Harri: Face the Slut Within Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenry
thenry
10 Followers

Matt had no more food at his place than the snacks he'd already given us. At Jess's it took eight hours, delivery thai, and two bottles of wine for us to run out of conversation. And we probably didn't run out of conversation, only steam. We'd been frantic, then we'd been excited, and now we were tired. Finally, we all leaned back and raised a glass.

"Now you're going to help change the world through medieval art," I said.

"Harri, truly, truly, my mind is blown." Matt yawned hugely. "I may in fact have to start over on some of those, just because of tonight. The Dante series is - well, it's shit now."

He yawned again. Jess picked up the glasses and jerked her head toward her tiny kitchen.

I picked up a few things and followed her. "That was probably the best time I've ever had in my life."

"I'm thrilled, I am, but ... go easy on the boy. I think you could talk circles around him and ... if he gets too frustrated he'll scrap the whole thing. I don't know if he has another clean start in him."

"If you say so. I think he's right on track, though. I mean, he's right about his interpretation of Dante - in my opinion - but as for the rest?"

"Thanks."

In the living room, Matt was curled up on the sofa fast asleep. Even snoring lightly.

"Shit," Jess said. "He always does this."

"Should we wake him?"

"You can't." She yanked a blanket off the chair and lay it over him. "He's go go go and then he just crashes like this. Our whole lives. Then he'll wake up and slip out the front door without a word. Bastard." She looked around the room. "I'll ... sleep on the floor in here, I guess."

"Don't do that. I'll -" I pointed at the bedroom.

"It's a double bed. Not even a queen."

"Roomies?" I felt awful, putting her out, but I wasn't going to sleep on the floor. "Sisters can be roomies."

Jess looked at me, looked at Matt, looked at the floor, then nodded assent. She picked up the overnight bag from Aunt Cathy's and took it to the bedroom.

"Bathroom for me first," I said. My back and chest itched under the bra strap. Long day. I used her toothbrush because, well, why not, and washed my face. The makeup came right off.

The bedroom was tiny. There was barely enough room double bed, a chest, a nightstand, and a bookshelf with another library of big, thick books. Jess was packing her bag into the closet, which meant I barely had enough room to stand in once I closed the bedroom door. She'd already taken off her skirt and, when she turned around, obviously her bra. I could see the slight bumps of the large nipples on her smallish breasts. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Harri." Somehow the way she said it - I could hear the 'i' trimming away my control. "Harri, however it happened, I'm really glad I'm getting the chance to ... know you better. Matt and I - we're lonely in this town. I'm glad you're back in our lives."

I tried to keep things light. "What's the nightclothes situation, oh overnight packing queen. I have high hopes it's not khaki."

That got a smile, which faded. She picked up something off the bed, something red, and held it up. "I wanted to stick you in something fun." It was a gauzy, lacy, corset bustier kind of a thing, with dangling silk garter straps. In other words, it was pure sex. Pure slut.

"You want me to wear that?" I asked in a little voice, stomach aflutter.

She turned almost as red as the bustier. "I- it- it was for if you were alone in here. If you wanted something ... fun. If you wanted to do ... ah ... be alone. Ah."

I suspected she meant in case I wanted to fuck myself like a slut. "I don't ... have fun. I mean, I'm having fun, with you, but not the ... alone ... part." Now I was blushing.

She set it gently on the floor, folded. "Oh, well, I just thought. I mean ... this morning, I thought I thought. I - I mean. No, I didn't mean. It wasn't for now. Not like this, if - if that's what you thought I meant."

I didn't know what I was thinking. I didn't know what I was feeling. I know I didn't hate myself. Even with her brother in the next room, it might have been ... disappointment? "Jess, what you saw this morning, what you've been seeing of me, I - I've been getting ... urges, can I say that? But I'm trying to ... maintain a little ... control over things."

"I didn't mean to imply I wanted you to do anything you don't want to! I mean, I tease, sure, but I don't want you to do anything. I mean, you could. That would be fine. I can see why you would want to, if you wanted to, I mean. I-"

"No, Jess. To be honest I have had, um, engaged in a ... a little fun." As if you could become just a little slut. "And this is very hard for me. I'm not who I used to be. I wasn't even used to who I used to be, like that, in that way, and now? But it was ... fun." Slutty fun. "A little ... fun." A ton.

She seemed to accept that ramble as an answer.

"Shit, that was awkward." I had a thought. "Was that all there was to it? Just the ... wrap around thing?"

"No, there were stockings and panties to go along. But that was the big part. The ... fun part."

"So give me the panties." So I could be a little slutty?

She tossed them over to me, quizzical expression on her face.

I reached under my skirt, hooked my thumbs over the waistband of the ones I wore and slid them down. "I can compromise for the spirit of the outfit." I stepped into the red panties and pulled them up. Jess's eyes followed them the whole way. I didn't realize how small they were until I felt the single braided string slide up my ass. I had to squirm a little to get it to set right and I don't think it was ... covering everything. I told myself not to bend over. I told myself I didn't want to. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Slut.

"Do you have a shirt or something I could wear?" Or do you just want me naked? I unbuttoned my blouse.

"Of course!" She turned again to dig something out of her closet. She'd changed her panties at some point today, too. They were pink, full in the front with a big band around the top, but in the back it was little more than a strip. The style probably had a fancy name, but I'd never seen anything like them.

I took the blouse off and dropped the skirt, so I was in my underwear when she turned around again. My nipples perked up immediately. She tossed me the shirt and I turned around to undo my bra. I don't know why I turned around. She'd seen everything already - some force of habit, some tiny bit of me left. I heard her climb into bed, but could feel her staring at my nearly-naked ass nonstop. Don't bend over. Slut.

I pulled the t-shirt on. It came down to right above my waist. She did her best to find me something red, something to match, but this was worn and faded into being almost pink. I looked down. And it was almost transparent and my nipples were on full display. I squeezed my eyes shut. I'm such a fucking slut. The tiny panties -were- transparent. I can't believe I didn't look before I put them on. I can't believe it still mattered to me after she'd already ... seen everything this morning.

I sat down on the bed, back to her, and scooted over to lie down without every looking at her. "Night, Jess. And thank you."

She shut off the light. "Night, Harri." She rolled over and we drifted off to sleep back to back.

That night it happened again. I'd been in another vivid dream, a scene from one of the old pornos I used to watch over and over again. It was such a simple thing, then, watching it happen. A simple scene - that's why I watched it over and over again. It was a close up of a woman climbing over a guy and she was so wet he plunged his raging cock in with a single stroke. I watch it over and over and never feel a thing other than a slight twinge of disgust. Now? I felt a fever. And an itch, and -

I was on my back and Jess had one arm behind my neck and her head on my shoulder. Her hair tickled my cheek and her breasts pressed against my slender arm. This bed was too small for two people. My legs were spread wide open with one thigh caught between hers. I had one hand trapped against her stomach and the other lay on my lower belly, stuck below her arm.

I wouldn't be able to move a muscle without moving her, but I could see. In the street light through the window I could see my - my vulva. Yes I had the medical term back. My smooth, waxed vulva. I could see a faint glisten. Either the panties were too flimsy to really wear or I was too ... swollen. They'd slid to the side and I could feel a drop of moisture tantalizingly slip to the crack of my ass.

The moment kept replaying over and over in my mind. She was so wet the cock plunged in with a single stroke. My nipples were on fire. I was the wet one. Just admitting it led to a spasm inside me. And that drop quivered - I shifted my hips just a little. Slut.

Jess mumbled something softly in my ear and shifted her thighs. The skin of her belly was a little sweaty where I could feel it. Her hand nudged downward, closer to my pu- closer to down there. She'd been there before. I wanted her there again. I shouldn't move, but I had to do something - I was -

I slid my hand out from under hers, leaving her arm flat across my skin and her fingertips almost caressing the inner corner of my thigh. I lifted my hips up just a little bit, just so I could pull the gauzy thong straight. It wouldn't be much, but I had to do at least that. My devil's bargain. This was going to be the last time. Still the back of my fingernail grazed the wet mess between my legs. My whole body shivered and my worst fear came true.

"Harriet?" Jess murmured, stirring awake. "Harri? Are you o - oh my -"

I froze. In the light through the window this would look bad. With my hand like that it would look like I was -

"Oh my God you're so hot," she whispered right into my ear. I could feel her lips move. I shivered again. "Don't stop. Please."

She squeezed my thigh between hers, then released it. Without the tension, mine slid up until she trapped it again, against ... was that ... She ground her hips into my thigh and there was no mistaking the wet smear on my skin.

"Oh fuck don't stop," she whispered. She settled into a rhythm of squeeze and grind. My thigh flexed against her in response.

