Harriet's Liberty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriet gestured to Amanda to remain at the top of the stairs, then opened the bedroom door and sauntered in, the squeaking of her tight leather skirt teasing Bryant's desire. She gave him a look of utter contempt as she slowly undid her skirt and blouse, letting them drop to the floor, before picking his leash from the dresser. He gaped as he prepared to gain favour by reporting his completion of the tasks, but was not offered the opportunity; she'd expect that all had been done anyhow, he was held to silence.

'Strip naked... now! I'm going to see you dominated most thoroughly.' Bryant gasped as his cock pulsed erect, fumbling with his clothes in excitement at the abruptness of her desire. She grinned softly as she buckled his collar, pleased to see his cock poking rudely as he knelt in anticipation. Her cruel smile told him that she had something new to test his levels of obedience as she stood over him, the leash pulled tight.

'He's ready for you now.' Bryant's balls tingled with fresh fear as the doorway was suddenly filled with the figure of Amanda Horton, cane in hand, her smile expressing the triumph she'd feel on using it. Her presence was every bit as appealing as the images and visual media contact he'd seen of her, and there was he, naked and leashed at the feet of a woman to show his true status. Harriet looked down on him with sheer contempt, then lifted her head to grin warmly at Amanda.

'Behold, the tyrant who dared suggest he'd dominate you... when safely distanced by his computer. I think he's ready to beg your apology... and receive the cane to confirm his true status.' Bryant's cock boned in a salute to the shapely housewife, reinforcing Harriet's account of his unmasked feelings, his mind recounting the mails he'd dared to send which suggested so boldly that he'd master her. The pure shame of his defeated position as he knelt naked and owned by the power of womanhood was intense, he stared with disbelief as Amanda slipped of her jacket, blouse, and skirt; her look of vengeful dominance illuminating the room as she stood with the cane he'd know, supreme in her triumph as his eyes took in the curves adorned by black lacy underwear.

Amanda stepped close, flexing the cane with a keen menace, her cunt hot and wet with arousal. Bryant quivered as she rubbed the cane softly against his flesh, the spicy feminine scent from her womanhood now teasing his senses as her cunt bulged invitingly, silhouetted in the black silky gusset of her panties to express her spiteful excitement. She gave a soft contemptuous laugh which made Bryant's hair stand on end as she moved closer to him, letting him know he was in for some very strict treatment.

'So, we meet at last! I'm going to make you beg for the severest caning, you've earned it over and over with your chauvinistic cheek. I'll have you enjoy every stroke, but first I want to savour the feel of what is now mine to own.' Harriet laughed and applauded as Amanda took the leash and stroked Bryant's arse with the cane.

'On you go!.. on all fours, I'll have you know who's in charge!' Bryant did exactly what he was told, still in shock at her appearance and compelled to obey, his submissive side having been developed to satisfaction by Harriet, he found a pert vein of pleasure in being justly humiliated by the woman he'd been so arrogant toward; the laughter of the two women kept him rock hard as he was walked like a dog around the room, Amanda flicking his arse and balls with the cane as he waddled in obedient shame. Harriet had more to bring him down with.

'Amanda is divorcing her husband, he's not worthy. One of the issues delaying her was suitable accommodation, she's going to take over your house and allow you to stay as her pet.' Bryant faltered in his step at the notion, and was whipped smartly with the cane by his new Mistress and owner, the cane showing him the only way forward he'd be allowed, his cock rigid as he was shown he had no choice in the matter.

'Mistress Amanda will supervise you as you perfect the changes in decor to order, we'll have it suitable for feminine occupancy, and as a venue for a house of male correction... when it's done, Amanda will parade you as she does now, but before an audience of women. They'll here from you, in your own words, how the house was yours until you were defeated by womanhood.' Bryant squirmed in a disturbed quandary at the fate he'd brought upon himself, speechless as Amanda exacted her control over him with a spiteful pleasure, tugging him to the foot of the bed.

'You'll masturbate at my feet before you're caned, I know you did it often enough when we communicated - I'll see you do it now, and confirm your willingness to cede your life to me. You'll appreciate the cane so much more when you've been relieved of your seed.' Harriet was as pleased as Bryant would learn to be, at the haughty and natural dominance she revealed; she'd been disregarded by her boring husband in his shallow pursuit of younger women, now in her maturity, she'd vent her ire on Bryant and express the freedom of her dominance, enjoying breaking him so thoroughly to suit her needs. Bryant looked up sheepishly at the two women from his knees, his mouth agape as he pondered being a slave in what had been his house. Amanda flicked his erect cock with the cane.

'Masturbate!' He gratefully obliged, clasping his stiff cock and stropping immediately, the two women sneering at him as he was immersed in the acute humiliation of doing so, the feeling blending with the intense pleasure of massaging his bell end while naked and leashed at the feet of the woman who'd command his life. Amanda's cunt oozed as she watched her new property wank hard in obedience to her, and stepped closer to allow him the scent, gently pulling his face into her hot cleft as she straddled him in triumph.

'Sniff at what you'll worship with your tongue in thanks when I've caned you to satisfaction, see how pleased I am to own you, and know the scent you'll become so familiar with.' Bryant bucked on his knees as his nose took in the lush spice of her cunt. The scent had him flicking pre-cum liberally and taking him up to the edge, Amanda then stepping back and standing with her feet together, her cunt framed by her thighs and broad hips as she wafted the cane and took him beyond the point of no return.

'You'll lick my cunt in thanks when I've caned you, then you'll show me around my new house and I'll have you read a few of those mails you sent me, it's going to be a long evening for you.' Bryant could hold back no longer, and let out a lusty groan as the seed was duly delivered by his own hand, his mind consumed by the aura of total enslavement and the prospect of being owned by the woman who kept the leash tight to show her absolute command. His ecstasy was compounded by the laughter of both as he jetted worthy loops of hot semen to her feet, Amanda flicking the cane as she savoured his defeat; her obvious lust to use it bringing a torrent of silky cum from his balls, she relishing her moment of victory as the shot semen dribbled down the shoes he'd lick clean in preparation for his thrashing, her satisfaction would not be denied.

12