Harnessing Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
Tania is prepared by Master's orders.
4.6k words
4.53
26.6k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold again. Tania could feel the heat that lingered after the absence of her Master wither under the frigid air that now wrapped around her naked skin. Like invisible tendrils, she felt it dance along her spinal cord, and reach up under her sweat-heavy blonde hair, tickling at her neck cruelly.

Goosebumps tightened her skin, and just then, she could feel every delicate scratch made across her flesh from her Master. They tingled, amplifying the cold that he left her in. The collection of wetness seeping from her sex now made her aware that as freezing as it was, she was still aroused. Her lower lips still flowered open and that little bead he rubbed was now feeling the soft and cold draft of the dungeon air. It was as though the frost was playing with her body, tormenting her with a feeling she despised the most.

Tania longed for warmth, and even had the thought in the back of her mind, as afraid as she was of her Master, she'd let him do what he wished as long as his warm aura and touch were upon her again. How long could they keep her like this? They can't do this to her!

She didn't have to wait long before she heard the heavy clank of the dungeon door opening, and four different pairs of feet were tracking down the steps in what seemed to be urgency. They stopped outside of her cell door and opened it up. There was a moment where nothing was said, and no movement was detected. Whoever it was, they were staring at her.

She blushed heavily, feeling the warmth of her own embarrassment melt away the frost that clung to her body. Suspended by the arms and knees, level from the ground at the perfect height for any cock to be slammed into her and little resistance at all to be given, the four men were set on their task by the Demon Lord to prepare her. They were looking at an angle to see her lovely, wet sex as the focal point before looking up over the shape of her cold-touched body, marveling at the youth's untouched beauty.

"What did he say? None of us could punish her?" The first male voice had that lust in the back of his words.

"Yes. But he didn't mention that none of us could use her." A second voice added to the pool, much closer to her than the first.

Tania realized they were all thinking the same thing. Panic grasped at her heart and breath. She tried to tuck in the protrusion that the bones of her thumbs made in difficulty of escaping those clasps. She pulled and tugged, the contortion of her effort clear on her face. Tania wasn't going to be used, not by these men and not by her Master!

One of them laughed and the source was right in front of her. She stopped her squirming to escape and tried to angle her feet to kick at him. Each time, the dark haired male was able to sweep his face and upper body away to avoid it. Eventually, his hands grasped at her ankles, ceasing her attempts to harm him.

"I think she needs to be warmed up a little first," his smooth fingers slid down from her ankles, over every inch of her fuzzy legs, until they pushed her thighs apart. "leave no marks, and no fucking her. He'd know if one of us did."

"Please don't." She whined and arched her chest forward to try and dip her lower body away from him. In the eyes of the men who were chuckling low at her pathetic attempts of escape, she looked desperate for their touch. She could hear clothing shift and the clink of belts loosening.

"Mmm..." The man situated at her thighs let a warm breath roll from his nostrils over the exposed pink of her sex. "she smells so sweet."

They can't do this to me. They can't do this to me! They can't-

Her thought was interrupted by the first long stroke of a hot tongue sliding over her crease. Her initial moan cried out louder than they thought it would, and tension suddenly filled the room as the shuffling of feet approached her upper body. They were quiet for seconds, until they were certain nobody had heard her.

"Do something to silence her." The words were spoken half an inch from her pussy, and Tania could feel every breath in which they left from tickle at her exposed center.

She felt her long hair collected and wrapped in a circle around one man's hand, and her head was turned towards him. She felt something soft and large pressing at her lips, which she sealed them tightly, trying to fight whatever was trying to be placed inside. With a sharp jerk at her hair, the man's dick filled her mouth the moment she went to pull in a deep gasp.

"Ohhh..." He closed his eyes and started pumping his hips gently, guiding her head to slide all of his cock into her mouth and out almost at the crown before sliding himself back in. His breath became ragged and uneven in panting as all five inches fit perfectly into her mouth. He wasn't big, and she was thankful for that, but she still choked on the last inch when it would touch the back of her throat. Tension gripped at her chest and eyes, which were closed beneath the blindfold and wet with tears that were soaking into the fabric each minute she was forced to suck him off.

