Harley

Story Info
Wife sneaks out for a cycle ride with friend.
10.9k words
3.62
116.6k
42
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

Edited by Willyb220

Chilley Willey talked me into re posting some of my stuff, so here goes one of my better ones. If you don't like it, don't trouble yourself, or me with your comments. It was the best I could do some years ago, and I'm too old to do any better.

*

My name is Jack Foxx and I work for the state in the engineering department. I run the department with about 80 people in it. The building I work in has about 3 thousand state employees. I'm 52 and have 27 years with the state, working in the same department for the entire time. I took over from my old boss who retired early because he couldn't stand the damn meetings we were involved in. I have had the job now for five years. As soon as I got my 25 years in, I told my boss, the commissioner, that I would no longer attend any more meetings if a member of my staff were there. I told him I felt it was not needed as long as I had a staff member there and it was a duplication of the work effort. I had my years in and figured I could retire and go someplace else to work and still get a state pension if he did not agree with me. I was fed up with spending 15 to 20 hours a week in meetings.

Well, after a few meetings with the commissioner discussing it, he gave in to me. But not before sticking me on a committee for sexual harassment, which was a big problem for the state. There were three of us on the committee and I was put in charge of it. There are about ten videotapes and five books that they wanted us to read. I directed the other two to read them and see the tapes in their own offices and we would discuss how we would handle problems that came up over a long lunch at the state's expense. I knew one thing; there would be no meeting on the subject. I figured I could let the other two handle it because they were both younger than me, and didn't know any better.

My wife Jane is younger then me. We have two children, Jan who is 16, and Jim who is 14. Jane works for a large insurance company and she told me they kind of just ignore sexual harassment at her company. She said many of them just fool around and no one gets hurt or is serious about it. I told her once they get a large lawsuit that it would soon be their top priority after that. She laughed and said I may be right.

Jane still plays softball on a mixed league that her company has and I take her to all the games and watch. I used to play on a few teams, but I'm getting older and I let the brand new guys take over for me. We both help our kids in all their sport actives so we are both in good shape. Well, I'm in good shape for a beer drinker so we will let it go at that. Jane only drinks at parties and a few on nights that we have sex once in awhile.

I guess you could say I'm a laid back kind of guy. I get a kick out of watching people. I like to see guys trying to make it with the girls and watch the expressions on their faces. I like to observe all the people around me and I learn a lot about people. No, I don't get a hard on or anything; I just like to observe that's all.

When I go to ball games with Jane I can pick out the guys who would like to get in the girls pants and the ones that are just friendly and like to talk. Jane is in her forty's and there are girls on her team from their teens all the way to fifty. Jane is the type of girl who attracts guys from thirty to fifty. I have spotted about ten guys who play or come to the games and watch that would like to get in her pants. But they also make passes at the other girls too. They are not fussy who they fuck, just as long as they can fuck some one.

I never say anything to Jane because I don't want her to know I check everything out. I listen to her talk about work and I find out all kinds of things just by listening to her. She doesn't realize she is telling me so much or the significance of the things she is saying. One time she kept telling me about another boss who started hanging around her office. I kept my eye on him and Jane never gave him a tumble so he moved on to another girl. Finally his wife found out about the whole thing and he got a divorce out of it. He is still working there and still on the prowl.

Her company held a Memorial Day picnic at a lake park near by and we all went as a family. The kids always have a good time at the picnics. I have to keep an eye on Jan at them because she is 16 and interested in boys right now. So I check out all the kids she hangs with pretty closely. We both watch the kids and don't let them get too far away from us.

The kids and I were getting something to eat and I noticed I haven't seen Jane in about an hour or more. I miss Jane and hate for her to leave my side because I don't remember names and hate it when people talk to me and I should know them but don't know their name. Just then I spotted her coming in the gate from the parking lot with another friend of hers. Well, they were walking together so I figured they were friends. I guess she put something in the car or got something out. She came up with two beers and sat them down and went for her food. After everyone ate, they told us the games would start in one hour and they had a lot of good prizes this year.

