Harvey's Girls

Story Info
A little side trip or two or three.
1k words
3.81
16.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna and I both enjoyed pleasing Harvey at every opportunity. And the more we did the kinkier we became. It seemed that Harvey liked to have his ass licked while he was fucking. I don't know how Donna found this out but I thought it was disgusting at first but when Donna told me how much Harvey liked it I found myself with my tongue deep inside his ass while I watched his cock slide in and out of Donna's hungry cunt lips.

Harvey went on trips from time to time and Donna and I were pretty honey little sluts and would go out hunting young dicks to play with. Usually it wasn't difficult to find two young cocks but occasionally we would have to share one. These guys thought they hit the jackpot.

When I first learned that I was a cocksucker I didn't have tits. But as I grew tits it became much easier to find hard cocks. It's amazing the effect that tits have on guys. Sometimes when I have a cock in my mouth that isn't rock hard I take his hand and draw in to a tittle. He squeezes my tit a little and gets very hard. The combination of the hard cock in my mouth and having my tit manhandled almost brings me to climax. And the cock in my mouth then usually explodes in jet after jet of delicious hot cum.

One of my favorite things that Donna and I do is bring two guys back to bed and to have her lying beside me while we both get pounded by hard cocks. I'm still not thrilled about eating pussy but now that I have one Donna goes down on me all the time so I feel obligated to return the favor. I don't think she realizes that I only eat her pussy when I know it full of cum.

I won't stick my tongue in anyone's ass except Harvey but lately I found that I don't mind the taste of a little piss. Not a lot of piss but a little like the drip after he pees .. I'm often waiting after a guy's cock after he pees. He thinks I'm that anxious to get his cock in my mouth but I'm trying to get that little taste of pee from the head of his cock. Again I'm not sure Donna knows but I'm often waiting for her when she pee's to eat the cum from her pussy and get a little taste of her pee with it. It might be easier if I just told her what I wanted but I would rather she think that I eat het to please her rather than think that I eat her for my own pleasure.

Occasionally Donna will take a load in her ass. She is the only one besides Harvey that I will put my tongue in her ass, I don't think she really likes anal. I think she likes my tongue.

It finally happened though, Harvey brought home another guy named Winston. Unlike me this wasn't a wannabe girl this was just a horny guy. He started out OK serving Harvey but that didn't leave a space for Donna and me. But after a short while he started on us. WE are in fact sluts so we really didn't mind except that it didn't fit in with our worship of Harvey. One day I actually found Harvey sucking Winston's dick. Winston wanted to fuck me and Donna too but we both sensed something about him that we didn't like, So we managed to avoid having him fuck us but Harvey didn't seem to understand.

Gradually Winston took over Harvey and Donna and I were left out more and more often. We found ourselves out on our cock hunting treks more and more often and the time at Harvey's house started to get in the way. It was funny in a way because Donna and I were both looking for love and Harvey filled that need for a long time. We needed a very manly man to satisfy us most of the time. We found a lot of guys on the cock hunting trips but they weren't the men that we needed so desperately. But we didn't give up hope. It wasn't the size of the cocks that mattered as much as the emotional ownership of us that we needed. Although both Donna and I did prefer larger (read that bigger around) cocks, and we both liked cocks that put out lots of tasty cum. This turned out to be more often guys who hadn't had much sex.

What we were looking for turned out to be hard to define. It was more confidence and self-awareness trait than any physical attribute like height strength or even cock size. Neither of us were expecting it when it came. His name was Tony he was in his late forties and a little heavy but he knew how to treat us and keep us in our place. WE each found him separately. Donna fucked him first while I was with a very disappointing jock who was superb at pleasing himself. Donna really liked Tony the next time she got a very tall dark skinned guy that looked like fun I took on Tony. He was insistent but generous lover and I found myself wanting to please him more and more. WE eventually both took on Tony (He was not displeased) and soon we were back in the same routine we had with Harvey. I even found myself licking his ass while he fucked Donna. I always like the look of a hard cock sliding in and out of Donna.

Tony has some things he particularly likes and Donna and I like them too. He likes to have his morning hadrons taken care of right away so he always wakes up with a cunt or ass or mouth wrapped around his lovely member. Donna and I take turns sliding something around his cock before he wakes up.