Hatred's Fire

Story Info
Captured and controlled, what's a girl to do?
2.7k words
4.03
41.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two soldiers are pushing a girl along a hallway into a study, a fire crackles in the hearth and along the opposite wall there is an old brown leather sofa. There sits the captain, he is tall and heavily built wearing a very smart grey uniform with shiny black leather boots, he is holding a pistol. The girl looks as though she has been dragged through the countryside for miles, her hair is a complete mess, her clothes are torn and she is covered in dirt and bruises. ‘Remove her dress.’ The captain orders the soldiers, they quickly respond by ripping what remains of the fabric from her body leaving her standing in only her underwear. She is curvaceous with wide hips and a small waist. Her entire body is covered with cuts and bruises, she has taken a serious beating and been raped by the soldiers who brought her in. She can feel the warmth of the fire on her skin. The captain stands up and walks slowly towards her, he reaches out and cups her face in his hand before lifting her head up to look into her eyes. She spits at him, her hatred burning into him for the earlier actions of his soldiers. In response he slaps her face before grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her down hard onto her knees, then he tells one of the soldiers to cuff her. As soon as the steel handcuffs have been secured he dismisses both the soldiers.

He pushes her head down to the floor and places his foot across the back of her neck, ‘You anarchic slut, you are stuck here now and you will live and die at my whim, do you understand?’ She remains silent and he drops to the floor, placing the pistol to her forehead he repeats ‘do you understand?'

‘Yes.’ She says, gritting her teeth. He runs the pistol across her cheek and down to her mouth playing with her lips, slowly running the end of the barrel back and forth along them. He allows her to sit up and looks directly into her eyes as he slides the pistol into her mouth and commands her to suck it. She has no choice but to follow his orders, she closes her lips around the cold metal as he slides the pistol in and out of her mouth.

‘That’s good,’ he says, ‘but do you have any idea how many of your countrymen I have shot with this pistol, what kind of a slut does that make you?’ He grabs her hair again to ensure that she cannot pull away as he firmly pushes the gun right to the back of her throat, watching her face as he controls her actions. ‘Do you know what kind of man I am?’ she ignores him so he continues ‘I’m a sadist, it is my pleasure to give you displeasure, I will take great pleasure in your pain and suffering.’

He reaches down and locates her nipples and squeezes them hard, he pulls her breasts up and she groans in pain. ‘Does that hurt?’ he asks.

‘Yes.’ she answers.

‘Good, now look at my trousers, you see how much hurting you turns me on, I think you are in for a very long afternoon.’ He stands up and pulls the girl to her feet by her hair, she stumbles a little but he steadies her before pushing her up a staircase then into a bathroom where a full tub is waiting. ‘Get in!’ he orders. She steps slowly into the bath of freezing water, he pushes her down in the tub and forces her head under the water, he holds her there watching her thrash about. He lets her up for air then ask for her wrists.

‘What for?’ she asks.

‘Don’t ask stupid questions you worthless piece of shit, give me your wrists NOW!'

‘Why the hell should I?’

He plunges her head back under the water holding her there, watching bubbles leak from her mouth and nose. She raises her arms out of the water. He lets her head up and unfastens the cuffs then he throws a bar of soap into the tub ‘Strip and wash!’ he says.

‘You think I am going to remove what’s left of my clothing in front of scum like you?’

‘Yes, do it!’

‘No way.’

‘Do it!’ he says as he leans over and slaps her face hard.

‘You really are evil.’ She says, slowly unfastening her bra and sliding it down her arms.

‘Make sure you scrub properly.’ He watches as she raises one leg out of the water and covers it with soap, loving every minute, enjoying the sight of her limbs covered in soapsuds. 'Did you come when my soldiers fucked you?’

‘They did not fuck me,’ she snapped at him, ‘they raped me!’

‘Indeed. So did you come? I bet you did, I bet you fucking loved it.’ He watches as she ignores him and soaps the other leg before placing it back in the water and cleaning both her arms. She continues washing, her face, neck and breasts before slowly working down and cleaning between her legs. ‘You like touching yourself there don't you?’ She ignores his comments as she struggles to wash away the shame from earlier events.

