Harley, Ivy, and Selina

Story Info
Gotham City Sirens fanfic.
4.9k words
4.65
39.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selina woke up to the sound of giggling again. She languorously stood into a crouch, before turning in a half-circle and curling up again on her makeshift bed again, letting out a soft sigh.

Harley and Ivy were at it again.

She kept her eyes closed and tried to ignore them. She didn't know Harley that well yet, but she knew about some of her past... acquaintances. Considering the amount of time she had spent withering under the madness of the Joker, being with Ivy was a very healthy relationship -- even literally, if you considered that Harley ate leafy greens much more regularly now. Selina chuckled to herself and tried to drift away, tried to ignore the increasing... heat of the sounds the two young women were currently making.

"Ah-ha-hah, Red! Ya know I'm ticklish there, stoppit!" Harley squirmed and giggled as her best friend and -- finally -- lover gently kissed her around her inner thighs, taking soft bites before licking the marks adoringly. The bites didn't hurt... after all, living with Mr. J had certainly toughened her up.

Pamela Isley, better known as the globally threatening eco-terrorist Poison Ivy, knew Harley's limits. A tiny bite here, a little scratch there, let her know that she was alive. Her moans always grew just a bit louder, and it kept the jester girl lusty and eager.

It made Ivy happy to be with someone who wouldn't be hurt by her touch, or her kiss. Harley reminded her that she wasn't just a monster, that she was able to have feelings, relationships. She pulled up quickly and forcefully kissed her friend on the lips, her tongue invading Harley's mouth as the two women pressed together. Creamy, pale green flesh met light tan, with Harley's cheerleader's body making a beautiful contrast to Ivy, whose skin was like a fresh young leaf.

After a long moment of kissing, Harley broke away, her arms entwined around her new girlfriend and her unpainted face buried in those luscious scarlet locks. The scent of greenery filled her nostrils. She could smell Ivy, and she was like so many flowers that Harley liked that she couldn't tell them apart.

"Why'd ya stop, Red?" Harley asked, her breathing heavy in Pamela's ear. "Weren't we havin' fun?"

"Sure we were, Harl," Ivy replied, the red-haired supervillainesses voice was husky and seductive as always, "and we still are, I just had to kiss you."

"Aw, well why didn't ya say so? I'll kiss ya all ya want, I just thought ya were startin' to get bored!" Harley's grin broadened, and she smashed her lips against Ivy's. It wasn't particularly graceful, but the thought was there, and Ivy loved her for that.

A light green hand came up to gently cup one of Harley's firm breasts, as perky as her personality, and she started to gently rub it as the unlikely pair explored one another's mouths. Of course, the exploration was needless, as by this time they both knew that particular territory very well.

Harley and Ivy had been a legitimate couple since before joining forces with her, Catwoman had realized not long after they had started living together. The incident with Gaggy was quite over, and over time Selina had forgiven the pair for the terrible things they'd done, even to her. Namely, it hadn't been that long ago that Harley had shot her.

But they had all been very bad girls in their pasts, Selina remembered, purring the sentence in her mind. Harley had officially reformed and Ivy had never been ill-intentioned, only zealous. As long as she had her greenhouses and her plants to love and care for, the creature formerly known as Pamela Isley, was fine.

It was a slow day at the Sirens' apartment. Ivy had gone out early to the park, Harley was eating cereal and wearing her Joker pajamas, watching Spider-Man cartoons.

"You still watch those silly things?" Selina said with a smile, a small black cat perched on her shoulder and purring while it lovingly licked her hair. "It's ridiculous how they portray heroes and villains... I mean, really, blue and red spandex?" Catwoman let out a short, rich laugh, reaching behind her to caress the cat on her shoulder.

"Well I think they're neat!" Harley piped up before taking another bite of her cereal and crunching it loudly. "I wish I had powers like that! He gets to swing around on webs and he's really strong and he sticks to walls an-- OW! What was that for?" Catwoman had bopped her lightly on the head, and was now standing above her with a sophisticated and somewhat sultry grin. Sometimes Harley thought that Catwoman's air of pervasive sexual energy was a rival for Ivy's, until they spent another night together.

"He's a comic character, Harley, he's not real... besides, aren't you strong enough already?"

"Not that strong... and besides, what about Supahman, eh? He's even stronger, plus he can fly! I'm barely stronger than the B-man, and that ain't sayin' too much."

"Mm, I hear ya." Selina turned and went back into the kitchen, opening a can of sardines for herself and her friend.

