Harry's Protégé Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no reply from Sierra as she appeared busy with her own thoughts,

Arriving back at the city Harry escorted the now slightly shattered looking Sierra to the foyer of her building where they kissed and hugged, without passion.

"Would you like to come up? I'm taking a nap then will get ready to go to the TV studio."

"No thanks, I would prefer you to be alone in soft and silent reflection, if you know what I mean."

She nodded and gave him a half-wave as she disappeared into the elevator.

In his own living room Harry sat in front of an unopened bottle of beer and ran his fingers over his eyes and into his hair.

"Well young man you've taken a fearful risk."

Harry mused that his back-tracking right at the moment of penetration had left Sierra reeling, his turncoat action had surprised himself, leaving him confused although not unhappy...actually more like relieved.

Now what?

More Coming