Hartstein Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul realized that she had taken care to position herself so that her cunt was facing both he and Carol.

"Best remember to peel the damn balloon off the ice, Carol, like this ... see?"

Carol nodded dumbly, awed by what she was watching.

"You can make the damn thing as big as you want. Just experiment a few times and you'll have it down pat." Terry rolled the balloon deftly off the icy shaft and slid the dildo into her twat. You see me masturbating? Yeah, look at that big, fat pussy."

"Whoa! It gets me every time! Problem is the ice starts melting as soon as I shove it in there. Ahh, but what a fucking feeling! And when I tap my clittie ... I can see stars. I'm gonna cum soon; multiple times. Oh yeah, Carol, it 's the gift that keeps on giving!"

She put her feet up in the air with legs spread wide and held her labia open in defiance then gave her cunt two hard smacks.

Terry's body went rigid and she shrieked with pure pleasure as she teetered on the verge of an earth shattering climax; somehow she was able to maintain a semblance of composure by roughly pinching her inflamed nipples.

"THAT'S IT, CUMMING BIG TIME!"

After that Terry was no longer aware of what she was doing. The surge of erotic sensations was too great. A primal urge screamed through her body.

Paul could no longer contain himself and moved to her, running his fingers over her engorged nipples, and then allowed the backs of his hands to caress the sides of her breasts. Terry made no protest--she wasn't capable of protest as her massive orgasm roiled up and swept over her and kept doing so until she slowly slipped from the chair to the floor, trembling and sobbing with joy.

________________________________________

A good two minutes passed before anyone spoke a word. To Paul's surprise it was Terry now sprawled unashamedly in the chair soaked with her juices that broke the silence by saying: "Let him fuck you, honey."

Carol looked Terry right in the eye and nodded. Terry laughed and added, "Of course I want that lovely mouth of yours between my legs while he fucks you. You know that, right?"

"Y-Y-Yes, of course," Carol managed, and positioned herself to accommodate both Paul and Terry by getting down on all fours.

Paul quickly disrobed, moved in back of Carol and pulled her short dress up and over her hips to reveal a beautiful heart shaped ass to Terry.

"Turn her so she can eat me, please," Terry said quietly.

Carol moved before Paul could reach her and wormed her way between Terry's cum streaked thighs. Paul slapped Carol's derriere sharply two successive times to which the submissive side of Carol groaned appreciatively.

Terry, unable to restrain herself slid her palm down Carol's ass crack to find the other woman's busy fingers already plunging in and out of herself.

For some reason Paul was amused by the goings on and wet his thumb before working it into Carol's rectum.

Carol yelped in surprise through clenched teeth then place her hands on Terry's thighs and bent her head down into her sodden cunt.

Paul dropped his pants and slapped Carol's ass with his erection.

"Oh, nice one, Paul; I'm impressed. Carol must be a happy girl to have that whopper squishing in and out of her every night."

"You don't mind if I fuck her up the ass, do you, Terry?"

"Oh, no, of course not; go to it lover boy!"

He had, of course visited Carol's little brown ring before. He knew she enjoyed anal sex, in fact, she didn't care which hole he visited as long as he fucked her more than once.

He shoved his dick in about half an inch, backed out and went in again. After repeating this process several times, Carol was able to relax her sphincter and he surged past her tight rings and into the deeper part of her anus.

Carol let out a loud squeal and may have applied too much pressure to Terry's clit, which she happened to have between her teeth at that precise moment.

"FUCK!" Terry wailed. Paul stopped fucking Carol's ass.

Carol quickly apologized and returned to munching away at the wettest cunt she'd ever eaten.

Terry came again and beaming with gratitude, looked down at Paul and said: "She's such a delightful girl, don't you think?"

Carol looked up at her and smiled sweetly. Terry leaned over her a little, cupped Carol's face in her hands, and kissed her gently, Terry's lips and tongue licked Carol's and tasted herself even as the other woman's fingers returned to Terry's cunt and teased her clit.

