Harry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised you even mentioned a possible association between us at this early stage," Helen said a little sternly, making Sharon look quite worried.

"I communicate closely with my two daughters," Harry said. "They're all I have and I don't want them drifting away from me should I display a declining interest in them and not wanting them to relate closely with me."

"Oh god Harry, I'm sorry. I must have sounded so selfish."

He smiled at Helen and said it was fine. He just wanted her to know just how close he was to his children. "Perhaps we could arrange a social meeting this weekend or perhaps sometime later."

"This weekend would be fine," Helen said. "Should I appear before them dressed or undressed?"

"I'd prefer them to see is coupling," Harry chuckled and Helen giggled.

Sharon said, "God you two, I can't keep up with you. You had me really going then, thinking you were about to exchange insults."

"Never fear darling. Harry and I always were on the same wavelength even though I was the more conservative one in those days."

EPILOGUE

Harry's daughters Lynette and Anita met Helen as Helen's guests for lunch and they reported back to Harry. Lynette worried that Helen appeared rather too classy for Harry while Anita thought it was just the way Helen projected herself. That left Harry thinking it was a score of 1-1 in approval.

But Sharon made the difference. After her mother went home she look Harry to lunch and persuaded him to go after her mom and nail her, that Helen was excited about the possibility of having a hot romance.

Harry learned that Helen was going to London to attend her bridesmaid's 60th birthday at a country hotel in Surrey. He persuaded Sharon to arrange for him to be invited to the celebrations and to be booked into the hotel, explaining to Kathleen that Harry was an old boyfriend of Helen's and wished to reconnect positively.

Kathleen did better than requested, she had Harry booked into Helen's room. Harry and Helen returned to New Zealand engaged and every happy and announced the wedding date.

Apparently this display of passion ignited something in Harry's daughters because Lynette, although forty-one became pregnant for the second time and younger Anita became pregnant for the first time and she and Steve Young set their wedding date.

Harry's management of the merger of the two newspapers was hailed as a great success and he was appointed to replace a retiring director of the board. Six months after he began that role he was elected at the annual meeting of the board to replace the deputy chairman and a year later her replaced his retiring former father-in-law Lionel Wiseman as executive chairman of the company.

These days Harry's wealthy wife Helen is a leading patron on the arts in the City of Rutherford, is a city councilor and deputy chairman of the Mid-North Island Regional Hospital Board.

Harry is the most popular mayor in Rutherford's history because of his irrelevant approach to authority and traditions and his passion to maintain Rutherford as a desirable city in which to live. Crime is among the lowest of any city in the country, tourism numbers have gone through the roof and Harry has just been to Wellington where he convinced his old university to establish a satellite adult education center in Rutherford to operate from the vacant library. The new library is part of Rutherford's impressive huge new Regional Arts Center.

THE END