Jane and I won the three legged race last year and wanted to win it again this year, she then told me the new company rule was no husband and wife teams. Damn, we had been practicing in the side yard too. She also said a team had to split up if they won anything at all. There were five places in all events. Jan and Jim were waiting for the foot races for kids as they both were pretty fast at running.

Later I saw Jane practice with some guy with a Harley shirt. They had their legs tied together like we did in the side yard. I then grabbed a girl who I thought would do good but I found out you can't tell by looking. Think this chick never took a gym class in her life. As it turned out, my wife and the Harley shirt won it by a mile. I picked out another girl that did good in that race and we came in second place in the wheel barrel race. She was a big girl and you have to take turns and we just won it in the final heat.

We got home at ten and the kids went to bed right after we got home. Jane got us some beer and makes us sandwiches and we sat in the den talking and watching the news on TV.

"Jack, you had a motorcycle before we got married, didn't you?"

"Well, it was a dirt bike but I drove it on the road for transportation too, couldn't afford a car and needed a way to work and around college, why?"

"Oh, one of the guys from work has a new Harley sports model with a big engine and he and his wife ride a lot. They also have a big touring Harley that they ride all the time around the area. They said it's a lot of fun. He rides the sport-steer to work all the time rain or shine."

"Did he say where he wants to be buried at all?"

"They said it's safe."

"Ok, we will put that on his tombstone then."

"Don't be like that. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean there is something wrong with it. How would your sex life be, if I didn't try new things like you wanted me to do when we first married? Pretty god damn boring I would think," as she laughed like hell.

"Well you got me there. But riding a motorcycle nowadays is nothing for a married guy with kids unless he has a death wish. Too many crazy people out there."

"Well they don't have kids, but I'm sure they think it is safe and don't have a death wish. I bet it is just as safe as a lot of other things."

"Ok lets drop it and talk about something else. Betty and I did well in the wheel barrel race. We got twenty-five a piece out of it."

"Yes, Ted and I won the three-legged race. Terry and Ted are the ones with the bike. I went out with Alice to see his bike in the lot."

"Well, as long as you look at it and don't decide to buy one or ride on one. I would hate to raise the kids by myself." She threw the bag of chips at me and said; "No I'm not buying one, let's go to bed."

Four days later I was in the back yard cutting the lawn after supper on my tractor. My Tuesday golf league had been cancelled at the last minute so I figured I would cut the grass. When I parked it to go in and get a beer, no one was in the house. Then I hear the roar of a motorcycle outside and saw them all out there. They were looking at a big Harley touring bike out in the driveway. I saw my three and Ted out there. I wondered where his wife was. I grabbed my beer and was going to take him one, but hell, driving that he didn't need a beer.

Jane introduced me to Ted Randle; he was the guy I saw at the picnic with the Harley shirt. He had another one on now under his leather jacket. We all talked as he showed all the features on his new bike and told what each thing was for. He offered to take the kids for a ride, but I said no way. The kids were all bent out of shape and were on my case. But I wouldn't budge, but I could see I was falling behind. I finally gave in but said they had to stay in our area and not go out on the main street. Our area was closed in with no traffic except for the people who lived in it. It only had one road back to the main highway and I told him not to go there. I could see that road from our house.

Jan put on the spare helmet he had on the bike and away they went. She looked sharp up on that high back seat with her long hair blowing in the breezes. Jim took the ride next and both kids loved it and told me they were going to get one when they got a job. I told them over my dead body.

I went back in the house to get another beer and as I looked out, Jane had the helmet on and was on fixing to get on the bike. I grabbed the pad and pencil lying on the counter top and went out. She was now on the bike seat and she told me, "We're going to Mike's for a ice cream and will be back shortly." She had a shit look on her face like she had done something wrong, and she sure had. She knew how I talked about bikes, and knew I didn't want or approve of her on it.

