Harley

Story Info
Biker chick does a bang bus.
2.3k words
4.14
25.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lulu64
Lulu64
2 Followers

She loved the feel of the bike between her legs, it's motor humming in that throaty grunt that only a Harley has. It was a classic soft tail, black and chrome. She had rebuilt it herself. At 5ft 10"she was statuesque enough to handle the hog well. She had on black leather pants, (the ones with the studs on the outside of the leg that can be undone very quickly if necessary), no panties, a red lace bra and her black leather jacket with the heavy zips on it. And, of course black knee high leather boots. She would have much preferred her thigh high stilettos, but they are hardly practical when riding...... Her long blonde hair spilled out of her helmet and across her shoulders and back. She was a woman who laughed easily, apologised for nothing and ALWAYS had fun.

She had been on this ride for about 2 hours now, and liked nothing better than getting away from the city and all the day to day stuff. The country roads beckoned her like a siren, and she took off whenever she could spare the time. The area was thick with beautiful trees and ferns, small creek beds running adjacent to the mostly winding roads. It was a fabulous day, about 28C, warm and sunny but not too hot and the wind was just mild. Doesn't get better than that she thought to herself. She was listening to some of her favourite AC/DC tracks on her iPod as she rode, the music always made her feel alive.

As she came around the bend she saw someone in the distance, sitting on the side of the road, his car bonnet in the air. Obviously, he had broken down and there was no cell phone coverage out here because of all the trees and hills, so the RAA won't be coming to his rescue. She changed back the gears and slowed down He stood up as she approached, giving her a goofy smile. He was about 6ft tall, early 30's with piercing blue/green eyes. She noticed a couple of bicep tats visible in his singlet and blue jeans. He had a great body, nicely tanned and toned, she could see he worked out. She liked tats and piercings. She pulled up next to him, took off her helmet and shook her blonde hair. He thought to himself that he was in heaven, and had never so much as imagined a hotter mirage .......... They chatted briefly about his car trouble and she offered him a lift to the next big town. He eagerly jumped on the back.

Her instructions to him were to just hang on to her body tightly and move with her at all times. Fuck he could do that -- no problems at all!!!! They took off, he was surprised at the grunt this bike had. He had never been on a Hog before and was impressed. His arms snaked around her slim waist and held her. He leaned into her as she accelerated once again and could smell all those wonderful womanly scents. Her hair, her skin, her perfume -- nothing like the smell of a girl.........

He chatted to her as they rode, small talk at first and then she started asking him about his fantasies and what he liked in a woman. He told her that she pretty much WAS his fantasy. A hot, tall, shapely blonde on a Harley -- fuck....... She told him what she wanted from a man, in great detail .... How she loved to give and receive head, exactly HOW she liked it, it was like reading a porn story. It wasn't long before he had a hard on -- pretty fucking hard to hide on a motor bike with your body pressed up against someone the way his was. She noticed immediately and smiled to herself.

He felt her hand on his, as she moved it from her waist higher up and placed it inside the leather jacket, which she must have unzipped, at least partially. My God, she had no top on, just a lacy bra from the feel of it. His fingers flicked across her nipple. He was still in disbelief that this was actually happening to him. Thanking Holden for his crap car which always breaks down for once, instead of cursing them, lol. Her nipple immediately became erect and he felt her press her ass into him a little more.

His fingers adeptly circled the hard nipple and began to flick it, mmmmm. He grabbed her whole breast with his hand, he loved the way it felt. If only he could put his lips there. Was she torturing him like this on purpose? The other hand she now pushed down south. The leather felt wonderful and soft under his hand. She guided him further, and he suddenly felt her moist pussy. How the fuck was that possible?? Then he recalled that she had studs all the way up on the outside of her pants, she must have undone a few of them to allow him access. Man this woman is HOT!!!

She slowly and firmly pushed back against his erect cock, grinding into him sensually. His fingers slid down into the wet spot, he stroked gently and then plunged them inside her. She pushed into his hand to allow him in even deeper. She began moaning. God he hoped that she could multi-task -- ride the bike and get off on his finger fucking at the same time. If not this was as good a way to die as he could think of! He pulled his fingers out and brought them up to her lips so that she could taste herself. She licked and sucked off every drop of her juices. He returned them to her now swollen clit and began to stroke it lightly, pulling back the hood with his thumb. If only she would pull over so that he could part her legs further and bury his head in her pussy, licking, sucking & tongue fucking it until she came all over his face. He instinctively knew that she wasn't going to do that though. A guy can dream though..... lol.

The bike began to slow down, and she turned up a road that almost looked like a driveway. It was narrow and secluded, perfect. She stopped the bike and turned off the motor. She pulled her helmet off and shook out her hair once again. Then unzipped her jacket completely and pulled the leather pants until the studs burst open and the pants were off. She looked so sexy, sitting there on the Harley wearing nothing but knee high leather boots, leather jacket and red lace bra. She put the kickstand on and put her hand back to feel his hardness. She began to unzip his pants and freed his throbbing cock, it was wet with pre cum now. She ran her thumb over the tip and then placed it in her mouth, licking it off and making sure he could see as she did this.

