"Harriet Gets Her Wee Wee Juice"

Story Info
Busty Harriet sucks the principal and then a classmate.
3.8k words
4.26
28.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring Young Tawdry Trollop Harriet Humper in:

"Harriet Gets Her Wee Wee Juice"

*

All characters are at least 18 years of age

"You wanted to talk to me, Principal Johnson?" Harriet asked innocently as she walked slowly into his office.

High school senior Harriet Humper strode into Ron Johnson's office space. She was dressed sexily in a white blouse that hugged her H cup titties and a scoop neckline that showed a plethora of magnificent cleavage. Principal Johnson beamed inwardly when he saw her.

"Come in, Harriet," Johnson spoke with fake sternness to the young tart as his eyes barely yanked themselves away from her bustline to meet her sparkling eyes. "Have a seat right there."

Harriet took a seat in the cushioned chair before Ron Johnson's big oak desk.

"Am I in trouble for something, Mr. Johnson?" Harriet asked him, concern etching her angel face as she did so.

"Not exactly," the principal said, his lips upturning as he spoke. "I have heard some good things about your work."

With this, he stood up from behind his desk and Harriet gasped to see the giant erection protruding from the open fly of his khaki pants. Ron grinned coyly and slyly, his penis engorged from the lust that he felt for this buxom girl, the lust that made the blood straighten his member to a nine inch column. Her soccer ball boobs were fucking gargantuan, round, heavy, yet high and proud on her chest in two massive globes of flesh that made Dolly Parton look like a fucking schoolgirl. Ron's hard-on was as hard as a steel post, his wee wee pointing straight in her direction.

"Harriet, some of the football players have told me about the good work you do in promoting school spirit," the principal continued. "They say that you have special skills that you use quite frequently."

"Yes, Mr. Johnson," Harriet replied, attempting to conceal her surprise yet admiring every inch of him. "I do have special skills that I display from time to time. Tee hee. Actually, I use them a whole, whole lot, almost everyday."

"So I've been told," Johnson responded and then laughed as he shook at the waist, making his protracted pecker jump up and down, acting almost as silly as a curious schoolboy just discovering how much fun it is to play with his wee wee. "Now I suggest that you take that blouse off and show me your titties. Holy shit, it looks like you're hiding two midgets under that top. I want to see those big knockers."

"Tee hee," Harriet giggled, pinching her puckered nipple through her blouse as she heaved her big glands out of her top and promptly discarded it. "My titties need some air anyway. They so sweaty. Tee hee."

And they were. Sweat glistened at the cleavage of her giant mammary glands. Her heavy and heaving sweat glands were definitely sweating, but slowly began to cool as the cool air from the air conditioning unit hit her bulging boobs, making the young blonde vixen coo with delight. Principal Johnson gaped unashamedly at her prominent rack, his penis so hard now that he was aching to come, to squirt his jizz all over the tawdry top heavy trollop. Harriet Humper's nipples were hard and pebbly, erect and firm as the cool and refreshing air hit them. A droplet of sweat slipped down the rounded mountainous surface of her big left boobie, sliding past her reddish pink nipple and silver dollar sized areola.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, my titties feel good, Principal Johnson," Harriet sighed, kneading the abundant flesh of her young and ripe assets, her H cup assets that swelled, heaved from her chest, looking even more cartoonish as they jutted out above her tiny and slender waist. "My knockers are so chilly. Tee hee hee. That AC is cranking like a motherfucker and my bosom buddies are feeling icy cold and comfy. You want to touch 'em, big fucker?"

"Hell, yeah, you big-tittied bitch!" Ron replied eagerly, rubbing the hardness between his legs as he walked towards her. "I want to squeeze those big motherfucking titties, baby. You've made me so fucking hard, you little trollop. I going to play with those puppies and then you're going to suck the fuck out of my dick, aren't you, Angeltits?"

"I'll even swallow all your cum, Principal Johnson," Harriet assured him with a grin as he roughly grabbed her funbags, smiling as the ridiculous amount of excess flesh oozed out of his insufficient palms. "Squeeze me, motherfucker. Feel all of me, you sweet dick. Rub me, knead me, tug me, fondle me, then suck me."

Ron Johnson gripped her tits roughly, his hands and fingers exploring, enjoying and savoring every inch, every corner of her flesh swells. The principal let his hands move between her boobies, disappearing into her cleavage and then touching and rubbing the insides of her whopping, bouncing bazooms. After several minutes of this intense fondling, Johnson bent forward and latched on to the nipple of her right breast, drawing hard on her pert protrusion. Harriet squealed and lowered her hand to place it on his fiercely erect penis.

