Hartstein Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I umm, threw her on the bed and locked the door behind me, but she was up by the time I turned around. She screamed at me and asked me what the fuck I wanted with her, but I had her back on the bed a second later with my belt around her wrists. I tied it to the headboard and knelt over her, holding her legs still as I tore her shirt off. She struggled and tried to kick, but I pulled off her jeans, and then finally ripped her panties off with my bare hands."

"Ohhhh, gawd!" Callie half moaned as she definitely pressed her fingers into her crotch of her skin tight yoga pants.

Paul had two fingers working in the slushy confines of Nadine's cunt.

She grunted, made a slight adjustment to his fingers placement inside her and continued.

"And then you fucked her?" Her excitement was clearly evident.

Callie's free hand reached out to caress Paul's face.

Nadine continued talking. "You held her down, her hands tied above her head, and you fucked her. Did she stop fighting you?"

"Sometimes she did. Sometimes she didn't. I guess it depended on her mood. I think it turned her on more when she didn't stop fighting. She would swear at me and scratch as we fucked, and if I moved to untie her she would try to escape."

Paul's fingers were plunging in and out of Nadine's cunt. Flecks of her juices flew off in all directions, some even landed on Callie's hand, still on his face. Her short dress had ridden up to her waist and now both Paul and Callie had clear views of her bushy cunt. She was apparently, a natural blonde.

"Tell ... me ... more," she whispered, her breathing faster, her voice deeper. "Tell me about fucking her all tied up. Tell me what you did to her."

"I'd like to fuck you," he said and both girls heard him.

"Go on," Callie said, urging Nadine to do it.

"Can't, want to but I can't. Joey's in the other room."

"He's watching the fucking game!" Callie said, obviously wanting to see her fuck Paul.

"Can't risk it!" Nadine protested.

"What about me fingering you? Paul asked. "He sees that it's just as bad isn't it?"

"What? What fingering? You're telling us a story. A hot filthy story, but a story nonetheless."

She paused to assess what she's just said and only then realized that he had been fingering her and not just talking about it.

"Oh-my-Gawd! You ARE fingering me!"

A second later Nadine was scrambling away from him. She didn't move all that far, but put enough distance between them so that he couldn't touch her without making an effort.

But she couldn't shake the images that had formed in her mind and breathing even faster, husked: "And then you fucked her?"

Paul nodded and closed the distance between them, intent on fucking her even with her boyfriend in the next room.

"She told you, 'no,' right?"

"I don't recall if she said anything. I entered her with her back to me; I brought a hand to her pussy, nudged her thighs apart with a knee and sank into her easily enough. She was certainly ready for me.

"She screamed again, but she clenched around me all the same. And then I just fucked her as hard as I could. I slapped her face a couple of times for good measure. She told me later it was a nice touch, so there's that to consider."

Paul's hand was under Nadine's dress again. She parted her thighs without being asked and he resumed fingering her, this time with her full approval.

Callie's eyes were wide in surprise and she moved closer.

"Take my cock out, if you want it," he said to her as her hand drifted closer to the bulge in his slacks. Callie's hand froze then dropped into her lap. Her face slowly turned red as she realized just what she was doing.

Paul shrugged then kissed Nadine and added a third finger to her sodden snatch. "Ugh!" she huffed, and lifted her ass off the floor, pushing harder against his hand while returning his kiss with a fervor he hadn't expected.

Suddenly Callie called out a warning: "someone's coming!"

Paul's fingers fled Nadine's cunt; Nadine pressed a hand into her crotch and forced her dress down so that it covered her sex and all eyes turned to the doorway.

Joey Mangum and Drew Patterson stood there, having come by to collect their women.

"Oh," Callie chirped, "is the party breaking up already?"

"What's going on?" Drew inquired, looking at Paul and then Callie.

"Paul was entertaining us with some of his umm, collegiate exploits. He was quite the athlete you know."

Nadine followed quickly with and he's got a book coming out. He's promised to sign copies of it for us. Isn't that wonderful?"

"You played football with Miles, right?" said Drew.

"In college, yeah; not with the Giants through."

"Couldn't cut it, huh?" Joey said sarcastically.

"Actually I did make it-the Giants that is-however I reinjured my knee and as an undrafted rookie became expendable. I'm better off, I think."

