Harley's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife fufills husband's fantasy and adds something extra.
2.3k words
4.2
124.5k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and I have been married for four years. We enjoy a great sex life, as we are both healthy , energetic, and creative in our love making. Lately though, wanting to be more adventurous, we decided to try our hand at making a fuck flick; just for ourselves, of course.

We had always enjoyed our sexual fantasies with each other, but that was all they were, just fantasies. We had read several swingers magazines and talked about fantasies like that during sex , but Rachel was still just a little bit to shy to actually act on them.

One night after a few shots of Wild Turkey and Coke, we set up our video camera on it’s tripod, popped in a porno movie to watch , and decided now was as good a time as any to try our own hand at this movie making.

Rachel went to get her self ready while I got the camera in focus and aimed for the best view of our king sized bed. While waiting on my lover to return I got buck-assed naked and started the porno movie, eager to find out what she would be wearing ,or not wearing. Thinking of being in a fuck movie, my dick began to swell to it’s full nine inches. Rachel reappeared in our bedroom and by the look in her eyes I knew she was going to give me the fucking of my life.

She was dressed in a purple, see thru silk camisole and matching crotch- less panties. Her nipples were already hard and straining at her silky top. As she bent over to hit the record button ,I had a lovely view of her gorgeous rounded ass, and I knew she was enjoying showing it off to me this way.

By now my throbbing cock was engorged and raring to go. But my lovely partner told me I was to just lie back and be patient for awhile yet. After she had positioned herself on the bed, she slowly removed her camisole and spread her long, lovely legs wide open. Her perfectly smooth shaved pussy was only three feet from the camera lens and I could tell that this was exciting her beyond my wildest dreams.

She told me that after she performed for me I would never want to watch another porn movie she wasn’t in. As she was speaking in her lustiest voice ,I saw her reach into her nightstand drawer, bringing out the new ten inch dildo I had purchased just for this occasion. With one hand she slowly spread her silky smooth cunt lips wide and started inserting the massive vibrator deeply into her awaiting pussy.

As the large toy disappeared deep into her wet cunt she began to rub her clit with her other hand. Her hand began to move faster and faster as she began to fuck herself with her toy. As I lay there watching her I felt I was about to shoot my load right then and there. Rachel said, “ I want you to talk dirty to me, tell me what you want to see me do. ” She moaned and asked, “Does it make you hot to see this big dick in my pussy?”

“Yes” I replied, “But I think what you need is two more dicks, one to suck off and one fucking that tight ass of yours while you fill that hot pussy with your toy.” The thought of taking on three cocks at once sent Rachel into her first of many violent orgasms of the evening. Collapsing back against the pillows, I could see the sexual energy pulsing thru her. With a wicked gleam in her deep blue eyes she told me to tie her up and take her any way I wanted.

I tied each of her wrists to our massive headboard and her ankles to the end posts. She was totally helpless to what ever I should wish to do to her. I decided to throw in something extra and added a blindfold, something we had never done before tonight. I started telling her what I had planned for her and brought out a new toy she had no knowledge of . It was a five inch slim line dildo for her ass. When I turned it on she began moaning and trashing around, she wasn’t sure what it was yet ,but the sound was new and she wanted it all ,no matter what.

Slowly I started teasing her pussy and her beautiful ass with the toys, telling her I wanted to let another woman eat her pussy while I fucked her in the ass with the new toy and make her suck my throbbing dick in her warm mouth. The more I talked, the hotter she became. I had never seen her so aroused in the four years we had been married. She was moaning and thrusting her hot little cunt towards me as I filled her up with the ten inch dildo. When I finally inserted the new toy In her ass I thought she was going to pass out from the pleasure.

She came at least three times in pounding climaxes, then said, “Time out. Now it is your turn.” After all this I didn’t think it was possible to get me any more aroused , but as she began to tie me up and blind fold me ,I found my self being swept away with arousal and knew I was wrong.

After securing me to the bed post and making sure I could not see thru the blindfold she lustily informed me that I was now her sex slave and was going to have to do anything she demanded. I could tell by the sound of her voice she was really getting into this role playing.

Slowly she began to stroke my engorged cock in her firm yet tender hand. Speaking softly ,she told me that I may get my wish of another woman in our bed tonight if I was good slave and did as I was told. With the imagine of her and another woman working me over and then performing for me I felt myself becoming more excited than I had ever been with her before.

As I felt her penetrate my tight ass hole with the new slim line dildo I had just used on her ,she took my throbbing dick into her mouth and began to suck me off like never before. It felt like I shot a gallon of hot cum in her mouth but she swallowed it all and kept sucking till she got every drop.

Suddenly the phone rang ,and as she went to answer it ,I took a much needed breather. When she returned I asked who had called. All she would say was, “Be patient, you will know soon enough slave.” Less than ten minutes later the door bell rang and I asked her to untie me in case it was someone looking for me. She laughed lustily ,leaving me as helpless as I could be.