Her thoughts stirred to odd places as she played with her cat and tightened her robe. Places like her failed relationship with Bruce... she sighed, and popped a sardine in her mouth. Why couldn't it have been easier, like Harley and Ivy's relationship?

"Wun't that easy, Catsy! Red and I danced around each other forever back when I was with Mistah J! It took a long time before I finally broke away... and I still miss him sometimes, even though I'm happier than ever with Red. She ain't gonna buy me a brand new exploding whoopie cushion anytime soon."

Catwoman winced as she realized she'd been pondering aloud. But the cat was out of the bag now, wasn't it?

"Sure... but, you're still so happy together. How did it work? You just... found each other?"

Harley giggled through a mouthful of cereal. "Did you see how he handled that Rhino guy? Wham, bang, pow, through a concrete wall! He's really great with those webs!"

Selina sighed and gently kissed the little black feline on the nose. "At least I have you," she whispered.

"Are you sure about this, Harl?" Ivy asked, a delicate red brow arched in uncertainty.

"Sure as an azure sky, Red! You shoulda heard her, one of these days she's gonna do something to that kitty that would get her arrested in Utah!" Harley retorted, taking her friend's hand. "She needs help... she's helped us, why shouldn't we help her?"

"Because what you're talking about involves sharing you, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that. It wouldn't even be a proper threesome, since I... I can't touch her." Ivy squeezed Harley's hand, looking at her with slight sadness in her voice.

"Sure ya can't... but ya got those vines, doncha?"

"Do you think she would like that?"

"I sure did!"

"That's only because the clown fucked you in the ass so many times you started to like it, so you were more than ready for double penetration. I doubt Batman treated her the same way, and last I checked, cats don't like having their tails pulled."

"Gotta point. Well, let's talk to her about it, alright, Red? She deserves ta have some fun." Harley Quinn smiled and leaned in to kiss her friend's toxic green lips, before pulling back, her ocean blue eyes staring straight into Ivy's. "And don't forget that even if this happens, you're my favorite, Red. I love ya."

Ivy smiled warmly. "I love you too, Harl. Alright, we've got a job tomorrow. When we're all three in the same place... we can ask her if she wants to try."

Harley jumped up and clapped. "Yay! Oh, Red, this is gonna be so much FUN!"

The Ventriloquist and his little "friend" Scarface had kidnapped the warden of Blackrock Penitentiary's son for ransom, but while the new Batman, Dick Grayson, and the newly reformed Edward Nygma were on his case, something else was going on that Nightwing and the Riddler had overlooked -- Mr. Freeze had been setting up shop in a small park outside of Gotham. He had been transorming what had once been a beautiful national park into a cold, desolate wasteland, bit by bit.

Ivy couldn't stand for that.

So, she had conscripted her two friends, Harley and Catwoman, for assistance, and this was the job she had mentioned to her old friend and lover. So the three set out to boot Freeze out of his new "territory" and send him back to Gotham proper, or even better, to a totally different city.

But what Harley Quinn had asked still weighed heavily on Ivy's mind. A threesome with Catwoman? Sure, Selina certainly seemed like she deserved it, and Ivy was loathe to deny her. After all, her and Harley had been discussing a future three-way-dance and possible partners no more than a month ago....

But none of them had been Catwoman. They were still living together and the sexual tension could make things seriously awkward, especially since Ivy and Selina couldn't even kiss. That would leave things to Harley. Harley would have to kiss Selina, cuddle her, and Ivy wasn't sure if she could watch the little clown she had come to love in the arms of that purring harlot....

Ivy shook those ideas out of her head. Harley would never leave her for Catwoman, she knew that. As she had seen with her and the Joker, Harleen Quinzel's devotion to someone, once she became attached to them, was absolute. The thought warmed Ivy's heart when she considered that fact... Harley would never abandon her, even if Ivy wanted her to.

The plan had gone well. Harley served as brawn, and crowd control, dodging freeze rays and pounding through Mr. Freeze's henchmen like they were toys with her gigantic mallet. This left Catwoman to what she was best at -- stealth. Selina had crept away from the action, turning off the massive machine that was quickly turning the park into tundra. All the while, Poison Ivy herself provided a... terrain advantage.

The three girls made short work of Freeze and his henchmen, and as Harley sent him packing with a mallet to his ass, Ivy sowed seeds, and commanded them to grow. Catwoman offered a short smile, while Harl, as always, gazed on in wonderment as the forest grew tall and lush again, a look of child-like awe on her adorable, friendly face.

