Harry, Liz and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy cried, "No fair. I wanted your cum in me!"

I quickly pulled my cock out and said to Amy, "Come here."

I made her lay on the coffee table and asked Liz to position her asshole directly over Amy's mouth.

I said, "Liz. Fart out my cum."

Liz obeyed. A gurgling noise came from her asshole and globs of my cum, now looking slightly pale yellow, dripped from Liz's asshole into Amy's mouth. Amy swallowed it all. Wanting more, she inserted her middle finger into Liz's asshole and dished out the remaining nectar into her mouth. There were still some drops left in my cock, which I call my "post-cum." By squeezing my cock at the base I was able to squeeze every drop of juice from my cock and deposit in Liz's mouth, knowing that she believed in "waste not, want not" philosophy.

All three of us lay on the living room carpet, just enjoying the moment.

Liz said, "Harry. You know the intimate details of my ass and pussy. But I don't know a thing about you. What do you do for a living?"

I said, "I tutor chemistry, physics and math a little. I go from one college town to next. I have a degree in chemistry."

Amy said, "That explains a lot. What else do you want to tell me?"

I replied, "In its normal state, my cock looks quite puny, only about three and a quarter inch (8 cm) in length and an inch and a quarter (32 mm) in diameter. But when fully erect, it grows to five and one-half inch in length (14 cm) and inch and a half (4 cm) in diameter, thus making it 3.8 times increase in volume!" By this time, I was fagged out and feeling sleepy. The girls must have been feeling likewise too, probably bored with my math, since they too were falling asleep. Soon, all three of us were fast asleep, the girls lying on either side of me and hugging me.

The phone rang and woke Liz and me up. Amy continued to snore, oblivious to the noise. Liz looked at the clock on the wall which read 12:55. The phone stopped ringing after three rings.

Liz said, "Shit, I have to be back to work in five minutes. I feel dirty and sticky all over!"

"Let me help you clean up while you brush your teeth," I volunteered.

Liz ran into the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. Meanwhile, I got behind her and started licking the outside of her asshole, her butt crack and her butt clean. There was quite a bit of residue from the mayonnaise as well as from my cum that was continuing to drain albeit slowly now from her asshole. I did my best with my tongue, then moved toward her pussy and did an oral wash job. Afterwards, I took a wash towel, ran it over warm water, squeezed some liquid soap into it, worked up a lather and began wiping Liz's rear end and front end nicely to remove any telltale evidence of her lunch time bonus action. Finally, I also cleaned her nipples with the wash towel, for they had some remnants of my dried pilot as well as juices from Amy's ass on them. Liz had finished brushing her teeth now. She threw on a different skirt, put her flimsy bra back on and then a white blouse. Still, no panties? I rummaged through her hamper and found a pair that was not that smelly or stained, relatively speaking, and asked her to put them on. She did, although she had this question for me, "You don't want some other guy peering at my pussy as I am up on the ladder this afternoon, huh?"

"You got that right, I said. Then adding, "Although you never know where things lead to...."

Liz sprayed some perfume on, put on a sweater, gave me a kiss and a quick good bye and rushed to the door, saying, "I will be here a little after five. Leave your number on the coffee table, okay?"

I said I would. She closed and locked the door behind her. I looked at Amy who was still asleep on the living room carpet. I didn't have much time to look at her closely earlier and now I did. She was much slender compared to Liz, very skinny with some her ribs showing. "Probably a health food nut and an exercise freak," I thought. She had a small butt, much smaller than Liz's. Her breasts were moderate, although not as big as Liz's. While Liz had pendulous breasts, Amy's were firm, young, round and juvenile looking. Amy's nipples were brown as opposed to Liz's pink and much smaller both in length and diameter. She hardly had any significant penumbra around her nipples. It looked like her nipples just spouted out of her breasts with no supporting root or branch system surrounding them. As mentioned previously, she had neatly trimmed her blonde bush, making her pink pussy stand out nicely against the blonde highlight.

I moved closer to Amy and looked at her face. There was evidence of some of my cum having dripped via drool from the right corner of her mouth. and now drying slowly.