He grabbed her hair and pulled it away from her neck so that he could kiss and lick it, inhaling her scent at the same time. He reached around and pulled the lace cups down until they were just resting under her now completely exposed breasts. He would love to have seen this view from the front and knew it would look spectacular.

His fingers reached for her pussy again and slowly circled her clit, feeling how engorged it was, then he ran his fingers up and down her labia and into her wet hole. Only just though, he decided that he would tease her back. He knew the reason she didn't get off the bike was that she knew this would drive him insane. He couldn't kiss her, couldn't SEE her tits, or her pussy. BUT, he could feel and play with them both. He couldn't taste her the way he wanted to, but he could smell her.

He would have loved to feel her lips around his cock and see her -- breasts exposed, kneeling on the ground sucking his cock, her tongue licking his shaft while her big blue eyes looked up into his ....... He removed his fingers once again and pinched her nipples firmly again while licking and nibbling on her neck and ear. She was breathing heavily now. He tasted her the only way he could, by licking his fingers. He then slid a hand up the back of her jacket and gently raked the small of her back before sliding his hand to her ass. She leaned forward and held onto the handlebars, lifting her ass and pussy from the bikes leather seat. The view was phenomenal, he spat on her ass for lubrication and then skilfully slid an index finger into it. Only the tip at first, to allow her to get used to it, then further as she moaned and pushed against him. It didn't take long before he was fucking her ass with his finger rhythmically.

His other hand he now buried in her wet pussy and rubbed against her g-spot. She was now soaking and moaning loudly "Oh God, Oh fuck" , she needed him badly. He withdrew both of his hands. He wanted to see her, so he told her if she wanted to be fucked she better get on her back NOW. She turned 180 degrees on the bike and reclined over the petrol tank, removing the leather jacket and placing it beneath her head. She was completely naked except for the black leather boots and the red lace bra that sat underneath her beautiful tits, covering nothing......

He parted her legs wide, to see her wet pussy. Her clit was by now very large, and he would have liked to suck it - but knew he would not be allowed to get off the bike and couldn't do it from this position. He opened her pussy lips wider and placed 3 fingers inside her, moving them just an inch or two against the spongy tissue of her hot spot -- her back arched and he knew she was almost ready to cum. She reached down and found his hard cock and began to stroke it firmly, using her thumb to stimulate the head expertly. Intermittently she would run her fingers down to his balls and gently hold them and roll them between her palm and fingers. He flicked her nipples and leaned forward to finally place it in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it firmly and flicking it with his tongue, then opening his mouth and blowing on the wet nipple, which drove her wild.

He knew it was time to fuck her now...... He grabbed her thighs just above the back of her knees and pushed them back to allow her legs to fall as wide as possible and then entered her, leaning into her to add some weight to his thrusts as he did so. His strokes were short to start, still teasing with the head of his cock. She was almost at the point of begging to be fucked, which he would love to hear, except HE needed to fuck her just as desperately. With that he withdrew until only the very tip of his cock was inside her, and then ...... RAMMED it in hard and fast.

They were moaning in unison now and this was definitely the best fucking bike ride of his life!!!! Back and forth his hips moved, slamming into her. All the while looking at her displayed like that -- magic. He grabbed her hips and stopped thrusting, he began circling deep inside her. The ecstasy was intense. She raised a hand to her mouth, licked her fingers and began playing with her clit while his cock was buried in her. He watched her for a moment, enjoying this unashamed display of lust and horniness. Her back arched again and he could feel her muscles tense as her orgasm began. Her nipples hardened and her pussy squeezed his rigid cock. She shuddered visibly and a big smile spread across her lips. At that he commenced fucking her hard again immediately, long, strong, & deep -- just the way she liked it.

He slowed down and then stopped completely and demanded that she turn back the other way so he could fuck her ass. She continued smiling and spun herself around again. She had now leaned well forward over the petrol tank with her ass pointed up as far as she could angle it. He slapped it a couple of times, which made her moan and get a little wet again. His fingers went into her wet pussy, and then he placed a finger in her ass again to get her ready. He rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy which was soaked with her cum, then rubbed it against her tight ass, gently pushing on it until it gave way to him. God, that felt so good, so tight...... His stroke increased and he grabbed her hair like a cowboy does a horses reins, and rode her.

She looked magnificent, the sun shining on her tanned long legs, her back arched with ass in the air and curvaceous hips, & blonde hair spilling down the soft skin of her back. He could feel the inevitable orgasm as his balls tightened and his muscles contracted. His hot seed spurting into her warm, tight ass. He pulled out and came on the small of her back, so he could watch the last of it run down between her ass cheeks.

He got off the bike for a moment to relieve himself in the bushes, and heard the Harley motor start up....... And take off -- without him. He smiled to himself, not really caring that he was stranded God only knows where, out of cell phone range. It was worth it!! With that, he started walking back to the road, smiling as he did.

The End

Lulu64
Lulu64
2 Followers