Hate Fuck: A Relationship Saver

Story Info
An angry hate fuck rekindles a long term relationship
2.3k words
4.23
68.9k
62
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating this girl, Casey, off and on throughout high school and college and out last stint had been a little over two years, but we got into a huge fight concerning life goals and plans and decided to break it off. I was 24, getting ready to graduate at the end of the semester with my computer engineering degree and I had been offered a big job across the country. She didn't want to leave the state and wanted me to turn the job down to be with her. This started the fight that ended it all.

I hated her so much for making me choose between a job and her. I had thought we would spend the rest of our lives together, but I couldn't justify giving up an opportunity to have a career that was well paying and allowed me to do what I loved to do. It had been about 2 weeks since we had spoken when I got a phone call from her. I debated about answering it, but with a big sigh I did. She told me that she had my stuff together in her apartment and asked that I would come and get it. I agreed to swing by after class and pick it up.

I arrived at her apartment a couple hours later and knocked on the door. Her 5'9", skinny body answered the door, blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a tiny white tank top that barely made its way to her belly button and her 36C breasts were being contained by some sort of witchcraft. She had on these little, short, blue, knit shorts that barely covered her ass. I had clearly interrupted her work out; her tanned skin was glistening with sweat. A wave went through my body, God did she look hot, I thought to myself.

She let me in and I went to collect my things, she had placed them on the couch and offered me a box to put them in. As I packed she was talking to me and asking me how life was and when I was planning on moving out of state, you know the basic small talk. She seemed to be fairly civil about everything; I had thought this would turn into another huge fight.

Just when I thought I was going to get out of there she said something that stopped me dead in my tracks. "So I'm going to start dating again, you know to see what I missed all these years," she said and then immediately knew that was a bad move. It was clear she was just thinking of ways to get under my skin and just let it slip. I stared at her for a few seconds and then my anger got the best of me. I started shouting about how she ruined my life's plans and how I had given her everything she ever wanted and then some. She shot back, defending herself and giving me a pretty big ear full. She got in my face screaming at me and out of nowhere I just kissed her. The mix of emotions, adrenaline, the fact she looked so fucking hot, and two weeks without any female interaction got the better of me and I could not control myself.

I pulled away and she just looked at me, I could tell her wheels were turning as she just tried to make sense of what happened. "Fuck you!" she said while gasping for air and lunged at me and letting her tongue dive deep into my mouth. We both fell to the floor with her lying on top of me pinning me down. She kissed me like a mad women only coming up for air to scream at me: "you fucking asshole"...kiss... "you made lay alone and cry myself to sleep"...kiss ... "you talked about a future together, you fucked it up!"...kiss... "I hate you so fucking much"...kiss... "I can't even make myself fucking cum anymore because of your fucking wild tongue and big fucking cock! I hate you!"

She had been grinding against my cock the whole time and her shorts were soaked through and my pants had a huge damp spot all over the crotch. The smell in the room was intoxicating; the strong aroma of her wetness that had soaked both of us, the beads of sweat that now covered us and the faint floral scent of the body spray she used. I was overwhelmed by it all, I hated her and even more so now, but my dick throbbed and I was so horny at this point nothing could stop me.

She stood up and yanked me up with her, throwing my shirt off in the process and then bit down on my shoulder and neck. This was never a turn on for me but it drove me wild the harder she bit and the more she sucked on my next the move waves of pleasure pain washed over me.

She pushed me back down onto the couch this time and ripped my pants off, letting my cock spring free. "Fucking hell I missed that dick," Casey said, her bright blue eyes staring at me with a hunger for desire. She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking fiercely. I could see she had worked her way down with her one hand and was finger herself under her shorts. A few glorious minutes of her tongue dancing on my cock and licking up and down my balls was the final warm up she needed.

She jumped up and yanked off her shorts, exposing her freshly waxed pussy which shined in the light with her wetness. Her eyes were locked on mine, the flames of lust burning bright. "Don't you fucking dare cum before me and deny me this orgasm you fucking son of bitch," Casey said, almost growling at me.

I felt her pussy slide over my cock. She was tighter than I ever remember her being and the warmth and wetness felt amazing. It had been probably a month or so since we'd actually had sex, and I had a hard time pushing all the way in. She screamed out and she forced herself to take my dick deep insider her.

She got right to work as soon as I was fully in. Her hips started to rotate as she began her wild ride and I sat back knowing that I was in for a long, hard fuck. Casey started slowly, running her nails down my chest and arching her back as she moaned out with pleasure. I grabbed her ass as she rode me and ran my hands up and down her back, scratching her just to make her scream out.

