Haunted

Story Info
A lucky lover gets an unexpected visitor.
1.2k words
4.14
27.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brisk autumn night. Leaves rustle in the wind. The jagged edges of tree limbs are illuminated in the bright moonlight. The curtain sways from the open window. She lays there, on her back. Missing her love. Wishing he was there. To hold her, to feel her, to take her. Trapped in mid sleep, she's in between worlds. Sensing her love nearby, she cracks an eye open. Nothing there. She utters a sigh and tries to allow sleep to claim her, hopeful that she at least gets taken in her dreams.

Her nipples stand at attention. There's that feeling again. Someone's there, but not. The dark room is empty, except for her personal effects adorning her chamber, lit a glow in dim blue moonlight. But this time she cannot shake that feeling. Scanning the shadows, she still sees nothing. But she knows, her lover is near.

She relaxes in her bed. Brushing restricting clothing aside. Allowing for easier access. Temptation too great, claiming her. She brushes her hand over her breasts. Her nipples catching her attention. She so requires plenty of attention. She massages them, playfully. Taking each to her lips. Her other hand rushes down in between her legs, slipping beneath leopard panties. Fingering clit, getting wet, producing sweat. Her hot breathing echoes in her cold room. Tightening her grip on her tit, her fingers increase their violation of her cunt. Her body arches and her hand is drenched just like that.

Her body falls limp, sweaty and now cold from the autumn breeze invading her room. She licks the lovely juices from her fingers. Too lazy; tired rather; to shut the window, she just pulls the covers up to her neck, hoping that she gets taken by lustful dreams before the sun rises. She's in so dire need of it. So in dire need of her love.

She slinks away into dream.

The wind blows more furious. A mist enters her chamber. Fog, unreal. Collects at the foot of her bed. Then her covers are slowly slipped away. An ethereal breath is heard, in dream. She moans. Cold claiming her. Her nipples beneath her white top once again standing erect. The sheet passes her tummy, cold air making her squirm. Now sliding over her animal skinned sex, still wet from earlier. Down her bare white legs building speed and finally off her plump toes. Her bare feet suddenly shifting searching for warmth.

They don't search for long.

A warm breath glides across her feet, relaxing her toes. Making love to each. She could swear she could feel lips and tongue blessing each little piggy. Along the balls of her feet, up her arch, around her ankles. The last makes her shudder, but she still does not wake. She doesn't want to. Heat rising up her bare legs, along her knees, fingers tickling her calves, caressing her thighs. Her sex becoming wetter. Drenched, drowning. Feeling a warmth that could only be one thing. There's a stillness in the air. Her breathing quickens. A cold fog forming over her from her breath. Then her breath is held. Waiting.

Her legs are suddenly spread open with an incredible force, unexpectedly shocking her from her sleep. There her legs remain, open, primed and ready. Her arms are to her side above her head. Unable to move. Feeling such an incredible warmth. She feels her womanhood being probed, rubbed, a familiar hot breath caressing her. She begins to leak more lust. She feels something enter her, slithering, deep. Her panties are not even moved. She's being penetrated through them. She can barely hear an ghostly ethereal breath. Her pulse quickens.

Her pelvis is suddenly lifted off the bed. Something enters with vigor. All to real, it threatens to split her in two. Her legs flail in the air. She's being violated by something very strong. No, seduced. And she loves it. She has never felt anything so pure. What lust really is, what lust should be. She cries out with each trust. The entity burrowing deeper still. Slight discomfort giving in to further pleasure.

"...take me..." she utters.

Her breasts are being fondled. They've been fondled enough times; by herself in the very least; to know what it feels like. Her hands remain prone, her pelvis continues to be thrusted, her nipples are now being sucked. She sways her head to and fro enjoying this moment of forbidden ecstasy. Moaning, louder and louder and louder still. Her climax peaks. Singing her carnal song, she jumps right into the next verse. She's being taken, ravaged, lusted. Her multi D breasts dance to her lyrics.

Her body bounces. She's totally out of control. Her body quivering, climaxing, twitching with each and every orgasm. Writhing with passion, like being possessed. Taken by another. Being filled like never before. Her clit vibrating, her cunt barraged, her spot being hit every single time. Her entire womanhood being consumed by this... force. She screams. She feels just about to explode, literally. Being completely filled to capacity, and beyond. Her internal organs shifting, realigning. Her cervix being punished, her pussy curving to his dick. His seed setting her insides ablaze. Empty screams now escape her horse throat. No saliva left.

Being taken over. Lifted and twisted. Turned on her stomach and taken from behind. Unbelievable, filling her even more than before. Her eyes roll in her head. Her dark hair is pulled back, forcing her to utter a breathless yelp. Her massive mounds swaying beneath. Pounding, thrusting, her body quivers and collapses. Back on on her back, her legs reach the stratosphere, almost folded in two. Being crushed under her own weight, and that of another. Piledriven into her battered mattress. Her own breasts beating her own face. Now a forceful hand on her throat, squeezing. Automatically, she strains out a breathless response.

"...I'm yours...all yours..."

Grip tightens even more.

"...this pussy is yours!" she exclaims "...this is your pussy!"

As if satisfied with her answer, the ghostly grip eases, if just a bit. She fires a load with such a force that it escapes her panties and shoots heaven bound. She could feel several droplets rain back down on her from above. So fucking hot, she thinks.

Totally the property of another, to be done with as he pleases. Totally under his mercy. She cums again. Her body completely engulfed by such a warmth. His seed implanted deep inside of her. Her body lies still. Catching life giving breath. Feeling that same hot breath on her neck. Caressing, loving. Then a pressure on her lips. A tear inexplicably falls from her eye.

"...ssssshhhhh..." she could barely make out originating out of thin air.

Then. The mist dissipates. She's alone. A dream? She can move again. All just a dream? Moving makes her realize just how soaked her bed is. It wasn't a dream. Body aching, head spinning, sun rising. She takes her place back on the soiled bed. She smiles, knowing that was her ghostly lover, paying her a visit. She bathes in her thoughts; fingering the tip of her pillow; hand resting over the life now in her womb; with only one thing left to say to her nightly visitor.

".....again..."