For her part, Terry's fingers drifting slowly through Carol's hair, over her earlobes, and down to her neck, stroking softly with her fingertips, as Carol returned to eating her out.

Paul's breath quickened as he looked on. There is nothing quite so immediately stimulating to a man than to see two attractive women kissing each other as sensuously as these two were doing.

"Terry, want to fuck me?" he asked softly.

"No, dear, I hadn't planned on getting this involved, but this one here is very persuasive ... don't you think?"

"I do," he replied and sent his cock back into the steamy portal he had abandoned moments earlier.

Ten strokes later he decided to try again.

"Please ..." he gasped, "I'm going to come soon ... why not take me in your mouth ... both of you ... I want you both to suck me!"

Carol was the first to respond to his plea, slipping away from between Terry's thighs to take hold of his turgid cock with one hand while the other drifted through Terry's hair, and pulling her close again, their lips meeting as he watched, kissing passionately, sensually, just inches from his pulsing cock.

"Better clean him off before you take him in your mouth, Carol," Terry said huskily.

Carol nodded and hastily made her way into the bathroom, returning with a washcloth and face towel. She took Paul's erection in one hand and cleaned it thoroughly while Terry, fingered herself with one hand while the other moved idly over down Carol's back, even drifting to her ass and poking two fingers into the others gaping pucker.

Carol gasped at the invading fingers and put the wash cloth down before pushing back at them, inviting them even deeper.

Paul noticed a splash of fluid spurt from Carol's cunt to the floor and thought at first that she was pissing on the floor, but realized that she was squirting because Terry had just induced an orgasm by fingering her asshole.

I must have primed Carol for her, he told himself just as Carol's mouth took the throbbing head of his penis into her mouth sliding her wet lips down over his cockhead and sucking greedily.

He felt himself pulse as a familiar surge built and knew he wasn't going to last long at all.

Then Terry moved in alongside Carol, sliding her tongue teasingly down the base of his shaft, licking over and around his balls as Carol's tongue swirled over the head of his cock. For a moment her lips slid from my cock, but Terry took her opportunity, sliding her tongue all the way up the length of his dick, taking it between her lips and sucking greedily, Carol feasting gorgeously on my balls.

It was as if they'd practiced fellating him in advance--but that couldn't be he told himself and decided to let whatever happened happen.

He was trying to hold off cumming but knew he couldn't take much more. The women changed places like this twice more, his cock sometimes in Carol's mouth, sometimes in Terry's, kissing greedily over his cock each time they exchanged. Terry was still sliding her fingers deep into Carol's anus, making delicious, wet sucking sounds with each thrust of her fingers into her heart-shaped ass.

Carol was trembling as she took him deep; her tongue lapping deliciously around the swollen head of his cock. That was it--he couldn't hold back any longer.

Carol slipped him from her mouth; Terry joined her on his cock, their lips and tongues sliding up and down his pulsing erection, fingers stroking and tickling his balls while their lips caressed one other over the head of his throbbing, slick erection until he groaned loudly: "OHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

Both women paused. Their tongues flicked in midair hovering over his suddenly purple headed penis as a long spurt of cum jetted from his cock splashing up onto Carol's face, followed by another thick spurt, and another that splashed onto Terry's lips and nose.

A moment later, both women's tongues greedily lapped at his still palpitating cock, capturing most of his ejaculate as it left his one-eyed monster in their mouths as it spurted again, and again, and again.

Paul sobbed and sank to the floor.

Both women followed him and continued lapping and sucking away at his rapidly shrinking penis and then at one another, licking and sucking the cum from each other's face, their mouths caressing deliciously, their hands sliding greedily across each other's body, needing, wanting, intensely aroused.

Paul sank into the chair recently vacated by Terry and almost immediately put any thoughts of resting out of his mind for the two delightful females were greedily kissing as they rolled about the floor at his feet, stroking, caressing and nipping at one another with Terry on her back and Carol on top, head to foot as it were.

