Hartstein Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I began to rub my fingers down into Sukie's cleavage, and at this point, I looked over at Mike for the first time. He certainly loved what he saw, but I don't think he had a clue what I was up to! So I decided to give him one. I pressed my fingers deep into Sukie's bikini, slipping the cups off of her chest. Only my hands now concealed her breasts. I began to squeeze her breasts gently, rolling my hands around them. She pressed out her chest, letting Mike have a good look at her tits as I revealed them to him.

"Mike was beside himself. I began to play with Sukie's nipples, rolling them between my fingers. He seemed to really like that, so I began to lift Sukie's breasts by just slightly tugging up on her nipples. I let them drop and jiggle back into place. Mike winced with delight as I repeated this several times, and I know I wasn't mistaken in that Sukie was enjoying it, too!

"Mike was definitely turned on, and appeared to be dying to jump on both of us. So I urged him to come closer, even took his hand and pulled him over in front of Sukie, giving him an unimpeded view letting him look down at her naked breasts."

"I wanted to let Mike know that he had my permission to mess around with Sukie, so I grabbed his hands and placed them on Sukie's chest. He was hesitant at first, but with me goading and Sukie panting, he let his hands gropingly satisfy his curiosity."

"I looked on with fascination as Mike let his curiosity get the better of him. I thought for sure that he was yearning for the next step even more than we were... so I decided to let him take it."

"As Mike continued rubbing Sukie's breasts, I reached in between the two of them and dropped his shorts."

"Well," Joanna said, glancing around at everyone's fascinated expressions. "Mike didn't seem to believe what was happening. He was simply on autopilot, continuing to fondle Sukie's breasts because he had no idea what else to do. So again, I took the next step for him. I reached for his cock, and began to stroke it gently in front of Sukie's face.

"So... so, I let Sukie get a good, long look at Mike's cock while I stroked it for her. I was trying my hardest to make him relax, but I had no idea if this was the way to go about it, or if he needed to relax at all."

"I rubbed his cock more firmly, trying to draw him into the moment. Sukie, also sensing his hesitation, glanced back at me and wet her lips with her tongue. She had a pretty good idea what would make Mike relax. So I smiled back at her, nodding for her to go ahead with it.

"Mike looked like a deer in the headlights as he watched Sukie seductively part her lips and touched them gently to the tip of his cock, letting him savor every second; she ever-so-slowly let him into her mouth, letting his rock-hard shaft slide along the slippery warmth of her tongue. When she had taken him deep into her mouth, she slowly pulled her head back again, sweeping her tongue from side to side to tickle the long underside of his shaft."

"It was so hot to watch Sukie work her wet lips around his cock. It's a strange feeling—to take pleasure in sharing the guy you want with your best friend--but as Sukie continued to make those slurping, sucking sounds around his shaft, I was unbelievably turned on! Well ... well, I suppose much the way you're all feeling right now!

"Sukie was giving the most amazing blow job. Actually, this was the only time I've ever watched Sukie having sex... and she was incredible. She grabbed his shaft at its base and began to deliver long, wet strokes with her tongue, dragging it up the length of his cock, from base to tip. Then she lapped hungrily at the head of his cock, teasing the sensitive underside without mercy.

"You know, I sometimes wonder why she didn't include me in that blowjob. I mean, we were in it together. It was our plan for me to fuck him. Anyway, she had him primed and I was dying for him to put that cock inside of us. That's right--us, not just me, but both of us. How we'd manage it--well, we hadn't figured that out, but we were well on the way to getting there.

I knelt down next to Sukie as she sucked him off. Her thick black rimmed glasses were almost falling off and her bangs were in her eyes. Looking up at Mike, I finally asked, 'So what do you say Mike? Wanna fuck the two of us?"

Mike answered me by reaching out and pulling me into a tight embrace that wound up with us frenching one another while Sukie continued sucking him off.

I was in La-La Land from his kisses and Sukie had to slap my shoulder to get my attention.

"What is it, Sukie?"

"You want me to finish him off?"

"NO!" I gasped, on the verge of panicking.

"So switch with me, or better yet take your bathing suit off."

I yanked my top off leaving pink and red patterns on the soft skin around my breasts. I noticed, but fortunately, Mike didn't.