I felt her starting to speed up and with my hands on her ass, we developed a rhythm which continued to be more rapid and harder with every thrust of her hip. It was nothing but pure hatred and lust mixed together, she wanted the frustration of the past few weeks' events to be fucked out of her in a wave of ecstasy. Her screams were becoming louder and dirtier as the pass quickened, "I'm your little fucking slut aren't I? You like fucking my tight little pussy don't you? Just think this could have been all yours to fuck day and night! Now I get to be the filthy fucking whore I am and share my pussy with everyone!" As bad as it sounded coming from her, I found myself even more turned on then I already was, which I didn't think was possible.

I ripped her tank top off, letting her glorious tits break free and began sucking her nipples hard. This evoked a huge moan of pleasure as she raked her nails down my back. She grabbed the back of my head and tried to rip me away by my hair but I just kept sucking her little, pink, hard nipples. She eventually arched back and ripped her tits free from my lips.

She suddenly slowed and stopped her thrust and grabbed me by the neck and pulled me close to her face. Her expression was one of annoyance and anger, "why haven't you made me cum?" She ripped her nails up the back of my neck, causing me to grunt with discomfort. She started yelling at me, telling me how useless I was and how I was just being selfish like I always had been. By this point I was angry too. I stood up, still deep inside of her pussy and her body wrapped around me. I freed her from my dick and threw her on the couch. "I'm going to fuck that hate out of you, you little slut!" I barked at her.

I jumped down on top of her and put her legs on my shoulder, slamming my cock back deep inside her. She screamed out as I entered her and dug her nails deep into my back, "fuck me like the slut I am you son of a bitch!" That's all I needed to hear and I began to savagely fuck her as hard and as fast as I could, I have no idea how I didn't explode inside of her right there and then but I held on. I channeled my anger and frustration into every thrust I pounded into her and she knew it.

She was continuously screaming and moaning primal sounds at this point and I knew she had to be close. "Rub you clit you little bitch," I ordered. She complied and began working her hand as fast and my thrusts were slamming her. Within seconds a huge wave of pleasure washed over her and her body began shaking, "Fuck I'm going to cum! Your little slut is going to cum!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and I slowed my thrusts. I felt her cum running down my shaft and balls. I pulled out and watched little spurts continue to poor out her pussy.

Casey was lying there, panting and shaking with ecstasy letting out little moans as her body was awash in a sea of pleasure. I wasn't done yet though, I still had a rock solid cock that was ready to bust. I flipped her over and without missing a beat I slid cock into her ass, which glided in with ease as it was thickly coated in her cum. She yelped out as I entered her and then pulled her ass apart and pushed it up into the air to make it easier. She was never that much into anal, but she knew this was going to be her punishment and she was going to accept it.

I began pounding her ass, her little asshole that was even tighter than her pussy. Casey grunted, moaned and screamed as my cock explored the depths of her ass. "Fuck my ass, punish this naughty little slut for fucking your life up!" she growled at me. This drove me wild and I felt the wave building, I knew I was close. Casey suddenly shouted out, "Fuck you're going to make me cum again! Keep going, cum in my ass, I need to fucking cum!'

Just as I reached my breaking point so did she. Casey collapsed onto the couch screaming loudly, lying on her stomach, with my cock still buried deep in her ass. Her asshole clenched tightly, drawing my dick in and holding it as I delivered my load, unleashing my hot cum throughout her ass. I pulled out, leaving a little cum inside her ass crack. I knew she felt dirty, but Casey was just lying there shaking and moaning. I was exhausted and sat up on couch, my dick aching from its intense performance. I looked at my phone; we had been at it almost two hours. I couldn't believe how much the hate had extended our stamina; we had never fucked for two straight hours when we were together.

After a few minutes Casey finally sat up and looked at me. She let out a deep breath, "holy shit that was unreal."

I nodded in agreement, "yes it was, we never did that while we were together."

"Look" she said looking me square in the eye, the hate drained from her. "I know you don't want to be together since we both want different things in life, I understand that. I was just so angry with everything that happened and I was acting like a selfish bitch. I shouldn't make you choose, it's your life."

"How about we talk all this out after a shower and some sleep," I said.

Epilogue:

Here it is about 8 weeks after that happened. We both fell asleep that night and woke up the next morning and we spent the next several days talking things over. We both had done a lot of stupid things which led up to our breakdown and we both needed to get it all out in the open. There was more arguing during that time, but it always ended with us fucking like animals.

I have since taken a different job locally that pays better, has better benefits and will have me flying back and forth to the UK once I graduate in a couple weeks, which I love since I spent the first 8 years of my life outside of London. Casey and I are together and she moved into my house to see how it would work. She's got her life back on track too and just completed nursing school. We both know that we still have things to work on before we starting talking about a next step, but our relationship is completely different now and I feel we are both more on the same page instead of being in different books altogether.

Looking back on it, I never thought a hate fuck would change my relationship but I suppose stranger things have happened. Our sex life now is out of this world too and I might post some other stories in the future and see if maybe she would be willing to share one.