Hat Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm too bourgeois?"

"Beth, I'm not trying to criticize or proclaim any one lifestyle as correct. I don't know you enough. It could be that as a young married woman, perhaps soon a mother, you are expressing yourself to the fullest."

"Fuck that shit."

"What?!" She'd spoken from the hip and was quickly trying to hide what she'd said. As she stuttered over what she was "really trying to say" I just added "Beth, I don't care, really I don't. It's your life and you'll do what you want. You don't need any pretenses with me."

"I'm happy but bored."

"Okay."

"I envy Cheryl. I always wanted to be a fuck up and she tells me she always wanted to be straight laced like me. How do you figure that?"

"I figure that you're both defining yourselves by what your parents or their friends think and not what you think. A free-living girl with tattoos and a penchant for drinking is not doomed to be a fuck up, and a straight laced young lady who likes the comforts of life is free to fool around upon occasion."

"I wish."

"What's keeping you back?"

"Terry, don't be naive. I'm not talking about going to a blues concert, I'm talking about fucking other men."

"So do it, if you want to. Just be prepared to face the consequences."

Beth was pensive.

"Beth, if -- um -- you husband ---"

"-- Brad"

"Yeah, if Brad came home with flowers and said 'honey, I loved you but I strayed and had sex with a seductive young thing at work. Please don't be hurt.' How would you react."

"I'd be jealous. I'd be let down that he'd not had some self-control."

"But you'd be jealous because you wanted to let him down too."

"I guess."

"Why don't you go home now and tell him you need a longer leash. You want to go to art school where there's a lot of promiscuity and sexual content to the work. You want to know he won't limit you, that he supports you just as you'd support him if he were unfaithful once. It's part of growing up."

"You're getting me all excited. What you're saying makes sense, but I can't imagine it could be that simple."

"No, it's not simple, but it's honest. You're an attractive young woman who clearly wants to explore her sexuality some more. Why should your love for Brad or your marriage stand in the way of that."

"Did I make a mistake getting married?"

"No. why go there? Don't make it an either or end game. Be like Cheryl. Throw yourself to the wind and take some risks, but always mean well. If you have any anger toward Brad, then you need to let him know."

I obviously had no stock in the advice I was dishing out. Maybe it made sense, maybe not. All that really concerned me was fucking Beth. I'd suddenly been hit with a desire to make a hat trick: all three Radison women, mom and two daughters. I was my old selfish self, not really caring what damage I might do to the little world our Beth had built for herself. Instead, I was coaxing out the little slut gene that seemed to inform the Radison women's DNA. Cheryl knew her nature instictively and never held back. Karen let go after nearly 30 years of marriage. Now, would Beth give in after a year?

"Let me get you a tool I have left over from one of my female students. She used to use it to get inspiration for some of her best work."

What a line that was. I went into my bedroom and dug out an old vibrator that my ex-wife had thrown at me. She'd made a scene when I caught her cheating and declared that with her new lover she'd never need toys again. Boy was she wrong, but that's another story. I, on the other hand, did get a lot of good use out of it with various of my female guests. Cheryl had fun with it. Why hadn't I offered it to Karen? Maybe next time.

When Beth saw the vibrator she broke into giggles and crunched up.

"Have you used one of these before?"

"Terry! Put that thing away!"

"The penis part goes in your vagina and the little 'rabbit' here rubs your clitoris".

"I know what it is!"

"Oh, so you've used one before?"

"No, well, no. Maybe once."

"They do a great job and increase your capability for multiple orgasms. Take off your clothes."

"Terry."

"Beth, you're here asking me if you can get into art school, and I'm telling you that art is about putting yourself out in the open, exposing yourself. I'm an artist,"I said as I began taking off my clothes,"and I'm exposing myself to you. Can you expose yourself? I know you can. But do you want to?"

"Terry I.... I don't... I'm not going to have sex with you."

"Of course not. Sex is a union. We're not there yet. Your test is to see if you can expose yourself and still feel in control, even without the normal social constructs provided by clothing and rules."

Beth looked at me and slowly disrobed. She was the most attractive of the three women, but the least sexy. I wanted to change that. I provided wine and surprisingly she even took a cigarette. After getting used to being nude together, I encouraged her to masturbate. She sat on the rug and leaned her back against the wall. Closing her eyes she used one hand to rub her clit and finger her pussy. It was very slow and she was getting very sexy. Soon her other hand came up to fondle her breasts. She reached orgasm. Quietly, I brought the vibrator over and placed it in her hand. She opened her eyes and looked into mine which were only a foot away. But she was lost, somewhere else, far away.

I pulled back, but couldn't resist lightly exhaling onto her exposed nipples. Soon she was working the vibrator in and out of her pussy slowly and irregularly. She was reaching multiple orgasms constantly. She fell to the floor and fucked herself in the fetal position, then she stood and used both hands to grab the vibrator and push it up into her womb. She was very skinny and every muscle in her slight frame stood out as she clenched and relaxed time after time.

When she finally had enough, she lay collapsed on the floor, stretched out across the rug. She just looked at me and smiled.

"You really let go, I'm proud of you."

"Well... okay. I let go. You got to see me masturbate. Now tell me where's the art in this?"

I took out my cell phone and snapped a photo.

Beth screamed and jumped to confiscate it.

"Hang on!" I defended myslef. "I'm only sending this to you. I want you to come back tomorrow with a pencil drawing of this nude model."

Beth supervised my sending the photo to her phone and deleting it from mine. Then she got ready to leave. Halfway dressed, she turned to me and said,

"Terry? We both got naked. You watched me masturbate intensely. I can't help but notice that you got a nice-sized erection from it. Don't you want to touch yourself?"

"I do. I may in fact."

"Well then I think I want to watch."

"You want to watch me masturbate?"

"You're the artist, expose yourself."

If this was going to be a test, I wanted to up the ante. I went to a sideboard and grabbed my video camera asking Beth to film it. She giggled, but took the camera. I sat down on my sofa and began pulling on my Johnson. Closing my eyes, I imagined Beth masturbating just a few moments before, and got hard. I began recollecting Cheryl who so loved to hop up and down on my dick while I sat in this very position, and I got harder. I thought back to when Cheryl got off my dick suddenly and asked me to fuck her up the ass. She got on her knees on the cushion next to me and leaned over the back of the sofa. I took my time penetrating her tight asshole, and then reached forward to cup her breast. In my memory I was ejaculating into her rectum and in reality I was getting close.

I forced myself to think of Karen, of the slow missionary fucks we enjoyed before she became more carnal and wanted everything from behind, where she wouldn't have to look at me. I remembered that one time when she felt dirty and wanted me to cum on her face. How she turned around after I said I was about to cum and grabbed my cock into her mouth. Then she pointed it at her nose and begged "cum on me, spray me, cum baby cum."

Suddenly my cock errupted. Gobs of Semen burst forth landing on the floor and coffee table. I noticed a drop land on Beth's bare foot. She didn't move. She was transfixed.

Putting the camera down on the floor, she fell to her knees and crawled forward to me. She had her panties on and I could see they were wet. She didn't say anything, but licked the cum off the head of my dick.

"Can you get hard again?"

"If you suck me well I could, but why?"

"You know why."

She sucked me well, and then, pulling down her panties, she fucked me well. I didn't have to move. I just sat on the sofa and let her do the work. Like Cheryl she hopped up and down on my dick and let me try and catch her bouncing breasts in my mouth.

"Don't cum in me, I'm not protected."

"I need to cum though."

"Cum on my ass."

Beth moved off me and stretched out on the sofa. I quickly licked the crack of her ass, so long between the two round orbs of her ass. I knew she wasn't asking me for anal, and guessed that Brad liked to rub himself on her fine ass. I know I enjoyed it. Ten or so thrusts and a rope of jism flew up her spine and into her hair. Then she turned and took my dick in her mouth.

"Cheryl told me you two fucked."

"Did she, now?"

"Cheryl also thinks you fuck my Mom. Do you?"

"I have."

"I don't think I'm going to stay married very long, am I?"

"Why say that."

"I seem to be finding my inner slut."

"Art school will do that to you."

"Maybe I won't get in."

"You will, when they see your next drawing."

"And will you continue to tutor me?"

"No, but I'll fuck you if you like."

"I might, yes."

Beth had been gathering her stuff and dressing as we talked. And with the last line she shut my door and left me alone.

I picked up the video camera and rewinded, watching my masturbation run in reverse and then watching hers. She'd been so self-absorbed she never noticed me filming her. Now then, do I post this video on the Internet or don't I?

12