He did however, squeeze my girls hard enough to leave bruises on them and made my eyes tear up so that the makeup on my left eye was smeared. Not that I noticed, but Sukie did. I wondered why she kept giggling every few minutes and attributed it to her excited state and not that I looked a little like Emmitt Kelly, the sad clown from Ringling Brothers Circus.

"Who's first?" Mike asked.

"She is," Sukie said, as always a true friend. Ha, it goes to show you, she knew he would cum almost as soon as he put it in and that sloppy seconds as we called it, would last forever once he got it up again. Hey, he was eighteen--how long would that take?"

"So I straddled his legs, as he lay back on the chaise lounge. I moved a hand down and grasped his cock again, biting my lip as I played with it. Then it hit me.

"Mike ... got any rubbers?"

"You mean condoms?"

"Yeah."

"No ... I didn't ..."

"I thought guys always carried them ... you know, just in case."

"Some do, but they keep 'em in their wallets and when they go to use 'em they're like dried up and tear as they put 'em on."

"Jesus! You hear that, Sukie?"

"Don't ask me, I don't have any either. I thought you ..."

She knew better than to belabor the point when it was obvious we'd fucked up on that detail.

Thinking while acting, I gulped and said something like, "Fuck, I'm so hot I don't care!"

I recall spitting on my hand and then pulling on his cock, letting my wet palm twist around it.

"Mike, listen to me," I said. "You can rub it against me, you know? But don't put it inside me! We can do everything but go all the way, understand?"

"Yeah, let's do it!"

He watched as I pressed his cock against the bottom of his stomach and then pushed myself up so I was sitting on it. His cock was laying just in-between the lips of my pussy as I moved up and down, grinding my clit against his hardness. He could see the pink of my labia slipping against the shaft and the white skin of my tan lined crotch contrasting with the tan of my thighs.

Sukie positioned herself so that she could french him while we did the dirty deed.

It was almost too much for me, I mean a couple of rubs against him and I was seeing stars. I was wetter than I'd ever been before, and the guy hadn't even entered me!

I had trouble breathing and unable to remain in that position, leaned forward and continued moving against him. He and Sukie ended their kissing and he scooped one of her D cupped babies and licked at the jutting nipple offered him. She let out a moan, her nipples being far more sensitive that most women I knew. As he sucked on her tit, I ground down hard on his cock. He almost slipped in, but I managed to move away in time.

"I think I can come like this," I said to Sukie, but Mike took it as me talking to him and replied, "That's good, then I'll fuck Sukie."

Sukie must have liked that idea because she promptly kissed him again, but made sure he held on to her tit. As for me, I made my hips grind a little faster and felt the first twinges of orgasm flirting with my brain.

I think my spurt of activity caused Sukie to bump heads with Mike as her glasses flew off and fell into the swimming pool.

"Shit!" she exclaimed but didn't go after them, preferring Mike's attention to being able to see what was going on. In that I couldn't blame her.

That was when some angle changed and the head of his cock slipped in. He gasped and I froze. I just hovered there, breathing hard.

"Bad, bad," I whispered to myself and moved enough so that he popped back out. Then I was rubbing again, a little harder, short motions forward and back. Mike could feel my hard clit on the shaft of his cock (He told me later) and his whole body was mourning the feeling of slipping into my tight snatch.

"So close," I said moving faster again.

"Make her cum!" Sukie cried out with an urgency I couldn't believe. I think it affected me more than Mike for suddenly my wetness doubled, or seemed too. And then, with a suddenness that sounded all kinds of alarms, Mike's cock slipped into me again! Only this time it felt too good to expel, and I grunted and I groaned but didn't get off him.

Instead, I merely whined, "We're not supposed to do this!"

"Oh fuck," he groaned, obviously enraptured by the feel of my tight pussy around his dong.

"I didn't help matters any, telling him, "You're so hard!" and pushing down until he was fully enveloped inside me.

"We should stop," he gasped, more for effect than really wanting to stop.

"We should," I answered, but countermanded my words by moving up and down on his cock.

"Ohhh fuckkk!" he groaned slamming back into me while I pushed myself back up using my hands against his chest.

