Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 01

Story Info
A wake-up weekend for Harry.
13.2k words
4.69
57.4k
33

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

What a great feeling, two nil up after twenty minutes! It was almost as good as a continuous orgasm, if indeed that was physically possible.

Harry had come to today's home match without much hope of seeing a victory, the Fairies being one above the 'drop zone' and the opposition sitting five points clear at the top of the table.

But now he was almost beside himself, two up and still attacking! The lads were all on song and the crowd, such as it was, were all behind them. At least they had room to jump up and down, shout and wave their arms around.

There was soon another attack at Harry's end and another shot. The whole crowd behind the goal jumped up and then groaned at the near miss. Harry didn't see it. An elbow in the left eye from the girl one row in front of him and one seat to his left had felled him. She felt the jar and turned around in time to see Harry fall back into his seat.

She quickly turned and knelt on her seat to face him.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you all right? I'm always getting into trouble when I get excited. Here, let me have a look at it."

The girl reached out to try and remove Harry's hands from his eyes. He felt a gentle touch and tried to let her see him. He couldn't see her; his eyes streamed with tears, they were totally full.

"I'll, I'll be all right," he gasped. "Don't worry about me. You watch the game. Aren't they playing great? Christ, it hurts, I can't see a thing!"

The girl scrambled over the back of her seat into the empty space beside Harry. She produced some tissues from her jacket pocket and continued her ministrations to his eye. Harry took them from her.

"Thanks a lot but I'll do that. Will you commentate for me? I don't want to miss anything but I can't see at the moment."

"OK, if you're sure? Well, that shot missed, not like my elbow," she giggled softly. "Now the goal kick has been taken but it's a poor one. Billy Jones has got the ball straight from the goal kick and he's trying to lob the goalkeeper. Here it comes, the goalies jumping; he's missed it, its bounced behind him; it's in the net. GOOAAAL! Three nil! Fucking hell!"

What a weird sensation. Harry had just about managed to get his right eye cleared to half-see the action and see the ball bounce into the back of the net. The girl's loud screams nearly deafened him. He grabbed

hold of her, he knew not where, and together they jumped up and down in joy and excitement.

The applause and shouting went on for some time. Harry suddenly realised that he was beginning to see out of his left eye again. Thank God for that! He thought she'd blinded him. Then he realised that his clutching arms still held the girl and that one hand was almost squeezing her bum. He let go and jumped back.

"Gosh, I'm sorry," he gasped. "I didn't realise what I was doing."

The girl looked at the game to see that the re-start was imminent and then glanced back at Harry.

"I noticed," she grinned. "It felt very nice, actually. By the way, my name's Kate."

"Mine's Harry. I hope you didn't elbow me just to meet me. I would have been delighted to exchange 'Hellos ' with you any time."

Kate grinned again. "Sorry, but I hadn't noticed you at all until your eye socket nearly jolted my elbow out of its joint." She paused and looked him in the eye and smiled, "but I likewise would be happy to say hello any time"

"Hello Kate."

"Hello Harry."

Kate's eyes returned to the action on the field but she put her right arm through Harry's left one. Harry felt a warm glow spread through his body. The pain in his eye was receding fast. He took a look around at the people in the crowd close by them.

He had come to the match on his own but it seemed that Kate was in a whole gang of mixed males and females, all about the same age, somewhere between twenty and twenty-five. Harry was twenty-four, single and unattached, at the present. He wondered about Kate, looking at the guys who seemed to be with her crowd. None seemed to be worried about her moving to stand by him and putting her arm through his.

The match went into a quiet patch. The visitors seemed to be waiting for the pep talk at half time and the Fairies were shell shocked with their three-goal advantage. Harry and Kate watched the action without any further conversations, although Kate kept giving Harry's arm a little squeeze. Finally, the half-time whistle blew.

Harry turned to Kate.

"Fancy a drink?" he asked. "I have a mate who can get us into the Club bar if you would like that?"

"No thanks Harry. I'm quite happy out here watching all the different things going on. I've not been to a match for ages, not since I split up with my ex., boyfriend that is."

"What about your friends?" asked Harry, indicating the happy and noisy crowd in front of them.

"Oh, I'm not really with them. I got mixed up with them in the pub earlier and they said they were coming to the game and 'why not come along' so I did. After all I am a supporter, well I was when I was with Bill, anyway."