Finally, the three, the Gotham City Sirens, turned to go, hopping into Selina's convertable and driving back to their apartment.

"Man that was fun! Did ya see how I handled those goons? Ka-POW! I really thought Mistah Popsicle Head woulda put up a little more of a challenge, but as long as ya can get outta the way of those ice beams, he ain't so tough! And his henchmen! Pff! Back when I was with Mistah J I learned what I henchman's supposed ta be like, half of Freeze's ran away!" Harley had gone on like this for about twenty minutes so far, happily clutching onto her comically large wooden hammer and kissing it, trying to avoid the spiked iron bands she had recently had bolted into place.

"Mm, yes, Harley, it was very fun, we were quite successful, and we saved the day." Catwoman turned to face Quinn, a fed up look on her beautiful face.

Harley looked across from the passenger's seat and smiled apologetically at Selina. "Uh huh."

Ivy tried to refrain from chuckling, for as soon as Catwoman's eyes were back on the road, Harley made a funny face at her, holding out her blonde, black-and-red tinted ponytails and sticking her tongue out playfully. That, however, began the night's events.

Selina saw Harley's antics out of the corner of her eye, and will a small, forgiving smile, leaned over a quickly licked Harley's extended tongue. All in jest, of course, and had it happened yesterday there would have only been mild discomfort at Catwoman's "joke", and maybe even a giggle from Harley.

But as it was, the car went silent, the sound of wind blowing across streamlined, spandex-clad forms the only thing in the trio's ears. Harley and Ivy were reminded of what they had planned on discussing with Catwoman.

"Catwoman..." Ivy began slowly.

"What? Oh, don't tell me you two are gonna get all jealous and clingy. It wouldn't be the first time I've smacked Harley's ass or something like that."

"No, it isn't that, Selina, it's..."

"We really like ya, kittycat!" Harley pitched in with a solid string of words, "and we were thinkin' that maybe if ya wanted to we could-- mmmph!"

The cute clown's speech was muffled behind a thick vine that had suddenly found its way into her mouth and partially down her throat, likely one of Ivy's "friends" that she kept hidden, ready to spring to life at any moment.

"What Harley's trying to say is that, well... we know you're lonely, Selina." Pamela was having some difficulty with this, but it was going to be better than however Harl was going to do it. "We were thinking that, if you want, you could spend the night with... us, tonight. Like, with us, with us." Maybe not so much better after all.

Catwoman didn't reply, but the car was slowing. Harley let out a nervous giggle around the vine that was half-choking her, her deep blue eyes big with apology, and slight fear. Ivy was waiting with baited breath.

The car pulled over, and stopped on the side of the road. Selina stopped the engine and turned around in her seat, crouching in her seat to properly see both Harley and Ivy.

"You... are you saying that the two of you lovebirds want some kind of menage a trois?" Catwoman finally asked, a slender, dark brow arched.

Harley nodded cutely, and Ivy whispered "Yes. Just for tonight, and, maybe again, another night, if we all feel up for it."

A perverse grin spread across Selina's face as she regarded the two women. "That sounds, just... purrrrfect."

The three girls stumbled into Harley and Ivy's room, all giggling nervously, raw sexual tension thick in the air.

Ivy casually flipped Harley onto the bed with a smile, the leather-clad clown falling on her rear and bouncing a few times, much to Selina's amusement. After a moment, Harley got her bearings and got on all fours, a wicked smile on her still-painted face as she stared at Catwoman's beautiful form, and the luscious cleavage her outfit displayed.

The tension was either lifted, or deepened, Catwoman wasn't sure, when Pamela spoke for the first time since Selina's acceptance in the car. "You two... start without me, alright? I'll be back in a moment." The sentence was simple enough, but with Ivy's husky, pheromone-laden voice, it became so much more promising.

Catwoman furrowed her brow as Ivy left the room, before glancing back at Harley, who was painstakingly trying to remove her boots. "Is she always so... sexy?" she asked clumsily, referring to the green girl's aura of sensuality and passion.

"As far as I know. At least, when she gets ready ta play," Harley giggled as she kicked off her second boot, wiggling her toes happily. "Somethin' about her fehr--farrowmo-- pheeremo--"

"Her pheromones?"

"Yeah, them! She keeps tellin' me but I'm just not gettin' a grip on it." Harley was now fussing with her gloves. She had switched to this outfit from her catsuit because she thought it would be easier to remove, but it had turned out that she was wrong. Nothing was more difficult than buckled-on leather.

