Harold the Healer Brings Home a Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers

"Now that you mention it, I remember that too," Harold said, reaching over to give her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "She responded very well to massage."

"After I'd gone all the way down her legs, with lots of positive feedback from her, she asked,

'What do you do if a customer wants a happy ending?' She rolled over to look at me, then guided my hand to her pussy, which was hot and very wet. Her other hand found its way to mine, which had also gotten hot and wet. Just like it is now, you monster," she moaned as his hand had found its way to between her legs, and was gently stroking and probing. Her hand reached over and found evidence that his cock was returning to life. "So, I told her that I massage all parts of the body that need release. I found myself working on her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other, and her returning the favour. Her smile was both loving and slightly wicked because she was sending her own sparks into me, nearly turning me into jelly. I had to retaliate, and it wasn't long before we'd both had loud, enthusiastic orgasms." Leila had turned to face Harold and their bodies were molded together. There was no question now that life had returned to his cock, which was hard, hot, and sandwiched between their bodies.

"But she had a surprise for me," she whispered, her lips brushing his. "After our orgasms, I suddenly felt something strange on her pussy.

'You have freed my cock,' said the Goddess. Sure enough, there was a small cock where her clitoris had been. 'What do you like to do to them?' I stroked and pulled at it, and it rapidly stretched and grew until it was about the size of this one." She shifted, reached down, and began stroking Harold's glowing organ. He was unable to contain a quiet moan.

"'Goddess, I like to fuck cocks,' I said, and I climbed over her body," Leila continued, pushing Harold onto his back and straddling him. "'I like pushing them deep into my body.' I positioned myself and then that hot, hard cock was in me in one thrust." Harold moaned louder as his cock was engulfed in her glowing, very ready pussy. "I rode my Goddess and had my nipples rubbing against hers as I did it," she whispered. "I squeezed her hard and could feel every bump on that cock. We were pouring enough sparks into each other to light up the whole town." She rose and fell and squeezed him, and the nipples from her dangling breasts traced patterns of light on his chest. Somehow from the depths of his delirium of pleasure he managed to focus his mind and summon his Magic.

"Unnghh!" Leila moaned as his cock sent surges of power deep into her core, while his hands stroked and squeezed sent sparks into her breasts and nipples. "I fell on her and her tongue invaded my mouth and her cock thrust in deep one last time and her cum was a blast of heat in my furnace..." Her mouth mashed onto his, tongues invaded, and Harold emptied his balls into her shuddering, squeezing body. "Once I'd squeezed every last drop of her nectar from her deflating cock, she rolled me off and we lay there breathing hard.

'Leila Parsons, you have pleasured your Goddess nearly to her breaking point,' she had whispered. 'You have my blessing.' She kissed me on my forehead and started to fade away. 'Watch for a big change on the Equinox.'" Sleepily, she turned to her near-comatose partner and whispered in his ear, "That change turned out to be you. A gift from the Goddess herself."

"You were a gift to me from the Goddess," he murmured. "Oh, my love," were the last words spoken in the room that night as the wind blew and the first snow of Winter continued to fall.

PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers