Harvester of Sorrow

Story Info
Vampire has to seduce and transform evil spirit.
1.7k words
9.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Jens." The voice of Cross, my vampire friend, sounded in my ear. I turned to face him.

"Hello, Cross," I grinned. "What are you doing here?"

The expression on his face was severe. "I'm worried, Jens. The prophecy is only two months away from being fulfilled. How will we stop the malevolent spirit? You're our only hope, and you don't seem to be doing much."

"Even for a vampire warlock like me, defeating the spirit in combat is too much of a challenge," I informed him. "But I have an alternate plan. Top secret."

"I hope you know what you're doing," Cross mumbled. "Your plan has to work." With that, he slipped away.

I walked over to the pond where the spirit was dwelling. It sensed my presence at once and formed itself into the shape of a beautiful woman, but with bloody skin and hellfire eyes. "I hope you haven't come to challenge me to combat. Many have tried... and many have died."

I gave the spirit a smile and lifted my hands into the air, revealing that I was not holding a weapon of any kind. "I'm not that foolish. Do you have a name, spirit?"

The spirit's hellfire eyes flashed at me. "No one has ever asked me that question before."

I grinned. "I guess there's a first time for everything. Are you going to answer the question? What name should I call you as we converse?"

The spirit's eyes had an odd flash in them. "Um.... call me Beela."

I gave Beela a smile. "And I'm Jens. So, Beela, I'd like to get to know you better. What are you, exactly? How did you form? And what are your likes and dislikes?"

Beela seemed taken aback by the soft approach. She remained silent for a good minute. "Filthy humans and their sins have made me into what I am. You are not human, I can tell. A vampire, and a warlock." She paused, and my eyes met hers. I gave her an encouraging smile, and she continued. "I am the spirit of hatred. Humans strengthen me every day with their sins. Sorrows... I like sorrows. I would like to see all the filthy humans erased from this planet. They are doing a good job of it themselves. Wars, anger, murders..."

I grinned and reached my arms towards Beela. "Come." She more firmly materialized, and I was able to pull her gently in my arms and hold her. I said nothing, just resting her head against my strong shoulder.

After a few minutes, Beela whispered, "You're not... afraid of me?"

"No," I murmured. "I like you, Beela... a lot."

Beela's tears dripped onto my skin. I could feel the essence of sorrow in them. "No one has ever liked me before," she breathed. "My brother is the spirit of disease. He too would like to see humans erased. And when the Prophecy arrives, they will be."

I released her from my arms. "I must go now," I told Beela, speaking softly. "But I will return, tomorrow. I want to be with you."

Beela's expression changed into a smile, the first one of those I'd ever seen on her face. "What... is this feeling?" she asked querulously.

I smiled back. "Happiness, Beela. And I intend to give you more of it, much more."

The next day, Beela came straight into my arms. Her material form was very solid, as solid as an actual human. "Just for you," she whispered. "It takes a lot of energy to materialize this fully, but since I know you like it..."

I kissed her cheek. "Beela, you're intelligent and beautiful. I love it." Then my lips met hers. I could feel her body shiver. After 2 minutes of twining tongues, we broke the kiss to breathe.

Her eyes sparkled with something other than hellfire. "So... this is happiness, Jens?"

I removed her blouse to reveal her breasts. "This will make you even happier." I kissed my way slowly downwards from her neck. I lingered over her upper chest, giving her skin soft little nibbles. She let out an almost indiscernable moan.

"Oh, my," Beela whispered. "I like being happy."

"I'm glad, dear," I murmured in response. I kissed my way through her cleavage, then used a technique I'd picked up long ago from a human nurse. I lifted one of Beela's perfect breasts and kissed the base, then traced a slow helix with my tongue and lips, kissing every square inch of skin before circling her areola. I repeated the process with her other breast.

"What... are you doing... to me?" Beela panted. "That... feels..."

"I've had over 1,000 years to practice my technique," I laughed. My mouth locked around one of her nipples, and I flickered my tongue delicately over the tip. Beela's arms locked my head firmly in place against her chest. I don't know for how long we stayed that way as I alternated between her nipples, but eventually her body quivered and she let out a lustful scream as an orgasm ripped through her. I felt many of the sorrows within her release and transfer to me.

"I've... never experienced... anything like that," Beela gasped as her body slowly recovered. I lifted my head off her chest but still held her. "Happiness... and I feel... less sorrowful."

I smiled. "I'll be back tomorrow, love."

The next day, Beela's material form was naked. "I thought I'd save you the trouble, hon," she grinned.

