowly and checking for any broken joints. She stood up and clenched her fists, growling, and rose into the air. She flew at the lead jinko and used her demonic energy to throw a superfast punch into her face. The lead jinko simply leaned back with the punch to avoid it, and then raised her forearm to block the next incoming blow. She grabbed the succubus's arm with one paw and slammed her elbow into her sternum, making her groan in pain. She punched the succubus in the face, backhanded her with the other paw, and then turned around to give her a spinning back kick in the chest, sending her flying to the wall.

The succubus crashed into the wall with surprising force, her body stopping with a jolt. She slid down the wall with her head bowed, wincing as she felt her aching body give in. She looked up at Akira with a tear-stained face, blinking and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. 'I'm sorry, cutie, I just wanted to give you an improved lift without these bitches. But I guess they have bested me.'