"Where do you live?" asked Harry. "I'm in town on Bishops Walk, near to the park and the bus station. I've got a two bed roomed house there. I can't afford it really but I work for International and County Bank so I do get a cheaper mortgage interest rate. Because of that you borrow extra so you finish just as hard up as everyone else."

Harry realised he was jabbering on a bit so he shut up and waited.

"You are lucky, living in the City," answered Kate. "I live out on the Green Park estate. It's quite nice but late night buses are horrible and taxis are very expensive. It means that I stay in a lot, watching telly or a DVD if I've remembered to get one out."

"Er", ventured Harry, "I'd love to see you again. Can I have your phone number?"

"I'll tell you what," said Kate thoughtfully, "lets watch the rest of the game together and if we are still friends after that we could go for a drink and discuss it. We should be celebrating the victory anyway. How does that sound?"

"Magic," said Harry, "it's a date."

The second half started. The visitors had obviously had the riot act shouted at them and were much more lively. For their part the Fairies had been instructed to weather the storm and so defended doggedly. At times the game became slow and boring but the two new friends in the stand behind the goal were not bored at all. They were laughing and talking and, of course, sizing one another up, learning as much about each other as possible.

Kate still had her arm through Harry's. He couldn't take his eyes off her. When he had recovered his full eyesight he began to examine his new found (girl?) friend. He discovered that she was only a little shorter than

him, about five nine with bright reddy brown hair down to her shoulders. Her brown eyes shone brightly at him when she smiled, which was often.

Her figure, under her warm, bright red winter jacket seemed full, full of promise anyway to Harry's eyes. Her tight black slacks promised great thighs and legs. Harry still had a vivid memory of how her bum had felt when he had inadvertently grabbed it earlier and also that Kate had said his grasp 'felt very nice'. He gave her hand a little squeeze.

Kate returned the squeeze and gave him a smile. This smile seemed to have more of a message and a lot more meaning to it. Harry's cock jumped in his jeans; well, stirred as much as tight jeans would allow.

Suddenly the crowd shouted as the Fairies began a more meaningful attack. At the far end of course but they still had a good view as the ball was crossed from the left and Dick Fownes rose to the occasion and headed the ball home from about five yards. Four nil!

Harry looked at his watch; there were about five minutes left with, he knew, very little time added on for stoppages and injuries.

"Let's beat the crowd and get to that bar first," he shouted above the din. "I'm ready for a beer."

"OK, let's," shouted Kate in reply.

Outside the ground seemed deserted.

"Not a bit like the usual disappointed crowd leaving ten minutes early, is it?" said Harry as they quickly made their way to the main road and luckily caught a bus to the city without any delay.

"Where are we going?" asked Kate as they got off in town and mingled with the busy shoppers.

"I thought the Black Bull," replied Harry. "It has a quiet back room with usually a nice roaring fire where I can talk to you without being overheard and then I can tell you how beautiful I think you are without the whole city hearing me."

Kate laughed. "Careful boy, I haven't given you my phone number yet! How near is the Black Bull though? I've never been there"

"Right here Miss, right on cue."

Harry gently steered Kate through the entrance hall of the old coaching inn and turned to the left behind the door leading to the main bar. Great! The room was empty.

"What'll it be?"

"Oh, as we're celebrating a victory, and a meeting, I'll have a bottle of ....Bud Light!"

"I'm also celebrating a new friendship and, I hope, a long lasting one so I'll have a pint of Bass!" Harry turned to the bar and soon turned around with the drinks in his hands.

He almost dropped them as he looked at Kate.

She had taken off her coat and draped it over a chair. Under the coat she was wearing a very skimpy white top with thin shoulder straps and showing about twenty square feet of bare midriff! She was leaning back to highlight her more than ample breasts. She did, however, seem to be wearing a bra underneath as there was another pair of, even thinner, straps over her firm smooth shoulders.

Kate laughed at Harry's gob smacked expression.

"I told you I wasn't originally going to the match, didn't I?" she grinned. "I only decided to call at that pub at the last minute and that crowd just sort of drew me in. I'm so glad though, aren't you?"

