Haunted by the Past Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom stared at her as he slammed into her. He growled as he gritted his teeth, trying to hold off just long enough to bring her to orgasm once more before he let go.

Lynda wailed loudly. Her back arched and she clamped her legs around his thighs as her climax peaked. She throbbed on his flesh as he came. He arched his back as well, his cock buried deeply as he pumped his potent seed inside her. He groaned loudly with his head thrown back and his eyes closed.

Please, God...let her get pregnant...

As their pleasure subsided, Tom looked down at her. He grinned as they breathed heavily. "Good. I hope you do get pregnant. Then you have no choice but to marry me!"

She smiled at him beautifully. He kissed her again...

Please, God, give me a second chance...

Charles and Diana were in the kitchen when they heard Lynda wail and Tom groan loudly. They looked at each other and laughed.

Diana said, "It's about fuckin' time! Maybe now they'll get cleaned up and come out here and help us!"

Several minutes later, the guestroom door opened and the hall bathroom door closed. They heard the sound of the bathtub faucet and the shower being turned on.

While Tom and Lynda were in the shower, Barbara and Jon North and Dawn Williams and Rick Estevez arrived for the cookout.

They asked Charles where his new partner was. They were anxious to meet him. They looked as shocked as Charles and Diana had when they'd found them in bed together when Charles told them that Tom was in the shower with Lynda.

Barbara exclaimed, "What the hell are they doing taking a shower together?"

Diana laughed. "I guess they needed to clean up! They've been making love for over an hour!"

Dawn shrieked, "How the hell did that happen?"

Everyone had a good laugh when they heard the story.

Charles commented, "I swear...we are the most bizarre group of friends! All of us fell in love with our mates the day we met them! With the exception of Dawn and Rick—they were a little slower. It took them until they saw each other again a week later! And they're waiting until they're married to have sex... how quaint! Barbara and Jon waited until the end of the day they met. Diana and I managed to wait a couple hours! But Tom and Lynda get the prize...they went at it the moment they saw each other! Boy, I sure hope Lynda's background check goes through quickly!"

Everyone busted out laughing just as Tom and Lynda walked into the kitchen. They were standing in the doorway with their arms around each other and amused looks on their faces. Everyone quieted for a moment as Tom said, "Yeah, I hope her background check goes through quickly, too, because I may have just knocked her up!"

Lynda exclaimed, "TOM!!!" Her face reddened as he hugged her to him and laughed with everyone else. Then Lynda laughed as well.

Good Lord! They all know what you were just doing... Why should that comment embarrass you...

Charles said gently, "I knew you'd been struggling with your feelings, Lynda. When I met Tom, I knew that he'd been hoping for a long time to find love. And he'd been looking for almost the exact same type of woman as Diana. I knew I had to get the two of you together. I had a gut feeling that you two would be perfect for each other. But I hadn't expected you guys to figure it out this quickly!"

Tom and Lynda both looked at Charles and Diana. "Thanks...we owe you!"

Lynda went to Charles and hugged him. He said, "I'm glad things worked out. You deserve to be happy!"

Tom hugged Diana and she told him, "You better take care of my best friend or I'll make your life miserable!"

Tom laughed. When he released her, he saw the serious look on her face.

Whoa... you really mean that! And I have a feeling that you would somehow figure out a way to follow through on that threat...

He said sincerely, "You have nothing to worry about. I'd die before I'd let anything happen to Lynda."

She heard him. She exclaimed almost in tears, "Don't say anything like that! Don't you dare die on me!"

I couldn't bear to go through what Barbara did...

Tom immediately enfolded her in his arms. She clung to him, trembling slightly. He said softly in his deep, sexy voice, "It's OK, sweetheart. I just meant that as an expression so Diana would know how serious I am about my feelings for you. I don't plan to die for a good long while... especially now that I've found you! I've already been through some of the most dangerous situations a man can face and I'm still alive! I love you, Lynda, and I won't leave you...I promise!"

Lynda slowly released him. She winced. "I'm sorry for acting and saying something so silly!"

Tom kissed her gently. "I don't think it's silly at all—it just lets me know how much you love and care about me already."

Lynda smiled and whispered, "I had no idea it could happen so fast, but I already love you desperately and it would devastate me to lose you now!"

Tom hugged her again.I know how you feel, sweetheart...

Everyone else started saying, "OK, OK!" "Break it up you two!" "This is supposed to be a party!" "Let's get everything outside!" "We're wasting a beautiful day!"