I bent and kissed her on the forehead. She stirred a little and moaned lightly. I then kissed her on her mouth. I could smell a combination of flavors in her mouth, my cum, mayonnaise, fenugreek, pizza, and remnants of fluids she had acquired from Liz. She responded to my kiss and opened her mouth. I placed my tongue inside her mouth and started a slow, French kissing motion. She responded and reciprocated. The kissing became more intense, her moaning and breathing growing louder by the minute. We exchanged oral fluids. I then moved slowly down and kissed her nipples, licking them until they started becoming erect and shiny. I squeezed each nipple in turn between my thumb and index fingers and she squealed in delight. I then moved toward each of her arm pits. I raised her arms so that I had full access to her arm pits. She had a short hair stubble, a week's worth of arm pit hair growth - just the way I like. I kissed the right arm pit first rubbing my nose against the stubble. I could smell fenugreek strongly but no evidence of any offensive odors although it was clear that Amy wore little or no deodorant. My tongue went around each stubble, respecting its individuality. She moaned more and more. Her armpit tasted sweet and salty simultaneously. I then moved to the left armpit and did the same procedure. The left armpit had some evidence of perspiration and I immediately was turned on by the smell of ammonium bicarbonate. I licked her left armpit vigorously and swallowed the goodies in one big gulp. My pilot had started to flow in response.

I then moved down to her belly button. There was a minefield of fuzz and other small particles that I excavated with my tongue. The belly button had some semblance to her asshole as regards to smell. After my exploration of her belly button, I moved down to her bush. I had prior experience in this area of Amy and I could see her mound rising and falling quickly in response to my licks. Her pussy had now acquired new flavors - the fishy smell was gone to be replaced with a mixture of other odors and tasting alkaline and salty now. I gently opened her legs and turned her on her side so that I could explore her rear end which was still juicy from the previous escapade. The stickiness of her ass had picked up loose hair and fuzz from the carpet which I quickly removed because they didn't belong close to her precious asshole. I ran my nose through her butt crack, savoring all the musty fragrances resident in the nearby secret cavern. Now that my cock was fully up, I wasted no time in inserting it into her pussy. This action was smooth due to the fact that I had already fucked her earlier.

Amy screamed, saying, "I have been waiting for you to do that for quite some time. Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck my brains out! Please!"

How could I not respond to such pleading? I complied, moving my shaft up and down her snatch, pushing it deeper each time. Her pussy was tighter than Liz's in comparison and for that matter her asshole also was tighter than Liz's, come to think of that. Back and forth, I went, sometimes slowing down, sometimes speeding up, and sometimes not moving until she begged me to continue. This went on for a good five minutes. My loins were getting hot and I could feel she was perspiring in her abdomen and thigh area.

"Let's do 69," Amy said out of the blue. I pulled my prick out and turned 180 degrees so that now I was sucking her pussy vigorously. She licked my balls and spat on them, watching her saliva slide down my hairy balls. Then, she did something surprising. She went for my asshole and started licking it vigorously, a move that I did not anticipate. I can't describe how she felt or what she smelt or tasted because her mouth was full - either with my balls or in trying to suck on my hairy asshole. She also inserted her middle finger and started finger-fucking my asshole. Meanwhile, she continued to moan as I sucked deeply at her clit. She climaxed and conveyed that to me as such by her loudest groan. I could not resist any further. I could feel it coming. I exploded on her face delivering this time about one-half teaspoon (2.5 mL) total of my load. My cum spilled all over her face - eyes, right ear, both her nostrils, mouth and cheek, with a few outliers on her neck and one as far south as her left nipple. She quickly inserted my cock into her mouth and sucked the remaining cum as quickly as it had a chance to emerge.

She said, "Yum, yum, yum!"

She then smeared the cum on her face on to her hair and spread it across her breasts and belly button. I just collapsed on her. We lay still for a few minutes and before we knew it, we were both fast asleep, me on top of her, in 69 position, my head resting on her public mound, my cock on her left cheek and her nose on my balls. I don't know how long we slept. Maybe it was an hour. In the meantime, my cum had dried and it kind of bonded us together. We had a little bit of difficulty separating physically.

We then went into the bath room. Amy turned the water on in the bath tub and plugged the outlet. She said, "This has been an afternoon delight."

I replied, "Sure was."

We both jumped into the bath water and soaped each other until we were clean. I helped her clean her pussy and asshole. After 20 minutes, we emerged "clean and odor-free!" as the fucking prevailing societal norms warrant.

"I have to get ready for my 3:00 class," said Amy.

"Okay, then. I will leave my number on the coffee table in case you want to get together again," I said.

"That would be great! Thanks, Harry. You have awakened me and taught a lot of things about senses."

"You're welcome," I said.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Harry's Island Initiation Young man reluctantly on holiday finds unexpected joy.in First Time
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Educating Harry Ch. 01 Harry learns from one woman, a second,a third... in Novels and Novellas
How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ Oh yes, you're going to be very popular.in How To
More Stories