Harnessing Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
A morning with Master.
3.5k words
4.42
22.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning crested the sun to blanket its golden rays against the eastern facing fortress of Umbra. Already, the night walkers that scouted the area were retiring from their long twelve hour shift. Light poured through the circular stained glass window of the common room, decorated in colors of deep and light purple, blood red, and cobalt blue glass fragments, dancing across the floor and over the throne that was empty of Galea's presence. It was the calmest that the fortress had been in years. The royal members and council were at peace, the guards were vigilant and silent within their duty, and a single prisoner was sleeping deep down within the cold recess of the dungeon.

Galea took an hour of deep meditation to relax his body, and felt rejuvenated upon awakening. The book he pulled from the shelf from earlier last evening had been finished by the light of first dawn, and he withdrew from his suite, walking the halls of the fortress in only his black robes. He wanted to see her this morning.

The keys to the dungeon door unlatched it with a heavy clank, startling awake the only individual that was held in place by those concrete walls and iron doors. Tania lifted her head as she heard faint pattering footfalls drawing slowly down the steps, taking their time in arriving to her dark cell. She sat up, shivering as the fire had died over the course of the evening, returning the chill to the room that made her clench her robe tightly around her.

As the presence loomed in the hall down from her door, she felt tension from her stomach to her throat, deepening the effort that her breath in worry of whom it might be. She was hopeful it was the groomer from last evening coming to pay her a morning visit, but it could also be Master, checking upon his property. Pounding against her ribcage, her heart fluttered with fear and hope of either individual that it may be, and already she couldn't stand the anticipation that leaned her forward in the bed, on the edge as the key was turning in her door.

When Master entered the room, she didn't recognize him by his appearance. It was that warm and invading aura that caressed around her that made her realize it was him. She moaned softly to the feel of heat rushing around her robed body, and a moment later looked upon her owner with fear settling in. The robe covered most of his mass, not being able to determine how strong or fit he was beneath the thick cloth that touched the floor. His head was completely bald, and a goatee was neatly trimmed at his chin, lacking the mustache that normally lined a man's lips, his nose and cheekbones were shaped and controlled by the strong jawline that softly squared his features.

It was his eyes, however, that caught her attention. Eyes that were fierce and radiant in sunlight amber, with fire flickering in the hollows as she stared into them for the first time. There was a strange and growing comfort between them, as though their very cores were already beginning to bond with something as simple as a glance. As he stepped inside and closed the door, he grinned gently to her lack of training to kneel before him when he arrived.

Oh, it was going to be a good day.

"Good morning, pet." He said gently.

"Good morning." She almost forgot. Her eyes widening and her breath pushed out the end to that sentence with her shoulders tensing

. "Master."

"Good girl, you remembered."

The fear had gently dissipated when he had complimented her on remembering to call him Master, and in a delightful voice. It gave her a moment of hope that there might be a tender side to him, but uncertainty still settled in as to what to expect of him. Like a cornered animal, she was on the verge of screaming in terror or lunging at him in defense when he approached the bed. Neither action, she reasoned, would benefit her to carry out.

He lowered down to be level with her on the bed, watching her cower at the memory of what damage he had done to her the day before to see what element ran through her veins. Her pain and fear were savored, devoured by his senses as one knee dipped the mattress beneath his weight and angled her body toward him. Tania drew away from him until her back pressed against the concrete behind her. Both of his hands set on the bed on either side of her, his face leaning in to let his feral gaze pierce her soul, and a subtle grin wickedly amused his lips. Red heat flushed over her cold skin as her heart pounded like a doe being trapped by a hunter, with her face turned so that only one blue eye was gazing out at him.

Slowly, Galea's hand reached out and pulled the knot on her robe until it was loose. Drawing the center line apart, he continued to hold her gaze as he was undressing her, watching that fear blossom into helplessness. He slid the robe off of her shoulders, and she now felt those invisible warm hands caressing all over her naked flesh as it was being exposed. Waves of sensual tingles rushed up her spine, and she shuffled her arms and legs on the bed to veil her body, pausing him in looking over her groomed beauty.

Modesty. Galea snickered at her useless attempt and reached his hand out to grasp at the rope holding her wrists together. He took a seat on the bed next to her and untied her hands. In that small confied space, only her breathing was heard entering and leaving her chest in a deep rhythm. Confusion settled in on her face when the rope was collected in his hand. Was she free? Was he trusting her?

He turned her so she was facing away, setting her on her knees, and moved her hands behind her back. One wrist was draped over the other, squaring her arms and pushing her chest out as he secured them with quick knot work, then let her go. She balanced herself shakily as Galea shifted on the bed to face her and watched her squirm on her knees, adjusting to the new position. Her breasts perked into smooth rounds with her nipples poking out, and her entire body was now vulnerable for his viewing. A fact that she could do nothing about, and anger started to rise within her core at this discovery.

Her hair had the look and feel of threadbare silk, catching the color of champagne in waves that were weighed down in her capture before they were washed. Her skin was softer than it had been, with sweat and a film of grime scrubbed away, replaced with the subtle scent of vanilla. He hadn't been able to see until this time and moment that the curve of her hips flowed up into a pear shaped body. She would bear many children with those hips, and he was tempted to get started tonight. That all depended on her, however.

