Harmless Flirting Turns into More

Story Info
Hot hispanic man romances curvy white co-worker.
9.8k words
4.15
24.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 2nd, 2012

~Author's Note~ This is a work of pure fantasy and fiction. Any names, places or events in the story that relate to real life are purely coincidental. Enjoy the story and please leave your feedback. Thank you! And yes, I know that it is currently only January of 2012. Since this is a fantasy I decided to take it into the future but tell it from a perspective of looking back on things. Enjoy!


I had known Ernesto for a couple of years before all of this began. He and I both worked part time at a local grocery store. He was an overnight stock person, and I was the early morning fuel center attendant. I'd have to go into the main store in the early morning hours in order to clock in for the day, and I would always see him, lifting and pushing heavy boxes, pulling a floor jack with a pallet full of grocery items to be stocked. His red work shirt was about one size too small for his broad shouldered frame, but I loved the way it stretched across his well muscled chest. We didn't know each other well back then. We had only passed by each other, with the occasional hello and a smile. Every now and again a polite, "How are you." However, that was the extent of our relationship in the beginning. This was back in late 2008 to early and mid 2009.

At the start, I had never fantasized about Ernesto. He was quite handsome and his tanned Hispanic skin always looked very inviting. However, at the time I first met him, I wasn't interested in dating anyone. I had just ended an engagement with a horrible little man and I wasn't ready to date again. So I worked, Ernesto worked, and we exchanged pleasantries from time to time. We weren't friends or anything, but we were cordial acquaintances.

Sometime between mid 2009 and mid 2010, I don't recall exactly when, I was working at my second job one evening. My second job was as an order taker at the McDonald's right down the street from the grocery store that Ernesto and I both worked at. Now, I hadn't seen Ernesto in quite awhile because they had been putting me on the evening shifts at the fuel center in the grocery store in order to give me more hours during the week. So I had had no idea whatever became of his charming Hispanic smile, beautifully sculpted chest, and his kind words of greeting. One night though, I got quite the surprise. I came in to work at McDonalds and was washing my hands before clocking in, when who else did I see, but Ernesto himself. He saw me, smiled and said in his deep voice, "Hi Christine." I smiled back, waved to him and went to clock in and start work.

I didn't see him a whole lot over the course of the next several months. We don't always work the same shift and so really only see each other for a little while. Not to mention that he works in the grill area and I'm on front counter dealing with customers. So there wasn't much interaction between us. At least not initially. It was much like it was at the grocery store. I would see him and we would greet one another. Sometimes I'd have to ask him to remake something that either got entered into the computer wrong, or they just happened to not make correctly, but that was it. I always had a friendly smile for him though, as he was a nice guy and very easy on the eyes.

Before I go on, I would like to mention that in September of 2010 I had reached my highest weight ever. I've never been thin, always large, but somewhat curvy. Talking with my parents, we explored our options for getting my weight down. We talked about gastric bypass surgery, joining a gym, or trying some diet program offered on television. After discussing things, also, with my family doctor, I decided to give the diet thing one last go to see if I could finally do it. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to start getting the weight off. I wanted to do it so I'd be more attractive to men, but my main reason for doing it was my health. My blood pressure had skyrocketed over the last several years as I initially put on the weight and it was getting increasingly difficult to work through a four hour shift on my feet at my job at McDonalds because my feet, knees and back would be killing me after about two hours. There was no question about it, my health was in danger, I was borderline diabetic and I couldn't take it anymore. So I joined Weight Watchers in September of 2010.

By November of 2011, I had lost an astounding seventy pounds and was beginning to feel much better. My clothes were loser and I had dropped several inches. My blood pressure came down and I was no longer borderline diabetic. I was exercising somewhat regularly, eating better and really starting to enjoy life. Props for me losing all that weight.

Now back to the story. It was in the latter part of 2011 that things between Ernesto and myself, started to change. I still didn't see him a lot because of having slightly different shifts at McDonalds, but as I had quit working at the grocery store and was now exclusively working at McDonalds, I saw him more often. A few times we would get to talking. I had found out that he had left the grocery store and was working not only at McDonald's part time but also at a local department store. We would chit chat when we had a few free moments and it was always pleasant.

One cold, winter night, I came into work wearing my blue down filled parka and my work uniform. It was an extremely cold night and snow was threatening on the horizon. Bundled up as I was and in my hideous monstrosity of a uniform, I didn't feel too happy and didn't really want to be there. As I was in the break room and hanging up my coat and purse, Ernesto came in and greeted me.

"Hello Christine," he said.

I turned to look at him, and though I was in not the best of moods, I smiled at him and said, "Oh. Hello Ernesto. How are you? Do you think we are going to get snow tonight?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe," he said. "It looks though as if you are ready for it with that coat of yours. It looks really warm," he added as he fingered the fabric of the sleeve that had yet to be taken off of my arm.

I smiled at him and said, "Yeah. It's a pretty warm coat. I'm glad I bought it. Though it did set me back quite a bit. It's real down in there you know."

He smiled, a winning smile that he always gave me and helped me finish removing my coat. He hung it up for me and handed me my visor and said, "It's also a good color for you. The blue really brightens up your natural coloring."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Thanks," I said. "That's sweet of you to say. How late do you work tonight," I asked.

"Till eight or nine or whenever they send me home," he answered as he looked me up and down with admiring eyes. Then before I could comment on that he asked me, "Have you lost weight? You have been looking really good lately."

I blushed a little and chuckled nervously but at the same time nodded my head in answer to his question. "Yes," I answered. "Actually I've lost seventy pounds so far."

His eyes widened in surprise and the look on his face was amazing. I liked letting people know how much I had lost so far. To see the surprise in their faces and their reactions to my news, well it was all the more incentive I needed to keep trying to lose weight. "You can tell," he said as he lightly brushed my shoulder with his fingers. "You look amazing."

"Thanks," I managed to get out with a blush. I was at a loss for words other than the simple thanks. I wasn't used to getting compliments. Most men I had dated in the past didn't give me compliments, or if they did, they did it rarely. So getting one that night made me feel really good inside and quite speechless. I think perhaps that Ernesto was going to say more, but then the manager on duty that night walked in and told Ernesto to get back to work and asked me if I could clock in early since they were getting slammed. Ernesto and I both got to work in our respective positions and the night continued like every other night. Though now, despite the cold and gloom of winter, I was beginning to feel better inside thanks to Ernesto's compliment.

Time went on and our schedules seemed to match up more and more. I'm not sure why. I didn't ask to be placed on the same shift as Ernesto, and I'm not sure of their logic behind the scheduling, but I didn't mind. It was nice to see him more often. He was good eye candy, always had a smile for me and a compliment and sometimes we'd even tease each other about not working hard enough, or sarcastically telling the other to get back to work. It was all in fun and it made work much more enjoyable.

One night in December, I was back in the stock room getting boxes of dipping sauce to put on a cart to wheel to the front so we could stock sauces. I had my back turned and was reaching all the way back to the back of the shelf in order to get a new box of sweet and sour sauce. My bum was sticking out a little ways, but not out far enough that someone couldn't easily get by me and not bother me. That was when Ernesto's compliments and harmless flirting, first started to turn into something more. As I was reaching for the box, he was coming back into the stock room to go to the freezer. He called a greeting to me, which I reciprocated, and then, as he walked by me, he did something I never expected. He brushed up against me as he walked past. And this was no light brushing up against a person on accident or anything. This was completely and utterly deliberate. He had turned himself sideways, so that as he walked past me, his front, namely his crotch, rubbed quite forcefully against my behind. I could feel his cock pressing against the fabric of his pants and against my ass. I was shocked, and as he continued past, he let his hand graze my behind as well.

Eyes wide, I spun around to face him with a curious smile on my face. Teasingly I said to him as if I were mad, "You'd better watch it mister!" He turned to face me and laughed, a knowing smile on his face, like he knew something I didn't.

Jokingly, I think, he answered back, "Or what? You think you can have a piece of this?" He motioned to his body as if he were a model from The Price is Right, showing off a new prize to the contestants. I smirked a little and retorted, "Oh, I could if I wanted. But you'd enjoy that too much and we can't have that, now can we?" We both laughed and got back to work.

The flirting continued, a little bit, every night we worked together. For the most part it was pretty harmless. Rarely as brazen as when he brushed up against me. It was fun though. I enjoyed having a guy flirt with me because, quite frankly, guys, or rather most guys I've met, don't like to flirt with big girls like me. So it was nice that someone, especially someone as handsome as Ernesto, was flirting with me. It made me feel good inside, it made me feel attractive and as if I actually now had a shot with someone, anyone, who might come along. Little did I know though, that that someone, would be the same guy I had known for three years and had worked with.

One night, just after Christmas and before New Years Eve, fate took over and my life changed drastically. It was ten o'clock and my shift at McDonalds was ending for the night. I clocked out and went back to the break room to get my coat and purse so I could go home. Ernesto was in the break room when I entered, looking at the sports section of the local paper. I smiled at him as I picked up my coat and started to pull it on. "Are you on break Ernesto, or are you off of work now," I asked him.

He looked up and smiled at me, standing up, he said, "I'm off now. Are you getting ready to go home?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "What's it look like," I asked sarcastically as I finished pulling my coat on and started to zip it up. "Does it feel like its cold enough in here for me to warrant wearing my coat while I wait on customers?"

As I said that, he had crossed the few feet of distance between us and now stood directly in front of me. He had on that winning smile that he always seemed to have for me and his hand reached up to touch my hair. As he stroked my hair, gazing at me intently, he answered softly in his deep voice, "Actually, I think it's quite warm in here. Though I do like things to be hot. What would you say if I asked you to help me warm up a little bit before I head home?"

A surprised look crossed my face as I gazed up into his chocolate brown eyes. God, he was gorgeous and here he was, mere inches from me, touching my hair, gazing into my eyes, and asking me to help him warm up a little. My hand reached up to take his that was stroking my hair, looking at him with a questioning look in my eyes I asked simply, "What?"

His hand moved from my hair to my cheek and he caressed that saying in a low, quiet voice, "I've been watching you for the last three years, Christine and you amaze me. You are such a good person, you're kind to the customers, and you have a smile for everyone you work with. You've lost weight, something I really admire, and over the years I find myself wanting you more and more."

"You do?" I asked stupidly.

His hand snaked from my cheek to my neck, then down to the zipper on my coat. He started to unzip my coat and nodded. "Yes," he whispered. "I've been searching my whole life for a woman like you and now I've found her. Be mine, Christine. Let me make love to you and show you what a real man can do. I can make you feel more like a woman than you have ever felt before." His hands had now found my breasts and he was massaging them through the fabric of my shirt. My nipples were getting hard and I found myself melting with desire at his romantic words, his gentle touch and his sheer physical presence. Before I could answer him, his lips found mine and he was kissing me. It was tender at first. Loving, but as it continued, it grew more demanding and he pulled me up against him, one hand on the small of my back, pressing me against him and the other hand still teasing one of my breasts.

I couldn't help it, I moaned and pressed myself up against him, in a way, giving him permission to do more. It had been over three years since I had broken up with my ex and I hadn't been on even a single date in all that time. And obviously, had not been this close to a man, let alone kissed one, during these last three years. He heard my little moans of pleasure from his kiss and kept the kiss going as he gently guided me backwards and into the small closet like room in the break room, that people could use to change in. Once inside, he broke the kiss, pulled the door shut and locked it so that no one could interrupt us.

I was panting slightly, the kiss had been demanding and took my breath away. "Ernesto," I said, as I placed a hand on my chest while trying to catch my breath. "I don't know if this is a good idea. We're at work. We're colleagues. What if someone catches us?"

He sat down on the chair in the small room and pulled me onto his lap, pushing my coat off of my shoulders and beginning to unbutton my shirt. "We're off the clock," he said. "And no one will know. No one ever comes back here and I can be quiet if you can." He ran his tongue along my lips, then down my neck as he further exposed my chest to the cool air of the closet.

I found myself giving into temptation. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair, and arched my back slightly to make my breasts more prominent to him within their lacey confines of my bra. "This is crazy," I said even as I began kissing his cheek then his ear and neck with tiny little kisses.

"Haven't you ever wanted to do something crazy in your life? Something so remarkable that it will be the one thing you'll never ever forget," he asked as he pushed my bra up, freeing my breasts and giving him access to my tender little nipples. He began to suck on one, then switched to the other, awaiting my answer.

"Well, I've always thought about it. But that's all it's ever been. Just thoughts, random fantasies. I'm not a risk taker. I like to play things the safe way." I pulled back from kissing him and watched as he continued to lick and suck my nipples to a rock hard state. I could feel myself getting wet with desire. I wanted him. I had always been attracted to him. And now, here was my chance to have him. My chance to do something totally crazy and perhaps quite stupid. Yet, as he touched me, caressed my milky white skin with his naturally tanned, Hispanic skin, I knew, deep down inside, that there was no way I could say no to him. There was just something about him that made me want to do anything he asked, please him in every way possible. To make myself, his.

"Then let me do this. Let us do this. Let us be crazy and have this night of passion. In a place where we know we could get caught, but it all just adds to the thrill of it," he said. He kissed my lips as his hand slid down my stomach and started to undo my pants. "I want you Christine. So badly. I've always wanted you. Let me make love to you and prove to you that I can be everything you've ever wanted in a man."

With those words, and the feeling of his hand sliding into my pants and working its way into my underwear to my wet pussy, I knew there was no turning back now. I had to do this. I wanted to do this. I wanted him to make love to me, to make me his and start a loving and wonderful relationship with him. So as his fingers found my wet snatch and started their play, I kissed his lips, demanding that he reciprocate in kind as I snaked my tongue into his mouth to dance with his and my fingers worked to undo the buttons on his work shirt.

The more we kissed, the more we touched and the more I tried my hardest to be quiet, the quicker our clothes started to come off and the harder his cock got. I could feel it pressing against my ass as I sat on his lap, the two of us kissing and fondling one another. By now he had slid two fingers into my dripping pussy and was pumping them in and out slowly while his thumb teased my clit. I was sucking on his neck and playing with my breasts, trying so hard not to moan loudly the way I wanted to. It was starting to get warm in that little closet, even though we were both now almost completely nude and the air inside was cool.

Picking me up, he set me on my feet and then he stood up, towering over me. Lowering his lips to mine he kissed me with great demand. My hands roamed his slightly hairy chest, lower and lower, feeling his hard muscles beneath my fingertips. As I reached his pants, I rubbed the outside front of them, feeling his hard cock, trying to gauge just how big it was. My shirt and coat were off and on the floor, my pants and panties down around my ankles. When he reached down to play with my pussy some more, I stepped out of my pants and panties and spread my legs slightly to give him better access. As he played with my bush and pussy, my hands made quick work of his belt and found their way into his pants, pushing them down along with his underwear and exposing what would prove to be one of the thickest cocks I had ever taken. It was average in length. Not too long, but not short either. What amazed me was its girth. I looked at it, my eyes wide with wonder as my hand gripped it and started to stroke him. Now for a girl, I'm pretty tall, fairly large and curvy and have almost man like hands, at least as far as overall size goes. So when my hand wrapped around his cock and couldn't complete the circle I gasped and was eager to have him stretch my pussy with his huge meat.

As I stroked him and he fingered my pussy, he started whispering words in my ear. Words in Spanish that I didn't understand. His breath was hot against my skin, I was on fire and his words, though I didn't know what their meaning was, only fueled my desire for him. Finally, neither of us could take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me almost effortlessly and positioning my pussy just at the tip of his erection. I wrapped my legs around him, ready, eager and willing. He looked into my eyes as he held me there, against the wall, poised to penetrate and stretch me to the brink. "I want you Christine," he said. "Will you let me take you and make you mine?"