Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Kate pulled Harry's hard shaft through her thighs and gripped it firmly. Harry began to thrust into her hand.

"Tony grabbed hold of me and kissed me. He's a good kisser and I began to feel really good about being with him. He is expert at undressing girls! I didn't have to do anything but I was soon naked in his arms. I was so surprised that I hadn't even groped for his cock!"

"He kissed and licked me all over; all over my tits and belly and on down on to my pussy. I was soaked. He loved my shaved pussy. I decided to just let him do what he wanted; I was enjoying it so much."

Kate eased Harry's cock into her molten cunt. He groaned and pushed in further.

"Tony then stripped as I just watched. He has a nice body. His cock is lovely. It's not as big as yours Harry darling but it's very nice all the same. I loved its shape when it was hard, sort of fat long and hard; just a little smaller than yours Harry. Fuck me Harry!"

Harry began to thrust into Kate with long smooth strokes. Kate made juice.

"I took Tony in my hands and fed his cock into my cunt. That was really nice. He is a good lover. A bit like John I suppose. He knows what he is doing and tries to give his girl a really good time. He pushed deep into me and began to fuck me quite hard with lovely long strokes. I admit that it didn't take me long before I came all over his cock. No squirting though, just a nice come!"

Harry began to feel his coming too! He began to speed up.

"No Harry, wait a minute! Tony hadn't come; he pulled out of me and turned me over. Wow, he was going for an arse fuck. He slopped my juices all over my bum hole and fingered me in there. Then he pushed his rock hard cock at my hole and slid straight in there! Come on Harry, fuck my arsehole right now!"

Harry pulled out and back from Kate. She rolled over on to her back and lifted her legs high. Harry mounted her and pressed her thighs up and back to her fantastic breasts. Kate's arsehole was before him and he pushed his knob end at her hole. Kate just seemed to relax and breathe deeply and his cock slid home.

"Ooooo yesss Harry. That's what Tony did and I just loved it, just like you are doing now! He rammed his cock into me very hard and smacked my cheeks as well. Then he groaned and shot his load right up my arse. Yesss Harry, that's it, shoot your fucking load; I want it!"

Harry fired and fired; the thought of another man shooting spunk up his Kate's arse really worked him up. 'Wait a minute', his subconscious asked, had he really thought, 'his Kate'? As he shot his last spunk he realised that he did want her to be His.

The lovers pulled stickily apart and kissed for a final time.

"Harry darling, that was wonderful! You are my best lover by far and I love you for it. Let's be dirty and sleep together like this, shall we?"

Harry just snuggled into her. He was already ninety nine percent asleep!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers