Hating Sharpe Ch. 01

Story Info
A young spy seeks revenge. Her enemy seeks liberation.
1.4k words
4.04
13.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison closed her eyes against the damp vibrator humming away deep inside her pussy. A shudder escaped her parted lips and she twisted in the bonds, wishing that she'd brought backup.

Her face flushed as she saw the grinning man in her mind's eye, his leering eyes taking in every inch of her body. He was a pig and he would pay. They would all pay. That's what she was here for anyway.

"Enjoying yourself?" Came the taunting voice of the man.

Allison squeezed her eyes to keep them closed and tried to think about something other than the tingling waves of pleasure that were washing over her. The vibrator was in deep and on a high setting, that was for damn sure.

Fuck. Enjoying this was out of the question. She bit her lip and decided to try a different approach. Maybe all of that pain resistance training could help here. She concentrated on the rippling muscles of her body. First an ankle. An ankle that was itching already from the coarse rope tying it in place. She gave a tug and felt resistance. Not a lot of slack.

Good. I'm in control here. She took in a breath of rancid air and pulled with her foot, the pain causing her to bite down hard on her lip. She tasted blood as pain shot through her foot. God, it hurt like hell, but at least she wasn't noticing the pleasure as much.

Heavy footfalls alerted her to the man making his way over.

"Your lip is bleeding," he said.

Allison allowed herself a smile at the victory and then yanked with her other foot. More pain and this time she couldn't stop from crying out. Sharp breaths brought in more rancid air and a wave of nausea swept over her. Tomorrow was going to suck. Royally.

Rancid breath puffed onto her face and she blanched, choking on the scent and trying to no avail to turn her head away. Then a rough hand connected with her throbbing pussy and she twitched hard against the bonds, sending an unexpected shockwave of pain through both arms and legs. This time her scream was audible and she reddened, unsure of whether it was caused by embarrassment or arousal. His hand was still there.

Sitting there. Like some kind of warm glove. God, it felt good.

She bit her lip and grinned, cursing at the betrayal swimming through her head. She hoped to god he wouldn't ask if she wanted to cum because she'd probably shout yes in an instant.

Instead, his hand continued to sit there and his rancid breath fell on her face, entering her nostrils over and over. The combination of the disgusting smell, the thrumming vibrator, and the glove-like hand was becoming too much to bear.

She twisted against the bonds again, realizing how stupid it was to try. There was no getting out of this with her eyes closed and even if she did, he'd be right there to put her back in place.

A soft finger brushed her chin and she started, almost opening her eyes. His touch was so gentle. But he was a complete asshole tying her up like this and he needed to pay. Cherry-flavored lips touched her own and she found herself parting her lips, and gripping his. Pulling at them, sucking, and then pushing her mouth forward, trying to taste more of him.

He pulled away, hands and all, and laughed, "Now now, I don't want to make this too easy for you. Beg me for it and maybe I'll oblige if I'm feeling generous."

She bit her lip and yanked at the bonds, as the desire to ravage him took hold. He was going to make her beg. The pig was going to make her beg and worst of all, she was probably going to do as he asked. Tears formed in her eyes and she tried once more to turn her head away, the inability to do so causing a fresh wave of straining against the bonds.

Her arms and legs were sore from chafing, her lip was bleeding, and her pussy was on fire. This was not how an off-the-books revenge mission was supposed to play out.

"I can wait as long as I need to," said the man.

Allison felt her nipples grow hard at the way he said need and had an irrational urge to whimper like a child. Instead, she imagined her friend, lying in a pool of blood with glassy eyes and a once-white dress streaked with red.

Desperation turned to rage and she opened her eyes wide, taking in the dreamy brown eyes and muscular arms of the pig who had the gall to mess with her. She took in a long breath of rancid air and used it as fuel, directing all of her hatred into liquid fire and aiming it at the man with a stare.

He lifted a hairy arm and scratched the remaining untidy strands of hair on his sleek head, "Not interested in begging?"

She grunted against the vibrator as an image of him pinning her against the wall with those long arms pasted itself over her eyes.

"No," she bit out, and then moaned. Heat flushed her cheeks, as she realized how her body had betrayed her.

The pig didn't miss it either. He strode over, swinging his muscular arms, and grabbed her chin, gripping her lips with his and then pushing his tongue inside her mouth.

She moaned into his lips, her thoughts clouded over by images of him fucking her in various positions. She bit and tugged at his lips, pushing her own tongue inside his mouth. The muscles in her pussy contracted and she gasped a breath from the inside of his mouth, as a wave of pleasure sent shockwaves of heat, warming every muscle.

A guttural mixture of laugh and groan escaped her lips as he pulled his mouth away and his hand found her pussy, caressing it on the edges, pulling her closer to the edge.

She closed her eyes, this time in pure ecstasy and concentrated on the sensation of the vibrator mixed with the caressing of his hand. It was wrong, but god it felt so good. She sucked on her lip and then screamed as her pussy burst hard, sending wave after wave rushing over her. Her whole body was tingling and she couldn't do anything to stop it. Didn't want to do anything to stop it. She'd never felt so alive. So free, even as her body pulled against the bonds.

But his hand continued and she giggled over the rush of pleasure continuing to wash over as his hand brought her over the edge once more. She felt a spasm and pushed hard into his hand, straining against the bonds, desperate to sink herself into that hand and stay there. His hand continued to caress at the same maddening speed and then another hand covered her mouth.

Her first instinct was to scream, but his hand was firm and there was nowhere for her mouth to move to. She managed a strangled moan and then gave a husky breath through her nose, as the pleasure intensified. His hand felt so good there. It was protecting her mouth, keeping her safe from herself.

The hand on her pussy stopped caressing and she gave a muffled whine, missing it already. It came back and she grinded into it against the bonds, ignoring the burning pain on her legs and arms. Ignoring everything but the sensation of the vibrator and his hands.

She drew in sharp breaths through her nose, feeling her body rise and fall, and then her pussy tightened and squeezed, and she thought for a second that it was going to shatter the vibrator inside her. Shuddering pleasure coursed through her, every nerve alight with throbbing bliss.

His touch disappeared and his footsteps trailed away.

She popped her eyes open, looking for him, but realized he was already gone. She must have been too caught up in the bliss. Why did he have to leave? She couldn't get the image of him pinning her against a wall out of her head. The warmth of his grip.

A whimper escaped through huffing breaths, the sound cascading over her swollen lips, and she let her head slack where it was held.