Paul looked on as Carol, hovering over the other woman's genitals, spat directly onto her pussy then raised Terry's right leg so that it rested on the sofa's cushions and sank down upon Terry's middle so that they were scissoring as they rubbed cunt against cunt.

It was a deliciously erotic tableau--Paul's view from the chair was perfect - Carol's bottom facing him, deliciously tempting as she rubbed herself rhythmically against Terry's lips, gasping sensually, working her way towards her orgasm. He knew one thing and one thing only--he had to fuck someone soon!

Despite himself, Paul already found his hand stroking his cock again, getting himself hard as they scissored, shoved, pushed and writhed together. Before long, it was Carol on her back, gasping sensually, with Terry astride her, thighs straddling Carol's face, her own head dipping down between Carol's thighs, tongue slipping over and around her clit, licking, lapping at her as they brought one another to a tumultuous climax.

He knew Terry was off limits--so he knelt down behind Carol and ran his hands over her alabaster derriere, finding it soft and smooth to the touch. To his surprise a hand reached out and took hold of his throbbing erection.

It was Terry!

Her fingers squeezed his penis as it dragged him even closer to Carol's body. Paul's cock jerked in her hand when he felt Terry's hot breath on his balls. Was she going to blow him?

"OH FUCK YEAH!" He groaned in anticipation, only to find that she was guiding the swollen head of his cock to Carol's dripping sex.

"Fuck her senseless. She's earned it," Terry purred in his ear before nipping the lobe with her teeth.

Paul resigned himself to not possessing the elusive Terry and sent his member into Carol's cunt. He set out to prolong the act, but was unable to hold back, Carol's heated sex was dripping off his cock with each and every thrust, pooling on the floor while Terry giggled and tweaked her nipples as she looked on.

Carol was still interested in Terry as well as her own orgasm, as her fingers skidded over her now fully emerged clit and in and out of her cunt almost in tandem with Paul's thrusting.

It was then that Paul heard Terry whispering to him.

"Paul--Paul--Paul ..."

"Yeah--what?"

"Want me to lick your ass?" Her voice was saucy, inviting and totally unlike the Terry he had come to know.

"I--I," Paul stammered at a lost for words.

"Sit in that chair there," she said as Carol looked on jaw agape from where she lay on the floor.

Paul sat down.

"Legs on the arms, please; I need to get at that ass of yours, Paul."

He complied and Terry knelt between his legs, lifted his cock out of the way even as she lowered her head and began to lick his thighs.

"OH CHRIST!" Paul moaned.

The big breasted bartender hovered over him and let a long glob of saliva drip from her mouth to the upper region of his anus.

Then she stirred the spittle around until his backdoor was sufficiently saturated and used her thumb to force some of her fluid inside his anus.

"Am I going to slow for you, big boy?" she inquired causticly.

"No, you're doing fine. Please keep going."

"So you like it?"

"Yes, I'm loving it, Terry."

"Good. You should watch closely Carol, This drives men crazy."

That said Terry slowly dragged her tongue closer to his puckered opening. Then on reaching it, she circled it rather than touching it, leaving Paul shivering with anticipation.

She knew from the way Paul's hips were moving that he was growing impatient, and the secret to a good rimming was to delay until the subject couldn't stand any further delays.

Terry's tongue darted into his anus.

"FUCK YEAH!" Paul bellowed as her tongue swished about in his rectum. Terry reached up, found his now rock hard erection and began to jerk him off while continuing to tongue his asshole.

Now using one's tongue on another's anus is very tiring and usually of relatively short duration. This was true for Terry as well, but she had the situation well in hand, (pun intended) and it wasn't long before he was ready to ejaculate once more.

"Carol get over here: take him in your mouth!" Terry said sternly enough to cause Carol to leap to her feet and almost dive into the other couple.

Terry deftly handed his penis over to Carol and even more adroitly got out of her way.

Carol took him into her mouth while holding his shaft in her right hand and jerked and sucked Paul until he finally erupted in her mouth. Dutifully she swallowed every last bit of his ejaculate and then clasped him about the knees until Terry told them she was tired and that they should get dressed and go back to their place.