Harry Yale

Story Info
Young office girl gets a taste of her Dom boss.
3.1k words
22.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry Yale looked out his office at his new office assistant and shook his head, why in the fuck had he employed her? 'Because Harry, you were thinking with your dick, now you've got an in experienced kid working for you- oh and she has a boyfriend, so she won't even fuck you!!' He scowls as he thinks.

He looks at the notice I printed off earlier for a meeting and shook his head again, did this dumb fucking kid even know spell check existed?.

I am sitting at my new desk, I should really be sending these emails out and I will, right after I've checked my facebook and twitter and my emails. I sneak a glance in the direction of Mr Yale's office, something about that man intrigued me, unfortunately he didn't seem to like me very much, strange, as he seemed to adore me in the interview, true I wasn't a brilliant office assistant, but I was learning, this was my first job, I had just turned 18.

I saw him coming over and closed my face book, opening the company email He stood behind me "Miss Seaton, can I see you in my office please?" He strode off again I scraped my chair back, straightened down my skirt and followed him.

He had shut the door, I walked in and he turned round shooting me a furious look. "Haven't you got any manners? You knock before entering a room! Go out and try again." I tut, walk back out, slamming the door, scowl at it for a bit, then knock.

"You may enter."

I rolled my eyes and walked in.

"Thank you Sir"

Mr Yale smiled, he could tell it was a sarcastic thank you, but he couldn't help smiling, if only I knew what those three little words did to him.

"Miss Seaton, have a look at this" He hands me the notice I had given him ten minutes earlier I glance over it "I don't understand Sir." He watches me, stood there right now, looking down at that paper, my dark hair falling around my face, calling him Sir, I look like his favourite type of toy, a good little submissive, he shakes the thought from his head for a moment.

"No, that's the problem, it's full of mistakes, I can't put this up, do you want people to think I'm stupid?."

In my head I have a really different answer to the one I give "No Sir, of course not."

There's that fucking Sir again, where had that come from, most the girls in here called him Harry or Mr Yale, only in his private life did he require his girls to call him Sir or Master.

He was a dominant, he was into BDSM in a big way, he had, had a few little subs all willing to please him, things had ran dry for a while though and he was longing for a new toy, was highly frustrated , probably why he was being so grouchy with me.

I glance up at him "I'm sorry Sir, I will redo it." Mr Yale seems lost in thought, then he nods "Good idea, bring it here when you've finished." "Yes Sir." With that Harry grunts and sits back at his desk, watching my small, tight, firm ass walk away

Sitting back at the computer, I go through it word by word, ensuring it is perfect. I check it 5 times, then print it.

I stand outside his door and knock.

"Yes?."

I hesitate "It's Lisa, Sir, I have the corrected notice Sir."

Harry stands up, straightening his tie and standing up straight to his full 6ft 2 height.

"Come in Miss Seaton."

I open the door, I smile at him, before turning to close the door.

As I hand it to him, Harry creates an image in his head, me on my hands and knees bringing him that notice, gazing up at him until he takes it, he shakes his head Get a fucking grip Harry, isn't going to happen!.

I gaze at the floor as he reads it "Good girl" he says as he finishes it He sees the smile on my face and he smiles too.

"I'm glad this one reaches your standards Sir, there was no excuse for my carelessness before." I'm gazing right at him as I speak, he holds my gaze for a moment 'A taste of my belt across your backside would cure your carelessness' He thought smirking as he pictured me across his desk, he snapped back to reality. "Thank you, see that it doesn't happen again, you may go, leave the door open, it's hot in here."

I walk back to my desk, Harry watches, all he can think about is having me at his feet, obeying his every command, he nods at me as I sit back down and smiles, he likes having the desk in his eye view, much easier to keep an eye on me.

I was sending the emails and updating the customer database when a man came in holding a huge bunch of flowers walked into the room, I blushed as he came over "Lisa?" He asks I smiled and nodded He handed them over "Someone loves you." He smiled as I signed his form.

I thanked him and as he left I read the card.

'Just to say I love you. Cal xxx'

I was gazing at them when Mr Yale appeared in front of me "Sweet." He says in a tone that suggests they are anything but.

I glance up at him. "Yeah, they are, Cal is a sweet guy." Mr Yale nods "I'm sure he is, better go put them in water, we don't want them dying...do we?." He watches as I wander off to go get water, he reads the card and scowls at it "Fucking pussy!." he mutters.

I appear back with a vase, as I lean over my desk, Harry glances at my arse, the desire to smack the shit out of it is growing by the second. "I need you to type me a letter, can you join me in the office?." He says suddenly. I nod, "Yes, of course Sir." Harry groans inwardly and walks off.

He has shut the door again, I smile to myself, there is something starting to arouse me about this man.

I knock on it "Yes?" He calls, I roll my eyes, he knows perfectly well who it is!.