"Celia ... I was so wet you could have heard the slick, squishy sounds of our fucking a block away."

Joanna took a brief look at the others sitting there listening to her tale of seduction. Jim had his hand between Celia's legs while she was slowly jerking Paul's erection. Paul was teasing her nipples by idly strumming them with a thumb. Joanna wished it were her nipples he was playing with and made a mental note to have him do just that when she finished her story, then hastened to do just that.

"Well, you know what they say about the best intentions and the road to hell," Joanna said with a lewd grin. "Mike actually gave me one more chance to stop ... at least I think he did. I mean, he said, 'Yeah we should really stop, you know?' but at the same time he took hold of my hips and slammed his dick way in there and I saw stars of pleasure as he hit a place that hadn't been touched before."

"Oh-oh—oh ... I almost forgot. While all this was going on, Sukie inserted a hand between us and began rubbing my clit. That didn't help me in stopping, no not one bit."

We rolled over and upset the chaise lounge chair we were using, and fell to the hard surface surrounding the pool. But we continued our fuck--the resulting bruises and contusions we considered after the fact.

Now I was on my back with him on top of me with Sukie shaking her hand in the air, for somehow it got caught between us as we fell and she hurt her wrist.

Mike slammed into me four or five times as I was wrapping my legs around his ass to keep him securely inside me. I was going off then ... eyes unfocused and my pussy tightening around him so hard it he complained I was hurting him.

He was ready to cum and started fucking me even harder than he had earlier. I remember he took my face and held it in one hand--I thought it sooo fucking romantic--when he managed to kiss me too.

I was still floating with that orgasm when he came and just feeling the heat of his sperm filling the condom triggered another orgasm for me.

He shouted a couple 'Oh God's and then we lay there sweaty and fulfilled.

"That was ready bad," I croaked.

"Yeah," Mike replied.

"Hey guys ... my turn right?" Sukie chirped

"Yeah," Mike repeated as his dick began to rise up again.

"Wanna do me in the pool, Mike?"

"Sure, if that's the way you want it."

"Well I better get my glasses first," she chirped and slipped into the water. Mike followed and after she surfaced and put her eyeglasses back on, promptly hoisted her up so that she sat at the edge of the pool. He parted her legs and went down on her ... but you don't need to hear any more ... except that he didn't use a condom. He was quite resilient, lasting long enough for Sukie to get off a couple times.

After he finished off Sukie, she and I performed a 69 for his benefit and then he got me off again."

Paul, Jim and Celia sat open-mouthed as Joanna smiled lewdly at each of them.

"Oh, I forgot one last detail. He got Sukie pregnant. Her father offered him a very good job in his company to ensure they got married. She was still eighteen at the wedding, so was I, but that doesn't really matter, does it?"

"You ... you made that up," Celia said. "Didn't you?"

"Either way it was a great story," Paul said and stood up. His erection was fully formed.

Joanna giggled and said, "God, with three more tales to go just imagine how hard that thing's gonna be?"

"Oh, do you want to take it for a ride right now?" Paul asked kiddingly.

"I would, but since I was the first to tell my story I think it only right that someone follow me. Otherwise ... well, it just isn't fair, that wonderful looking cock notwithstanding."

Everyone laughed and surprisingly, Celia got up and cleared her throat. "Maybe, just maybe one of you guys should go next, but I'm ready as I'll ever be, so if it's okay with you, I'll go ahead and start."

"Fine with me," Paul said and leaned back after picking up his drink.

"You sure, Honey?" Jim inquired looking at his erection and not at his wife.

"Oh, cut it out, Jim. I'm a big girl ..." She knew him well enough to ignore his action which another woman might have taken as an unforgivable insult.

"You sure are!" Paul hooted, alertly spotting the dangerous ground that Jim had crossed and hoping to avert it.

"Paul!" Joanna crowed as she smacked Paul on the shoulder.

"Hey, I didn't know you were a hitter!" he yelled defensively, actually relieved that Jim's faux pas had gone virtually unnoticed.

Both Celia and Jim were laughing at the scene before them. Paul took advantage of the moment to kiss Joanna again, and when they finally parted, Celia began her story.

12