Harleywood Starr

Story Info
Harleywood Starr.
1.5k words
3.71
14.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to my room after class, Harley was there. Go figure. Lazily sitting on the couch, one leg hanging off, freely swinging it back and forth. She barely looked up.

"Hey." She said blandly, as if she was trying to ignore me. I closed the door behind me.

"Hey!" I tried not to sound glad to see her, but it my tone slipped out.

"Is Stephen with you?" She asked in, in the whiny voice she used whenever she wanted something. Stephen was my roommate, and the only reason she was there, stalking him In truth, he was avoiding her, and I thought about telling her so. He wanted nothing with her crazy ass.

"Nah. He's meeting with his Professor." A lie.

"Awooohhhh," She groaned. She sat up reluctantly, keeping her arms limp an her back slouched. She outed her lips. Here she was again, showing up unannounced and uninvited, acting like a child. She stood up and went to our fridge.

As bad as her attitude was, I couldn't help but be attracted to her. Harley Starr was short, shorter than your average 20 year old girl, but not dwarf short. She was wearing a tight, black t-shirt with a Wiz Khalifa album cover on it. It matched her raven black hair, which in turn matched her thick black eye liner around her hazel eyes. Her shirt was just tight enough to show off her perky b-cups. Every time she opened her mouth I thought about squeezing them to shut her up. In addition to the Wiz shirt, she was wearing a black and neon-yellow flatbill backwards, so that you could still take in her square, Olivia Wilde-like face. The right side of her face was highlighted by a surface piercing in the high cheek next to her eye, and on the left a small diamond nose stud. Below the waist she was wearing basketball sneakers with calf-high black socks, and neon pink leopard print shorts. Her ass was meaty and ample, but the real prize winner was her thick luscious thighs.

"Harley, you can't have a beer, you're 20!"

"Shut up, you're such a pussy!" She fired back. She wasn't always a little bitch, just when Stephen wasn't around. "Besides, I like to drink when I smoke weed!" She said playfully, trying to get a rise out of me.

"You know my RD lives next door, no beer, and NO WEED! I'm not going on probation for you." As she walked up to me, I took her beer and set it aside.

"Ah, hey! Fine, guess I'll go smoke outside, whatever"

I stepped in front of her. "You know I can't let you do that. C'mon, be smart..."

"GOD!" She cried. "Why do you have to be such a FUCK-ING COCK all the time!" She yelled. I had a crush on her way before she latched onto Stephen.

"LOOK, it's for your own good!"

"BULLSHIT! You're just a controlling ass!" But of course she went for Stephen. It was always Stephen.

"Dammit Harley... You're such a...a..." Even when she was mad her lips were pouty. "You're a stupid fucking bitch-" I grabbed her and kissed her. Suddenly her forked tongue turned pillowy. She kissed me back a split second and pushed me off.

"What the hell, dude?" She asked with a giggle.

"Dammit, Harley, I like you!"

She laughed "Sorry dude, I'm into Stephen." She tried to walk past me and out the door. But I grabbed her and kissed her again. This time she pushed me off right away. "Dude, STOP!"

"Sorry Harley, but we both want this, I can tell." I grabbed the back of her head and wrapped my arm around her. I started kissing her more, but she only tried to pull away. I squeezed her closely to me, not giving her room to push off with her arms.

"Wait... no..." She breathed, I started to lift her up, and she started to flail.

"Harley," I said as I let up for a moment, "this is good! We both need this..." I went back in and she continued to squirm against me , and her hat came off. Both of our brows were now drenched in sweat. I moved my hand from behind her head to her ass, squeezing her up further and lifting her all the way off the ground. I carried her off into my bedroom. I threw her on the bed, but she snapped right back up, and she tried to get past me, but I was quicker. I grabbed her by the arms, but she tried to break free, turning herself around so that I now wrapped my arms around her, I could feel her butt against my crotch.

"Harley... Harley...Harley..." She kept grunting and continued to struggle. "Harley! Stop, stop, stop..." We both stopped, her in my arms, breathing heavily. She was staring forward blankly at the ground. "What's wrong with you, I can feel we both want this! You flirt with me, then your mad at me, now you're nipples are rock hard... I know you want me..."

"Of course... I want you..." She said through her labored breaths, "but...I want...Stephen...more. I just liked dragging you along..."

"Fuck you Harley! You're a fucking bitch... Stephen doesn't want you!" I lifted her up, ass in the air, and she let out a loud yelp and kicked her legs, as I threw her on the bed. I jumped on her and got close to her face. "He's not at the library or whatever the fuck I said earlier...He's avoiding you!"

I could see her eyes start to well up. "Fuck you!" She hissed at me, " fuck you!" I stood up and she tried to get up, but I caught her again. And this time, I ripped off her shirt. I put my hand over her mouth as I clumsily unhooked her bra, she looked like she was gonna cry. Her nipples were hard, and her areolas were small and pale. I played with them for a few seconds, then flipped her over, using one hand to push her head down into the mattress and the other to force her pants down. With her shorts and panties around her ankles, she was too tired to fight anymore as I began to spank her. I brought my hand down to a deft smack on her ass, until it was red.

"One last chance, Harley. We can do this together..." I grabbed her by the haunches and positioned myself. She just stared forward, tears and eye liner running down her cheek. I pushed in, penetrating her tight pussy. Harley moaned. It was a snug fit, her pussy lips squeezed around me. I pushed in as far as I could, and began to pump, picking up speed and clapping her ass against my body.

Then, I heard Harley giggle. I looked up to see she was looking back at me, with a twisted smile across her face. She moaned in pleasure as she bit her lower lip.

"Uhn. Uhn. Uhn! You're soooo gooood," She whined in her bitch voice. She reached back with one hand and rubbed herself, winking at me through her smeared makeup as she tilted her head down.

"Fuck yeah, Harley!" I exclaimed as I pulled her hair and picked up the pace, thrusting deeper down into her. She began screaming with pleasure, her mouth wide open.

I pulled out of her, and flipped her around. She was giggling uncontrollably now. "You're having fun now, aren't you?" I asked her

"Fuck you!" she said playfully.

"Ok," I replied smugly. I grabbed her ankles and then folded her legs up, pushing down deep into her pussy. I began to pump as hard as I could, trying to split her open. She kept crying out in pleasure, and I reached one hand down to squeeze one of her tiny tits. I pushed inside her as hard as I could, finally letting go of her ankles, and grabbing her luscious thighs, pulling her up against me for deeper penetration. Little Harley was like a rag doll, too exhausted to do anything except lay there and take it.

I pulled out one more time, then pushed her off the bed, catching her by the hip. I spread her legs and positioned to jack-hammer her from behind. Her head lay against the floor and she smiled.

"You're a wild man, aren't you?"

"Yeah, and you're a dirty little slut that like taking it!... Don't worry, I'll let you cum...but first I'm gonna split you in half and cum on your bitch face..."

"Fuck yessss..." She moaned. I thrust hard inside her, pushing her down, as she grunted with pleasure and pain.

"Breathe threw it, Harley! Breathe!" I plowed her deep from above, letting her pussy wrap around every inch of my cock, smashing into her until I was on the verge of cumming. Then I slid out of her, letting her drop down onto the floor, writhing around as she caught her breath. I got down on my knees and grabbed her by the throat. She smiled at me as I blasted my cum all over her already messy face.