Harley Quinn: Cum-Dumpster

Story Info
The sexual adventures of Harley Quinn.
14.3k words
4.66
83.3k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers

*This story is the second of the Arkham series. Each part functions as a stand-alone with its own plot-line and they do not need to be read together (although please feel free to do so). This part takes place during Batman: Arkham City, using the same characters and plot-line as the series, up until the start of the story obviously. I tried to keep the characters' physical aspects and personalities as close to their video game versions as possible. Please note that this is purely a work of fantasy/parody. All characters and settings are property of DC Comics.*

*********

Harley quickly made her way out of the old, dilapidated police department building, the sounds of the fight still echoing behind her. "Mista J's gonna be so happy when he sees what I've got for him," Harley said aloud in her thick Brooklyn accent, the two vials of blue liquid tucked safely away in her bra. "Stupid Bats. He and Ice-Man won't even notice it's gone," she continued to herself, referring to the cure. "Now me and Mista J can live happily ever after without havin to worry about this disease or the B-Man anymore." She began skipping in delight as she strode down the partially sunken highway running through Amusement Mile.

Harley heard the sound of an explosion coming from back near the police department, causing her pace to slow. She recognized it as the news helicopter, and knew that the plan was working to perfection. The only thing she couldn't understand was why there weren't any snipers on the rooftops like there were supposed to be.

"Huh, that's weird," she thought to herself. "They must just be waitin to see if Bats leaves the building." She continued walking down the street without thinking about the snipers again. She eventually reached the end of the highway, which concluded at a raised bridge. While many abandoned cars lined the highway, she was only interested in one in particular, an old ice cream van. She approached it, but didn't see anybody nearby, causing her to pause. Harley checked all around the truck, before knocking on the back door.

"What the fuck are ya doin, bozos? You're were supposed to meet me outside the truck, not in. What are ya, fuckin afraid of the cold?" Harley chided. Hearing no response, she tried pulling the handle. Finding it locked, she knocked again. "Come on, open up, ya useless fuckwads." After still getting no response, she went over to the side of the truck and opened up the window normally reserved for distributing ice cream.

Even with the heels on her boots and her 5'7" frame, Harley had difficulty looking all the way in. Up on her tip-toes, she managed to look fully inside the truck. She was shocked to find the whole inside covered in blood, with the bodies of the 4 thugs she was supposed to rendezvous with lining the bottom of the truck. "Uh-oh. This is really fuckin bad," Harley exclaimed. "This couldn'ta been Bats. Who the fuck would challenge us out here?" she wondered to herself.

A deep voice quietly spoke behind her, "What's the matter? Expecting someone?" Harley immediately spun around, surveying the situation. The man was dressed in the traditional garb of a thug inmate, with what appeared to be old Penguin symbols on his sweatshirt, only drawn over. The most important thing, however, was the dark face mask that the thug wore.

"What the fuck is Black Mask doin takin us on? I thought Strange woulda killed him anyway after that stunt he pulled," Harvey said to the thug, referencing Black Mask's escape and subsequent recapture that involved blowing a hole in the outer wall of Arkham City. "Instead of tryin to fuck with us, he should be focusin on takin down the Bat or Str..." Before Harley could finish her last sentence, she felt something sharp inserted into her neck.

She immediately felt drowsy and nauseous. "Wha...what the fu...fuck was..." Harley's speech slurred and she collapsed down onto the pavement, unconscious. "Alright, you move her. I'm gonna call the boss and let him know we got the bitch. This oughta be fun."

———NINE YEARS EARLIER———

"Hey. It's me." The soft voice penetrated the silence that had previously enclosed the small corridor that surrounded the maximum security cells. Harleen Quinzel, now a brand-new psychiatrist, walked up to the bars and looked in at the patient. "I think I figured out a way for you to escape. That way you and I can live together and be free from this horrible place," she whispered. The man sitting on the other side of the bars from her slowly nodded.

Harleen had first met the Joker a few months earlier, on last year's Christmas Eve, when she was still an intern. After he had been brought in following the hotel incident, she was the highest-ranking doctor on site at Blackgate, as not too many people were jumping at the opportunity to work Christmas Eve at a prison.

