Hartan Expanding Ch. 04

Story Info
Conclusion. Lives Complicated by Alien Invasion.
68.6k words
4.87
2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright February 2024 by Fit529 Dotcom (started 2019)

(part 4 of 4)

== Disclaimers ==

All names have been randomized to protect those idiots who think they are secretly living other lives in random multiverse shards and having lots more sex than they normally do here. Even if you randomly have the same name as someone here, NO, it's not you, get over yourself.

All persons engaging in or exposed to any sexual situations are over age 18.

If you like this work, feel free to: (upvote, follow-author, favorite-work, add to list, write a review, add a comment with your thoughts/inspirations, etc.)

== PREVIOUS CHAPTERS ==

So much has happened in the previous chapters, it's kind of useless to summarize it. This only makes much sense if you start at the beginning.

That said? Aliens invade, flattening Earth in slow motion. Fifteen years later, I'm working hard to get off planet, hoping to avoid getting drafted into an unknown fate, and discover there's a whole lot of sex going on that I don't know about.

I have to adjust.

============================

== Chapter: Strange Things Indeed ==

Awakening, I felt someone crawling in next to me, bare skin brushing past me. Awakening enough, I rolled slightly to make room, and felt behind me that Lynn was still there. In front of me, Maria, naked as well, was climbing in. She said, "Lie on your back."

I complied and said, "Okay."

I'm not one to disagree when a beautiful, buxom girl is getting in bed with me!

She scooted up next to me, her cool skin against mine, rubbing her leg against mine before putting it atop and around mine. Lynn, beside me, breathing regularly, was still asleep.

"To what do I owe the honor?"

"I'm lonely. I want skin. You have skin. You will give me skin. Now, please."

"Fine by me!" I paused, "Do you have ... other expectations?"

"Not immediately. Lynn said she'd let me have the second half of the night, but she's still asleep and it's almost morning. I got up to pee and decided I'd just come get some skin. I missed you last night."

"Ah. I was busy last night."

"So I heard. But, you scored well."

"We both scored well."

"That much," she was obviously grinning wildly, "was Obvious." She chuckled, "I'd like some now, too, but we only have about 45 minutes left to 'sleep'. Shall we?"

"I think I could help you if you needed it...?"

"Skin is fine for now."

Her hand rubbed down my chest, and, in crossing my abdomen, bumped into my cock, which had risen promptly in response to all the beautiful skin I was experiencing. She whispered back, "Oh, Mr. Happy is awake..."

I reached over, feeling her boob on my chest, and ran my hand down it to lightly pinch the nipple, then, stopping short, brought it up from underneath the breast, slowly, ever so slowly, pressing in to get more breast tissue, slowly, gently, rolled her nipple.

One of her eyebrows went up. "You're ... awake enough to 'meet my needs'?"

Diplomatically, I whispered, "I am present, ma'am, to handle any needs you might have."

She chuckled, and I rolled over on my side, throwing my leg over hers, carefully arranging the covers so as not to pull them off Lynn. My hand went down, between her thighs and roamed upwards. I leaned into her face and kissed her lips, pressing my tongue in and feeling hers tousle with mine, around and around in random and somewhat engrossing fashion. Upwards reached with my hand, I changed and pressed downwards, hard on her thigh, like I was massaging it, then up, and down to the underside of her leg and up there, and down, and up to meet her sex. At first it just seemed damp, but it was soon obvious it was much more than that.

Pressing in my fingers to her wetness, I alternated in, out, around the nubbin 3 times, then down, in, up, and around 3 more. Her kissing became a bit more energized, and her hand sought out my cock, pulling it, holding tightly, and getting distracted as I rubbed her clit.

I broke the kiss and said, "What's the ethics on doing this while Lynn is here?"

Maria grinned and said, "Up to you."

I said, "I don't want to insult or upset her."

"We'll have to deal with it at some point."

I nodded, "Okay. Let's try not to wake her up."

Moving over Maria and pressing up against the side of the pod to allow for more room between us, I came up between Maria's legs and rubbed my cock over her vulva, wetting it, and as I went over her clit, she inhaled sharply, smiling. Pressing inwards and moving slowly, I thought I felt a little resistance and was worried it was dryness, but it turned out it was just my dryness and not hers so small in-out shifts fixed that.

Mmmm.... In and out more easily... and... ALL the way in!

In her. In Maria. Fucking Maria! Yay!

Oh my God - Perfection achieved.

I'm not dissing Lynn by this - they were both 'perfection achieved'!