I found myself wondering if she had gone to the door with out bothering to cover herself . Staining to hear voices, I tried to imagine who my wife would open the door to totally naked. Hearing her return I asked, “Who was at the door that you felt comfortable opening it totally naked?” “It was just our neighbor and I only opened the door a crack ,” she laughed. “ Now, back to you slave”.

As she climbed into the bed I suddenly felt vulnerable in this position. Sensing we weren’t alone anymore I realized I was feeling very excited as well as totally unnerved. “ Are you sure we are alone honey”? I asked nervously. Without a reply I felt her start to stroke my chest. As I began to relax under her erotic touch I suddenly realized it wasn’t her touch at all. “ Who is here with us?” I asked ,staining at the ropes.

“ Gag him,” a sultry female voice ordered sternly; “He talks too much for a slave.” Before I could speak again a gag was tied roughly around my mouth. I could hear women whispering as I struggled harder at the ropes. “ Easy baby” , Rachel said in a hushed voice close to my ear, “Relax ,fantasies do come true.” Never in my life had I ever felt this aroused.

The husky voiced woman’s touch was firm, yet erotic. Rachel’s hands began to stroke up and down my ridged shaft with ease. Her mouth, or was it hers, was now sucking my balls. My head spinning, I lay there with four hands jacking me off and two mouths sucking and licking my cock and balls. I realized I was helpless and at their total control.

“ I need that inside of me” I heard the husky voice say. My mind began to race, trying to remember if I had ever heard this voice before. My cock pulsed, blue on the head from the high state of arousal I had been sent into. I had never before felt my cock get this hard. I couldn’t speak, only moan with delight with each new sensation. “ That is wonderful.” I heard the husky voice say, “so yummy to look at and eat ,and just look how big his dick has gotten. We need to get ourselves ready too ,then we can make him cum like he has never cum before.”

“Shall we let him watch us”? I heard Rachel ask. “No, not yet,” I heard the stranger reply. “Move the blindfold just enough off his ears and we will let him listen for the time being.” My mind and cock were both about to explode. My erotic thoughts cascaded thru my mind, sending shudders of ecstasy thru my entire body.

I lay there feeling the two of them rubbing and touching me now and then, sucking me at other times. As I listened to the sounds of their own foreplay, my mind raced. She could be anyone we know or a total stranger. I couldn’t keep my thoughts still as just then a mouth would engulf my swollen cock and suck me almost to orgasm.

Stopping just short of it and grasping tightly around the base of my dick ,I could feel the firm grip holding me back. My balls started to ache from being brought to the brink of total fucking orgasm.

Rachel’s moans were getting louder and I could tell she was on the verge of cumming her own self. The other woman’s voice was becoming lustier and more erotic than it had seemed earlier, and no part of my body was being left untouched.

I felt the toy being slid under my ass and then felt it slowly inserted into my tight ass hole again. I heard Rachel gasp for air and knew from the sounds she was making she had just come again. She has always been very erotic and orgasms come back to back when she get this hot. As I tried to visualize what they could be doing to each other, I thought I had imagined it all, but nothing I could see in my mind could have prepared me for what was to come.

From one minute to the next my mind jumped from the thoughts I was having ,to the curiosity of the woman’s identity, then to the sensations of pleasure racing thru my body, and back to the unknown plans they had in store for me.

With my thoughts racing out of control, I suddenly realized I felt not two, but three mouths pleasuring me. Or was all this driving me crazy? No, I was sure I had someone kissing my nipples , someone sucking me off, and now someone licking at my balls. I immediately exploded violently. Whoever had my cock in their mouth sucked up my load with out stopping. My dick had been completely down their throat when I erupted and I was sure they would gag. But no way, they sucked hungrily and never lost a drop.

“ Feel good to finally come, lover?” , I heard Rachel purr. I could tell from where her voice came from that she was the one who had been nibbling on my nipples. She slowly removed the gag and kissed me on the mouth. Her hot tongue thrust into my mouth and I tasted the pussy juices of another woman on her lips. “Are you hot now baby?” she purred?” “Yes, God Yes.” I replied .“Take this damned blindfold off of me .I want to watch and see who is here with you”, I gasped. “ Not this time baby”, she laughed. I heard murmurs and whispers , cooing and kissing , then silence . No hands, no mouths ,nothing.

Alone and so used up I could do no more than lay there, spent. I heard the door close and then felt hands running up the inside of my legs. Rachel lay down on top of me kissing my chest and neck. “ Did we get you hot “, she asked again, licking at my neck. “And you have no clue who they were ,do you”? she asked as she started rubbing my cock with her pussy.

She was wet and sticky and her earlier kiss had tasted like pussy, so I knew she had sucked and played with her first cunt. She lifted the blindfold from my eyes and removed my gag . I kissed her and told her I had never been so hot before.

As I roughly fucked her dripping pussy we both had three more violent orgasms that night. The first, as she described what she had watched two other women do to me, the second when she told me what they had done to each other, and the third time when she described what she was planning for the next time.

“My God, I must be the luckiest guy in the world”! Now I find myself looking at very woman we pass on the street , wondering if she had been one of the unknown strangers.

In the mean time , I am working on some plans of my own, because next time, I’m planning on tying up some people myself!