He steps back to the bath and again plunges her head under the water, she grabs the sides of the bath and tries to pull herself back up, she is no where near strong enough to fight him so she grabs his arms and digs her nails into his flesh. He shakes her head under the water, driving the air out of her body, which falls limp; her arms drop back into the water. He drags her out of the tub and lays her on the floor, He places his mouth over hers and holds her knows before gently blowing into her, she begins to choke and coughs up filthy bath water into his mouth. He spits the water back onto her face and reaches round to cuff her hands behind her pulling her shoulders back and making her breasts jut out. Her nipples are hard and she is beginning to shiver as the water evaporates off her smooth skin rapidly.

He kneels in front of her and bends his head down, he begins chewing on and stretching her nipples. He reaches down between her thighs and jams two fingers into her cunt, roughly fucking her with them and rubbing her clitoris with his thumb. ‘Are you enjoying this, you slag?’ He says.

‘Get off me!’ she shouts. He responds by pushing another finger into her, then another, opening her up and stretching her.

‘This, my dear, is just a warm up.’

‘Stop it, please,’ she begs.

‘I know you love this, I know what kind of girl you are.’

‘You have absolutely no idea who I am and what I love.’

He pushes her up against the cold tiled wall of the bathroom face first, hard against the tiles. He kicks her legs apart, his fingers still invading her cunt, which feels stretched and sore. He holds her face to the wall with his left arm as his right hand slowly leaves her cunt and moves slowly to her arsehole. ‘Tell me what you love then, slag.’ He says as his finger traces around her arsehole.

‘Never,’ she says.

‘I think you’ll tell me. Now, how many fingers do you think your arse can take?’ he says as he slowly slides one finger into her rectum.

‘Oh my god!’ she cries.

‘One, two, three, maybe four? What do you think?’ he continues as he slides a second finger in.

‘Oh no, please stop,’ she cries.

‘All you have to do is tell me what you love and I’ll stop.’

‘No!’ she shouts as she struggles against him. He pushes her back against the walls and pushes a third finger into her.

‘Tell me you fucking whore. What do you love?’

‘Oh fuck, stop it. Ok, ok, I’ll tell you. I love being fucked from behind like a bitch. Are you fucking happy now?’

‘Hmmm, no, I don’t think I believe you, my dear, I think you have a darker secret than that to tell me.’

‘I don’t think any answer I could give would be good enough for you.’

‘We’ll see.’ He says as his hand moves up her body and rum smoothly over her breasts.

‘Why don’t you just leave me alone?’ she asks him.

‘Because I like torturing dirty little sluts like you, it really turns me on.’ He says as he drags her out of the bathroom and back downstairs, they turn a corner and go down another staircase into the cellar. It is cold and damp in the cellar, the walls are festooned with chains and more hang from the ceiling with collars and cuffs attached. He chains her up with her hands above her head and between her ankles her fixes a three foot long spreader bar, he walks around her with his hands and eyes roving over her exposed body. With all the dirt washed away the bruises covering her body are much more clearly defined, beautiful shades of purple adorning her flesh. With her legs splayed her glistening cunt is displayed and her juices are beginning to trickle slowly out, flowing gently down the inside of her thigh.

‘You fucking slut, you love this treatment, don’t you? Look at the state of you, so wet.’ He slips a single finger into your cunt and looks her straight in the eye. ‘You’re red hot, you fucking love it, you're dripping wet, you’re cunt is so cock hungry. You can tell me whatever you like, you whore, but your cunt betrays you, It’s begging for attention. You’re just a filthy pervert, a dirty little pain slut.’ He removes his finger and holds it in front of her ‘Look how wet you are, taste it.’ Then he pushed his finger into her mouth. ‘Maybe you need a little more persuasion.’

He goes to a cabinet on the wall and returns with a box; he opens it and removes some kind of electrical item from it. ‘This is called a violet wand, it’s a fabulous invention.’ He says as he strokes it over her breasts tickling her nipples, he slowly moves it down to her side, suddenly a blue spark jumps from the end of the device to her skin, the pain is intense making her shudder.

‘Fuck me!’ she screams out as he moves it across her stomach making her whole body tense from the pain. He moves round behind her and holds the wand to her arse.

‘So, slut, what is your deepest darkest desire, the one that you’re most ashamed of?’

‘I already told you that’ she says and a jolt of electricity burns through her body making her cry out.

‘I don’t think so, I think you lied.’ He moves the violet wand between her thighs and runs it gently up and down. ‘So, are you going to tell me the truth?’

‘Please don’t, I’ll tell you.’

‘Go ahead then,’ he say as he moves it up to her cunt, ‘I’m waiting.’

‘Ok, it’s . . . it’s this, it’s being bound and tortured my man I absolutely despise, this is it! So now that you know you can stop playing these stupid games with me.’

‘Hmmm, interesting, are you sure that was the truth?’

‘Yes, I swear it, now please stop.’

He puts his hand between her legs again and on feeling how wet she is now he knows that she is telling the truth this time. He slid his fingers into her cunt again, moving them in and out of her, fucking her soaking pussy. ‘Please, stop it, oh god please’

He worms his fingers around inside her, watching her reactions as she writhes.

He lays her on her back and places the violet wand on the floor next to her, he straddles her and takes his cock out of his trousers then he holds it in front of her face. ‘Suck my cock, you filthy whore.’ He says as he pushes his cock into her mouth, she opens up willingly for him, taking his hard cock into her mouth, licking it, swirling her tongue round the head and sucking hungrily. She gently caresses his balls with her hand as she struggles to take all of him into her mouth; she feels the head of his cock against the back of her throat. She can taste his semen, which only serves to make her want more.

He pulls away from her and lays down on top of her, pinning her to the floor, the cold flag stones pressing hard against her back. He pushes his cock deep into her, hard and fast, expecting her to complain but to his surprise she cried out in rapture ‘oh please, oh yes, fuck me,’

‘Are you sure, slut?’ he says, looking down at her as victory fills his eyes, ‘You’re begging me to fuck you, now.’

‘Yes,’ she replies confidently, ‘you win, you were right all along. I am a slut and need to be fucked.’

He pins her down, pulling her hair; he reaches over and picks up the violet wand again. He holds it to her breast and presses the button sending an intense burning jolt straight to her flesh, she screams as he continues to send juddering pain through her. She struggles to catch her breath before defiantly yelling at him ‘I can take whatever you can dish out.’ Another jolt causes the same juddering pain to flood through her again, tears stream down her face, he leans forward and gently licks them away.

‘Anything I can dish out, hmmm, well let’s see.’ He says as he slides his cock slowly out of her. ‘On your knees, bitch!’

She does as he orders and before she can do anything else he cuffs her wrists again and connects her ankles to restraints on the floor. He rubs the head of his cock over her anus before saying ‘and now you whore, I’m going to fuck you up the arse like the bitch you are.’

‘Oh please, don’t,’ she begs as she feels his cock getting harder behind her.

‘You want this, slut, you know you do.’

‘I don't, please stop,’ she pleads.

‘I know you do, my dear. You cannot hide it, your body will always betray you.’ He informs her as he slowly begins to slide his cock into her anus, opening it up and making her groan.

‘Oh god, no, please don't,’ she continues as he nudges his hard cock into her a little farther, savouring every moment, loving the feeling as his cock penetrates her and he reinforces his control over her. He listens intently as she begs him to stop, her body quivering beneath him in both fear and excitement. She can feel him stretching her, filling her most intimate space and again she appeals to him to stop.

He pulls back a little and says ‘Why should I stop? Because it’s hurting you?’ She nods and then gasps as he pushes hard into her, ‘have you forgotten the effect that hurting you has on me? Silly girl, you should have known better.’ A wicked smile appeared across his face, ‘You hadn’t forgotten, you knew exactly what you were doing to me, you disgusting little pain-slut!’ He rams his cock hard into her arse again and again, fucking her hard and deep with complete abandon, she screams out in a mix of unbearable agony and sheer unadulterated pleasure. ‘I want you to stay with me, I want you as my slave.’ he says.

Without thinking for even a moment she agrees, ‘Oh god, yes!’ and with one last thrust he fills her deeper, letting out a moan and pumping hot semen into her.

He wraps his strong arms around her and kisses her neck gently, ‘You are so beautiful and so easily corrupted, we are going to have a lot of fun together, you and I.’ She smiles at the wicked irony of it all, realizing that she has finally found the man of her darkest dreams in a man she will forever despise.