Some parts of this life were very, very different from what I had envisioned my life was going to be -- hard, studying and trying like hell, and then probably looking at a black square on the horizon and screaming as flames washed over our entire town. Or, looking down to see myself cut in half by a distant laser.

Everyone had those nightmares, based on real vids.

Instead?

Some magic had happened.

Here I was, making love with a starkly beautiful girl, woman even, who wanted me and wanted me to be IN her, pulling me in. I could tell, in her mind, it wasn't me that was getting away with something. Instead, in her mind, it was she that was getting away with something with me.

Inwards I rocked, then out with tantalizing motion, not to merely pull back but to feel the sensations as I did. As I came forward again I shifted my hips to get her mons pubis to grind against mine, flat against each other.

She liked that.

Slowly moving and loving the feelings, I looked over at Lynn, sacked out but being rocked slightly by our movement. As I watched, she inhaled a bit and stirred, moving one arm, and opening her eyes slowly.

I didn't know what to do. I turned back to Maria and said, "She's awake."

Maria said, "Relax." Looking over at Lynn, she said, "Sorry to wake you." It was incredible. I was expecting, somehow, fireworks between them or something.

Instead, Lynn smiled widely and said, "It's okay." Her eyes went down our bodies, uncovered and visible, within arm's reach of her. I could see her shifting, rolling towards her back, and one of her legs lifting up.

The covers came down. We could watch what she was doing, her naked body open to us, her leg propped up to give her access but also giving us access to see what she was up to.

Granted, the angle was wrong, I was looking down her body more than that and the action was happening 'around the corner' of her mons, but there was no secret as her hand dipped in and came around for circles over her clit.

We were still moving, slowly, deliciously on each other.

Looking over at Lynn for a minute, I said, "Lynn? Give me a taste of that?"

She smiled and held out her hand to me, to my mouth, and I kiss-licked and nodded.

My sense of risk was huge. I wondered... would they?

"Lynn, you want to kiss Maria?"

They looked at each other, Lynn smiling and Maria still making slight moaning noises from her moving and impaling herself, my cock going up and into her while...she shifted!

They leaned into each other, Maria holding herself up on one arm and Lynn getting over, too.

Their kiss was gentle - not overly erotic, but caring, and they settled down and back.

Maria returned to be focused on my face, and we kissed, then, too.

Looking down, I realized I wanted to lift and kiss her breast, but couldn't because the angle didn't work. Maria shifted slightly, then lifted up her breast to me. I got my mouth around it, sucking it in and feeling the super-soft skin under my tongue. "I love that," I said, breaking the suck, "the feeling of a nipple in my mouth is so damn sexy."

Having paused my thrusting, I renewed it, pressing myself inwards, and in, and in again. Her gasps were getting more desperate, but I was closer than she was, and the situation of having Lynn watching was so damn sexy, too, on top of the nipple sucking that I had to let go of, sadly.

Maria started purposefully clenching on me, hard. This was the final big thing to push me over the edge. I cried out, not as quiet as I should have been maybe, but Wow it was Unavoidable. "AhhhhhhhhHHHHHH!!!"

So, yes, I tried to stay quiet but in the moment I was pretty sure I wasn't. I gasped and thrust, pushing in hard, trying to get myself deep, visualizing my cock spurting inside her vagina, spraying her insides with white cum. In turn, her hot wet cunt was grabbing me in slow clenches and making each of my slight movements exquisite.

My thrusts got intermittent by being overwhelmed, and my vision blurred a little as I pulled her down on me, holding tightly, tightly, coming and coming, quivering in the joy of it, my mind exploding and my breath barely controlled.

Grabbing around my back, Maria pulled me gently close to herself, urging me and allowing me to come. I could tell she was taking care of me, helping me as I came, holding me as I felt my joy.

Settling down against her, I relaxed, and then felt a third hand, besides Maria's, on my back, petting me and rubbing my shoulder. Looking over again at Lynn, she'd scooted closer to us. The covers had shifted as she moved, and only her breast was visible, nipple poking out and, in my brain, it looked delightfully suckable.

I smiled to her, and she smiled back kindly, warmly.

Any movement against Maria brought renewed flashes of oh-my-god-that's-good, so I moved slowly in her again, my cock still hard and what undoubtedly was a large bunch of cum making the way quite slippery.

I didn't want to lie on Maria too much longer, so I rolled off of her to be in between them on my back. I sighed a deep, contented sigh, and I realized my smile was at epic-wide levels.