"It's Lisa Sir, May I come in please?." Harry smiles, such a polite little girl.

"Please do Miss Seaton."

I opened the door and smiled at him "Thank you Sir"

Harry watched me, he wanted to see how I was at following orders "Sit there for me please." he said, pointing to his large leather chair.

I sat at once, making Harry wonder if I'd follow all instructions so obediently.

He walked behind me and lent over me, breathing in my sweet feminine scent, getting a whiff of my shampoo, I smelt fresh and light, he smiled, imagining my hair bunched up in his fist, as I licked his boots, sucked his dick and as he lifted me off the ground and slammed me against the wall.

I glanced up at him "Are you ok Sir" He nodded "Yeah...I just need you to type this up" He handed me a hand written letter.

"Thank you Sir, I will try not to make any mistakes this time." He smiled "You do that, one more mistake and I may have to punish you properly. " I stared at the screen for a moment, I was pretty sure I knew what he meant by that. I giggled shyly "Well, in that case, maybe I will turn spell check off." I said, not moving my eyes from the screen

Harry didn't speak for a second, then he stepped back "Don't start something you won't be able to finish." He said I didn't know what to say, so I just muttered an apology and open the word processing programme.

"I've got to go see to something, I expect you to be finished by time I return.".

"Yes Sir."

I watch him leave, I can not even begin to figure that guy out, even more hard to understand was why he was beginning to turn me on far more than my rather lovely boyfriend Cal had managed in a long time.

I sigh and type the letter up, I check the spelling and when I'm satisfied I print it I am gazing out the window as it prints, resting my arms on the ledge, bent over slightly.

I don't hear the door open or his footsteps approaching me.

"Do I pay you to stare out the window?." comes his voice, making me jump.

"No, I was just waiting for the printer...I'm sorry Sir." I turn round He shakes his head "Turn back around." I watch him "I, I.." "Turn back around or leave my office, the choice is yours." I look in his eyes, there is no hint of emotion in them, my stomach flipped, I didn't know why but I knew I wasn't going to leave his office.

Slowly I turned back round, placing my arms back where they were, I glance out the window, looking down on the people of Colchester town centre all happily going about their business, blissfully unaware of what was about to happen to me, come to think of it, I was somewhat unaware of what was about to happen to me.

Harry stood right behind me, looking at my skirt riding up as I bent over.

"You are without a doubt the most infuriating person I have had the misfortune to employ." He said I tut "with the greatest of respect Sir, I didn't ask you to employ me, I just turned up for the interview, like everyone else who applied." Harry smiled at my cheek. "Yes Miss Seaton, this is entirely my fault, my fault for trying to give a young lady a good start in her work life, my fault for thinking you would appreciate such an opportunity, maybe I should reconsider, there was a lovely lady, older, more experienced, she would love this job, should I do that Miss Seaton?."

The more he spoke, the more aroused I was becoming. He was exciting me in a way I had never felt before.

"No Sir."

"No what?."

"No Sir, I don't want you to give my job to someone else."

"Why not?."

"Because I wan.."

I am cut off as Mr Yale lands an almighty blow across my backside with his hand.

I am too stunned to say anything, I wait for an apology, an explanation, it doesn't come.

"Because?" He questions as if nothing has just happened. I take a second to absorb what has just happened, then try again

"Because, Sir. I."

He struck me again, I took a deep breath.

"Want to stay, I want this."

He done it harder.

"Job!." I yelped

Harry smirked and did it again and again and again, until he had landed a total of twelve blows on my bottom.

I didn't say a word, I was still in shock.

"Please return to your desk" he says.

I stand up slowly and turn round, I can't look him in the eye, he smirks as my cheeks blush, with what little dignity I can muster, I walk out his office "Leave the door open please" says Harry.

I nod and carry on to my desk, I sit down the cheeks on my face are not the only ones blushing.

I am sitting in a daze at my screen.

"Lis? You coming for lunch? Lisa!." I jump as I notice Jade, she works in payroll.

"I, um...No, I've got to do something.".

"Ok, make sure you get lunch though, don't let that grumpy bastard make you work through lunch!.".

I smile "I'll grab a sandwich, enjoy lunch.".

I watch her go, then pluck up all my courage and walk to Mr Yale's office. He glances up from his screen. "Can I help you Miss Seaton?" I walk in and shut the door.

"What the hell happened in here earlier!?" I say, my voice louder than I intended it to be.

Harry finishes his email, then looks up at me "I have no idea what you are talking about.".

I glare at him, he's going to make me say it!.

"You know perfectly well what I mean!.".

He sits back in his chair and holds up his hands "I can honestly say that I do not, please enlighten me.".

I blush again. "You, You spanked me!!." I say, my voice lower.

He smiles "Oh yeah, that..".

I purse my lips "You can't just do that, it's, it's...well you shouldn't do it...not at work! It's, it's well it's not very professional. ".

