Harmony Hill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony winked at me. "Last night, this morning I had two cocks in me. All night I sucked one while the other one fucked me. I am so full of sperm." She groaned. That sound as clear no doubt as her voice.

Harmony leaned over, placed the telephone on the surface of the nightstand.

"Give me that cock, fuck me," she said to me and whoever was listening.

"Suck my tits lover. Does that feel good, does my pussy feel hot?" Harmony said.

"Oh yes," I said. I barely whispered.

Harmony, continuing to ride me, covered the lower part of the phone, leaned down and whispered in my left ear.

"Talk louder lover. Let's drive him nuts, right round the bend."

Harmony picked up the handset and held it to her ear after pushing her hair out of the way, a simple yet sexy gesture.

"What?" Harmony said into the telephone. She still bounced on me, her hips rolled across my loins fluidly yet for a moment she focused on whatever the person on the other end of the telephone line said.

This person's words have the momentary effect of deflating her. I saw defeat pass fleetingly through her eyes. For an instance she was a wounded soldier, the last survivor left standing after a vicious fire fight. Bruised, battled, and drained of blood and spirit with nothing left to give except for the jerk of an arm to raise the white flag before passing out.

"Fuck you." The handset slammed down on its base.

Harmony her indomitable spirit restored as quickly as it vanished drove herself down on my cock.

"Fuck me lover, fuck me lover. Keep giving me that good hard hot cock."

12