I didn't even know what she was talking about then, me or her. My hand didn't care. My fingertip dragged across the wet folds of my - "I can't," I said. "I - I don't." I knew she could feel my hand move on her arm, could see it even.

"You do. You want to." Her lips were pressed against my ear. She barely moved them to speak.

I arched my back, thrusting my nipples up to I don't know what invisible fulfillment. It didn't help. The moment from the dream replayed itself, except this time I was so wet the raging cock plunged into me in one stroke.

"I have to stay on the outside," I pleaded.

"The outside of what, baby." She was grinding faster. "Just let go. I want you to."

She didn't understand. I didn't understand. "That's a pu- a pu-" My fingertips still dragged across the messy folds between my legs. I knew she knew it.

"Say it Harri. I know you want to."

That damned tiny i. Her fingers were so fucking close on my sweaty skin. I wished she would just - "That fucking pussy. I have to stay outside of the panties. I need to. That's the rule. To stay in control." It made no sense to me.

"You don't want to do that, Harri." Jess savagely pulled my thong to the side. "What are you going to do now? You want to come, don't you baby. You're going to touch it." She started grinding even faster.

I mewled my frustration. "I need to -" I sounded like a baby. I sounded like a desperate slut.

Her fist was against my thigh, clutching the only layer of protection I had between me and - my hand was still poised, finger extended.

"What do you need, baby. Say it. Tell me what you need."

"I need to - oh, fuck - I need to come. Jess I need to come so bad. I can't stop."

"So don't stop, Harri." She was panting in my ear. Me saying her name unlocked something, gave her permission. Gave her control. "You don't want to stop."

"I can't. It's a pu-pussy." My hand was getting so tired.

Her hips were moving so much the tugging of the thong in her fist had my hips rocking, too. "Who's pussy, baby. Who has a wet pussy."

"My-my pussy."

"Who has a cunt, Harri. Say it."

"I - I do." My voice was so tiny.

She groaned. "What kind of cunt is it, Harri. Tell me."

"It's a - a, unnh," I spasmed. My fingertip brushed my - "It's my wet, messy cunt, Jess."

"You want to, Harri."

"I need to."

"You need to what, Harri. Say it, baby." Her mouth was open wide, now. Her lips were around my ear. My earlobe dangled in her mouth.

"I need to - oh, fuck - touch my pussy. I need to touch - oh - fuck my pussy." With that my fingers and hips closed the distance. Wet heat was the first sensation. I was volcanic. My finger slid up and - "Fuck, my clit. Fuck, I have a clit. Fuck, I'm so hot." I was almost crying in frustration.

"What do you need, baby." Her tongue hit my earlobe. She was licking my earlobe. She had her tongue on me.

"I need to - oh, fuck - come." My finger slid down, up again and around my little clitty, down until, after a moment poised at the edge of a dark wet abyss, I plunged it right into me.

She was kissing the side of my face, wetly kissing my jaw, in between grunts. Her pussy slid up and down my thigh. "Say. What. You. Need. Oh. Baby."

On the upstroke of her hips, against her stomach my hand wedged into the waistband of her panties. I thought I felt the edge of oily hair.

I slid another finger in me just as easily. I jammed them in until my palm bounced off my clit. "I need to - oh, fuck - I need to - fffffuck." Oh God. I moaned.

"Oh Harri, oh Harri, oh Harri." She wasn't moving anymore. She was squeezing my thigh with the tips of my fingers inside her panties.

"I need to - ffffuck - I need to ffffuck." I could hear the words I was saying, but they weren't the words I wanted. I could feel things moving inside of me and they weren't enough. There was the image again, me, legs spread on my back, a giant cock sliding into my pussy. I could feel it. I could see it all. "Oh fuck. I need to fuck. Oh fuck. I need to fuck. Fuck me, fuck me. Oh Jess, fuck me."

I exploded into an orgasm just as Jess came down from hers. She unclenched her fist ... down there, trapping my fingers inside me. I was aware of her fingers on the outside of my slick thong, stealing my trick, keeping my fingers moving to prolong my torture.

I was sweaty. I was frozen. My fingers still rammed, splitting me open. "Fuuuuuck," I squeezed out from between clenched teeth.

"Let it out, Harri," she said.

She rolled up on her elbow, freeing my arm. Suddenly, I could breath. She leaned over me and when her lips touched mine I passed out in cold disappointment.

thenry
thenry
10 Followers
12