"Oh, Ronnie," Harriet moaned as his sucking grew loud and sloppy, sucking her boob like a nursing baby, smacking his lips and slurping loudly and unabashedly. "That feels fucking great, you good sucker. And it looks like somebody's got a great big hard-on too. Tee hee. Daddy's wee wee likes."

The big-boobed bimbo gingerly and teasingly touched and felt his protracted cock with her little feminine fingers, enjoying the texture of his rigid male sex organ. When the boobie sucking ceased, 18-year-old Harriet needed little coaxing when she went to her knees to fellate his nine inch cock.

"Now suck that son of a bitch, baby. Just suck Big Johnson, you little floozy. Suck him hard and long and make him come in your mouth."

"Yes, sir," Harriet quickly replied after she knelt on the floor with a smile. "That's the same thing the cop that pulled me over the other night said before he gave me a breathalyzer test. Hee hee. And I sucked his wee wee too."

Harriet grabbed Mr. Johnson's hard wee wee in her tiny hands and held it tenderly to her subtly parted ruby lips, almost seeming to study it before she put it in her mouth. Then Harriet gave his mushroom head a barely perceptible butterfly kiss, her oversized set bobbing with her movements.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah," Ron moaned impatiently, still standing and now patting her approvingly on the top of her blonde head. "But enough of the kisses and tender shit. I want you to put my dick in your mouth and take me all the way into your throat when you suck me. You can even pretend this is a fucking breathalyzer test if you want to. Just fellate me, you tawdry trollop."

"Sure thing, Mr. J," Harriet answered sweetly as she moved his pee wee head close to her mouth. "It would be my pleasure. Tee hee hee. I love wee wees, especially the big ones."

Harriet engulfed the cock of the head of the high school as she stuck him quickly in between her opened lips and then thrust her head forward. Up and down her blonde head rocked as she washed his wee wee thoroughly. The young Humper was having a ton of fun and her jugs jumped frantically as she fellated his private parts.

"Ohhhhhhhh, shittttt!" Ron Johnson bellowed with pleasure, reaching down to grab her by the ears. "And make those titties really leap while you're sucking my prick, you talented little cocksucker."

Ten minutes later, Harriet departed from the principal's office and ran into her busty friend Missy Cummings. Missy was surprised to see Harriet leaving Mr. Johnson's office.

"Oh, shit, Harriet," Missy laughed with a gasp. "You just sucked his dick, didn't you?"

"You know, Missy," Harriet said, grinning with glistening lips as she straightened her blonde mane of gorgeous hair and pushed her dangling and exposed large left tittie back into her blouse with some difficulty. "I always thought Principal Johnson was a strict disciplinarian, but he is actually a very generous man. I mean, he just gave me a very nice pearl necklace and he made my big motherfucking boobies feel good as shit. He came so much that I couldn't swallow it all. Tee hee. Now I better run. Your brother is giving me a ride home today since my car is fucked up. I figured I'd give his wee wee a little suck too. Tee hee."

"I told him to try to keep his dick in his pants," Missy laughed as she adjusted her extra large brassiere. "He's always pulling it out in public."

"You bitch!" Harriet slapped her best friend playfully on the arm. "Why the fuck would you tell him that? I wanted to play with his big fucker on the ride home. I might even be in the mood to fuck him. Tee hee."

"I figured you might," Missy chuckled as she winked knowingly. "He is such a horndog. Hell, he even tries to get me to play with his big wee wee when I'm at home. That's when he's not trying to grab my big boobs."

"And do you?" Harriet asked, adjusting her own boulder holder now.

"A lady never tells," Missy replied with a devilish grin and a sly wink.

"I'll remember that the next time I meet one," Harriet laughed hard now. "You naughty little strumpet."

Harriet Humper was definitely going to get some more wee wee today. This would be the second one in the last several hours. Harriet was glad to be getting a ride home from school from her friend Missy Cummings' brother Ricky since her car was in the shop. She was attracted to Ricky and had heard that he was very well endowed. After driving for a few minutes, they finally reached the Humper household, which was located at address 1069 Sex Drive. It was a suitable name for a street where the two biggest nymphomaniacs in town lived. Harriet rose from the passenger seat and her big breasts jounced a little as she got out of the vehicle and walked around to Ricky Cummings' side of the car where he could enjoy the two peaks that swelled against the fabric of her white blouse and the low cut neckline that displayed her wonderful cleavage to the world.

"Thanks for the ride, Ricky," the nearly 19-year-old blonde beauty spoke sweetly to him.

"You're welcome," Ricky replied, smiling a toothy grin that made Harriet know that he was interested in her, her and her chest.

But, as she often wondered, who wasn't interested? Harriet was the prettiest girl in school and her long blonde hair, giant triple H cup bosom and plump, but firm ass, drove all the guys crazy. They all wanted to fuck her and most of them got to. Harriet was no algebra problem, as her blowing of the principal had made evident.

"Want to come in and get a diet soda and a blow job or something?" Harriet asked Ricky as her manicured fingers brushed his cheek.

"Sure," Ricky gave an eager retort and Harriet was sure that she had started the blood flowing to the right area.

They strode briskly to the house after Ricky pulled the car up to avoid blocking the street.

"Here you go, sweetie," Harriet's syrupy, yet husky voice uttered as she handed him a can of soda from the fridge. "Now let's go upstairs for a little while. Tee hee hee."

Ricky smiled knowingly at her giggle and followed her up the wooden staircase. He knew what he was definitely going to be getting.

"Is your mom home?" Ricky asked as they walked down the hallway and he studied the framed pictures that adorned every inch of the wall.

"Yeah," Harriet laughed. "I think she's in the den fucking the paperboy. Hee hee. Good ol' mom. She's fucking wee wee crazy. She fucks him every day of the damn week."

The muffled sounds of heavy breathing, squealing, screaming and moaning could be heard resounding down the vast hallway. Mom was getting fucked but good, Harriet thought, happy for her.

"Must be where her daughter gets her horniness from," Ricky laughed as Harriet yanked him into her bedroom and slammed the door.

"You know it, honeybun," Harriet sighed sweetly to him before she leaned forward to give him a kiss, their tongues meeting and sliding into each other's mouths. "What Chuck doesn't know can't hurt him. I mean, my mom sucks his wee wee too. So I don't feel too bad about sucking yours."

"You and Chuck are dating?" Ricky asked with concern when the kiss ended. "Are you sure this is okay then?"

"Don't worry about it, baby," Harriet assured him. "We both have agreed that we can fuck other people. I mean, I sucked the whole football team last week. That's over 30 wee wees."

"Well, then I guess it's okay to suck one more," Ricky chuckled casually as he reached out and placed his hand on one of her awesome assets, squeezing her tittie treasure. "Oh, Harriet, you are so big and soft. Mmmmmmmm."

"Tee hee. Of course I am. Now come here and let me see how big and hard you are, good fucker," Harriet giggled playfully as she moved towards the bed, her giant young jugs jiggling beneath her grossly insufficient top like two regulation size NBA basketballs encased in soft porcelain skin. "I need to get me a boy part right now. Mmmmmm, yes."

"Okay, sexy," Ricky acquiesced as he walked towards where the big- boobed girl stood waiting beside the bed.

"Now, big boy," Harriet said seductively as she grabbed Ricky Cummings by the shirt and pulled him ever closer. "Let's see what we have in that zipper. Let's whip it out of those pants, big fellow."

Harriet unbuttoned Ricky's pants and then slid down his fly. But she didn't stop there. The young vixen yanked his trousers to the floor and madly clawed at his thick white briefs which were already beginning to form a tent.

"Oh, yeah!" Harriet cried out in wild jubilation and whistled with admiration as Ricky's nine and a half inch penis sprung up into her face. "What a wee wee! This thing is fucking amazing, baby!"

Ricky now sat on Harriet's bed and the blonde bimbo knelt on the floor in front of him, crouching between his legs. His pecker was enormous and jutted right into her face. Harriet knew that she just had to suck it. Hilda Humper's offspring frantically removed her white blouse and let the giant swollen orbs of her bouncy boobies tumble into the light of day.

"How do you like these mommas?" the young Humper girl cooed in a childishly playful voice as her right hand gripped the rigid cock that twitched as Ricky surveyed the glorious expansive size and scope of her. "You like momma's mammy mounds? Tee hee hee! Looks like that gets baby's big long love rocket all hard and hot and bothered! That's why just a tiny little itty bitty amount of wee wee juice is leaking out of his pee wee pole! Little Miss H thinks it looks yummy!"

"Holy shit!" Ricky exclaimed as Harriet guided the head of his donkey- sized dick to her mouth and proceeded to lick the trickle of pre-cum that had oozed from his little pee hole off of its spongy head of warrior.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Harriet slurped in a muffled voice as his penis head became her chief preoccupation. "Want me to make him squirt a big monster load of wee wee juice?"