Rolling with me, Maria rolled over my left arm, and Lynn snuggled up to my right. Both their hands played across my chest, and they even held hands briefly. Their hands wandered my chest and abdomen, and Lynn's hand found my cock, still hard and damp. She grasped me, jacking a little, and said, "Oh, you're still up...!"

I agreed, "Sure, mostly. I could probably, again, but... let me enjoy this a moment."

Lynn made the 'could be, sorta' head-bob, and, then, smiling directly at me, brought her hand up to her mouth.

Her fingers had to be dripping with the cum and juices she'd found on my cock.

She licked those fingers, looking me directly in the eyes.

Maria laughed and said, appreciably and with some amazement, "Damn, girl!"

Laughing at the reaction and at the out-there-ness of it all, I said, "Well, if you want to, fine, but I'm not sure, I just came...."

Lynn, I think starting out making a joke out of it, changed her mind and kept going. She bent over, pushing down the covers, and kissed down my chest until she got to my cock. She took my semi-hardness in her mouth and started sucking, jacking me at the same time. The feeling was amazing, beyond great. I was so sensitive from having just come, and she was sucking me down, right there.

I groaned, her mouth doing fabulous things, and leaned my head back. Maria, seeing me enjoy myself I think, leaned in and started nibbling my earlobe gently and breathing in my ear, her breasts against my arm.

Up and down, Lynn's head bobbed, pulling me in. Suddenly, she let loose with her mouth and in a determined motion, moved quickly to straddle my hips. Obviously, she wanted me with some more urgency than I thought she might, but then again, it occurred to me she'd been watching Maria and I and that probably was a serious turn-on.

Over me quickly, Lynn positioned herself, put my cock in the right spot, and sat back on me. I slid right into her, wet and slippery movement hampered a little by how tight she was on me. She wasn't looking at me, her head down and rolling slightly as she was obviously concentrating on what I felt like inside her. She was so incredibly tight, and as I felt her, she was clenching on me, clenching down as she slid up and down on me. Maria, beside me, had to move over a little to make room. Lynn was in charge, riding cowgirl and back straight, pressing down on my chest and rocking up and back, up and back. Looking over at Maria, who was smiling at this but obviously a bit surprised, I beckoned her with my eyes, then said, "Maria? Kiss me?"

Maria bent over and kissed me as Lynn rode, and rode, and rode. Maybe 5 or 6 minutes later, which is a lot of rocking, Lynn was coming on me, squeezing down incredibly tightly.

I would have thought that just having come and with only a small break, I'd not be able to make any progress, but instead, her clenching on me made all the difference and I started climbing the slope myself.

Maria moved and Lynn leaned down more, locking eyes and letting me watch her boobs bounce and shift with her movement. Egads she was beautiful! My eyes, glancing at Maria and her gorgeous body, then back to Lynn's?

This was too much 'wow' for one situation, and I felt myself getting close.

Lynn saw this, too, and my nods, and bent down to kiss me, pressing her lips on me and her breasts making hard-nipple-tickles on my ribs, the one-more-thing that combined with all the other things.

I came again. Spurting into Lynn, thrusting hard, grabbing her hips and pulling her to me tightly, pressing down on her backbone and up with my hips so I could be in, IN, farther INNNN as I thrust. God! It was exquisite!

Coming down from the high, my movements slowed; I dropped my hands and Maria rolled back a bit to watch, too. We stopped.

We waited, and caught our breath.

I was still inside Lynn. INSIDE LYNN!!! A part of me was in vapid disbelief.

As I let go of her hips, she rolled off me and over onto her back next to me with a thud, spent. I knew how she felt.

Looking at her, then back at Maria, I smiled broadly and said to them both, "As much fun as a contest between you two might be, who can come the most? ... I'm not sure if..."

Really, I didn't need to finish that statement. They knew.

The looked at me and smiled, and each put a nice kiss on my cheek and rolled towards me. Their skin warm in the cool air, wrapped me in a way no blanket ever could. There, relaxing, we breathed slower, and the outside world started getting more real again.

"Bzzzzt! Bzzzzt! Bzzzzt! " I'd gotten too few minutes of relaxation after that last bit. "Too soon," I thought, "too soon..."

Maria turned over and got the alarm, then started crawling out. Her breasts, dangling slightly, moved past me, and her butt, too, superb and almost catlike until she stumbled in getting over pillows and lip of the bunk. For me, all this was high on the surreal meter.