Chagrined, Joey turned to his date, "Nadine-you ready? I have an early sales call tomorrow."

"Yes, sure I'm at your beck and call, baby," she made it sound like she could care less, but Joey failed to notice.

"We might as well make a night of too, Callie," Drew said with a nod at Paul. "It was good to meet you, Paul. Miles has said some nice things about you." He offered his hand and Paul shook it, and smiling said, "Nice to meet you and Nadine. Hopefully we'll meet again.

Then as the two couples headed for the door, Paul called out, "It was good talking with you girls. Good night, Callie. Goodnight, Nadine."

"Good night, Paul," they replied together.

"Thanks for the story," Nadine mouthed so neither Joey nor Drew could see. She flattened her dress and stared at him for a moment longer, then walked out of the room with the others.

Paul stood there alone, adjusting his hard-on through his suddenly too tight slacks.

________________________________________

Four days later she called him.

"I understand you have a roomie. Will he be home tonight?"

"Hello Marti."

"Answer me!"

"I can arrange something. What time did you have in mind?"

"Umm, eight ... maybe eight-thirty."

"Would you rather I pick you up, Marti?"

"That would be chivalrous of you. Yes, I'd like that."

"And the address is?"

Marti provided Paul with her address and he said: "Eight sharp in front of your building. Don't keep me waiting."

________________________________________

The cab ride to Paul's was uneventful; Marti appeared to concentrate on the road along with the driver. Paul took her hand as they walked to his place together. Marti had a little smile on her face as she tried to put him on the spot, "Miles off for the evening, or will he be dropping in on us at the most inopportune moment?"

"He's out of town, shooting a commercial in Connecticut."

Marti looked up, all innocent. Paul laughed and got just the barest hint of a smile in return. She followed him into his apartment, pretending to stay close as she got to check out his drawers and cabinets. He grabbed a set of neatly stacked jeans and shirts, set them aside, and then walked into the bathroom and selected a bottle of massage oil, Marti briefly raised her eyebrows, but never said a word.

"I think I've got everything," he said as he moved to the door.

Marti laughed and said, "Are you sure?"

"I've got you, and that's the main thing," he replied.

"You do manage to say the nicest things to a girl," she said then kissed him.

After the kiss, she took a deep breath and said, "So just where do we start?"

"Why don't you masturbate for me?"

Paul watched her take that in. Her eyes got wide. "You are a wicked little boy, aren't you?" she whispered.

"Definitely. You'll have to admit that we will know each other a lot better afterward."

"I'll say. I haven't played with myself for very many people."

"But you have performed before others?"

"Ewe you, you're terrible!"

"I'm not about to ask you where, or when or how many times, Marti."

'"Oh that's a relief," she said sarcastically.

"In fact, I was thinking I'd start you off with a massage and then ... when you're in the mood you can take over. Sound okay to you?"

"While you get to watch?"

"Yes. It's going to be totally hot," he replied.

"You think?" Marti shot back. "I get this. You're helping me share my secrets. Pretty clever."

Paul nodded. "Anything to help a friend."

"Right," Marti drawled. "Thanks for being so considerate."

"You are so welcome," he answered. "I may not last long when you return the favor."

"So I get to watch, too?"

"Marti, we will do everything together. Part of building trust is that you will be getting to know my body as well."

"All of it?"

"All of it."

"I can live with that. In fact, I like it a lot. Okay, I'll go along with your little plan." Her eyes flashed. "You're a lucky guy, Paul. Just remember that."

He pulled her close. "I won't forget." He caught her lips again.

They hugged and kissed and when they took a moment to catch their breath, he took her hand and led her to the sofa. She kicked her sandals off and he pulled her down beside him.

His hands wandered along her legs and chest teasing her for a long time before finally cupping a breast. At this point, Marti was pushing her chest into his hands.

"OHHHHHHHH! You are a tease," she whispered.

Paul chuckled against her lips as he gently played with her breasts. He liked what he felt under her shirt—guessing she had a nice full B-cup. Her nipples stood out and brushed against his hands as her breath got hot.

"Let's try that massage," she said, already squirming with impatience.

"Yes ma'am," he whispered into her ear.

Paul got up and took her hand again and led her into the bedroom, grabbed the massage oil as Marti went to one side of the bed, and he helped her turn it down from the other side.

"A towel to lie on might help," he said and went to fetch one, arranged it on the bed as Marti moved to the other end.