Harry sat down saying 'not 'arf missus', making Kate laugh again. Then he noticed in front of him a small cream coloured card, a business type card. On it was printed Kate Harrison, plus an address on Green Park and two phone numbers, a landline and a mobile. Harry picked it up and looked at Kate.

"I've decided," she said. "You can call me if you want and I'd love to be friends with you. You can give me the card back if you've changed your mind."

Harry put the card into his inside pocket. "I don't think I'm ever going to give this back," he said. "I've got a feeling about us, I really have. Cheers! Hurry up, lets have another!"

Harry decided to slow down on the drinking. He was high enough already. He took off his coat and scarf to reveal his fairly scruffy t-shirt emblazoned with 'Marston's Pedigree'.

"Sorry about the gear. I wasn't expecting to meet the girl of my dreams this afternoon. Anyway, this shirt has been with me through many a campaign and it also tells you that I'm a real ale drinker."

"As long as it doesn't signify that you've got an extensive collection of real ale t-shirts," laughed Kate. "As for the girl of your dreams, let's wait and see!"

"OK," replied Harry, "but I feel right now that I don't want to let you out of my sight in case you turn out to have been a mirage"

"I won't disappear Harry. You have my full attention at the moment."

Harry looked at Kate and Kate looked at Harry. They stopped speaking and just looked. Then Kate reached out and gently caressed Harry's left cheek and then stroked around the eye socket with her thumb. Harry noticed for the first time her long slender fingers with bright red nail varnish, neatly shaped and beautifully finished. He put his hand up to his face to cover hers.

Kate smiled at him and his blood rushed around his body, heating up to boiling point. As if in need of extra body space for his blood his cock rose majestically in his jeans, forcing extra space within that confined area.

"I think you might have a bit of a black eye after all," said Kate. "I'm so sorry darling." Then she looked down into his lap. "You might damage that too if you're not careful so I think you should 'adjust your dress', don't you?"

Harry looked around the bar and saw that they were still alone although the main bar was sounding quite noisy now.

"Would you like me to go to the Gents to do it or shall I do it here right in front of you?" he asked with mock concern on his face. "I can turn my back if you like".

Kate laughed out loud. "Oh Harry, I think I can stand to see you relieve yourself (oops!) right here. Go on, don't be shy."

Harry undid his belt with his right hand and stuffed it down his jeans, quickly adjusting the position of his penis. Such was his excitement his hand had gone beneath his pants so that he had a nice feel of his stiff cock as he rearranged its position more comfortably.

"Here Harry, let me help," smiled Kate as she took her hand from his cheek and then put both hands to his waistband and refastened his belt. When she had done that she moved her hands to the tops of his thighs and squeezed gently, watching as Harry's penis twitched with excitement under his pants. Then, still watching, she picked up her drink and swallowed it in one.

Harry gave a long soft moan and tried to sit in a more comfortable position.

Then Kate looked at her watch and stood up. "I have to go now Harry. I'm having dinner with my parents at the 'Black Goose' in Hartlebourne tonight so I'll have to dash. You have my number"

"Sod the phone," growled Harry. "Can I see you tomorrow? I'll come and pick you up for lunch. How's about the 'Green Man?"

"That sounds lovely Harry. I'll really look forward to that. Then we could watch the match on TV at home if you like. And," Kate leaned forward, kissed Harry on the cheek and squeezed his cock through his jeans, "make sure you bring him too!"

Fucking Hell! As Kate quickly slipped through the door Harry could only sit with a throbbing tool trying to burst out of his trousers. He buried his nose into his beer and drank deeply. Then he bought himself another one so that he could have more time to recover before he walked the short distance home. He couldn't walk even that short distance in the state he was in.

Harry was in state of euphoria all the way home and the feeling never lessened as he undressed for the shower. His cock erected again as soon as it was released from the confines of his jeans and pants and stayed that way as he entered the shower. He was desperate for some relief but didn't want to just toss it away as he was sure he was going to need all his reserve powers very soon now.

After the shower Harry prepared himself some food, still naked with a giant hard on. He lounged in front of the TV, watching things he wasn't interested in. There was the National Lottery (he hadn't bought a ticket, as usual), some sort of reality show, and then match of the day. The Fairies got a good mention and some footage but his cock stayed up and his thoughts were with Kate. He gave himself a little stroke here and there but he wanted the real thing, he wanted Kate. In the end he decided that all he could do was to go out and see what was out there and only concentrate on Kate tomorrow.

