Harp Un-strung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Fuck,” she mutters shakily, “that hurts.”

Holy. Shit.

Her hands tremble as she fights against the pain, trying her best to accommodate the intruder. Her slick wall pulsates around my cock’s head, making me want to push further inside and take her completely.

It’s a terrible way of testing one’s self control, but somehow I do it. I sit up and hold her tight against myself, running a gentle hand on her back, soothing her as she sniffles quietly against my chest. Ever so slowly, I feel her calm down and slide down along the rest of my shaft, feeling her walls stretch as she accommodates a cock inside for the first time in her life.

Our groins meet. We hold each other in an embrace, each of us trying our best not to lose control.

“It hurt, but not as much as I’d expected,” she admits.

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“It’s not every day that a guy gets to make love to the most beautiful girl for the first time.”

She giggles softly. “Thank you too.”

“For what?”

“For being you.”

We stay like that for a few moments, just me and her in our own embrace. This is way more touchy-feely than I had expected. But I like it this way. I’ll never forget the intimacy.

Claire pushes me back again until I’m lying down on my back and starts moving tentatively. I gladly let her do the work as she grinds her hips in slow, tight circles, bouncing a little and trying to adjust to my size. Her insides are like a hot, velvety glove that wraps tightly around my shaft and milks it gently.

I’m having a hard time thinking straight, forget about doing anything else but trying to hold back myself.

“This is good.”

“From what I hear, it’s supposed to feel good,” I quip.

“Oh yeah?” She rises until my tip remains inside, and thrusts down forcefully. My insides clench as I hop dangerously close to the point of no return.

“Slowly,” I beg.

Her breathing gets faster and more ragged as she grinds against me. I trace a path from her thigh to her clit with my thumbs and rub it gently. Her eyes fly open and she humps faster as her own climax approaches.

I’m the first one to lose control.

My spurts of semen coat her insides as my control caves in. I squeeze the soft flesh of her breasts with my other hand as the pleasure mounts to dizzying heights. The pleasure rises as she keeps thrusting down on my length, just when I think I won’t be able to take any more, she stops.

She remains still, but her insides are a different matter altogether. She pulsates erratically, her slick channel’s warmth making me giddy with pleasure. She bites down on her lip and stifles her moans. Her nostrils flare. She breathes hard. Her nails dig into my chest, making me grit my teeth as the pain combines with pleasure.

As the tide fades, she lies down on top of me with her forehead resting on my chest. My dick slides out of her. Electric tingles shoot lazily from my over stimulated nerves as the head slides against her skin.

Michael Lehane loses his virginity.

Goodbye Saint Michael.

All I want to do right now is to shout my lungs out and let the world know that they couldn’t be any happier than me on this day, at this time.

“I know what you’re thinking,” she whispers. “Go on. Do it.”

“Really?” I ask, surprised.

She nods.

I fill my lungs, almost to the point of bursting, and yell to my heart’s abandon.

“Woooooooooohhoooooooooo!”

She giggles softly as I cry myself hoarse. We laugh, kiss and shout some more until we’re content.

“That’s for both of us,” she says.

We don’t talk. We don’t need to.

The easy silence speaks for us.

“Mike?” she asks after some time.

“Hmm?”

She traces a finger on my chest, drawing abstract patterns of circles and triangles. “Do you love me?”

I stare at the dotted heavens, wondering what she’s up to. “I think I do.”

“You think?” she laughs.

“I never knew what it’s like to be in love.”

“What about your family?”

“That’s a different kind of love. Certainly different than this,” I emphasize by copping a feel of her breast.

She smiles. “Sometimes I wish you’d stop making this much sense.”

“Me too.”

*


The first rays of the sun hit my face, waking me up. I swear I had closed my eyes to rest them for a while. I ended up sleeping the entire night.

Claire’s asleep too, this time to my side with an arm draped over me.

“Good Morning.”

She mumbles something back and scoots closer. My morning wood reminds me to take care of something, but I ignore it for the moment.

I contend myself by studying her. Her lipstick is smudged, no doubt half of it on my face and body. Her raven black hair is astray, and her face radiant. She looks peaceful, serene and ethereal.

And she’s mine.

I know I can’t live without her. When time comes for me to join the Academy, a part of me will hate myself for giving up Claire in favor of a profession that brings nothing but pain. The realization leaves a sinking feeling in my gut. I hold her, wishing the time to stop. I want to savor all of this…all of her.

I don’t want to let go.

“What are you thinking?” She’s barely awake, but alert enough to have sensed my inner turmoil.

“About you,” I say. “About us.”

“And?”

“I love you."

She stares at me, the question evident her grey eyes. After all, I had claimed to be unaware about love just the night before.

“This is the most I’ve felt and cared about someone else,” I confess. “If this isn’t love, I don’t know what is.”

She kisses me, a soft lingering touch.

“I thought you’d never say that.”

“I know you’ve been hurt before,” I continue. “I’m not the perfect specimen of a man, but I’ll try my best to give you whatever I have.”

“Promise me that you’ll never leave. Ever.”

“I promise.”

She kisses me again. There’s no urgency to it, just a gentle reminder of what we were. It grows fierce, but she pulls back.

“I need you. On top.”

I roll over obediently until we’re face to face. She pumps my shaft until it’s rock hard and wraps her legs around my hips.

“Take me.”

I slide against her silken lips, find her opening and push inside. She groans as I sheath myself inside her slowly, inch by inch. I expected a bit of dryness as she had cleaned up last night, but to my surprise, I find her channel slick and ready. As our hips merge, I pump the last inch inside her quickly, mashing against her clit and taking her breath out.

There’s more control this time. I keep a steady rhythm of pumping inside and grinding against her clit at a few intervals. I wrap my lips around an erect nipple, suckling on it and making her gasp.

She shudders unexpectedly. I thrust harder as I feel my own orgasm approach. I bury myself to the hilt and let loose spurts of semen inside her. We mold into one. I stay there, taking my weight on my arms and knees instead of crushing her beneath. She has a big smile on her lips, one that needs no words.

“I love you too,” she whispers softly.

~* * *~


God bless you readers for making it to this far. Now go and click that 5 star thing below. It takes less than a second.

Go on.

Done?

You’re awesome.

This story is what it is because of two wonderful ladies.

First, I’d like to thank Naoko Smith. She went over this piece, and much to my surprise, didn’t lose her sanity. Thank you so much for your helpful comments, suggestions and quick edits just before the contest.

I’ll give another shout of thanks to Lady Ver for taking out time to go through it and providing helpful feedback. I got to learn a lot from her edits here and there, so her help was doubly appreciated.

Any mistakes that remain are solely mine.

The comment’s section is yours. Go crazy. Tell me what you thought about this story – good or bad. Just don’t whine about how long it was. I had warned you beforehand.

This story is meant for Literotica Summer Lovin’ Contest 2015. If you still haven’t voted this a 5, you’ll be cursed with bad karma *insert frowny face*

Stay safe, fuck hard and enjoy this beautiful summer.

Cheers!

Sammael Bard

Dated: August 22nd 2015

P. S. If you liked this one, please check out my other submissions and erotic art gallery by clicking HERE.

1...456789