"Oh, yes! Fuck, yes!" Ricky begged and cried as her blonde head moved over his wee wee and her warm, thick lips took just the mushroom crown of his manhood into their sweet embrace, her chest charms quivering with anticipation. "Please suck me! Please suck me, baby!"

A loud slurp was Harriet's wonderful reply. As she sucked on his wee wee head, it was ironic that at the same moment the screams of her mother grew loud and urgent from where the paperboy gave her a special delivery in the den. Harriet only had the tip of Ricky's jumbo johnson in her mouth and her wacky little tongue dabbled and dallied at its hole. He almost laughed out loud at the ticklishly good sensations that coursed through his member with compliments going to Harriet's cock-sucking expertise. This blonde beauty was no novice in the ways of pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmmphhhhh!" Harriet greedily grunted as she took ever more of the seemingly tree-sized phallus that she held in her oral embrace, her boobie bombs pressing into his legs, jumping up and down like big balls of desire and yearning.

"Oh, baby! That feels so good! That feels fucking spectacular!" Ricky screamed out as he reached to knead and handle Harriet's big fucking jugs that were bounding and bobbing and slapping noisily and joyously together with every moment that she fellated his weenie.

Ricky Cummings knew that Harriet was anxious for him to come, but he knew from experience that he could hold out for a good long while when a girl was sucking his big love rocket. Even Harriet's superior abilities couldn't defeat his resolve for longevity. Ricky could hold it in and hold it in until he was so built up and needing release that his ejaculation felt like it could blow a girl's head off with its impact. There had been a lot of girls lining up for what he had in his drawers. Harriet, however, was the hottest and the one with the biggest fucking titties that he had ever seen on a girl her age. Only her momma was bigger.

"Yes, baby! Suck me hard!" Ricky encouraged her as he roughly pinched the sensitive areola of her boobs and tugged in a way that was not at all gentle.

"Fellate me! Wash that wee wee! Wax that fucker up and make it shine and it will give you all the wee wee juice you can swallow, baby! Oh, sweet motherfucking shit, I love it!"

Harriet by now had a mouthful of cock and her gorgeous face was drawn and receiving him. The big-tittied blonde sucked him so loud and so hard that by this point it sounded like she was trying to extract his insides. Harriet was striving to bring him to a forceful explosive ejaculation that would give her the maximum wee wee juice possible.

"Hell, yeah!" Ricky yelped as Harriet squeezed his big sack and sucked on the thick stalk of his phallus loudly and more sloppily. "I'm almost there, baby! I'm almost fucking there! Make me motherfucking come! Come on, baby!"

The tawdry trollop was giving him the wee wee wash of a lifetime. This cock-sucking strumpet was engulfing every inch of his nearly ten inch prick, taking Ricky entirely into her mouth and down her throat. Harriet was hungry for it.

"Mmmmphhh! Mmmmphhh!" the gimcrack goddess groaned, her mouth too full to moan her horny meretricious words that filled her feverishly lustful mind at this point of her suckfest.

Yes, Harriet was ruttish and randy, horny to the core as she blew Ricky's big, long penis and her vast titties leaped with the unencumbered freedom of being removed from their deep green H cup boobie traps.

"Oh, Harriet!" Ricky breathed in jubilant tingling bliss as he felt the pressure build in his big set of balls and the tingle of the foretaste of expulsion thrill the tiny cleft of his pee pee hole. "Mmmmmmmmm, baby! I'm about to give it all to you!"

Ricky Cummings pressed her mammoth knockers lustily together and his hands savored the feeling of holding her gigantic beautiful mountains in his grasp, if only for an afternoon. Was he ever glad that he had given Harriet Humper a ride home. This giggly little tart was one hot chick. Now Ricky was going to get to come in her mouth.

"Sluuuurrrrrrpppppppppppppppp!" Harriet's thick ruby red lips echoed as she enjoyed his member like it was an ice cream pop.

"Oh, shit!" Ricky bellowed when his hands went to her blonde hair that had just been cut and styled the day before right as his penis shuddered and then tensed and finally burst like a weakened dam. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Harriet grunted and cooed as Ricky's whopping wee wee fired off its first round of the juice that she so craved. The semen began to spurt and she gobbled and ingested every thick drop that oozed and splattered from his rocketing shaft. Ricky came so hard that some of his jizz ran down Harriet's chin and onto her jumping juggies. She drank down every bit that he squirted.

"Mmmmmmmm, yummy, yummy! I love your yummy cummy!" Harriet giggled in a silly little girl voice when he had finished coming and she slid his penis out of her mouth with a wet pop. "I just love your big rocket heady's wee wee juice! It's good shit! Tee hee hee!"

12