"Come here," she whispered, crooking a finger at him. They joined for another smoldering kiss, their hands wandering up and down each other's backs. As she heated up again, Marti moved her fingers to Paul's front and started unbuttoning his shirt.

As she slid it off, she murmured: "Ohhhh, you are what I thought you'd be-all man!" Then she raised her arms, inviting him to pull her top off.

He slid it gently over her head, and then caught his breath.

"Wow, you are beautiful," he sighed. Marti's breasts stood firm, crowned with hard nipples just begging to be sucked.

Marti smiled. "Just wait for when I can really get you to myself. You are so lost, little boy."

Paul smiled back. "I can't wait."

"Now, are you just going to stand there with your tongue hanging out, or are you going to get my skirt off too?"

"As you wish, madam." He found her zipper and carefully worked it down, sliding her skirt down her legs and off. Standing back up, he took in her figure, wearing only a sheer pair of pink panties.

"Your turn," she said, undoing his belt and sliding the zipper carefully around his straining cock.

"A little excited, huh?"

"You could say that," he replied to a gentle chuckle from Marti. She got his shorts off, stood, and looked him up and down then slowly closed the distance between them.

"You look better than I imagined," she whispered, sliding into his arms. "And I've been imagining this for a long time."

Paul groaned as she pressed her nipples into his chest. They molded their bodies together as they kissed, his tented boxers pressed deeply into her triangular junction.

Marti reluctantly pulled back, sucking his before separating. "I could do that all night, but let's get on the bed."

Marti carefully arranged herself on the towel. She twisted slightly and pulled Paul's hand to the hem of her panties. He slid his fingers under the material and slowly worked them down, assisted by Marti rocking side to side. He got them off her feet and then moved forward again.

"You are spectacular, Marti," He said, and she was. Her hips flared out into a curved, tight ass that begged to be played with.

He felt her hand find his leg and travel up, lightly pulling on the waist band of his boxers. She was a gifted tease, and he got the message, sliding to the side to release his jutting erection. Dropping the boxers over the side, Paul leaned over to the nightstand, grabbed the massage oil and coated his hands with the oil, and then lightly touched between her shoulder blades to center her, and then slid his full hands onto her back.

Marti sighed deeply as he lightly worked around her shoulders. Paul slowly increased the pressure, feeling her muscles relax under his fingers.

"You have magic hands," she murmured, settling fully into the bed.

"Enjoy," he answered. His hands worked slowly down, ranging over Marti's lower back. He kneaded deeper into her muscles, slowly unwinding them.

"Ummm, that feels good," Marti sighed.

Paul eventually moved his hands to her calves' one at a time—not breaking the connection. He took one hand and added some more oil. Her firm muscles rippled under his touch, while a continuous stream of sighs told him that she loved it. He kept his hands from wandering too high, in order to build the tension.

"Comfy, Marti?"

"Mmmmm."

"I don't have the right kind of music to go with this. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We can talk-get to know one another."

"Good idea. Why don't you tell me about your first time?"

Marti laughed. "My first time? Why not your first time?"

"Well I'm working. I have to concentrate on you-on those lovely muscles and things," he chuckled.

"Yeah," she said laconically. "Well I am more than a little phobic about sex. Personally, I blame it on my Catholic upbringing, although I know plenty of people raised Catholic who screws like a minx. I'm scared of getting pregnant and terrified of catching a disease; it really makes my skin crawl.

"Throughout high school I masturbated all the time, raiding my brothers' stash of under-the bed porn for inspiration. When I was 17, I bought my first vibrator. From the first buzz, I was hooked.

"Oh, I lost my virginity in my second year of college."

"You lasted that long?" Paul said, truly surprised.

"Yeah, like I said, I was scared of getting pregnant and terrified of catching a disease. Anyway, I hooked up with a guy I thought was cute at a party. We were both more than a little drunk, and it was awkward, uncomfortable, nauseating, and over mercifully fast. At least I made sure he used a condom.

The next month was torture. I got an AIDS test, I made a gynecologist appointment; I fretted and worried and counted the days till my period. The relief I felt when the test came back negative, and when my period arrived on schedule didn't exactly encourage me to go out and have sex again."

"But you did."

"Of course I did. I mean a girl has a bad fuck and then listens to all her girlfriends describing their big orgasms over and over and over-you don't really have a choice but to get back on that hump horse, you know?"

"That bad, eh?" Paul said sympathetically.

"A year-a fucking year! I studied hard, got good grades, and had a lot of orgasms ... alone. I wore next to no makeup, frumpy clothes and ignored the guys that checked me out. Turns out I didn't have to fight any of them off.

"In the meantime, my pent up lust increased to the point of bursting. I remember masturbating in my dorm room, my ear pressed against the wall, listening to my neighbor fuck her boyfriend, tears running down my cheeks in frustration. My sex toy collection steadily increased.

"I was a senior when I met Karl. He wasn't a 'nice' boy; he had a pierced lip, and played in a band, and smoked pot, and most importantly, he didn't pressure me to have sex with him. He was a hell of a kisser though, and eventually I worked up the nerve to ask him if he wanted to masturbate with me.

"I liked watching him stroke himself with his eyes glued to my spread pussy, while I sent a slick purple vibrator sliding in and out. I liked the way his cum shot out the end of it, and the noise he made when he came. It was really pornographic. My clit twitching, I had an amazing orgasm as he watched. After that fucking him was easy. And there you have it. End of story."

"Was Karl the last guy before me?"

"Don't be an asshole, Paul. Karl helped open the floodgates. I was a slut-cum-whore for the next two years. I couldn't get enough cock."

"You get involved in group sex?"

"Did I? Try gang bangs. I did two bachelor parties-let a dozen guys fuck me and cum all over me and I fucking loved every second of it. There were some other groupings too, but I'm not going there."

"What happened?"

"Let's just say I grew up. I went cold turkey-no sex for two months-then I tried it and suddenly I was doing things more normally, you now?"

"Like now, huh?"

"Yeah, Paul-like now."

Paul's cock lurched when he thought he saw a slight grinding motion in Marti's hips, but he wasn't sure since he was kneading her legs, but her motions became more obvious with time. Then the scent of her arousal hit him. His knowing hands continued on her calves—he was going to let her make the next move.

Marti drew in a long breath and then sighed deeply. Her right hand pulled away from her head and slowly wandered down. When it reached her waist, she twisted slightly and Paul helped her pull a leg forward to give her room. As her hand reached underneath, his hands slid up onto her ass.

"Ohhhhh, God," she whispered as she pushed her ass up to meet his hands.

Paul kept the pressure light, drawing out the tension. Frustrated, Marti arched her back, he glanced down and was rewarded with the sight of her swollen pussy coming into view; her greedy fingers slid between her labia already shining with arousal. His cock hardened to almost painful levels—this was fucking volcanic.

With her fingers slipping and sliding in and out of her cunt, his fingers dug deeply into the muscles of her ass, heightening her pleasure even more.

Marti began to moan and didn't stop.

Paul decided to test her readiness and slid back a bit then lifted a knee to give her legs more freedom. Immediately, Marti drew her legs apart, and he moved between them.

"Ughhhh, fuck," she gasped as he ground deep into her ass, squeezing and kneading the firm flesh while the pucker of her anus came into view. Looking lower, he saw the deep red of her inner lips slide around her fingers, and the tiny knob of her clit as it was mashed between her fingertips.

Fun and games, Paul thought. She's ready for some dirty fun and games now. Where shall I begin? He decided to start with her anus and slowly eased a finger around the pucker that was now opening and closing repeatedly as she fingered herself. At no point did he attempt penetration, even when she began to buck and twist against his finger trying to draw it inside her asshole.

Paul caught Marti's free hand dropping on her breast and pinching the nipple with her fingers. He found it hard to believe how long and hard the nipple extended out as she rolled it savagely between her fingertips and nearly ejaculated at the sight.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh," she grunted with each thrust of her fingers into her cunt. Her back heaved and arched. "I'm gonna cum!" she gasped then hiked her hips off the bed, rigid with effort as her fingers strummed her clit furiously.

Paul found himself staring directly into her anus and cunt as she strove to reach her climax.

"OH FUCK-OH FUCK-OH FUCK!" she wailed as she went over the edge. Her anus pulsed with the contractions, and his cock throbbed with her. Her fingers pressed deep, slowly moving around her clit to milk all the pleasure it could give her. Marti certainly knew how to make her body respond, and Paul drank in every detail.