She immediately felt an attraction to him when they first talked, and Joker revealed to her his backstory, or at least the version he wanted her to hear. From then on, Harleen tried to see Joker as much as possible, talking with him whenever she could. Her eagerness and increasing affection for the Joker began attracting the attention of other doctors, but Harleen didn't care, knowing it was only a matter of time until she and her love got away.

"So I talked to this hacker fellow, and if I use this device he gave me on the main security terminal, I can shut down whatever security systems I want to from any of the prison's computers. My security clearance will get me where I need to be, and when I'm done, I will release some prisoners on the other side of the prison to give you a clear shot out." Joker again simply responded with a nod. "When you're out, I arranged for one of your old goons to be waiting in the side parking lot to drive you away. It's a maroon car." Harleen pushed away from the bars, before leaning back in. "I...I love you." Joker stared back at her and chuckled. "Of course you do! Who wouldn't?" he cackled with his trademark maniacal charm.

Harleen sighed, thinking of how much she would enjoy being together with her puddin when they were out and gone from Blackgate. She walked away from Joker's cell, and was spotted by another doctor. "Talking with that maniac again, Harleen? I'm inclined to think you two are in love," he said with a chuckle. Harleen over-exaggerated her laugh, before responding "Oh, that's funny. No, Mister J just had a story he hadn't finished telling me earlier." She briskly continued forward, picking up her pace.

Harleen made her way throughout the prison, without attracting any more attention. As she neared the small room where the main security terminal was kept, she started checking to make sure nobody was looking at her. When she reached the room, she looked around and, seeing nobody, slipped inside the enclosed room, safe for now. Harleen strode over to the terminal, and inserted the hacker's thumb drive into the terminal. Just as she did so, she heard the handle of the door turn behind her.

"Well, well, well. Now just what the fuck do you think you're doing in here?" she hard come from behind her. Harleen spun around, and saw one of the security guards standing in the threshold. "Fuck!" She thought to herself, scolding herself for being so stupid as to not lock the door.

"The name's Harleen, right? You're one of the brand new doctors around here. But why, oh, why, did I see you sneak into the room with the main security terminal, which you should have absolutely no business with?" He started walking forward, and he closed and locked the door behind him as he did. "No explanation?"

Harleen stood there, silent, not having prepared for this situation. The man walked right up in front of her and stood still. Harleen was quite tall for a woman, standing 5'7" without heels, but the man still towered over her. "Now I don't really care what you're doing in here, but something tells me that you probably don't want anybody else to hear about this little incident, do you?" he asked. "Your assumption would be correct," Harleen replied. "Well, if I'm going to do a favor for you by keeping my lips sealed, you're going to need to do a favor for me," his eyes scanned her body as he spoke.

Harleen was wearing her standard white lab coat that came down to about her thighs. Underneath, she had on a very tight-fitting red blouse that accentuated her small, 34B breasts. Her ordinary skirt was dark grey, nearly black in color, and ended at her knees. Her legs were covered in dark stockings, and she was wearing small, red heels to finish off her outfit. Underneath, she wore a plain black cotton bra, with matching panties. Her shoulder-length, dirty-blonde hair was kept up in a disheveled bun behind her head, and some hung down into her face, which was covered by her large, horn-rimmed glasses. All in all, she looked very professional, but underneath her plain cover lay a gorgeous face, highlighted by a 900-watt smile and big blue eyes, as well as a fit and athletic body.

Harleen's heart pounded and she gulped down her saliva. The man was very clear in what he wanted from her, and Harleen didn't appear to have any other option. She saw a taser on his belt, but knew that she wouldn't be fast enough to grab it. The man continued pushing towards Harleeen, but she backed away, only to run out of space up against the back wall. He pushed his body up against hers and leaned down for a kiss.

His lips met hers and he pushed hard against her head. Harleen, wanting to end the ordeal quickly, stood motionless as the man kissed her. He opened his mouth and tried to stick his tongue into hers, but Harleen kept her mouth sealed. Frustrated, the guard reached up and grabbed Harleen's jaw.