Her body jerked very suddenly when the man's tongue resumed probing deep into her tight entrance, then firmly dragged up to her clit, where he danced the tip of his tongue over that wired button. Her moans vibrated around the length that was beginning to swell against her tongue, the man's pumping was more fervent than before as she could hear deep groaning between every sharp breath he took. Something was about to happen.

Then she felt it happen. His final two thrusts were hard against her throat, saliva spilling from her lips from choking, and a hot rush of seed splashed into her mouth, falling down her throat as he held himself balls deep into her. He panted and shivered in delight until he was emptied, and dragged himself out of her mouth, releasing her hair.

Tania coughed, barely having time to take two breaths or realize what had happened before the back of her head was clenched by another hand

"No, please!" She pleaded to ignorance. A thicker cock was stuffed into her mouth to keep her words to a whimper.

"Oh yes, suck that cock, you dirty whore." He whispered and pumped into her mouth in shorter and firmer thrusts, seeming to only need stimulation at the spear tip of his length. Each short stroke made a soft suction noise when her lips would loosen around his hard member.

A strong moan wrapped around his dick when she felt the man settled between her legs push his middle finger into her at the same time his tongue was wiggling firmly against her bead, sending pulses of pleasure through her body. Tania could feel a faint build inside of her growing with every thrust of his mouth and push of his finger deeper into her. He was so gentle, so warm down there that she couldn't ignore how good it felt.

Two different hands grasped at a breast, kneading her soft flesh and tugging on her nipples; twisting, pinching, and flicking each one with their fingertips. Tania grunted a few times fitfully at the touches of her breasts, coupled with the man deeply kissing and fingering at her damp entrance. Stimulation from every point of pleasure on her body made it hard for her to breathe, and frustrated her nerves.

Her body was responding, much like her Master had complimented of her, despite her mind and heart were wrenched in the agony of this happening against her will. Breaths were sharply flared to and from her nose, as the groans from the man currently fucking her mouth started to heighten and sharpen in clarity. She knew he was about to come, and sucked in as much breath as possible for when he did.

Pulling out of her mouth, he stroked the tip until she could feel hot squirts hitting her cheeks, chin, and neck. Thick and salty-scented ropes painted over her face while he groaned as though it were painful. He panted and stepped back from her. Two left, she thought, and one of them was making her gasp for breath in pleasure. He could feel she was close. Her muscles were convulsing around his finger probing deep inside of her, toying with nerves that shot hot waves of need through her like lightning.

The third man was much more resentful that he couldn't fuck her. His cock was harder than the other two that had been in her mouth, and she could feel every vein and texture to his hard length as it was placed past her lips. Both of his hands were clenching at her hair, and much like the first man, each thrust into her mouth pushed down her throat. He had about three inches more on that first man, making her choke and close up around his length. He began a rhythm that carelessly forgot to let her breathe sometimes, and the feel of asphyxiation opened her nerves up as Tania started to panic.

Tania felt something happening with her body, the man licking at her needy cunt hurried every stroke of his tongue to lap at her hard nub. His finger was racing in and out of her, swishing with liquid wetness that coated his finger and the knuckles that clapped against her wet opening over and over. Her moaning sounded like sobbing as her body started to convulse, her muscles spasm and jerk in the chains. Neither male violating her let up on their intended interest of her body for their use.

Something's happening! It hurts! No, wait, I can't tell! What's happening?!

Tania moaned so soundly that it growled in her throat when she felt her entire body clench from her throat to her pussy, and curled her toes inward as every pulse had finality to that build inside of her, bursting with heat and liquid from her depths. The strong vibration of her voice was enough to spill another ejection of seed into her belly and the man cut off every attempt at her to catch her breath as he held himself inside of her mouth, pulsating until he was finished. A collection of tears fell down around her temples from the edges of her eyes as long as he was choking her.

When he finally slipped out, she gasped for air like she'd never breathe it again, feeling a tongue sweep inside of her dripping wet hole, lapping up the reward of her juices that the man worked in achieving. She had never felt so good, and yet so used before. The thought of both feelings pulling at her heart and mind was enough to make her pass out, her arms and legs growing limp in the chains that held them up.

* * * * *

The feel of heat and wetness surrounded her to the waist, shocking Tania awake. Her breath was gasped in sharply, arms flailed, her body thrashing out, and she could hear and feel water splashing in a basin around her legs. Tania was held by a set of strong arms against someone's bare chest. Gently, he calmed her with soft shushing and gentle sounding words. The voice was familiar. It was the gentle man from her cell.

"Calm yourself." He said quietly. Every breath was tight and ragged from her sore lips, tasting the salty film on her tongue from the last man that had come in her mouth.

He gently petted his hand through her hair, and stroked her face with such tenderness that tension in her solid mass was beginning to ease. Her hands were laced over her head by soft cotton rope, and a salve was applied under the wrappings that were at her secured around wrists. The wounds there stung and burned as they were healing.

He stood directly behind her, and when he was certain that she was calm enough, he removed the blindfold. Her eyes opened and suddenly squinted shut. The two fire sconces mounted on the walls across from one another were very bright to her in the small room. Three days of wearing the blindfold, she took minutes to adjust before she could see clearly around her.

Tania's head turned to look behind her, seeing only a faint glimpse of the strong man holding her. He was tall, and had a broad shoulder line with a mass of muscles that put out any thought of her overcoming him if she managed to free herself from the ropes. It didn't take long before the taste in her mouth reminded her of what happened, and she started to cry.

He caught the chopped and rhythmic release of one breath that implied she was upset. He wrapped his arms around her again, closing one hand over the other at her navel and settled his chin atop of her shoulder, gently swaying her side to side and crooning his soft voice next to her ear.

"Shh... it's alright. It's alright, little one. Nobody's going to hurt you." He moved around in the wide basin, letting rolls of steam dance up around his thick muscled thighs as he now stood in front of her.

Gently, he lifted her chin up and her tearful sapphire eyes looked upon him. He assured her with a smile of his promised words and kissed away at her tears. His lips were as soft on her cheeks as they were between her legs. The memory of it made her clit tingle in the hot water.

"See?"

"Why did you do that to me?" Her voice was wet and throaty, tired and sad.

"Because we could," he stated simply, while dipping a soft cloth into the water and lathering it with a bar of soap, "I understand now why the Demon Lord is paying so well for you."

He approached her with the lather and started at her shoulders, rubbing in gentle circles along her neck and down her back. He leaned into her front, and she wasn't aware until now that he was completely naked with her. She felt the rush heat flood to her cheeks from low in her womb, and her breath passionately deepen. He smelled sweet of vanilla and menthol. Was she really aroused by him?

Her chest gently poked against his when he leaned in close enough to reach behind her and cleanse the whole of her back. He smiled and gently placed on hand on her hip, and the other covered in suds had lifted her chin. Tania wanted to lean into his touch, so gentle from the rest of the men who had roughly handled her since being found.

"You're very responsive. I'm sure Galea learned that quickly." She dropped her eyes in shame. "No, no, no, little one. Don't be ashamed."

"I want to leave, I don't want to belong to anybody!" Tania raised her voice and jerked out of his grasp and stepped back from him. He chuckled and stepped forward again, dipping the cloth back into the hot water and advanced.

"Get awaaaay!" Her demand ended in a high pitch scream and she moved as far back as possible until he pursued her and resumed gently scrubbing at her sweaty skin.

"Strong spirited. That will help when he finally returns you to Vulcos Fortress and breaks you." Tania growled and panted harshly, endlessly thrashing herself away from his touches.

He sighed and dropped the cloth into the water and walked around behind her to grasp her by the waist. He pulled her to his rigid form and she started to scream at the top of her lungs until one hand covered her mouth. That didn't stop her from continuing to try and throw herself from his grasp and scream fiercely against his hand.

"Listen to me," he said in a soft but firm tone, "I have the authority to have you punished by reporting this to your Master. But I don't want to do that, little one."

