Hate Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers

She broke the painful kiss and pushed me away. She slapped my face and slid her hand over my chest. The sly grin on her lips and the fire in her eyes multiplied my need to hurt her, tenfold. She grabbed my tie and pulled me to close her naked body. Her lips parted as she lunged at my mouth with a base, primal urgency. She breathed her fire into my mouth. I tore off my clothes as I fueled my lust with her soft, eager mouth.

Amber quivered as I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her mouth hard to mine. I needed to taste the fire that she was breathing into my mouth, at its hottest point. The part of the flame that burns white. I needed to taste the sweetness of her complete combustion. I wouldn't be denied. I closed my hands into fists around her damp, scented hair. She dug her nails into my chest and slowly closed her hand into a fist. I could feel strips of my skin being peeled and dragged under her nails. She sadistically grinned at the feel of my skin curling under her nails.

Amber wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. I walked with her wrapped around me to her bed, and threw myself on to the mattress. Amber gasped and moaned when I crashed down on top her. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to be inside her. Amber slid her crossed ankles upwards, above my waist. Lifting, and spreading her cunt wider for my cock. I found her hole with the tip of my throbbing cock and stabbed it as deep and as hard as I could, and savagely began pumping it in and out of her.

Amber thrashed her head wildly from side to side, at the sudden pain of her pussy being filled and stretched so violently.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" she hissed and growled through her tightly clenched teeth.

I pounded my rock hard cock into her with an ungodly force. Could I fuck her harder? You bet your ass I could. Would I oblige her masochistic request? I am a gentleman, and a bit of a sadist. Of course I would. I released the grip I had on her tangled hair, slid both my hands under her body and gripped her ass cheeks; I pulled her cunt to my cock as I thrust harder into her. The line between sex and violence became more and more blurred with each punishing thrust. It was within that blur, that Amber was able to feed the hunger that had recently been awoken in her.

"Yeees! Break me! Destroy my cunt!" she gurgled in-between the short gaps of having the air punched out of her lungs.

"Filthy, fucking whore," I growled into her ear with labored breath. I did not let up on the violent, unforgiving assault. "My cock is Excalibur. I'll release your cunt from its deep stab only when it's completely destroyed. I am going to fuck your cunt till you are rendered completely worthless and useless, and then, I'm going to fuck you harder. If any other man knew of what I am going to do to you, they wouldn't be capable of feeling anything but utter disgust for you. No matter how beautiful you are, whore."

My filthy words and punishing thrusts, took her to the edge with a breakneck speed. She felt each filthy word being branded on her flesh, on her insides, and on her soul. She groaned in pain as her clit became the match head that had been struck on the hot cement of a sidewalk. Her clit exploded in slow motion, with a tortuous, slow burn.

"Uuuhhhnnn!" she swooned and exploded beneath me with such a violent force that I had to keep her pinned to the mattress, to keep her from surely bucking me off of her.

She savored the conflicting sensations of her pussy contracting, and trying to expel my hot meat from deep inside her, and at the same instant, the sensation of having her pussy forcefully pried open, and pounded savagely. The extreme contrast of sensations between her legs mirrored what she felt for me.

My cock twitched and my balls tightened. I felt the pressure of my cum that had travelled to the base of my cock. The buildup of that sweet, aching sensation was a dam ready to be crashed through, unleashing intense and untold pleasures throughout my entire body. I crashed into her hips one last time. We both heard, and felt the grinding of bone on bone. I pushed my cock as deep as her hungry cunt could take, and exploded inside her. Amber dug her crimson nails into my back as my cock twitched and pumped her full of cum.

I collapsed on top of her when my balls were drained. She quivered and ground her hips into me. Our ragged breath danced off each other's faces, as she blindly searched for my mouth. She kissed me with trembling lips as she recovered from the uninhibited, feral, and violent dance we had performed.

"Fuuuck," she softly moaned into my mouth, with each quiver of her cunt from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back.

Amber placed her head on my chest and draped her arm across my belly. She gently kissed the deep gashes that she had taken so much sadistic pleasure from scratching them into my chest.

She took a deep, satisfied breath. "That was incredible, probably the best fuck, and orgasm, of my life. But, I still fucking hate you, Gil," she half snarled at me.

"Good, we have all night to hate each other," I growled back at her and slapped her ass.

gilrenard
gilrenard
69 Followers
12