The women carried trays and bowls of food out to the patio to put on the picnic table while the men started the grille. They stood around talking while they cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and drank beers. The women went inside and made a pitcher of lime daiquiris. They chatted with each other as they lounged in their bathing suits on the other side of the pool while they sipped their drinks with straws.

The women looked across the pool at their men standing around the barbecue grille talking and laughing. They all noticed what a handsome group of men they were.

Diana looked at Lynda. "I fully understand why you fell for Tom so fast. He and Charles look so much alike, and their bodies look almost identical!"

Lynda replied, "Well, they're not quite identical. Charles has a slightly larger cock, but Tom's is more than adequate for me!"

Barbara and Dawn gasped and Barbara asked, "How would you know that, Lynda?"

Lynda and Diana glanced at each other and chuckled. Diana said, "It's a long story. We'll tell you later!"

Then she said, "I like Jon's and Rick's eyes. They always look like they're trying to coax you into bed!"

Lynda added, "Yeah, I like their eyes, too. But I prefer a man with more hair on his chest!" Diana agreed with her.

Barbara replied, "Oh, but I just love to kiss and lick all over Jon's chest, and I wouldn't like running my tongue through a bunch of hair!" She grimaced. Dawn agreed with her.

Diana almost said that she remembered what that was like when she'd kissed and licked John Wayne's body; the big man had very little hair on his chest as well. She bit her tongue.

You've never told them about him... keep your big mouth shut...

Then Diana commented to Barbara, "I couldn't help but notice the bulge in Jon's shorts. How much bigger does his dick get when he's hard?"

Barbara giggled. "Well, it doesn't get too much longer, but it definitely gets thicker!" She made a gesture with her hand to show how she couldn't close her fingers around him.

Lynda and Dawn gasped and giggled. Diana had to bite her tongue again.

Then Dawn chimed in, "Rick's cock is pretty thick, too, but not quite that big!"

The women all looked at her with their eyebrows raised.

Diana asked, "How do you know that? We thought you two were waiting until you get married to have sex!!"

Dawn rolled her eyes. "He won't fuck me until we're married! It doesn't mean we're not indulging in all sorts of other pleasures!"

They all giggled again.

Barbara and Dawn smiled slyly at each other and looked at Diana and Lynda. Barbara said, "We think Charles' and Tom's mustaches are very sexy! Do they feel good between your legs?"

Diana and Lynda looked at each other and grinned. They both looked back and Dawn and Barbara and said, "Ohhhh, Yes!" at the same time.

All the women busted out laughing!

The men looked across the pool at their women. They knew what they were doing. They just looked at each other, shook their heads and laughed quietly.

Then Charles said, "I don't know about you guys, but does it bother the rest of you that your wife or fiancée probably knows how big each of our dicks are and how long we can last during sex?"

Rick glanced at each of them and asked, "Do you really think they share that much with each other?"

Charles and Jon looked at each other and chuckled. "Yes!" they said at the same time.

Charles added, "You know... maybe we should do the same thing. Talk about them... tell intimate secrets and then look at them and chuckle... and see how they like it!"

Jon said, "OK, yeah. Let me see... Oh! Barbara has very sensitive breasts! I can make her come in less than a minute just by sucking her nipples!" The men's eyebrows went up. They all glanced at Barbara appreciatively, and then at her perky breasts. They chuckled.

Tom said quietly, "Lynda can suck my cock into her throat."

There was a quiet chorus of "Ohhhh, man!"

They all swiveled around to look at Lynda with their eyes wide and grinning wolfishly. The women had stopped talking and were staring at them with confused looks on their faces. They turned back around and chuckled again.

Rick said, "Even though I've told Dawn I won't fuck her until we're married, I'm having a hard time keeping her from attacking me! I can't keep her hands out of my pants... but she strokes my dick fantastically!" He ended with a bright, sexy grin.

Charles added, "Yeah, Diana loves stroking me, too, and she's very good at it! She does it for me whenever and wherever I ask her to!"

The men chuckled and turned around to grin at Dawn and Diana. They all waggled their eyebrows at them. The women were staring at them with their eyes narrowed.

Charles yelled across to them, "Look...if you ladies will stop sitting over there and telling each other how big our dicks are, we'll stop telling each other what kinds of things we do to make you ladies come or how you can't keep your hands or mouths off our cocks! Deal?!!!"