"Bitch, I don't care if you actually like this, but you will act like it and do whatever the fuck I want you to do, do you understand?" he barked in a sharp tone of voice. Harleen nodded, and realized that the quickest and most painless way for her to end the situation was to play along with the guard and be as willing and sexy as possible. So when the man went to kiss her again, she kissed him back, and opened her mouth, allowing him to explore her mouth and throat with his tongue as she did the same. As he kissed her, the guard pushed her lab coat off of her, while unbuttoning and removing his own shirt as well.

The guard pulled away from Harleen and pushed her down onto her knees. She kicked off her heels to make herself more comfortable. The guard unbuckled his pants, and pulled them and his underwear down in one motion. When he did, out sprang his fully-erect cock. Harleen stared at it, judging it to be about 7 and a half inches in length, and pretty thick. Nothing too spectacular, but she knew she could have some great fun with it if she really wanted to, a thought which made her wet, creating a slightly damp patch on the crotch of her black panties.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" the man asked her. Harleen quickly leaned forward, opened her mouth as wide as she could, and sealed her lips around the guard's cock. While Harleen wasn't very promiscuous throughout undergraduate and medical school, she had been told by her few partners that her blowjobs were fantastic. She utilized her craft on the guard. With her lips completely sealed around the dick, she ran her tongue over the man's head. Harleen took her hands, and moved one of them to massage the guard's balls, and the other went to his shaft.

Harleen began bobbing her head back and forth on the dick, keeping her tongue at work licking the head and underside of the shaft. Her hand jerked at the same speed that her head bobbed, creating one fluid motion. Harleen was surprised by how long the man lasted, as her blowjobs usually came to an end after only two or three minutes. Despite her best efforts, the guard had lasted twice that, so Harleen decided to use her ace in the hole.

She removed both of her hands and put them on the man's butt, keeping her lips sealed, before pushing as hard as she could, while simultaneously moving her face as far forwards as possible, deapthroating the man. Harleen took all 8 inches of the man's dick, her nose touching just above his crotch, and held that position, as she began licking his balls with her tongue. She pulled away, gathering as much saliva as she could in her mouth before applying it on the shaft with her hand. She then slammed back down on the man's cock, as deep as she could possibly go. This really got the man going, as he could feel his head being massaged by the back of Harleen's throat, while her tongue tickled his balls.

The guard didn't last match longer. When he began grunting and heavily sweating, Harleen knew that her special technique had served its purpose again. Harley eased her grip on the man's butt and pulled her head back on the dick because she wanted to really taste his jizz when he came. She continued fellating him, and after only a few more seconds, the man released, cumming inside Harleen's mouth. Most of his load stayed on her tongue, and she purposely kept from swallowing until the guard had finished.

When he was done, she opened her mouth and displayed all of his load on her tongue and inside of her cheeks. "Oh shit, that's hot. Now you better swallow all of that up," he happily replied. Harleen didn't miss a beat, eagerly swallowing every drop of the man's load. She went back to sucking on his now slightly limp cock, extracting a little more cum from his tip. When she pulled away, the guard slumped down on the floor, leaning against a wall.

Now finished with her part of the bargain, Harleen was extremely horny. She felt inside her dress and the front of her black panties were completely soaked. Deciding that she wanted her own orgasm, Harleen lay back on the wall opposite the guard. In the cramped room, they were still only 10 or 15 feet apart, meaning he had a very clear view of everything.

"Want a little extra show?" Harleen asked the man. "What man in his right mind would turn down an offer like that?" the man responded. The corners of Harleen's mouth perked up, a devilish grin adorning her gorgeous features. "Well, then, let's hope that I don't disappoint."

Harleen began by unbuttoning her red blouse, and slipped her arms out of it. She unclasped her black bra, and let it fall off her arms. She now sat, completely topless, with her 34B breasts left bare for the guard to see. "Shit, those are some nice titties!" the guard enthusiastically commented. Harleen would ordinarily have been put off by the unapologetic crudeness of the man, but she was too turned on to care. Her breasts were small, but were extremely perky and full, having a perfectly round shape to them, and they fit nicely in the palm of a hand. Harleen's pencil-eraser nipples stood proudly at attention, framed by small, round areolas.

She moved her hands towards them, and rubbed her nipples between the thumb and fore-finger on each hand, getting them harder than they were before. Harleen's nipples were particularly sensitive, and just rubbing them got her very wet. She sat, head back and eyes closed, and played with her own nipples and breasts, a sight which made the man begin to stiffen again.

Harleen's hands soon ventured further down her body. She pushed her skirt down off of her legs, and pulled her panties aside. She rubbed the inside of the crotch of the cotton panties, reminding herself how wet they had become, before she slipped them off as well. She sat against the wall, now completely naked except for her glasses and her stockings, legs splayed wide, with her pussy on display. Harleen didn't like the upkeep of having to continually shave herself, but also disliked the scratchiness of allowing a full bush, so she kept her pubic hair trimmed in a neat triangle above her lips.

Harleen sucked on her middle finger to lube it up, not that she would need it considering how wet she was. She removed her finger from her mouth and slowly let it part her folds as she pressed it into her vagina. She thrust her middle finger back and forth inside her wetness, warming herself up. Harleen had a rather large ring on her ring finger, given to her as a graduate of the University of Gotham, in addition to a diamond ring, also a graduation present but from her parents. Harleen had a naughty idea creep into her mind.

Harleen decided to increase her pleasure, and added her index and ring finger into her vagina as well. She quickly moved her fingers to her G-spot and started massaging the spongy area with the rings on her finger. The friction between the small ridges and gaps on her rings and her vaginal walls had her approaching orgasm nearly immediately. To top it off, Harleen started rubbing her clit with her free hand, bringing her closer to orgasm. The guard was openly jerking himself off to the sight of her.

Harleen quickened the speed with which she was fucking herself, as she tried to silence herself, not wanting to risk any more surprises. The rings rubbing against her G-spot and her clit stimulation were pushing her over the edge. She started gasping and loudly moaning as she neared her peak, and when she added her pinky and fingered herself as fast as she could, Harleen's release came. Her toes curled, and her body spasmed. She bit her lip as hard as she could to avoid screaming out in pleasure.

The sight of Harleen cumming sent the man over the edge as well. He rushed across the room, getting to Harleen just in time for his orgasm. Despite having been sucked off not even ten minutes earlier, he came again with a bang, blowing his semen all over her chest and perky tits, painting them with huge ropes of cum. Some of the cum dripped down from Harleen's tits and streaked all the way down to mix into the hair of her trimmed bush. The man leaned back against a wall and sank down to the floor.

After her tremors had subsided, Harleen realized that the man had cum again, and smiled at the amount of jizz on her tits. She removed her hand from her pussy and started collecting the cum and then licking it off her fingers. Despite her best efforts to clean up, Harleen's entire stomach and chest were still was glazed with cum. She eventually resigned herself to its presence, deciding she would have to clean it up later. Harleen moved away from the wall and re-dressed herself. As she grabbed her panties to put them back on, she licked all of the dampness off them, trying to taste as much of her own pussy juice as she could.

When she had finished, Harleen looked almost exactly the same as when she had entered the room, with the exception of more disheveled hair and an extra button left undone on her blouse, revealing a sliver of skin glistening with cum. As Harleen walked out of the room, she discreetly grabbed the USB drive, knowing it would have accomplished what she needed it to do during her encounter with the guard.

She hurried to the nearest unoccupied security computer. After checking to ensure nobody was watching her, Harleen quickly flicked through the computer's systems, realizing that the hacker's tool had in fact, done its work in granting her access to the security controls of all of the prison.

With a few button presses, Harleen released an entire ward of the prisoners at Blackgate. The normal lights of Blackgate shut off, and were almost immediately replaced by strobing red bulbs, illuminating the halls of the prison in an eery tone, while loud alarm bells and sirens rung. Harleen knew from experience that the high chance of a sizeable riot would undoubtedly attract the attention of the police, but also would likely result in the Bat appearing; she needed to move quickly. Still, the release provided a more than adequate distraction for the time being, as she heard hundreds of footsteps of guards echo down the halls moving towards the released ward.

Under cover of the emergency, Harleen opened the door of a lone cell away from the rest of the released prisoners, her real target, and also unlocked all of the doors along the path to the nearest exit from Joker's cell in order to speed up his escape. She knew that her love would now be leaving his cells, only a short while away from freedom. Harleen shut down the security terminal, smashed its screen with a nearby fire extinguisher, and removed the USB stick in a sloppy attempt to clean up her tracks.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,298 Followers