As I got out, I heard again the low vibrating hum of the ships going overhead, shielded by that noisemaker Lynn had turned on last night. They were still moving, still going.

Showering, then shaving again at the kitchen sink, I got back to find the other girls in our room looking at me out of the corners of their eyes, and smiling a little. The fact that I'd had some significant amount of sex in the previous 8 hours was something that both they and I were very aware of.

Getting dressed, I realized it was a hassle for them to have to try to sleep through it, and I didn't like that housing was so tightly packed it was unavoidable. Theoretically, sex can be silent, if everyone is in perfect control of themselves. But, the whole experience of an orgasm involves some overwhelming loss of control. I could blame myself, as could Maria and Lynn, for that noise, but there's only so much trying-to-be-quiet someone can do when in the throes of passion.

Looking at their smiles, though, I realized they weren't upset. Mostly their reactions were positive, smiling at me, not tersely, but being genuinely happy. It could be a shared-bond thought, something like when there's someone you know in a crowd and they're upset, you're connected with them and feel a tug of wanting to help, even if you don't know them that well. Or, I had to consider the other way, that our roommates were mostly my same age, and maybe they either wanted to have boyfriends or were considering the possibility, and maybe I was one of those ideas.

I couldn't be that, could I?

My thought of having two handlers... would need to expand in a week, and maybe they were right, maybe they could be the third, and then the fourth, and not even have to move.

From their perspective (and I was guessing), if there was sex happening somewhere, that would be good news for them in that the odds were good that they'd be having great sex sometime soon themselves.

On the way to school I kept my speculations to myself. We walked together, mostly in silence, and watched the ships, frequently several together, fly overhead carrying giant assemblies too big for one ship alone. Maria and Lynn were both typing on their devices as we walked, bumping up against me. I realized they were following me wherever I went, so I turned across a lawn to cut off a corner, something we never did, and they followed me, deep in their process. Based on their past descriptions, it was a set of reports on what we'd done last night and this morning.

As we split up, I kissed Maria deeply and then Lynn deeply, too, and felt the bond with them stretch as we parted. As I went on towards the hospital for my trauma class, the cold air whipped up against me. The cold air reinforced how alone I suddenly felt without them nearby.

In trauma class we covered how to treat a potential frostbite injury, including hearing about some new drug we were supposed to inject that would minimize the damage by putting cells into a fix-cell-wall-urgently mode with appropriate binding proteins. We had to use a tourniquet, inject it, and then release it on timed schedule based on the mass of the body part. The doctor teaching the class said the tech was pretty new, in the last 2 years, and they hadn't ever used it, but the literature said it was useful.

I had to think, how much new tech has come out now that nearly every kid on Earth (who possibly could get that option, which might be most of us) was, with life and death implications, getting a college education before they're 18 years old.

There had to be a bazillion other things being developed. We all knew the stakes.

Most of our textbooks were on our devices, so I had no idea if the old textbooks compared to our new ones, whether material had been presented faster or slower in The Before.

I did know what was happening now: The world was moving very fast. We had to move with it, or we'd all die gruesome, burning, screaming, vomiting, hideous deaths in such abject pain that we'd be happy that death would take us at the end.

== Chapter: Cross-Dressing ==

Walking into respite-beta, Maria, Lynn, and I sat down and waited for the teacher to start her presentation. There was some air of anticipation or nervousness, especially since in previous days we'd done uncomfortable things, plus from the message about being undressed in class.

The teacher called us to attention, and then started unusually. "Today, for the start of class, I'm going to tell you a story. This story is true, though not widely known on Earth, we usually save it for this class, and we encourage you to keep it to yourselves so that we may use it for this class in the future. Understood?"

After she glanced around the room and saw she had our attention, she continued.

"Quite a few years ago now, early on for Ceres-Wolf, a small colony of several thousand, there was an accident. A depressurization event vented atmo from a section of the facility, triggering the standard lockdown procedures for individual compartments. A medium-sized group of people were rendered unconscious by hypoxia and exposure to cold. When help didn't come immediately, it fell to the two women who remained uninjured to put the rest of them - exposed, injured, and unconscious people - into suits as quickly as possible so they could be moved to safety and helped. The problem was, despite the emergency, these two were embarrassed. One was young, about your age, and had grown up in a very conservative religious home before migrating offworld. She had had strong social conditioning to never touch the sex organs or private parts of anyone else under almost any circumstances. She knew she had to help these injured people and tried to fight her conditioning, so she worked to suit-up the unconscious people properly."