Tania's breathing was hysteric, crying again as her soapy body was grinding against his rigid form in futile movement of escape. She felt his solid erection resting against her inner thigh inches away from her maiden entrance. She feared her Master would do worse than what this man and three others did before, and willed herself to calm down.

"That's it. Good girl." He kissed at her temple. "No, I don't want you to be punished. I know your Master better than you do, and I asked for this detail, because his slaves deserve tenderness." He kissed at her neck to reward her calming down and picked up the soapy rag from the water. Resuming his hand to scrub over her body, he kept her against his frame and his hand over her mouth.

"Doesn't that feel good?"

He dipped the cloth lower on her stomach, feeling her ease in tension the more he let that warm, bubbly water drift over her cold skin. Knowing how sensitive she was, he was careful when his hand slipped down between her thighs to not let the cloth rub over the inside of her slit. Instead, each lip was gently rubbed along the inside crease of her thigh, cleaning as evasively around her sweet center as possible. She suddenly realized that she was bare. She couldn't feel the usual cover that her blonde nether curls would provide, and that her legs were just as sheer. He must have shaved her while she was passed out, she reasoned. Feeling his gentle touch over such an exposed area made her clench.

It still hadn't stopped her from pulling in deep and erotic breaths through her nose and her legs shaking almost to the point they'd buckle under her. She wanted more of his touch, she could feel herself wanting more of what pleasure he had given her, wishing his tongue was licking over every inch of her skin. She was thinking about that thick member sliding along her thighs pushing deep inside of her, fulfilling every pleasing thought entering her mind. Still, when he was done washing her, he made no further moves to touch her.

"Now, I need to wash your beautiful hair. If you scream or fight with me, I will report you to your Master." Tania believed him, and when his hand lifted off of her chapped lips, she made not a sound.

Reaching up over her, he lifted the rope holding her arms overhead from the hook dangling off a chain from the ceiling. He gently set his hand to cradle the back of her neck and the other guided her to lie back until her hair dipped into the water. Gently, a thick syrup was formed into a lather, scented of honey, aloe, and strongly of vanilla. The bubbles were small, but the feel of his fingertips massaging her skull made her close her eyes and enjoy the feeling of being taken care of. He found her much more pliable and agreeable to the grooming he was carrying out now.

Her hair had been rinsed into the water, and he helped her out of the basin, leading her by her ensnared wrists, and wrapped a robe around her body. With his arms positioned at her shoulders and knees, he effortlessly picked her up and carried her out of the end room of the cold dungeon. She shivered and clung near to him, wondering how he wasn't freezing his bare ass off!

Led back to her cell, she saw that a small iron fire pit was burning, the fire dancing warmth into the room and instantly comforting her. The chains suspended from the ceiling made her heart drop, departing her fearful gaze from them and cleared her mind. He set her down on the small bed and took a seat next to her.

Picking up a small comb, he started to brush through her strands, gently working out the knots. She let him do so in peace, while trying to hold back thoughts of him crushing atop of her and throwing himself unforgivably into her.

A small pair of shears were brought to her hair, and half an inch was trimmed away from the ends. When he had finished grooming her, he rose up for the door, smiling back at her.

"I will be back, little one."

She held that robe around her, realizing she hadn't been given clothing yet. Perhaps that's what he went to go get. She sighed demurely and lied down on the bed, having never felt pleasure like that before, that it made her want more of it. Even when her mouth was being forcibly raped by three men, the only constant was the pleasure he gave her. An unknowing reward for being such a good girl for them all.

He returned about thirty minutes later, with a tray of food that steamed and carried to her nose. He was wearing clothes, but she could still see the outline of his muscular frame through the thin fabric. Sitting up, she perked her chin to look at what was on the plate for her. The heavenly scent made her mouth water, recognizing it as duck, with pears and soft potatoes. He set down the tray and poured her a glass of red wine. As she went to reach for the fork, he stopped her hands and pushed them down on her lap.

"No, no, no, little one. You're not trustworthy with sharp objects right now." She huffed and resigned her shoulders back, keeping her hands to her lap.

12