Harvest Adventure in Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunter was very well controlled and his slow strokes made her really excited but it was his words that really did the trick.

"You've got beautiful breasts. I love the shape of your nipples. Your pussy is so warm and moist and tight around me. I love watching your eyes when I move in and out. Your breasts are so soft. It feels so good when my thighs press against yours. It's so good to look at your pussy while I'm going in and out. You're very pretty. I can see on your face that you're enjoying this. You clitoris is very large. It looks good."

Gunter's patter went on while he moved slowly in and out until Kathy had an orgasm of massive proportions. She wanted Gunter to have one too.

"You're a good lover. You've just given me an orgasm with your dick alone. Just remember to keep talking and your girlfriends will love you. You'll never lose another one."

Linda was keen to test the stamina of this young buck.

"Would you like to try from behind? I think you would like it very much."

She positioned herself at the end bed with her bum in the air and with her hand moved the tip of his dick up and down her slit until she located the entrance to her vagina and then she pushed back.

"Do you like that? Just keep talking."

"I'm in so deep. You've got a beautiful bum. Your cheeks are so round. I love the shape of your back and your breasts are hanging down. It's so warm inside. It's so moist."

Linda loved the patter but he was taking a long time to have his orgasm. She wanted him to come.

"You have a beautiful dick. I love the length of your penis. It feels so good when you go in. It also good when you go out and you go in again. You got lovely big balls. I love the shape of your dick."

It worked and she could feel his dick stiffen and knew that he was filling her up with his seed.

"You are great. By the time you leave here, there will be nothing left for those girls in Ibiza."

They all went off to work at 7 o'clock the next morning. Linda had been working closely with a local Spanish girl and invited her back for lunch. She enjoyed speaking Spanish with Maria and they hit it off. After lunch the boys and Kathy went for a swim while Linda and Maria kept talking in the kitchen.

Maria was a nice, simple country girl, 19 years old, who lived in a very Catholic house where her mother kept an eye on her non-stop. Linda had made a sport for herself of seducing young virgin girls and the prospect of doing it with a Spanish girl intrigued her. Maria had been warned about boys and men but not about women. She was about to become putty in Linda's hands.

Maria could see through the kitchen door that the boys and Kathy were lying naked on the grass. It was years since she had seen her brother's penis when he was much smaller and her eyes focused on the two adult ones lying on the grass. She looked in amazement as Kathy's hand moved and grasped Oscar's and it grew and grew.

Linda asked, "Do you want to come and have a swim?"

"I can't go out there while the boys are naked and I haven't got a swimming costume."

"No worries."

Linda was not about to be deterred by this and called out to the boys," Here's €10 - can you both cycle down to the next village - it's about 20 minutes away and it's got a nice castle you can have a look at. While you are there can you buy some drinks and some fruit?"

They rode off and Linda said, "Okay, now we can swim."

Maria was a simple girl and in the thrall of two older women who were much more sophisticated and worldly than she was. She had never even been to a big city and had been educated in an all-girls school where there was minimum contact with boys. Maria was a bit hesitant to swim without a costume but thought that it would be okay seeing as Kathy and Linda would be naked too.

Maria was dressed in shorts and a top and had a hat on to protect her from the sun. She had an attractive face and when she took her clothes off she revealed small but well-rounded breasts and a black hairy triangle, the same colour as her hair. The three girls jumped into the pool and bobbed around.

Linda was wondering how she would make physical contact with Maria. She knew what all boys did - it was important to somehow or another touch Maria somewhere. As Maria bobbed up and down and her breasts surfaced, it was obvious that her nipples had become hard and swollen. It must have been the temperature of the water that did it, but who cared, this was her opportunity. Linda got closer to Maria and with both hands tweaked her nipples and said, "You've got nice nipples and they're very hard."

Nobody had ever touched Maria's breasts before and Linda's fingers sent a thrill down to her pussy. She could feel it instantly and she liked the feeling. Linda looked into Maria's eyes and drew her closer and one hand slipped under the water into Maria's pussy and searched out her clitoris. Maria's eyes lit up, with surprise as much as anything else, but also pleasure and she allowed the fondling to continue. She had only played with herself very rarely because privacy at home made it almost impossible.

Kathy was watching this from a distance and didn't say a thing. Linda drew Maria's hand down to her own pussy and Maria searched for her clitoris.

"What's that?"

"I've got a little ring down there. Don't pull it. I like you when you touch me like that."

Linda knew that she was on the way to a successful seduction. All she had to do was keep the rhythm up so that Maria could not gather her thoughts. She kept on for a while and then said, "Let's get out of the water and have a little sunbake."

She got a towel for Maria to lie on and they lay down next to each other. No sooner was Maria lying own than Linda put her finger on her clitoris again. Maria had never ever considered being with a woman. She had never even thought about it, but the pleasure that was coming from Linda's fingers momentarily caused her to forget all previous notions. Kathy was watching with interest. She had never seen two women together before but knew how skilful Linda was.

"Let's go in out of the heat."

Linda led Maria to her bed and they lay down side-by-side. Linda gave Maria butterfly kisses and then kissed her on the lips in the most passionate way while still maintaining her finger on Maria's clitoris.

Maria looked at Linda. She didn't realise that she was under the control of a female Svengali. Linda reached out for her little vibrator and applied it to Maria's clitoris. Maria jumped in surprise but the pleasure sensations, which were wonderful before, were now intensified several times. Linda moved it up and down and sideways and pulled the clitoral hood back so that it could rest directly on her clitoris. It did not take long and Maria was having the best orgasm she had ever had.

"Did you like that?"

"I can't speak."

Maria had only had a few orgasms in her life with her finger and they had taken ages. She could not believe the speed with which she came now and how much more intense the pleasure was. She had never watched porn and had never heard of a vibrator before.

"Was that good?"

"Wonderful. I can't believe it."

"Would you like another one?"

"Wait a minute. I've got to recover from this one first."

Linda lay on her back and opened her legs and drew Maria's finger to her clitoris.

"I'd like an orgasm too. Just put the vibrator here."

Maria's eyes were all over Linda's pussy. She had never seen one before and the fact that there was no hair surprised her even more. She looked at the little ring and wondered why Linda had done that.

"Why did you put that ring in?"

"Well some of my girlfriends did it and I thought they looked good and I thought I would try it too."

Maria tried to remember what Linda had done with the vibrator and moved it around and around until she saw what it looked like for a woman to have an orgasm. Linda's hips bucked and her legs open and closed as the spasms racked her body.

"Wow. Wow. Wow ."

Linda rolled Maria over and began to lick her pussy. Maria was immediately way beyond seventh heaven. Linda was one of the most skilful lickers in the business and she toyed with Maria's clitoris mercilessly, nibbling and licking, nibbling and licking until Maria's thighs closed around her ears tighter than anybody had ever done. When the last throb had gone Maria lay down exhausted.

They both lay their together enjoying the afterglow of a really good experience. There was no need for words. After a few minutes Kathy knocked on the door.

"Is that you Kathy?"

"Yes."

"Come in."

Maria smiled at Kathy as if to say, 'I'm sure you know what we've been doing and I loved it.'

Linda said," I'm glad you came. I want to try something new with Maria. You can help. You might like to look at Maria's pussy. It's very nice looking and got a beautiful shape."

"Maria, do you mind if she looks? She's a doctor."

"No it's okay."

Kathy looked and thought to herself, she looks just the same as I did before the nurse operated on me.

Linda reached over and found her hairbrush.

Linda said, "I'm going to use the vibrator on Maria and while I'm doing it I want you to push the handle of the hairbrush into her vagina. It's not very big and it should go in easily."

Linda had one hand massaging Maria's nipple and the other one held the vibrator to her clitoris. Maria was on her way to another orgasm.

Linda said, "You can push it in gently now."

Kathy gently opened her lips and felt for the opening of her vagina and pushed the tip of the hairbrush in. She knew to be gentle because the hairbrush had to get past Maria's hymen and she didn't want to hurt her too much. The hairbrush was very narrow. Maria was very wet and the tip opened her up easily and then Kathy pulled back and pushed it in again, just a little bit further, and back and in a bit further still. Maria groaned a little, and then Kathy could feel that the hairbrush could go right in.

The combination of the nipple being massaged and the vibrator and the hairbrush were too much for Maria. Her hands clasped the bed tightly and her body went rigid and then exploded into action. Linda had never seen anybody have such a violent orgasm in all her life and she thought she had seen hundreds.

"Pull it out gently."

Linda and Kathy embraced each other as Maria's body relaxed and calmed down. Maria's eyes were closed. She rested deep in ecstasy.

Maria opened her eyes and said," What happened? What happened? Did I pass out?"

"No. I don't think so but you really enjoyed what we did."

"I have to go home. My mother will be wondering where I am."

The next day Maria turned up to pick fruit and said to Linda," I can't come with you this afternoon but I want to come tomorrow."

All night long she had been running through her mind what had happened to her and how enjoyable it was. According to her mother, a bolt of lightning should have arrived and liquidated Maria but it hadn't. What did that mean? Was it the end of the world? Was it a sin? Was it a mortal sin? In the midst of all these thoughts she could visualise Kathy holding Oscar's penis and the vision wouldn't go away, no matter how hard she tried.

When she woke up in the morning it was the first vision she had in her mind and it wouldn't go away the whole day. Oscar was there picking fruit and she kept looking at his pants and imagining that he was coming towards her with a big erection and was going to put it where the hairbrush had been. She picked the fruit almost oblivious to the world around her.

What to do? She was becoming obsessed. The first thing was to get Oscar to notice her. She made sure she was picking fruit near him. Her broken English was almost a plus as they struggled to communicate. She knew the words but just wasn't fluent. With each hour of conversation she improved a lot.

She knew what she wanted but just couldn't see how she was going to get it. Somehow she had to make it happen. How was she going to get Oscar to find her attractive when he already had a partner? This went on for two days while she continued to build her relationship with him.

It seemed like it would only remain platonic until Kathy announced that she would not be coming back the next day to work - she was going to Madrid to meet some friends from London. Maria thought to herself, 'there is a God and he has listened to me'. Linda decided she would go too, and with that Gunter said he would go too. He was on his way to Ibiza.

That night Kathy and Oscar literally fucked themselves to sleep. When the alarm went off at 6 o'clock Kathy lay on her back and said, "This is our final fuck. I'm giving you my telephone number. If you ever come to London, give me a ring."

That day Maria went back to the swimming pool and had lunch with the other three. She confided to Linda that she wanted Oscar to make love to her now that he was alone. Linda did the right thing and suggested to Gunter that they go on their bikes to an interesting town nearby and explore the Cathedral and the Museum. Maria was now alone with Oscar.

Maria said," Let's go swimming."

Oscar stepped out of his clothes and watched her gaze concentrate on his limp penis. By any standards it was long and Maria's heart beat just a little faster when she saw it. He waited to see what Maria would do. He watched closely as she lifted her cotton top over her head and then reached around to undo the clasp and reveal them. Her skin was so dark in comparison to his and her nipples were very dark. She could see that he was engrossed in watching her and kept her eyes on his as she pulled her shorts off and then her panties and watched his eyes move on to her small dark triangle.

Maria followed him into the water. They splashed around for a while until Maria came close to him and her hand grasped his penis underwater. Oscar had hoped that something like this might happen as his dream was to make love to a nice señorita on this trip. He pulled her close to him and kissed her on the lips and his hand reached down to find her slit and touched her clitoris. They remained in this position for some minutes before Oscar broke away and said, "Let's go inside."

He locked the door behind him and passed her the towel, thinking that she would dry herself but instead she used it to dry him starting on his back then moving to the front until she was using it on his penis and balls. With one hand she lifted his penis and with the other dried his balls. She seemed to take an inordinate amount of time doing this until he could feel himself becoming erect. Then he took the towel from her and dried her back and then her breasts and finally gave it a workout between her legs. She then lay on the bed and he positioned himself alongside her.

