Haulover Lunchbreak

Story Info
I have some private time with a couple on the beach.
1.4k words
4
40.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful warm day in southern Florida, not a cloud in the sky, a soft breeze coming in off the Atlantic and Haulover beach was full of naked people of every shape size and age. I was just in from the dreary coldness of upstate New York and the first thing I did after taking possesion of my rental car was head for the beach. Now I was nude and soaking in the sun's rays as I surveyed the azure horizon as well as the bare bodies everywhere I turned. People strolled along the water edge, clustered in groups of three or four chatting, or simply lazed about, some sleeping, some reading, some just people watching like me.

I took a walk southward for as far as the markers indicated it was okay to be naked. It's always fun to arrive at that point and bump into walkers heading northward who don't realize just where they're heading. They read the sign and then as they grasp the significance of where they are, along comes a naked guy to within five or six feet of where they've come to a halt, says hi, and then turns around to head back northward.

After heading back I approached the northern boundary where the condo hi-rises begin, an older couple was standing together and as I passed by they both greeted me with a "Good morning" and smiles. I stopped to return the greeting and we exchanged further pleasantries before then proceeding to strike up a conversation.

Their names were Bill and Caroline. He was tall and white haired with a slender build and a chest full of salt and pepper hair. I would guess he was probably in his late sixties or early seventies. Caroline was shorter and appeared to be significantly younger, probably in her late forties or early fifties. She was very fit with small breasts, short cropped hair, smoothly shaven snatch and a freckled complexion. They both were deeply tanned and very comfortable with their nudity.

It turned out that they lived in one of the nearby condos and I was asked if I'd like to join them for lunch and a beer. I replied that that would be delightful before retrieving my towel and clothes from down the beach. We wrapped our towels around ourselves as we headed for the building. Once inside the elevator, Bill punched the button for 17 and Caroline let her towel fall to her waist, again exposing her pert little tits.

Inside their unit, they both dropped their towels completely and I followed suit. Bill headed for the refrigerator and Caroline threw open the sliding doors in the living room to let the breeze in. The space was immense with several sofas and a half dozen chairs. An oversized yoga mat lay spread out in front of the open door which led to a shallow balcony. Caroline knelt down on the mat and began some yoga poses, starting with a salute to the sun and building up to more difficult postures. She was obviously very limber and fit. I watched in amazement as she contorted her body into more and more obscure poses. Some of them were downright erotic with her bent over ass facing upward and her sex peeking proudly out between her cheeks like a succulent piece of fruit begging to be tasted.

Bill had handed me an icy longneck and the two of us sipped as we watched. I realized that I was beginning to get hard and stealing a sidelong glance I noticed that not only so was Bill, but he was stroking himself as well.

Just about then, Caroline paused from her routine to pop over to us. She looked at me and asked if she could have a sip. I extended my arm, she took the beer, then proceeded to guzzle half the bottle then set it down on a nearby table. Grabbing my hand she led me over to the mat before sinking to her knees and suddenly my cock was in her mouth.

Her hands gripped my thighs, then fondled my asscheeks before gently squeezing my balls. Popping my cock out of her mouth she held it out the way as she licked them. Keeping one hand on my shaft she dropped the other to her pussy and began playing with herself as she returned to sucking away on my tool. She started humming softly as she did all this. I can't remember the last time I'd had a genuine hummer and this felt wonderful.

I glanced at Bill and he was still standing there with a smile on his face, beer in one hand and the other still stroking away on his dick. Caroline stopped sucking on me and spun round onto her front, positioning her chest on the mat and her ass up in the air. Again that lovely clam of hers winked at me from between her cheeks, but this time instead of merely teasing, it was inviting me to visit. I positioned myself and slowly shoved my shaft into the slit. I watched as the entire length disappeared inside her then began a slow steady pumping action in and out, in and out. It was tight, hot and juicy in there and got even more so as she squeezed her thighs together. My feet were firmly planted on the mat to either side of her legs. I grasped her hips lightly, and I was pumping away like a mechanical fuck machine.

We continued like that for a while before she indicated she wanted to change position. This time I was on my back and she lowered herself onto my rigid fuckpole, then took over all the work, bouncing up and down, leveraging herself with her thigh muscles. It was amazing how fast she was able to pump away like that. Her tits were so small and taut that they barely bounced at all, but as they did it was like a rapid-fire shiver. She spun around at one point and fucked me reverse cowgirl, albeit at a somewhat slower pace.

When she grew tired of that position she climbed off and lay with her back on the mat then brought her legs up and back, placing her feet alongside her head, in the process lifting her ass up off the mat with her cunt stretched wide open, ready for drilling. I stood again, then leaned forward and stuffed my cock into her juicy receptacle. I leaned over and placed a hand alongside each of her feet, putting me in a push-up posture as I rammed away until I could stand it no more and emptied my load of manjuice into her quim.

After I extricated myself from our position I could see for an instant the pool of creamy white cum in her gaping pink hole before she jumped up and it began oozing out and dribbling down the inside of her thighs. She excused herself then disappeared. Bill handed me a damp towel and a fresh beer.

As I mopped off my dick and quenched the thirst that I'd built up, he explained that he had retired about a year earlier. As they were ticking off the things on their bucket lists, Caroline had surprised him by saying that she wanted to "fuck a fresh cock every day for the rest of her life". At first he had been a little taken aback, but he admitted that he had "robbed the cradle" and that she had been a faithful wife as far as he was aware. She had borne him three sons who were taking over the business he had started, allowing them to retire. "Besides," he said "I kinda like watching her perform like she just did".

When I asked why they had chosen me he explained that Caroline preferred men with shaved balls and that she had checked me out on the beach. Just then she reappeared and again stole half my beer. This time instead of pulling me to the mat, she squatted in front of Bill and proceeded to suck him off right in front of me. By the time he blew his wad in her mouth I was again hard as a rock and after another big gulp of beer she did likewise for me.

I've seen them a couple times since on Haulover, but haven't been invited back to their condo again. Guess she's serious about having a different man every day.