Catwoman smiled slyly, giving her whip a casual flick with one hand as she started to slowly unzip her outfit. "Mm, what exactly DO you have a grip on, Harley?" she said with that smirk as she removed her mask-hood-goggle piece and revealed her short black hair.

Harley huffed, throwing her first glove across the room before turning back to Selina. "You!"

The Cupid of Crime reached forward more quickly than Selina's human body could react to, and pulled her close, up onto the bed, and into a deep, passionate kiss. Harley loved Ivy, to be sure... but since exploring her sexuality, she had been wanting to try a few new things. Kissing Catwoman turned out to be one of her favorites.

Selina quickly took the other end of her whip in her free hand, and, holding it like a jump-rope, wrapped it around Harley's back, pulling her closer. Lips groped and explored, and a pair of tongues reached out to meet within the cavern of the two girl's conjoined mouths, dancing and tickling at one another. Harley's hands started to explore her new friend's gorgeous form, her glove-clad hand going to Selina's ample ass and giving it a firm squeeze, and her bare one slipping inside of Catwoman's unzipped suit to cup a large, bare breast and lovingly fondle it.

A little moan escaped Selina as deft burglar's fingers twiddled her fast-stiffening nipple, pinching the flesh gently as the two villainess' kiss intensified, tongues exploring more eagerly now. Catwoman dropped her "tail", and pushed the cute clowngirl away.

"This is going to be way to hard with our outfits, you know that, right?"

"Hmm, I guess ya gotta point, Catsy. So, what? Break time while we strip down?"

"I'd rather do it piece-by-piece but when you're in skintight leather...."

"Awright, I hear ya," Harley smirked, backflipping to the other side of the bed and starting to tear at her own clothing, agonizingly undoing each buckle.

Selina stood back and admired the Joker's former henchgirl's body. Of all the people she had met, Harley had been maybe the only one who could best her in acrobatics. Maybe she'd try to put that to the test in bed tonight.

Catwoman's outfit was much easier to undo, with the hood already off and the boots and gloves being the hard part. She was already nude, her lithe, agile, yet full-figured body exposed as she tapped her foot waiting for Harley, who was bouncing around the room on one foot trying to tug off her form-fitting pants.

"W-why! Can't! There! Be! Clothes! That! Look! Good! And! Can! Be! Taken! Off!" Harley Quinn complained, accentuating each word with a bounce before yelping and falling on her face. Maybe she wasn't Catwoman's acrobatic equal after all. Selina laughed and mentally shrugged, going over to a prone Harley and helping her remove her pants.

"Aww, thanks Cats," she said, wiggling free of the red and black leather. Selina took a moment to observe her -- slender, supple body, her breasts full and almost unrealistically pert, capped with stiff pink nipples. Her girlhood was mostly clean shaven, with only a small diamond of blonde fur above her quickly moistening depths. Catwoman smiled, and lay down onto the bed, beckoning the clown over with one sultry gesture of her finger.

"Ooh, rawr!" Harley said before full-on glomping Selina, both of them now laying on the soft, clean silk sheets. They locked lips again, but it was so much better this time, the warmth and softness of the two girls' bodies making them both moan into one another's mouths.

They began to eagerly grope, Catwoman's hands both going to Harley's tight, supple rear and squeezing gently, while the Maid of Mischief herself brought one hand to one of Selina's full breasts, the other slipping behind her neck, holding her while the two passionately made out.

"H-hold still," Catwoman managed, breaking the kiss and slipping from her friend's hold. She got on top, flipping Harley onto her back and grinning, the short-haired seductress slowly moving downwards, between Harley's legs. The clown's breath caught slightly, and she bit her lip as she watched Catwoman extend her tongue, taking a characteristically light kitty-lick at her slick pussy and making her shudder.

Selina paused for a long moment, then smiled. "It tastes nice. Ivy's doing?"

"Yeah! She made a potion after the first time, said it tasted too much like peanuts," Harley sighed happily. "Ain't she great?"

"We'll see soon enough," Catwoman giggled before leaning in and taking another lick, then another. Harley squirmed eagerly, wrapping her flexible legs around Selina's neck and holding her closer, trying to encourage more than those same little strokes, like a cat drinking from a saucer of milk, but it didn't change.

Harley kicked her leg slightly, then huffed. "C'mere ya big goof," she scolded, before leaning upward and using her enhanced strength to flip Catwoman around, so that both women were confronted with the other's wet prize.

12