Harri: Face the Slut Within Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenry
thenry
10 Followers

Matt grunted. "What's it like, Jimmy. What's it like, fucking her like this?"

"Shit, bro, I had no idea. It's so intense. It's so different than what it's supposed to - then what it feels like when I'm - shit, Matt, you're my brother. I - I can't -"

"Yeah? We're both fucking Harri now, aren't we? Smack her ass. She loves it when you do that. She'd beg you for it if she could."

Smack! "Mmf! Mmf! Mmf! Mmf!" around Matt's cock. Like clockwork.

He reached under and pinched my nipples. Pinched, twisted, tugged. He grabbed hair on the other side of my head to switch hands. "Smack her again. Yeah!"

Smack! "Mmf! Mmf! Mmf! Mmf!" Matt knew exactly what buttons to push and, between the brothers, they could hit them all. "I'm getting close, Jimmy. Her mouth's so hot I'm gonna come down her throat."

"She - she hasn't come yet, Matt. I think she needs it, bad."

"Yeah she does. Lick your finger and stick it in her ass."

That did it - this eighteen year old kid shoving a finger up my ass just because his older brother told him to - pushed me so far over the edge I lost myself. I came and came - I saw stars and hypoxic flashes of light on my retinas. My jaw locked up and I was barely aware of Matt spewing into my throat. I think I swallowed just to keep breathing. Maybe I felt Jimmy's version of that cock twitching inside me again, but it was a ripple in a tidal wave. Between them they had to pick me up, still frozen, and lay me on the stretched-out futon. They collapsed on either side of me, sandwiching me in male muscle.

I came to in the midst of their awkward silence. Matt had zipped back up again and Jimmy covered himself with his hands.

I broached the tension. "Well, that was ... intense."

"Are you ... okay with that?" Jimmy asked.

I thought for a long time. "I think so. Yes. I'm not ... proud? Of it? It was right on the line. But there? In the moment?" I stretched out, arms over my head. I was still naked and, despite what had happened, I felt delicious.

Jimmy lightly rubbed my stomach. "Yeah, in the moment ..."

Matt spoke for the first time. "Are you sure? I'm not even sure I am. I mean, when I saw you both, it was ... but Jimmy and I have never, I mean never done anything even remotely -"

"How different is it than you never, not ever, doing anything with me?"

"I -"

I cut him off. "I just feel like this time, this accidental, wonderful time is quickly drawing to a close." I found Jimmy's hand and squeezed it. "The way things are working out, with Jess especially, is going to change me forever. I have to go back tomorrow, I have to start a new life."

"I know," said Matt. "It has to be this way."

"And I'm not saying this won't ever happen again," I continued. "Me, either of you, both of you. Jess, too. But these ... magic days ... are almost over."

Matt added his hand to my belly for me to squeeze. "Is there anything else you'd like? To try on your last day?"

I thought for a long time, thought through being sure and back to uncertainty. But it was like I told them, like they had told me: finding the limits sometimes meant going beyond them.

"There is one more thing, I think. I think it's past where I want to be. I know it is, but I need to be sure. I need to know where -I- am."

"What is it?" Jimmy asked.

"Matt, back upstairs I found a tube of some kind of, uh, lubricant. It should be on Aunt Cathy's nightstand. Would you go and get it, please?"

His eyes widened and he got up to fetch it.

"What is it?" Jimmy repeated in our brief moment of privacy. "What do you need - oh." He caught on. "Are you sure you want-"

I silenced Jimmy with a kiss. "Don't say it. I'm not sure I can go through with it if you say it aloud."

He nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just be yourself. I like you better that way." I thought about the slightly more practical side of things. "Would you help me try to ... enjoy it? As much as I can?"

"Of course I will. Come here."

I leaned over to kiss his again, but he stopped me.

"Not like that. There's still some things -I- want to try." Jimmy used his masculine strength to pull me up and maneuver me until I sat, almost straddling his face. Then he pulled me down.

"Fuck," I exhaled. I was still so sensitive, so swollen, so ... messy. He'd come in my twice and he couldn't get enough. "Slow - slow down please."

Jimmy didn't. He lapped at everything, my juices, hers. He wouldn't stop. I felt like I was on the verge of blacking out. Matt was watching us from the doorway, naked himself, tube in one hand, but flaccid. I ground my hips into Jimmy's face. He was almost - oh, there it was.

"Come here," I told Matt in a husky voice.

"Are-are you sure about this Harri? I-I don't know if I can-"

"Don't ask me that. Not about this. Just come here. I know what to do." I held him in front of me and lightly sucked his cock, but it did no good. Jimmy's cock was already hard below me, and, wow, I never thought a boy could be so excited again so quickly. Four times? Right in a row? Boy needed to get laid. But the way he was working me, I was going to lose control before I had a chance to do ... what I needed to.