I handed her the pad and pencil saying, "Write it out what you want done with your body before you leave."

Jim popped up, "That's right mom, dad said it's not safe and not to go on any main roads and Mike's is on the main road."

The phone rang and the kids raced inside for it.

Jane got off the bike and said to me, "Asshole," as she took the helmet off. I knew Ted could hear her and I got a little pissed at her. She was not a happy camper but I had no desire to raise the kids by myself. She knew how I felt about the cycles, so she shouldn't have been on it in the first place. I just walked away and back to cutting the lawn. I could hear her mumbling something else but didn't know what she said. The kids came back out and talked to the two of them as I left.

Next I saw them out on the back deck as I was cutting the grass; I was still pissed off for her thinking I would let her go for a ride. They were drinking ice tea as I continued to cut the grass.

As I was cutting grass I was thinking why the hell did this asshole come over here for. Shit if golf weren't canceled he would be taking her out on the highway for a ride on the bike. Anything could have happened. I guess it's a good thing it worked out this way. Shit, she doesn't have any brains at all. I bet this stud is making a play for her. I better start checking and see what the hell is going on from now on. Hate it when guys sniff around the wife. I've got to keep the ears and eyes open I guess.

The more I was thinking about Ted and his bike the madder I got. I bet it was all planned out. They were thinking or he was thinking I would still be at golf and she would be able to go for a ride with him. I knew she had been talking about him. Is this guy putting a run on her?

When I ran out of grass to cut, I went near the back of the yard to work on the flowers. Flowers are her job but I just wanted to stay away from her till I could cool down. I would look at them on the deck and it seemed like they were having a good time, laughing and joking. I had my back to them for awhile when I heard the roar of the cycle taking off. I picked up my tools and put the tractor in the shed before going in. The jerk had been there for over two hours.

We talked or should I say argued for the next two hours after I went in the house.

Two weeks later I noticed she dropped Ted's name from our conversation of her work. I told her one day as we drove and a bike was along side of us. I figured I would throw some shit in the game and she how she would field it.

"Honey why don't we have Ted and Terry over for a cookout this weekend and I can tell him I'm sorry about being so rough on him."

It took her awhile to come up with an answer for me.

"Well .... I guess ... yes I could see what he is or see what plans they have but I wouldn't count on it."

"Well try to talk them into it. He seems to like his beer so we should get along pretty good. Put your charm on him to ask his wife to come to the cookout. OK."

I could tell she was shook up. If Ted was making a run on her he didn't want his wife around and if she was trying to make a run on him she sure the hell didn't want his wife around or even have his wife know about her. I would just have to wait to see what plans she would come up with to say they couldn't make it.

I asked a couple times about the cookout and I never got a good reply out of her so I just dropped it. I didn't really think anything was going on between then anyway. I had most of her time accounted for. Plus I had my golf game going good and wanted new clubs so I worked on that rather check on her further?

That summer was a typical summer for us. Her parents had a camp and I had a small fishing boat with a small five-horse power motor that I fished out of. We would go out every Sunday for the summer. We didn't go out for the weekend as the kids kept us busy and Jane went to the mall or shopping a lot on Saturdays. She started going out with the girls on Saturday nights too, so I was left home watching my ballgames or playing on the computer. Well, she only went on four Saturday nights for the summer. Saturday was a very busy day as we hauled the kids around for their sporting events or practices. We always slept well on a Saturday night even though I didn't get any sex, as we were always tired.

The end of summer was always good as we would go to her company's Labor Day picnic and enjoy ourselves. They had all the food and drinks, plus games and fireworks to enjoy. I liked it because I would start my golf league the first Tuesday after Labor Day. I only played golf a few times during the summer in tournaments. I was very busy on Saturdays to get any more in. I sure missed my golf.