He reached towards her chest, catching a nipple with his curved fingertips. She gasped and thrashed out of his touch involuntarily. Her eyes went wide when suddenly she realized what she had done, and all of her anger was flooded over with terror. She didn't dare to look at him and see what expression grabbed him when she did that.

"I'm sorr-"

The back of her neck was suddenly clenched and she was pushed down across his lap. She felt her stomach pressed against his knee, forcing her breath out. In a panic, Tania wiggled across his lap, attempting to get away from the vulnerable position he placed her in and what he may plan to do with her. In little effort, his hand wrapped around her silken blonde mane, clenching it tightly and lifting her head up. She stiffened her spine and yelped when the sound of a smack landed on her skin.

She felt the rush of tingling heat beneath his hand as it landed palm first upon her ass. When his hand removed, it urgently returned to hit the other cheek with equal force and strength, causing her to cry and struggle across his lap.

"Your first lesson, pet. You will never move or cower away from me or my touch. I will touch you as I please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." Her neck had been stretched, and her voice was throaty and strained when she answered him. Her mind was lost into the pain, swimming to resurface and find one moment of clarity in it all.

"Good girl. Now hold still."

His hand alternated which cheek was struck, and he never hit the same place twice until he was certain the sting would not be dulled by the last hit. Each strike elicited a cry and moan from her, jolting her legs as his hand seemed relentless. She didn't know when he was going to stop, but each palming seemed to be harder than the next. Her tender skin reddened wonderfully, and he paused when ten strikes had been delivered to each side, from the small of her back, to just over the top of her thighs. She panted swiftly when he had stopped, feeling the full sting throbbing over her buttocks. His hand rubbed and massaged that entire area, alternating his smooth palm and sharp fingertips to drag over that abused skin.

She was burning hotter than she usually would. Every inch of her body hummed, and between her thighs, an arousing scent was caught under the nose of Galea. His fingertips slowed to a stop, and he gently directed them to slide down and dip over that moist opening. She groaned when he slipped a finger inside and pulled it out dripping wet with desire.

He guided his finger around her front and presented it to her lips. She could smell her own sweat and sex, and crinkled her nose at it. Who would find that scent arousing? She thought.

"Suck it clean." He ordered her softly.

"Master, please don't make me do that." She begged.

"While I admire your begging, if you don't do it, I will punish you worse than this." The gentle tone of his voice pricked at her nerves, just as much as his words did.

Her few seconds of hesitation left enough of a window that Galea landed his strong palm down harshly upon the weakened and supple flesh of her ass. She cried out again and immediately latched her mouth over his finger. Anything to keep her cheeks from being slapped anymore.

He pushed it in all the way to the end knuckle, her lips closed tight around it until he dragged it out and the juice of her own pleasure was left on her tongue. She didn't think there was much taste to it, aside from a savory sweetness that prevented it from being entirely repulsive. Tania didn't find anything attractive about it, and couldn't understand why any man would think otherwise.

"Very good, pet. Learning your second lesson very well; Obey whatever I command of you." Galea softly pet a hand through her long hair, raking away a few tangles that matted into her hair overnight.

His hand continued to circle over her beaten flesh, and occasionally would smack his palm down, keeping her writhing on his lap. He was careful not to leave permanent damage to her seated muscles. She didn't understand why this was happening. The hatred for what he was doing was building beneath her skin, and the question of 'why' was becoming louder and louder in her mind with each strike that landed on her heart-shaped cheeks.

The harder he hit, the more her body was burning with a heat beyond feverish that he could feel rising in waves off her skin. It was just like the spell he used, except that her body was slowly climbing to defend itself. She reacted to pain, not pleasure, and it was why none of the four men reported seeing any trace of heat, fire, or the defensive magic that he saw upon first encountering her.

Her cries were prolonging, becoming more desperate and erratic in her breath. Heat and tears saturated her face, wetting it from her eyes to her chin.

"Master please, please stop.." When she would moan like that, he'd grin and pause for a few moments, before resuming his delight in harming her. She was learning, but her begging was not as strong in conviction as he'd like it. She wasn't broken yet.

Each time she felt herself at that moment of desperation, closer to breaking, she would growl in her throat and another rush of heat would fill the dungeon cell. She had layers of defense, and endurance.

"STOP IT!" He smiled broadly each time she fought giving in. She'd scream and growl like she had the power to demand, and that's when the timing and landing of his hand would be swift. One after another so quickly that you could count two strikes for every second, and he'd hit her harder, letting the sting build and her pride crumble beneath it. She'd moan and squirm, her growls of rage would break into cries of pain.

When she would break, he thought, she would be his ultimate prize. Traces of lava started to dance through her main arteries, making her body glow, and Galea could feel himself becoming aroused by that fierce magic flowing through her veins.

After the hour, his hand was starting to tire, and she was responding less and less to the firm strikes he administered on her, even with pause. She calmed her panting down and her body was relaxing against his lap, her searing flesh now simmering down. At her stomach, she could feel his arousal pressing close to her navel, and the cloth across his lap was tented beneath her weight. He wasn't solid, but the length was enough that she knew he was enjoying himself.