He hides a smile at how flustered I am getting, he stands up.

"My memory is returning, I seem to recall giving you the opportunity to leave." He says standing up I scowl at the ground.

"With respect Sir, I didn't know you were going to do that!.".

Harry stands in front of me, he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my face.

"The thing is Miss Seaton, you didn't once ask me to stop, you stayed right there."

I feel my stomach knot again, I am beginning to wish I had never confronted him now.

He is looking right at me.

I can not think of anything to say!.

"You see, I may be wrong, but I happen to think you quite liked it.".

I shook my head "You're wrong" I lied.

He smiled "Very well, my bad, can you forgive me? I promise to never, ever do it again."

I bite my lip and then shrug "Good...Now I am going to get lunch!."

I turn and walk out.

"Miss Seaton?.".

I stop, "Yes, Sir?."

"I'll have a chicken salad sandwich....put mine and yours on my account."

I shake my head, this man is unbelievable!.

I return with the lunch and take his into him.

He smiles "Thank you, care to join me?" he points to the seat opposite him.

I hesitate for a second, then sit down.

He eats his sandwich as I poke about at mine

"Are you going to eat that or just poke it?" he asks.

I shrug "Not really hungry.".

He sighs "Because of me?.".

I shake my head.

"If it is, I am sorry, if you want to leave, I understand or I could move you to another department.".

At this I look up "No, I, don't want that Sir.".

He smiles "I'm glad to hear it, I mean you're a crap office assistant, but gives me something to look at...".

I pout at him "That's not very nice, I'm learning...I just need teaching some lessons.".

I held his gaze, he shook his head.

"Don't...Lisa, just don't.".

I look confused "What?.".

He shook his head " You have no idea what I am like, I shouldn't have done what I did earlier, I said it won't happen again, how would Cal feel?.".

I shrug and look down at my sandwich " I don't think it will be something we shall be discussing over tea.".

Harry smiles "But, if you did, he'd come knock me out, right?.".

I push my sandwich away, thinking of my Cal, my lovely, sweet, straight laced Cal.

"No, he wouldn't, he would probably just be completely heartbroken.".

Harry smirks "Sounds like a sweet guy.".

I sigh, I don't want to be disloyal to Cal, but Mr Yale has excited me more in these few minutes than Cal has in the last few months.

Harry watches me "He loves you, sends you flowers, bet he will never hurt you either, just what every girl dreams of, you're a lucky girl.".

I shrug "Yeah, I know"

'Then why is the only thought in my head of you pushing me over your desk and spanking me again!?.'I think.

As he watches me, I sigh again and stand up " I'm going to get back to work Sir.".

"Sit back down!" he snaps.

I stare at him.

"What? Why?.".

He stands up and gives me a look that sends a chill down my spine.

"Sit.Back.Down." he repeats, this time his voice sterner.

I sit down, my eyes fixed on his desk.

"You told me before that I was wrong, that you didn't like what I done, that was a lie wasn't it Miss Seaton?.".

I can't speak, my bite my lip and nod, feeling my cheeks flush.

"I can't hear you.".

I glance up at him "Yes Sir, It was a lie.".

He shakes his head "So you did like it?.".

My voice is little more than a whisper "Yes Sir, I liked it.".

"Liked what?.".

Blushing & looking at the ground, I wonder what in the fuck is happening to me, I take a deep breath "I liked when you spanked me Sir.".

Harry smirks, he loves the shy, innocent ones best "Would you like me to do it again?.".

I fidget in my seat, feeling myself get wet.

I nod slowly, not looking at him.

"Say it and look at me when you do." He commands.

I look up at him, hardly believing the words that leave my mouth.

"I want you to spank me please Sir.".

He watches me for a while, an amused look in his eyes, he stands up and walks behind me, my heart racing as he places his hands on my shoulders.

"Say it again.".

"I want you to spank me please Sir.".

He ran his hand down my arm and held my wrist, he pulled my arm to him, feeling me tremble.

"You really want me to spank you?.".

"Yes Sir!.".

He lets go off me and stood me up, turning me so I was facing him.

"I'll think about it, now go and be a good little girl and get on with your work.".

He hides a smile at the look on my face, leads me to his door, opens it and stands me outside it.

"There's some documents I emailed you, they need editing, I'll check them later." he whispers in my ear.

He walks in his office and shuts the door.

I stand there for a moment, a smile slowly appearing on my face.

I walk over to my desk, sit down and open the documents.

I had a feeling I may be making a few errors in these edits.

(To be continued)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Good Student A D/s relationship with a poetry student.in BDSM
Roughly Ridden Sexy barn tease gets what she wants the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mr. Teller Teaches Me a Lesson Mr. Teller disciplines me after class.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dominating the Asian Tease Asian tease came hard while being fucked by her attacker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mr. Aguilera Fantasizing about your professor?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories