Harper Valley Revisited: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed Kylie's head off of me as I erupted in her face, spraying what small amount of sticky liquid was left in me on her forehead, nose, and cheeks. Some began to run down toward her eye and she, smiling up at me, reached up and caught it with her fingers, then licked them clean. One of the hottest sights one can imagine, only I didn't have to imagine.

I glanced at Noel and Larissa and was surprised to find that her panties were now on the floor along with Noel's trousers. Noel was holding her by her ass with her arms encircling his neck and her legs locked behind his back. Noel was fucking this girl standing up – an amazing sight.

Kylie stood and pulled my head to her and kissed me – a deep open mouthed kiss allowing me to taste the heady mixture of young girl saliva and my cum. She broke the kiss and put her head on my chest and we just stood there hugging each other.

I could see Noel and Larissa still standing but now just holding each other in that erotic embrace. Larissa seemed to be gently crying into Noel's shoulder. I was a little concerned until I heard her tell him that it was ok, she was just so happy and loved him so much. He told her he loved her and smiled down at her, a smile of such unabashed affection that I couldn't help but smile myself. Their obvious love for each other seemed to mirror the general feeling in the room. It was apparent to me then, that these adults really loved all these girls, sexually sure, but more than that, love that was, for the most part, totally unselfish and accepting.

As Kylie and I turned to look behind us I was surprised to see that we had an audience. In fact, as everyone disentangled, the assembled group behind us broke into spontaneous applause. Noel nodded in recognition of the compliment and Larissa shyly buried her head in Noels chest. Kylie, ever the sexy nymph, curtsied. I bowed. George, bowed his head, now sitting beside Ashton, and, hands spread toward her as a conductor will to an orchestra after a stunning performance, presented her to the group. Many an 'awesome' and 'fantastic' and 'wild' and other descriptive adjectives were used as we were applauded. Ashton bowed her head, blushing prettily.

This is as good a place to wind this story up as any. I could go on – and on and on describing what happened in the afternoon, but will not. Suffice to say that we participated in several other sexual encounters with several different partners, a fact that I did not enjoy at first, as it meant giving up Kylie to someone else for a time. Jealousy I guess. Hurt that Kylie could dismiss me so easily after what we had just had together. But, later, seeing Larissa with men other than Noel and his willing acceptance of it made me realize that the pleasure of the girls was a foremost consideration in these gatherings. They simply loved sex. And the more the better it seemed. Ashton ended up being roundly fucked by perhaps a dozen others that day. Seems the new girl was in heavy demand. She minded not at all and I was amazed at everyone's stamina as the day wore on. Ashton, Kylie, and her sisters, all four of them, participated in the practice of going to a bedroom with four or five other adults and allowing the adults to do whatever they wanted with them. I was not included in the adult members of that group, but Noel was, as was George, so I knew Ashton would have protectors close to hand if they were needed.

I ended up in a room with two other men, one woman, and three of the girls – Larissa, Brittany, and Michelle. While I participated in the antics fully, I was a totally wiped man when the bell rang and a halt was called to the bedroom activity. Seeing Ashton and Noel's three emerge from their session, I could tell that they, too, were worn out. I found out later from Ashton after we returned home what had happened in their room. She enthusiastically described being told to get on the bed with the other girls and undress each other and kiss and fondle each other while the adults watched, giving instructions to each girl. Then she told me she had been spanked, turned over Noel's knee and spanked by him. She said she came close to asking him not to, but Kylie had convinced her to let him do it and after the first few smacks, she felt his cock between her legs and it began to make her 'feel sort of good in my pussy' she said. "Then he just turned me around and fucked me." She said. "Then they all took turns fucking me and Kylie and Jenna and Natalie. They each fucked us all at least once, but I know Noel fucked me at least twice." She blushed at this admission.

Well – that first party was an experience I will remember for the rest of my days. We've been back twice now and each time, Kylie has surprised me with her enthusiasm and sexual abilities. Ashton has become one of the most popular girls there, and has lost a lot of her initial shyness, but, still looks the little innocent. How long this can last is anyone's guess. How long it should last is another consideration. But, like Scarlet O'Hara, I'll think about that tomorrow.

And that, folks, is the story of the party.

Fathers and mothers – love and protect your daughters. They are very special gifts to us all.

Jan