Hat Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck," I thought at last. "This is what I've wanted to try for a long time, and this is what Sharon has delivered for me at my urging." "And," as I had thought earlier, "there's a risk in anything you do, or don't do for that matter. Right now I've got my wife with her fingers up my ass so that her new lover (our new lover if I want it) can fuck me like the bisexual guy I've always felt I should be. What sort of clown would I be to stop at this point? Sharon's with me on this, and we'll work out the details of our new lives tomorrow. Right now I just want to feel Bob's prick shoving up my ass to see if it's as good as I've made it out to be in all the times I've thought about it."

Bob interrupted this stream of over-intellectualization when he told Sharon he thought we were both as ready as we were going to get. Her fingers pulled out of my ass as Bob's weight came onto the bed. Now that I was not blindfolded, I could look back and see him, his engorged prick bobbing up and down in front of him, as he moved behind me. Somehow, it looked bigger from that angle. I could also see Sharon moving her chair toward the end of the bed, her free hand already massaging her clit.

Then Bob was blocking my view of Sharon as he moved up and pushed my knees up fully under me, lifting my ass up into the air. I could feel his prick rubbing against my ass as he moved my legs apart so that he could get between them. As he grasped one of my ass cheeks in each hand and spread them apart, I felt the head of his prick moving into place against my anus.

"I don't know how open Sharon has gotten you, or how tense you've gotten yourself," he said. "So, I'm going to take this real slow until you're comfortable. You let me know if it hurts and I'll stop, or pull out if you want me to. Once I'm in a couple of inches, you should start to loosen up and I can go faster and deeper when you're ready. Just tell me which way you want me to go, in or out, and I'll do it ."

With that, Bob commenced to slowly press his dick into my ass. Wow, strange sensation. I'd had but plugs, Sharon's vibrator and her strap-on up there, but the feel was so different. The tip of Bob's prick was a lot softer and spongier than any of those, so that my sphincter seemed to press it smaller as it entered me. And the temperature was the same as mine; something that we'd never gotten just right with our toys. At first, Bob's prick entered me easily, and felt great. But he hadn't gone very far when it started to hurt. "Hold it a second Bob," I said. "I must be more tense than I thought."

"That's fine, David. Do you want me to pull out or stay where I am for now?"

"Stay where you are," I said. Then, "On second thought, how about pulling almost all the way out and then back in some, but no deeper than you are now. It felt really good until you started to stretch me too much, so we might as well enjoy that first part while I'm waiting to loosen up."

That must have made sense to Bob because he went with that for several strokes until I said, "Okay, try for a little deeper on you next thrust." He gave me what I wanted, which got about another inch of his dick into my ass, and set off the too-stretched pain again.

"Ow, hold it Bob." Bob stopped immediately. I told him to pull back a little to give me a chance to adjust, which he did.

He said, "Basically, your sphincter is now stretched around my shaft. Feels great for me, by the way, nice and tight. As soon as you adjust to that, there's really no reason you can't take all of me. After all, my dick is pretty much the same size from one end to the other once you get past the head."

I gave it maybe half a minute, breathing deeply, trying to will my sphincter to loosen, then I pushed back gently against his prick. I felt it slide back in a bit, and there was no pain now, just a stretched, full feeling that wasn't unpleasant at all. So I pushed back a little more and Bob took this as his signal to start pushing forward. Together we got the whole of his prick into me, until I felt his pubes rubbing against my ass cheeks.

"Oh shit," I said, "that feels wonderful."

"Even better than when I do you?" asked Sharon.

"'Fraid so, babe," I replied. "No offense intended. It's like you're always telling me when I ask you about your vibrator, there's no substitute for the real thing."

"Bob," Sharon said, "if you don't mind I'd like it if you'd pick up the pace now. I'm sure David won't mind."

"Go ahead Bob," I agreed. "Fuck at will.

Bob grasped me firmly around my hips and started pumping in and out of me at a steady pace. I was loving it, and I noticed another difference between real and plastic cock.. Bob's cock moved inside its skin, so there was always a little delay on his out strokes while the skin caught up with the core of his withdrawing rod. And on the short strokes the skin might not move much at all, so that I was feeling not so much in and out along the channel of my ass, but was more aware of his prick probing deeply into my bowels.

Oddly, I wasn't getting very hard myself while this was going on. I don't know why, because I'd read that stimulation of the prostate was supposed to get guys off. I even remembered something about this in a movie or a book about an Israeli officer who had been captured by Arab soldiers and raped in the ass. His inability to cope with his body's betrayal eventually made him suicidal. But, for whatever reason, I just wasn't getting hard or moving toward an orgasm.

I didn't have a lot of time to think about this, even if I'd wanted to, because at that point Bob told me to go ahead and lie down. When I did this, I was fully down on the bed, with my ass raised up in the air by the pillows that Sharon had placed under me. Bob had pulled out of my ass while I repositioned myself, but as soon as I was down he was stretching my cheeks apart and again driving into my ass - this time with one hard thrust that had him all the way in. The feeling from going from an empty ass to contact to being completely filled in one fluid stroke was incredible.

Now Bob was lying on top of me, and I had the sensation of his full weight all along my body as well as his spike in my bowels and his pubes rubbing against my butt cheeks. It felt much more sensual than when he was taking me on my knees, and I liked it a lot more. Bob must have felt the same way, because he started hammering me really hard and fast, and he was starting to gasp and groan. I was trying to move my ass up and down in time with his strokes. Once again I could hear Sharon groaning as well, and I could imagine her fingers digging furiously in and out of her cunt. I though I could hear her, under her breath between moans, saying "Fuck him, fuck him."

After a minute or two at this frantic pace Bob gave a short, sharp grunt as he rammed his prick deep into me and held it there. I could feel it throbbing as his cum shot out of it - 4, 5, 6 powerful spurts. More of his weight fell on me and his mouth lay panting next to my ear. At the same time as Bob was shooting his load, Sharon let out a guttural cry as she reached yet another orgasm.

Silence descended for a couple of minutes, more or less, as we were all panting to catch our breath. Finally, Bob began to move and I felt his now soft prick fall out of my ass. He got up from the bed and Sharon came around to his side. "How was that, big boy?" she asked

"That was absolutely kinky," I said. "Thank you so much for arranging it. And thank you, Bob, for doing such a great job of breaking me in slowly. I don't think that's something I could have enjoyed if you'd been in a hurry."

"Yeah, Dave, I know what you mean," he said, a distant look on his face. "I remember the first time I had someone up my ass, and I've been trying not to be like him ever since." Then his look returned to the present and he said, "By the way, if you're interested my ass is now at your disposal."

"Thanks Bob, very much. But not tonight. I'm really kind of worn out, and I expect that Sharon and I are going to want to do some talking before we go to sleep."

"Good idea," said Sharon. "We may be old but we've got a few good years left in us, Bob. No need to do everything at once."

"You're not old," said Bob. "And even when you are, I expect that you won't act old. But I understand your need to talk after this, so I'll leave you all to it if you'll let me get a shower first."

"How about you untie me and we can see if we can all fit into that shower," I said. "A threesome shower has never been one of my fantasies, but it's something I'd like to try now that we have the chance."

In short order, I was untied and marched to the bathroom; I needed the help since I'd been tied up so long and my joints were kind of stiff. On the way I felt something running down my leg and I looked down to see a line of Bob's cum that had escaped from my ass. "Jesus," I thought, where does that kid get all that stuff?"

We all managed to squeeze into the shower together and Sharon suggested that she should get us both clean while we worked on her, as long as we promised to keep all the soap on the outside. After we dried off, Sharon and I put on bathrobes and Bob got his clothes on.

We picked up a couple of diet Dr. Peppers for the road as we walked him down to the door. There was a near-awkward moment as I thought Bob might be going to kiss me. That is one thing that my fantasies definitely had never included, and I didn't think I was ready for that. But he was a good kid to the end, just shaking my hand and wishing me good night. Sharon made up for whatever he didn't get from me in the kissing department, so that for a moment I was wondering if they were going to start up again. But eventually they broke apart and Sharon said, "Thanks very, very much Bob. You were all that I could have hoped for when I first talked about this with you. See you tomorrow at the gym."

After waiting for Bob to drive off, Sharon and I returned to bed. There was a. little clean up to do - changing the bottom sheet that I had come all over, and the pillowcases that had been under me while Bob was buggering me, replacing cords with covers, throwing the bathrobes into the corner - but soon we were snuggled up to each other in our bed.

"Well, three fantasies fulfilled in one night, quite impressive" Sharon said. I guess you'll need to get some more now." Then, after a little pause "What to you think, big boy?" Are you going to become a raving queen on me and run away with Bob after tonight?"

"I don't think so," I said. "I'm more than happy about tonight, and I love you very much for arranging it. But to tell the truth, at the moment I haven't a clue where I'm going with this. It'll probably take me a while to sort it out, and there's much more for us to talk about than we have time for tonight." I gave Sharon a gentle kiss, then continued, "What I can tell you now is that the cock sucking was every bit as sensual as I thought it would be, while I think I kind of expected more from the ass fucking. I didn't even come while he was fucking me, and I'm not sure what that means. Besides, watching you go wild under Bob was the most erotic part of my evening so far. In fact, I wouldn't mind getting a bit of that myself if you're up for a quickie."

"Yes, I noticed you hadn't gotten there while Bob was fucking you. Tell you want, though. Tonight I've had two cocks in my mouth...."

"Two cocks in your mouth," I interrupted. You mean that was you that sucked me off right after I sucked Bob off? I'd assumed it was Bob returning the favor."

"Nope, that was me. Bob had had his chance and didn't take it, and at that point I couldn't resist. Anyway, as I was about to say, tonight I've had two cocks in my mouth, and between the pounding Bob gave me and all the rubbing I did on myself, my cunt is pretty sore. But as long as you can get it up, my ass is open for business if you want to help me get a hat trick too."