The area of her upper thighs and every inch of her curved ass was swollen and red. Hand marks feathered the ends of where her punishment was centered on her skin. She had cried, she had whimpered, and pleaded, but she did not break. Not enough for him to reward her any.

He gently eased her off of his lap and forced her to stand by keeping a firm grasp on her hair. She was still trying to catch her breath, and pain still continued to cling to her body, wearing her down from what already was a productive morning for her. When he had moved them both away from the bed, he looked down at her.

"Kneel."

When she lowered down to her knees and settled her bottom atop of her ankles, she immediately rose up off of them, tensing her ass muscles to keep from toppling over, which only made the pain of his spanking her just as worse. Galea amused over the contortion upon Tania's features as she dealt with the agony his hand delivered to her, and her attempts to keep from falling flat on the floor. When she had writhed for too long, he jerked on her hair. She whined and froze in place. Gently, he pushed her back down to sit her on her ankles, despite the resistance she was giving.

"Sit still for your next lesson, pet. Whenever I enter a room, or you come into a room that I am present, you will kneel at my side and kiss my feet, so that others may know that you belong to and obey me. Understand?"

"Yes, Master." She said in a flat tone.

"Good girl." He tilted his head to look down her front and pushed his foot to spread her thighs as far apart as they would go.

"And your thighs will be as far apart as you can make them when you kneel."

She staggered, and adjusted herself, keeping her thighs open, feeling further strain on those shaking muscles that he beat to a swelling red. The thought of having to kneel every time and kiss his feet made the feeling of degradation rise to her throat, blooming into disgust. He noticed this expression.

"What's the matter, pet?"

Is he really asking me that? Her eyes made a swift glance to his face before she looked back down and through calm breathing, debated how to answer that. If she lied, he'd know. If she said nothing to him, he'd hurt her. He may even hurt her for the truth. She had no way to escape punishment if he so wished it, and with a heavy heart, she spoke.

"I don't want to be a slave. I want to go back home."

"You will be going home today to Vulcos. I am very certain that you will like it."

She wanted to cry, she could feel the urge rising, but instead she suppressed it out of an endearing pride that was still deeply etched into her core.

"I want to be free." It sounded like a demand as her voice was harshened by her restatement.

"The only way you'll be free is if you surrender yourself to the fact that you are my slave, and will be my slave for the rest of your life."

He knew that would be hard for her to swallow, and didn't let the anger twisting her face phase him. He'd wait for her to scream or burst at the seams. If she could break in her silent anger, he knew she would be capable of breaking in surrender.

"I'll never do that."

"Oh you will." He smiled.

"No, I won't." Her eyes lifted to look at him, flaring with anger, and a gentle flicker of fire began to twinkle in the center of her eyes.

"Yes, you will, pet." His voice was still calm.

"Stop calling me that!" She snapped.

"I'll call you what I want, my little whore."

She growled soundly, her body jolting in a struggling fit to try and release herself from her ties.

"I WANT TO BE FREE!" She screamed at him, the flames licked deep inside of her eyes, which none had seen before him as she was blindfolded or faced away from anyone who had the opportunity to see her fiery core come to rise.

His hand lashed out, and the strike hit her face so swiftly that when her head was down, she didn't feel the pain right away. When it finally welled up past the shock, her breath held in her chest and tears streaked down her face. Her heart wrenched, and her stomach twisted with an illness that rushed up in her throat. There was just no give, and no way around the Demon Lord keeping her.

"You just gave up eating for the rest of your stay here."

He looked over to the fire bowl and stretched his hand out to let the last flicker of the embers remaining die out under his control of fire and took the warmth with it. He then snaked the robe he shed from her and the covers from her bed, holding them in his grasp while heading for her cell door.

"You'll have plenty of time to think about the rest of your life, and how you'll live with the facts. Until tonight, my little whore."

He slammed the door closed, leaving her to her tears. The pain of her cheek faded away beneath them, feeling the cooling touch of her own crying. Her entire body shook with the chill that returned to caress at her spine, and brought with it a deeper sense of the cruelty that her Master was capable of. She swallowed one cold breath after another, crying harder as the light of hope was slowly dimming down inside of her, leaving her to wonder when he would return again, and how long she would be here before anybody would summon her.

Galea had marked the leading dungeon door with his insignia, sealing it from being open from either side until he granted such a privilege. Despite leaving with disappointment, it was short-lived. He knew his little pet was already thinking about the future with him, and slowly would come to grip the reality that was now her life. Without food, water, and the comfort of warmth, she would break sooner. But he remembered her eyes. Those beautiful eyes burning back at him. Fire dancing deep in the black pools of her gaze, beckoning him, seducing him. He didn't want to hit her, but he did because she was still insistent on being defiant toward him.

The Queen had awakened sometime in the hour that he was downstairs, and waited within her dress robes for him to emerge from the dungeon. When their stares met, she raised a brow at him, and he said nothing to explain himself as he headed for the stairs leading to his suite.

"Notify me when Vagrent arrives, and not a moment sooner."