"Oooh, what's the matter, Matt. You've never had a little slut ask you to stick it in her ass before?" That got a reaction in my hand. "Mmm, looks like one part of you likes the idea. What about the rest? Don't you want to take me up the ass?" Definite progress. "Don't you want to look down and see your big fat cock in the ass of that teen slut Harri?" I wasn't sure I was even playing anymore, not entirely. "Because it's going to be tight in there, so you're going to have to really want it." The decision was getting easier in the right kind of moment. I squeezed Matt around the base of his cock and sucked the life back into him as I had a quick, shuddering, shameful, messy orgasm on Jimmy's face.

I started jacking Jimmy's cock, a sudden enough sensation for him to gasp and leave my cunt alone. I emptied lube all over Matt's cock and oiled him up. Two hands, two cocks. Next up: two holes, two co- They were both erect - stiff and proud - waiting for me.

I flipped my body around, lined up with Jimmy on the futon, and pinned his cock to his belly with my juicy slit. I looked at Matt over my shoulder. "Do it."

I felt him climb over both of us and hunch over my back. Then I felt -him-, cold, wet, and impossibly huge, press into place.

"What do you want me to do?" Jimmy asked from beneath me.

I started gently grinding my clit onto his cock, anything to provide a bit of a distraction. "Just wait your turn, lover."

Matt was lightly, rhythmically leaning into me, trying to time things to my grinding on Jimmy. I thought being a little looser ... back there ... from the ministrations of Jimmy's finger would have helped - and maybe it did - but this still felt insane. I bit my lip and -pushed- back. The pressure became impossible, but still nothing.

Matt stroked my sides. "Just relax, Harri."

"You fucking relax!" I snapped back. "Or fuck me in the ass already!" I -puuushed- again and this time he grabbed my waist and pushed back and, "Fuuuuuuck," I wailed.

He was inside, barely. I could feel the ridge behind the head of his cock crest inside me. And it felt like every part of my body was trying to push him out again.

"Fuck me, fuck me you bastard," I told him.

I was grinding my clit harder onto Jimmy now, and he was starting to rock his hips back into mine. He grabbed my head, pulled me down, and roughly kissed me, thrust his tongue into my mouth. I broke away, gasping.

"I can't wait any longer," Jimmy said.

My ass was burning. My ass was stretched around Matt like - I couldn't imagine anything so tight, anything so impossibly huge. My ass was on fire, and still, in tiny, rocking thrusts, he sunk infinitesimally greater amounts of his shaft into my dirty shit-hole.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned again. Pain, revulsion, shame, and lust whirled within me, but somewhere deeper, beyond all that, a nagging sense of pleasure at the simple sensation sprouted within me.

Below, Jimmy scooted down just a little bit, trying to work himself into the fray, but he couldn't line up right. Inexperience. I was too far gone to help. I felt Matt bend and reach down between my legs and saw Jimmy's eyes go wide when his brother manhandled his cock into place, only to roll back in his head when he it slammed home.

I came. I came with Matt's cock not even all the way in me. Jimmy never even moved. They froze with me shuddering between them.

"What are you waiting for!" I screamed. "Take me in my ass, take me in my pussy! What are you waiting for, take me!"

Jimmy started working beneath me, inexpertly fucking my swollen cunt with only enthusiasm and misplaced love to make up for poor position and no leverage. Matt pulled almost all the way out and I felt the cold shock of fresh lube on my asshole. Next thing I knew, he plunged in at breakneck speed, threatening to tear me in half. He felt endless, I felt bottomless, and we all froze when we realized Jimmy and Matt's balls were wedged together at the exact same place between my legs.

"Fuuuuuck," I whispered. It was the only encouragement I had.

Then they were both talking, stammering, trying to release their thoughts before they exploded.

"Oh my God I can feel his cock inside you when-" "Fuck you're so tight-" "Fuck I can't believe you let-" "You want-" "I can't believe you-" "You-" "You" "Harri" "Harri" Me. I knew tears ran down my face. I knew Jimmy had my nipple between his fingers, then his teeth. I knew Matt had stopped holding back. I knew he was smacking my ass even as he dominated it from inside. I knew they were screaming at me, at each other.

Pleasure disappeared. Pain disappeared. Feeling disappeared. Sound disappeared. Light disappeared. My senses shut down until there was me, whoever that was any more, me floating alone with a slowly mounting pressure. I picked it up, weighing it in my hands as it grew. It split, this pressure, until it had arms and legs and a head. It climbed up my arms, this pressure, and I let it. It climbed down my back and grew around me, swallowing me, first my legs, then my torso. I fell backward forever and watched it cover my hands, felt it on the back of my neck. It engulfed my head, covered my eyes, my ears, my nose, finally poured into my mouth, finally, then,

A flash of light. I'd screamed myself hoarse, covered in sweat, bucking on two cocks, squirting liquid from my sad, abused vagina. There was blood on my hands from clawing Jimmy's shoulders and blood in my mouth from biting my tongue. My continued spasms drove their deflating cocks from my body. They held me between them until I stopped shaking, stopped sobbing. They held me, cocooned from the world, until my breathing slowed. Then they just held me.

Finally I moved of my own volition and my encasement opened. I stood, shaky and sore, and couldn't look at either of them. "I need to be alone for awhile," I said, my voice still scratchy.

thenry
thenry
10 Followers
12