Harry went back upstairs and dressed in his next best. Best was for tomorrow! He chose a dark maroon silk shirt with tan roomy chinos. A pair of medium tan suede slip-on's finished off the ensemble.

Although Harry lived close to the town centre it was too cold to go out completely without a jacket so he zipped on a thick parka before venturing outside. A brisk five-minute walk brought him to the Red Lion on the Corn Exchange and he turned into the entrance and then the bar without reducing speed.

"Here's Harry." The shout went all the way round the bar. Several of the 'gang' were there before him and a foaming pint of Bass was soon in his hand. Yes, he decided, this was the way to take his mind off Kate. All the same, his prick moved slightly at the thought of her.

It seemed that the gang's plans for the evening were already made. They were going on to the 'Orange Club' down by the waterside and would not have to be late if they were to stand a chance of getting in. All the clubs had a numbers limit so the best ones were soon full.

In due course they were all moving down the Corn Exchange to the Orange Club when......

"You're Harry, aren't you? I'm Jan, Janine, John's sister."

Harry looked down at a bouncy little blonde who was giving him a really friendly smile. He hadn't seen her in the pub although John had been there. He smiled back.

"I didn't even get time for a drink at the pub; I was too late. My blasted boy friend let me down again. Anyway, he's an ex-boyfriend now. I told him straight. I said, 'I've had enough of being fucked around'. Do you blame me?"

By this time they were in the entrance vestibule of the Orange, taking off their coats. Harry's jaw dropped as Jan slipped off her coat to reveal the skimpiest outfit that he'd seen in a very long time. He studied her without, he hoped, being too obvious and also without being rude. In fact, it was all admiration.

Jan was almost dressed in a tiny white halter necked blouse top which tied at the back of her neck then came in two strips over her round firm breasts. The cleavage went down to a cute little belly button from which twinkled a little diamond stud. The blouse was tied at the back of the waist, leaving her back bare, a lovely flawless wide back. Then below the waist there was another eye opener; a black micro skirt which glistened with diamante and gold, showing off glowing golden skinned thighs which just seemed to go up and up. Harry hardly noticed her knee length white leather boots.

Jan caught him looking and laughed.

"Will I do for you, Harry? This is what that bastard Gary could have ripped off me tonight. We'll have a good time together though, won't we? Would you like that?"

Harry just gulped and grinned. Christ! He'd only just got his erection down and now it was stiffening up again.

"Hey Harry," shouted John across the crowded club, "if you're going to stick with my sister tonight remember I don't take her home. I've got other fish to fry."

"Huh! Fish indeed," laughed Jan, "it's that big chested girl from the top of town. She tries to smother him in her tits and he loves it. John's always loved big ones. He sucked on Mum's for long enough and it gave him the taste for them. He's good at it though, he used to suck and play with mine often enough until he found that Nadine. There she is. Look! They're nearly falling out already!"

They watched as John met up with a tall very black girl with what could only be described as a big thrusting pair of tits. She flung her arms around John and, standing on tiptoe, thrust the said milk machines into his face. John looked very happy.

Meantime, Harry was trying to work out if Jan's throwaway remarks had any meaning in them. It appeared so as she was still close to him, with her arm around his waist. He looked down at her. She was not really so small so her fantastic breasts were almost up to his chin, making them seem much bigger each time he looked down at them. Jan laughed again.

"Don't be shy Harry. I like having my titties ogled. It makes my nipples stand up. They will in a minute when I've had a drink or two and we've had a cuddle while dancing. You can even grope me a bit if you like!"

Harry's cock was definitely up again now and Jan felt it as she was pushed closer to him in the crush. She reached down between them and gave him a little squeeze.

"Let's go dance," she tried to whisper. "I want to rub myself on this for a while. Don't come though, I want to see that later."

The next couple of hours seemed to go by in a dream and Harry began to be afraid that he might be too pissed to perform if called upon to do so. He switched to orange juice and managed to steer Jan into a quieter corner of the club.

"Look, Jan sweetheart, we've only just met and things seem to be running away with us at the moment. I don't have a girl friend at the moment although I did meet a girl today who I am going to see tomorrow and you have just ditched your chap. Where does that leave us?"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers