Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he considered their growing relationship, a cold thought suddenly ran through him to chase away the warmth, and he tensed.

Had giving her the car changed something between them? Some unspoken balance? He cursed himself for his brash move. Was this why she was acting off with him? Did she think that this meant he was putting some sort of ownership on her? It sounded ridiculous, but he'd been with some pretty crazy women who had said some pretty crazy things to him in the past.

He was also moving pretty fast, he knew that. It was hard not to with Charley - she was everything he had ever wanted, despite only knowing her for a short time.

Charley muttered something unintelligible against his chest and shifted restlessly against him. Realising how tense he was, he forced himself to relax as he watched her.

As Harry stroked her hair gently back from her face, she sighed and murmured something in her sleep - and he froze. Her words were soft and breathy and slightly indistinct. "Loveyou..."

All air seemed suddenly sucked from his lungs as he stared at her soft pink mouth. A hundred emotions raced through him, lighting him up from inside as if he were on fire as he stared at the woman in his arms, waiting for her to say something else.

Harry blinked, not daring to breathe. Had he imagined it? Then Charley shifted and turned more fully into his side and she murmured them again, this time clear as day.

"Love you Harry."

It rocked him to his very core.

-
—
——

A/N: Argh cliffhanger! Sorry! :) make sure you follow me if you don't want to miss what happens next! Please vote and comment, this story takes a long time for me to write and edit :) - Kristin xx