I giggled. "Good thinking, dear." I kissed her, then suckled her breasts. After a few minutes, I gestured for her to move to a small grassy area near the edge of the pond, and I laid a blanket down.

Beela's eyes flashed with lust. "Does this mean what I think it means?"

I removed my own clothes. "Yes."

Beela giggled. "You know this pond and this area are at the end of what humans call the world. They don't know it exists."

I lay down on the blanket and placed her sexy body next to mine. "I know, love."

I arranged us into a 69. After a few moments of licking and kissing along Beela's slit, her nectar began to leak out. It tasted delightful. Her mouth wrapped around my stiff pole and her tongue began sliding up and down the shaft, making me shiver.

I inserted my own tongue between her folds and began lapping up her honey from the source. Her legs tightened around me. Her muffled moans let me know that I was doing a good job. I worked a finger to her clit, and in moments she flooded my face. I seemed to absorb more of her sorrows than before.

I lifted her off my face and she slipped her very wet, hot box onto my rod. Her strong arms pinned me to the ground as she slid up and down. "Jens, you're the only living being who's ever been this special to me," Beela husked.

"You're special to me, too, Beela," I gasped. I felt pleasure surging through my body as she tightened her internal muscles around my stiff, throbbing pecker. Her own body approached orgasm again rapidly.

"You don't... have to worry... about... me getting... pregnant," Beela managed to moan in between lustful cries.

"That... is... true," I panted.

Beela's body seemed to be trying to forcibly extract the cum from my balls. "Finish... with... and in... me..." she managed before her voice dissolved into one long cry of pure lust. As her box spasmed around me, I did so, filling her with my cum.

When we both were recovered enough to speak, I smiled at her. "That was wonderful."

Beela's eyes shined with pure lust. "Can we do it every day?"

I grinned. "Of course, honey!"

That night, I cast a Spell of Purification on myself, taking the sorrows I was harvesting daily from Beela and converting them into positive energy. I continued to make love to her daily, and on the last day before the Prophecy, I asked for a favor afterwards. "Tomorrow, special day. No lovemaking while the Prophecy happens, but would you object to bringing your brother here to watch it with us? I'd love to meet him."

Beela laughed. "I'd be delighted to, Jens."

The next morning, a male spirit was with her. "This is my brother," she informed me. "You can call him Raton."

I grinned at Raton. "Nice to finally meet you. Your sister is beautiful, desirable, and remarkable."

Raton dug up a grin from somewhere. Clearly smiling wasn't his usual mood either. "She says you're the only living creature to ever care about her."

"Anyway, I called you in for more than just meeting you," I informed him. "With your permission, I'd like to bless both you and your sister. And if you'd like to take human form, I can make sure you keep it forever."

Beela giggled. "I'll take that second one as well, Jens."

Raton shook his head. "I don't need that, but I'll take the blessing."

I took the components for the Spell of Vanishing Evil out and cast it on brother and sister. My deception had worked perfectly. "Now for the second one," I said. I cast the Spell of Eternal Transform on only Beela.

Beela's eyes twinkled. "Now I can be with you forever, Jens."

"Why don't you two watch the Prophecy with me?" I grinned. Brother and sister flanked me as the sun set and the moon turned a deep, blood red.

A black cloud seemed to rise from the bodies of both of them and the moon's light changed from red back to pure white. The beams penetrated the brother and sister, body and soul. "What's... happening?" Raton asked.

I grinned. "Enjoy being pure and good."

Raton looked stunned. "But... how?"

I smiled. "I helped. Go have fun."

Raton's soul, cleansed of the accumulated sins of humans, was a beacon of hope and light. "I will. I'll find myself a nice girl and marry her. She can be my queen of light."

Beela wrapped her arms around me. "I've already found my prince."

Raton's queen turned out to be a human girl named Cammie. Cammie, Beela, Raton and I enjoyed our eternity of ruling the Kingdom of Light.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

that was really nice

mBrowmBrowalmost 11 years ago
Ever After ...

Short & sweet, technically proficient, no obvious grammar errors, happy ending. A dearth of tension and the modest story length may deter five-star votes, but I still enjoyed the story and appreciate the author's contribution!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Monster Fever Five college kids have encounters on Halloween.in NonHuman
Blood Tears Cyn, the last vampire, finds an android in her bedroom.in NonHuman
Secret Diary of a Vampire Teen Sandra is your average teenager, but she's a vampire too.in Erotic Horror
The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
The Leprechaun's Charms A guy turns the tables on a sexy female leprechaun.in NonHuman
More Stories