That Labor Day weekend she surprised us and made a date with her parents for us to come for both Sunday and Monday, which surprised us all as we always enjoy the her company picnic. I was kind of disappointed, but the kids took it the hardest. As it turned out, we had a good time at her parent's camp and I won an electric trolling motor in a fishing derby they had going on in the camp association. Jan found a boy there that she now liked and Jim found a friend so a good time was had by all.

My first night of golf, I shot 3 over par, which is the best I ever shot. I had saved up during the summer and bought a new set of clubs and it was the first time I used them. I couldn't wait till next week to have another shot at breaking par. I would go to the driving range and do some more practice with the new clubs and I was sure I could do it.

Jane did not know I got the clubs. We had a couple of arguments because I was spending too much money and couldn't account for all of it. What I was doing was saving for the clubs and for a new used motor for my boat for next year. A friend was going to sell me his Mercury ten horsepower outboard motor for 1200 bucks, which was a good deal. Plus the clubs, which cost more but the way I was hitting the ball it was well worth it. I figured I could slide it by her but the damn women today are too sharp and catch everything us guys do. She even accused me of keeping another women on the side. Damn women.

The second week of the season my partner was late from work and we didn't get on the course till after the rest started their game. Usually we are the first three groups off. I did a little practicing while I waited for him. I was all sighted up to beat par. We finally started late and I was doing well. First 3 holes I pared and the 4th one I birdied and the 5th I make an eagle on it. I was well on my way to break par. On the 6th I got a tremendous shot off and that's when all hell broke lose. A golf cart comes flying out of no where right up to me. It was Pete, the golf pro.

He said, "Jim, its Jane. She was in a accident and is in Saint Joseph's Hospital, you better hurry." I question him but he didn't know anything except my daughter called and told him what he already told me. I changed and headed for the hospital with all kinds of shit going through my head.

When I got there the kids were there and so were her parents. Jan had called us all. Jan said, "She is alright, but banged up with a broken leg and a burnt leg a little." Just then the doctor came out to talk to us.

"We will set her leg and she will be in traction for a while till the burn heals and then we can put a cast on it. I figure two weeks for that. She will have to stay in the hospital till the burn heals. We will feed the leg oxygen to help it heal faster so we can put it in a cast. She has a few cuts and bruises, but she should be all right. We are doing the leg now and she is under sedation, but you can see her in a hour or so."

I said, "How the hell did this all happen?"

"Well the police office is in that office and he should give you all the details on what happened." I left for the office as the others continued to talk to the doctor. The police officer was just finishing his report when I walked in on him.

"Could you tell me what happen with Mrs. Foxx?"

"Well I was on motorcycle patrol I observed their cycle driving at a improper speed, and weaving in and out of traffic."

"Their cycle? I told her never to ride on one."

" I proceeded to follow them when they tried to pass some one on the right. As he passed the car, the guy's front end touched the bike's back end and down they went. They skidded some distance and he rolled away while she stayed near the bike. When I got to her she was under the bike and the exhaust burnt her leg. I got the bike off her and she said she was all right so I checked him out."

"He had a sore shoulder and back so I called it in. I took blood tests here at the hospital and both were over the limit on drinking. So now I got to figure out the charges I want to file. She was a son-of-a-bitch with me. Didn't give me one straight answer at all. Don't know what's going on, but I think it is something kinky between the two of them. She kept saying, don't let my husband know about this one-minute and then claim that the driver was her husband the next. Guess she didn't want you to know, but I got a job to do. She even fought and punched me when I said she was going to the hospital. That's why I took the blood sample on them both. You don't take a swing at a police officer. We found her id and purse in the saddle bags because she would not give her name at all."

"His shoulder is out of joint and some slight back injuries too. His wife is here some place and she is hopping mad. Your wife has a broken leg and burns. She should be here at least 2 or 3 weeks from what the doctor told me. It took three of us to put her on the stretcher because she didn't want to go and have you find out. She kicked me right in the face and broke my sunglasses. I was about ready to pepper spray her," he laughed. I thanked him and left. He handed me a bag with her clothes in it that she had on.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers