Harley Rider

Story Info
a couple meet and run away together on a motorcycle
1.6k words
9.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove down the interstate, doing way past the speed limit when she saw a motorcycle coming up behind her. He had to be doing 20 or so faster, as he flew by her. When he went by, she looked at him and smiled sweetly. She waved and blew him a kiss as he pulled ahead of her. They were coming up on a off ramp to a rest area, as she seen him motion for her to turn off. She pulled up to the rest area and stopped. He was getting off the bike and taking off his helmet. His sexy smile and eyes were very warm and alluring. His black leather vest and chaps made her body tingle with excitement. He ask if she wanted to have a drink with him, as he set her on the bike and rode it way back in the rest area and parked it behind a tree. He turned around to face her on the bike. They introduced there selves and he popped a beer open for her to drink.

It was colder than she expected and it went down really fast. He looked at her with lustful eyes. His eyes moved up and down her body checking out every detail and stopping to rest on her creamy mounds pushed up out of her shirt. She could tell that it had been a while since he was last with a woman. His face was tanned and sexy but yet serious and concerning. His hair wavy across his head. She wished that she could run her fingers through it, but resisted the temptation. He told her how beautiful he thought she was, as she blushed at his compliment. He knew he had never done anything like this on his bike but he wanted to take her and make her his, right here. He played with the curls of her long blonde hair. Her green eyes sparkled, as she looked at him. His hand caressed her cheek, feeling the softness of it made his heart flutter.

He was already taken but he still felt like he was missing something. She looked at the wedding band on his finger and then looked at him. He looked her straight in the eye and told her not to ask. He had seen the wedding band on her hand as well but ignored it. He knew they were both looking for the same thing. They were both married but missing something that was impossible to get back, that a lot of couples lose and can never find again. They both knew that this wouldn't mean anything for either of them, or so they thought. After the first beer, she started feeling giddy, as he held her face and kissed her deeply. She thought she would lose her breath, as his kiss lingered on and on. She couldn't resist the temptation any longer to run her fingers through his dark short dark hair. His arms went around her pulling her closer to him.

She knew as he kissed her, that their fate was sealed and that they would be together forever. He wasn't sure about how far she would let him go, but he knew he loved her already and had to make love to this sexy goddess. As his lips moved down to her neck, she took his hand and placed it on her breast. She heard him gasp, when he touched her. He lifted her shirt and unhooked the bra with one snap of his hand. Bending his head over, he takes a swollen nipple in his mouth. His tongue teasing it and going in circles around it. She puts her face next to his head, taking in the smell of his hair. The smell intoxicated her senses, as her body responded to his warm mouth. His mouth moves to her other breast, biting making her moan out in pain and pleasure. Her hands run up and down his back making scratch marks as they go.

This drove his passion even harder for this blonde haired vixen. He knew he wanted her for his and would make her feel it when her made love to her on his Harley. His lips burned her skin as he made her feel nervous and excited all at the same time. She had never felt like this with anyone before and her heart was lost as he loved her body. She knew she would never go back to her old life, but everything happens for a reason. She wanted this man with a passion, as she reached to unzip his pants. He leaned back on the handle bars of the bike as she took out his hard rod and stroked it up and down. As her leaned over to take it in her mouth, she heard him moan when her lips touched him. It had been along time since he had a woman do this for him and it made him feel like a king.

He had a huge load saved up, for along time and he hoped he didn't fill up her mouth before he got it where he really wanted it. He felt huge in her mouth but she took as much as she could, touching the back of her throat. His finger entangled in her long blonde curls, as her head goes up and down. He leaned up and pulled her head up and deeply kissed her again, making her feel the passion in his kiss. He took his finger and run across her luscious lips. She caught his finger in her mouth and sucked it. He got off the bike and had her trade places with him, laying her up against the handle bars. Her shirt open with creamy breasts exposed, he eased her skirt up over her hips. To his surprise, all he saw was a g-sting. He puts her legs over his shoulders and kisses up and down her thighs. He can smell her sweet musky scent coming from her body driving his senses wild.

He took his hand and run over the fresh shaved Y between her legs. When his hand touched her body she moaned and thrust her body up to meet his hand. He knew that she had been without this kind of attention for a while. He was going to make up for lost time and give it to her good. His hands on her butt cheeks, he drove his face in with a gusto. She grabbed his head and pushed his face deeper. Her body was out of control as he fill her insides with his long tongue. He took his finger and rubbed her swollen love bud, making her scream as she exploded on his face. He sucked up her love juices, as she regained her heavy breathing. He looked up to see the satisfied look on her face and smiled to himself. He wasn't through with her yet, as he eased up closer to her and slid his throbbing rod inside her wet honey hole.

Her beautiful body lay over the handle bars, half dressed. He moved in and out of her with a pounding fury. Her body arched to meet his, making him go harder and deeper. It was the first time he had ever done anything like this on his bike. It was such a erotic feeling that it made him thrust into her faster. He run his hands up under her shirt, tweaking and pinching her nipples. She moaned out in pleasure. This sent her emotions over the edge and made her explode on his hard rod. When he felt her body quiver from her orgasm her unloaded for the first time in months. It felt so good to shoot his hot load into her. He kept exploding inside her, feeling her muscles tightening around him squeezing every drop from his manhood. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply again. As they held each other, they both were almost in tears from the feelings that they were experiencing.

It was the feeling of euphoria, something that neither of them had ever felt. He kissed the tears from her face. He knew they were happy tears, and what he felt inside was the same that she was feeling. They helped each other get dressed and just sat on the bike together. They held each other for along time meanwhile the sun was beginning to set. They talked about what they wanted in life and what they were both experiencing at home. They both knew they should go back home, but didn't want to leave what they had just started. He started the bike and drove her to her car. She got in the car and he leaned in to kiss her for one last deep, earth, shattering kiss. She clung to him as he held on to her in a fiery embrace. He got on his bike, started it and drove down the ramp. Her heart was breaking and the tears were falling.

She put her head in her hands and wept for what she though she had lost. Just then she heard his bike coming back towards her car. He jumped off the bike, opened the door and pulled her out of the car. He had tears in his eyes as he told her that he never wanted to leave her again. He ask her to go with him now, no regrets. She gathered all of her belongings in the car and strapped them to the bike. Leaving the keys in the car, she took off her wedding band and left it on the dash. He helped her on the bike and before he got on he took off his wedding band and put it on the dash beside hers. He got on the bike in front of her and they rode off in the sunset together.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
"Arrow": Forbidden Desires While Oliver Queen was away, his sister had grown up.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Tricked with a Treat A Halloween Masquerade party is the opportunity she needs!in Romance
Making a Devil out of Me She blackmails a reluctant man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
More Stories