The women all looked at each other and busted out laughing. They chorused, "No Deal!"

Diana commented, "You can talk about us all you want! It's only fair because we compare notes all the time!"

The women knew full well that the men would never tell each other every intimate detail of their sex lives. Men just don't do that!

Charles said quietly, "Shit, guys...sorry that didn't work! I keep forgetting how smart my wife is! She knew that whatever we might have said to try and make them uncomfortable wouldn't work! They know that we're not going to stand around sharing intimate details about them with each other! No matter how much they do!"

Then Rick and Jon looked at Tom. "So, Lynda can really do that?" "Damn...how does it feel?"

Charles looked at him curiously.

Tom blushed slightly and chuckled softly. He said quietly, "It feels reeaaally good! She's the first woman I ever came across who could do that. If I hadn't fallen in love with her the second I saw her, that would've done it for me! I've always had a weakness for tall, dark haired beauties with long, shapely legs—that love to suck a man's cock!"

Charles managed to keep his mouth shut.Damn, now I wish she hadn't stopped that night...I would like to have found out what that felt like myself! You shouldn't be fantasizing about Lynda any more... she and Tom belong together...

He looked around the group and said, "Ok, guys! Enough of this! I don't need to know any more about your sex lives! After what my wife has been through, I'm not about to share any more intimate details about her with you!"

She's just started to come back to me. I'm not about to risk hurting her...

Tom frowned as he asked Charles, "What happened to Diana?" His face registered his shock when Charles told him she'd been raped a couple months before.

He looked over at her. She was laughing with the other women like she hadn't a care in the world. He said sincerely, "I'm so sorry. That must've been awful for both of you. Diana must be a very strong woman to have survived it and recovered so quickly."

Charles glanced at Tom and then looked at Diana. He said quietly, "She's not as strong as she looks. She's very vulnerable...she just hates to admit it. Excuse me while I go get another platter. Here, Tom... take over the grille for me."

As Charles headed into the house, Jon quietly told Tom about Diana's fragile recovery and her inability to talk about it. "Only Rick and I know what happened to her because we were involved at the beginning of the investigation."

Tom frowned harder. "How bad was it?"

Rick explained the general circumstances of her attack. Then he added, "The thing that surprised me when I arrived on the scene was that she was being cared for by John Wayne and Ward Bond! They're good friends of hers!"

Tom did a double take at Rick. He shook his head and then looked over at Diana.

Charles returned with a platter for the cooked burgers and hotdogs. Tom started pulling them off the grille. He glanced at Charles and asked, "Your wife knows John Wayne and Ward Bond?"

Oh, shit... How did that come up?!! I might as well get this off my chest while I'm in a good mood...

Charles shrugged offhandedly. "Oh... yeah. Well, Ward's a good friend to both of us now since we ran into him and his wife on our honeymoon in Vegas. And Diana had an affair with The Duke over two years ago... just a weekend thing. He came to see her again at the hospital after she was attacked, and I know they still love each other. He'd wanted Diana to marry him, but they wouldn't have been good for each other, so they parted. But he was the one who convinced her she deserved someone like me so... I'll be forever grateful to The Duke for that."

The men were staring at him skeptically. He tried to finish the explanation so they'd believe him... and then he went way further than he intended to... Anger and jealousy started pouring out of him before he could stop.

"Yeah, I didn't believe it when she first told me about it, either. But Ward confirmed it was true. However, Diana thinks that I still don't believe it, so don't let on to her that I know. She asked me never to ask her for any details about that weekend. So you know what that means, right? It means he must've been a damn good lover...and I also know that he has an impressive dick even though she doesn't want me to know that, either—and frankly...I don't want to think about it! I'm sorry I even brought it up...Oh, God... Let's just drop the subject, OK?" he gritted through his teeth.

He forcefully set the platter in his hands on the picnic table. Charles closed his eyes, took a couple deep breaths and clenched his fists. He tried to erase the images of John Wayne making love to his wife from his mind.

If I could just make myself believe that they did nothing but fuck like animals that weekend, it would be a lot easier for me...

Images of Diana staring at The Duke the way she looks at him when he makes love to her bothered Charles way worse than picturing them going at each other like animals! But Diana had told him she loved Wayne and always would, so those images would always be there...

I have to figure out how to deal with them...

Boy...I can't even imagine how insecure I'd feel to know something like that...

The other men could see he was telling the truth. They assured Charles that they wouldn't say anything to Diana, but it was too late...

12