They played with each other's genitals and Maria was delighted as she felt the strength pumping into his penis to make it really hard. It suddenly dawned on her that the piece of skin on the top could be moved independently from the shaft and she pulled it right down revealing a beautiful crown then she pulled up again and down again. Oh joy oh joy! This was all so new to her.

In theory she should have been taught something in sex education lessons but the nuns at her school knew nothing and anyway were too embarrassed to say anything. There were no books in the library on sex and her schoolmates were as ignorant as she was. In spite of this, her instincts were guiding her every action. She was going to do what came naturally.

Oscar was waiting for her to put her mouth over his penis but it never happened. Without asking he gently manoeuvred her head towards it and she opened her mouth and engulfed it. It felt so natural and she remembered how Linda had licked her. It must be natural for a man to lick a woman's pussy and for a woman to lick a man's dick. Oscar rolled her onto her back and separated her legs and her lips and his tongue descended onto her clitoris. Oh boy. She began to writhe around and her eyes closed. He stopped and she opened her eyes and could see that he was about to enter her.

"Be gentle. You are the first man in my life."

Oscar had thought she must be a virgin and was delighted at the thought of what he hoped would be the first of many deflorations.

Maria reached into the pocket of her shorts and produced a condom.

"Where did you get that?"

"I found it in my brother's drawer."

"How did you know he had one?"

"I spoke to my friend Rosita and she told me that she had been making love to him and that he used them. When he was out, I searched in his room and found a box of them and I took two."

"Won't he miss them?"

"He might, but he would never suspect me."

"I want my first time with you to be without a condom. I promise you I won't come inside you and I will put it on after a minute."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

He positioned his legs between her knees and lifted her bottom up. She had different pussy hair to Kathy - she had bigger curls and they were not so tightly packed. Apart from that they looked very similar except for the large fold of skin over Maria's clitoris. His thumb and forefinger moved up and down the shaft of Maria's clitoris.

His hand directed his penis into the vestibule of Maria's vagina and he felt the moist warmth of her passage. It was a magic moment for Maria as well. As he pushed in it was obvious to her that this was much bigger than the hairbrush handle. It felt good. The hairbrush was unnatural. This was natural.

Most of the stuff that her schoolmates talked about sex was rubbish but the one thing they all agreed on was that every girl had a hymen and that sometimes it hurt when you had sex for the first time and sometimes it didn't. You just had to wait and see what happened. Maria was full of apprehension as this critical moment was seconds away. She could feel him pushing in gently and then it felt a little bit tight and then it was right in. She must've been one of the lucky ones. Oscar pulled back slowly and pushed in again. Maria pushed him away with her hands against his hips.

"You promised."

"I know."

Reluctantly he pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed and opened the pack with the condom in it. He had never used one before but it was obvious what you had to do. He put it over his tip and began to roll it down when Maria's hand snaked under his to do it. She wanted to feel how hard it was again. She resumed her position and Oscar pushed in again.

The slow rhythmic movement in and out excited her but nothing near as good as when there was a finger or a tongue on her clitoris. It seemed to go on forever and then there was a different feeling and he stopped. It must be over. She could feel it getting softer but she still felt full. He pulled out completely and pulled the condom off and flushed it down the toilet.

They lay down next to each other with their arms around each other, looking into each other's eyes and deep in thought. Oscar was very pleased with himself. Maria was an accomplishment. With Kathy he was led. Now he was the leader. He reflected on what a good job he had done and how lucky was that Maria was such a willing accomplice. It was so natural to have sex.

Maria was also deep in thought. Twinges of guilt were starting to appear and the image of her mother going off her brain if she ever found out. There was nothing to be guilty about. The bolt of lightning hadn't come. She hadn't been struck dead. Rosita had not been struck dead. Her brother was still alive. God must know by now. Didn't he see and know everything?

The rationalisation started to take over as she considered the fact that every time a baby was born somebody must've done this. Millions of unmarried mothers were having babies. How many times did they do it before a baby was born? Millions of people married and unmarried were having sex. Why not me? Why should anybody listen to nuns about having sex - they were never going to do it.