Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry winked at Kate as he propelled Jan on to the floor and she smiled guilelessly back at him. He immediately caressed Jan's naked back and she came to him and pushed her breasts to his chest. They moved deeper into the crowded dance floor.

"Oh Harry, darling Harry," sobbed Jan in his ear. "I've been waiting all day for this moment. Don't make me wait any longer. I've got the key to one of the changing rooms at the back. Let's go there now. I can feel your lovely hard cock pressing into me. I want it in me. Please Harry, let's not wait."

In no time at all they were in the passageway leading to the back of the stage. Jan stopped outside a door near the end and pulled Harry inside. The light was already on and she launched herself into his arms. They kissed hard and long, Harry's hands at first roaming all over Jan's bare back and then around and under her top, firmly grasping her magnificent breasts with his thumbs flicking at her rock hard nipples. Jan grabbed at his cock, none too gently, and moaned.

"Now Harry, now! Take your clothes off. I'll strip for you." Strip! Jan undid the buttons at her waist, the top fell off and the skirt fell down. Her miniscule panties followed and she was naked for him. Harry had only got his shirt off by then so Jan flung herself to her knees and ripped his zip down. Harry undid his belt and Jan stripped him down naked.

Harry's cock was at full stretch and Jan took control of it, first rubbing it and then she spat saliva on it as she opened her mouth and took him in, all the way. Harry grabbed her head, closed his eyes and started to fuck her mouth. It felt fantastic.

Jan wriggled out from under him, transferring his cock to her hands.

"Come on Harry, it's time. Fuck me now; fuck me by ramming all of this lovely cock up my cunt. Come on, come on!"

"What about a condom," panted Harry?

"I'm on the pill and I think you're clean. Come on, I'm ready for you."

Jan positioned herself on an old sofa by the wall of the little room. She pulled Harry by his cock to her pussy entrance and opened her legs wide. Harry couldn't stop now and he pushed his tool right into Jan, all the way up to the hilt. She squealed.

"Fucking Hell, you're splitting me wide open. That's fantastic Harry. Come on, do me hard now; I want to come all over your cock. I can feel it building up already."

Harry was in heaven too. He set to work with a will, sliding his cock nearly out then ramming back in all the way. Jan was making juice and there was soon a loud slurping noise. They soon picked up a rhythm with Jan pulling him to her by his arse cheeks and Harry holding on to those marvellous breasts for all he was worth. Harry was, of course, in practice and knew he wouldn't shoot his load too soon. He wanted to give Jan an orgasm and also to give Kate a chance to join them as she had threatened. He picked up speed and fucked harder. Jan reacted with enthusiasm.

"Yes Harry yes, I think I'm coming. There's a lovely hot feeling coming all over me. I'm getting very wet. Yes oh yes, this must be it. Fuck me hard, oh please fuck me hard! I'm coming now, nowww, nowwwww. Oh God yess, yesss, yessss."

Harry stopped as Jan thrashed beneath him, unable to control her movements. Her eyes were tightly closed and her hands clenched Harry's buttocks, making bruise marks. Harry remained still, deep inside Jan's cunt.

"Fantastic fuck Harry," Kate's voice whispered in his ear. "I almost came myself." She brushed up to him. She was naked.

Jan heard Kate's voice, opened her eyes and saw her. She started to move but Kate had moved past Harry to place her hands on Jan's breasts to push her back.

"No don't get up, Jan darling, and you, Harry, keep your gorgeous prick all the way up her cunny for a little while longer. You see Jan, my sweet, I told Harry if I caught him with his cock inside you I might want to join in. Now, Harry is going to stir your cum juices a little and then I'm going to take him out of you and toss him off so that he spunk's all over your lovely breasts. Harry will frig me off in front of you too. How does that sound?"

Jan had recovered a little of her poise and smiled wanly.

"It sounds really horny and dirty. I want to see you play with each other."

Kate pushed gently on Harry's buttocks and he moved in and out of Jan again. Then she pulled him out and quickly sucked his hard throbbing cock into her mouth, cleaning Jan's juices from him. Then she closed Jan's legs and straddled over her. She then pulled Harry behind her with his cock between her legs.

"Right Harry, let's fuck," Kate ordered as she began to frig Harry's prick. "You frig me too, I feel a big one coming on."

Harry grasped her meaning. "You mean a wet one don't you?" He quickly put his arms around Kate and felt for her prominent clitoris. He started to frig her, with one hand on her clit and one mauling her tits. Jan's eyes opened wide as she watched from below.

Harry's hard cock was now ready, the unusual horniness of the situation really getting him in a lather. Kate began to gasp too and tossed him faster and faster.

"Now Kate darling," Harry cried and shot a long hot spurt of spunk right on to Jan's face, tits and belly. This was followed by more and more as he relieved himself of his first spunk of the day.

"Yes Harry, yes," Kate joined in as she squirted her cum juices all over Jan's body, from her belly right down into her crack.

Jan howled with ecstasy as she saw their offerings hit her body. She spread their juices all over her breasts, belly and cunt. She licked Harry's spunk and Kate's cum juice off her fingers and face.

Then Kate dropped down and rubbed her soaking wet crack all over Jan's face. Jan sucked and licked up the remaining juices.

They stood up, three naked but beautiful young people.

"How was that for an initiation then Jan," smiled Kate at the younger girl.

"I'll never forget it, as long as I live," answered Jan tremulously. "Thank you so much for giving me such great fun. I'd love to do it again sometime. How do you do that squirting? I'd like to learn that."

"I think you have to teach yourself," smiled Kate. "I never had lessons anyway. It just seemed to come naturally. Harry loves it don't you darling. Now, would you like us to take you home? You are still in a bit of a mess, we all are, and Harry has got a date with my bum hole as soon as he can get his cock stiff enough."

"Yes please, that would be great. Do you like Harry's cock up your bum? I've heard about it but I'm not sure if I want that."

"I'll tell you on Monday if you call me," answered Kate. "It will be my first time this week-end. Come on. Let's get dressed and get out of here."

Using the back door the three of them were soon outside Harry's car, just in time to see Martin and Josie leaving the car park. Josie's tits were clearly visible as she offered them up to Martin's face.

"Christ", said Harry pointing, "I hope he keeps his eyes on the road. One of them anyway! Now, as we will be dropping Jan off first you, Kate my darling, will have to squeeze into the back."

With a little bit of groping help Kate got into the back of the MGB. She immediately sat in between the two front seats with her knees up and open wide, revealing her naked pussy in the dim dashboard lights. Jan jumped into the passenger seat with Harry driving.

Kate wet her fingertips in her cunny and offered them both a taste. Jan turned first and saw Kate's cunny.

"Oooohh, can I play with you," she asked excitedly.

"Okay," replied Kate, "but you must pull your skirt up so that Harry can finger you as he drives. I want his cock to rest for later though."

They set off. As soon as they were on the open road Harry started to caress Jan's pussy, agitating her clitty as best he could. Jan, although turning awkwardly, had three fingers up Kate's fanny. She kept stopping to lick her fingers clean of Kate's juices.

In this way they arrived outside Jan's home. As Harry stopped the car he fingered Jan harder and in about twenty seconds she shuddered into her climax. With a last lick of Kate's juice and a taste of herself as she sucked Harry's fingers she got out of the car.

"Thanks a lot for the lift," Jan said. "I'll call you both sometime next week. I want some more of Harry's huge cock soon and I want to know how you feel about arse fucking Kate. Bye for now!"