Haunted by the Past Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom said, "What is with you women? Are you always this horny? You all act and talk like you're starving for sex when we know damn well you're getting plenty of it!"

The women laughed harder. The men just looked at them in confusion.

Diana explained as she moved toward Charles. "Yes, Tom, we are always this horny because we are sexual "addicts"—we are sexually addicted to the men we love. I am addicted to Charles and I have to have a fix at least once a day! Isn't that right, sexy man?"

Charles looked slightly embarrassed. "I told you I could get her to stroke my cock anytime, anywhere... and she's usually the one begging me to let her do it! Why would I say no?"

Dawn moved to Rick. "And I am addicted to this handsome, sexy man who is driving me crazy because he won't fuck me until we're married! But he's letting me feed my habit in other ways! Now... if I could just get him to talk dirty to me in Spanish!"

"Difundir tus piernas para que mi lengua, mi hermosa mujer!"

"Ohhh...!!!" Dawn moaned and jumped on Rick. She wrapped herself around him as she kissed him fiercely, almost knocking him over.

Everybody laughed.Wonder what he said...

Barbara wrapped her arms around Jon's waist and looked up at him. "I'm addicted to this man because he's the first man that I fell in love and lust with at the same time! I feared I would never be able to find another man that I could lust for as much as Tony... until I met Jon. I sometimes wonder if he's a reincarnation of Tony, but they look nothing alike... and Jon is more well endowed!"

Jon closed his eyes for a moment. He reddened slightly and then grinned. "So that's why you married me... because of Mr. Big!" He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Mr. Big is getting bigger! How can we take care of this big problem?"

Barbara leaned back and smiled at him, pressing her crotch against him to feel his thick, hard shaft. She looked at Diana and Charles. "Mind if we borrow one of your guestrooms for a little while? We have a 'big problem' that we need to take care of!"

Jon groaned in both desire and embarrassment.

Everyone else chuckled as Charles said, "Sure... no problem... go right ahead. You'll have to take the second room down the hall on the left. Lynda and Tom already claimed the first one!"

Barbara and Jon got out of the pool, dried off and wrapped their towels around them and went into the house.

Lynda moved up to Tom. "And even though I just got a fix from you a few hours ago, I came down fast. I got jealous when you were eyeing Diana's breasts as we were playing chicken!"

She looked at Diana and Charles and said earnestly, "I know I told you guys I was really sorry for what happened that night. But now I think I really understand how you must've felt, Diana, and I am truly sorry and grateful that you forgave me! I wish it hadn't happened!"

Tom saw how upset Lynda was. He asked her what was wrong; she told him she'd explain it to him as soon as they were alone. Lynda and Tom got out of the pool, wrapped themselves in towels and went into the house.

Charles and Diana looked across the pool at Dawn and Rick. They were backed into a corner, kissing fiercely.

Charles asked them, "You won't think we're bad hosts if we retire to our room for a while, will you?" He and Diana chuckled quietly when both Rick and Dawn raised one of their hands out of the water and waved to them without even breaking their kiss.

Charles lifted himself out onto the side of the pool and helped Diana climb out. They hadn't brought towels out for themselves. They walked to the sliding screen door off the patio that led directly into their bedroom. They opened it and stepped just inside on a rug. They lowered the blind, removed their wet swimsuits and tossed them back out onto the patio. Then they walked into their bathroom to dry off.

There are three other couples at our house, all about to have sex! I hope no one else we know drops by anytime soon...

They looked at each other. Diana reached down and stroked Charles. She backed toward their bed, pulling him with her by his hard cock. Even though they had resumed having sex, Diana hadn't allowed Charles to take her from behind yet.

I still feel squeamish about it...

And she hadn't yet resumed her normal monthly cycle. He'd come inside her the first time they made love after her attack. They were keeping their fingers crossed that she wasn't pregnant. But if so, they would take it as a sign that it was the right time to start their family.

When they got to their bed, Diana stopped and stared at Charles. "I want to lean over the side and have you try to take me from behind. I want to see if I can handle it without being afraid."

You're finally opening up to me about the attack... Charles hesitated, then he asked her, "Why would you feel afraid?"

Diana closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "That bastard took me from behind while I was bent over the edge of my desk. I don't remember most of it, but I do remember feeling him leaning over me and poking painfully at me just before I passed out. I still feel sick when I remember it sometimes, and I want to make sure that doesn't happen with you!" She opened her eyes and looked at him.

Charles asked, "Are you sure you're ready to try that?"

She nodded. He leaned down and kissed her gently for a moment. "Turn around."

When her back was to him, he bent his head down and kissed the right side of her neck and shoulder. She moaned and shivered. Goose bumps formed down her arm and her nipples stood out. He brought his hands up to her breasts and caressed them gently, gradually getting firmer and squeezing her hard nipples.

His cock was wedged between them at the top of her ass. She pressed against him and moaned in pleasure. He moved his right hand down between her legs to probe her gently. She wasn't as wet as she usually was. He stroked her with his fingers. She moaned even louder and squirmed her hips seductively.

When he felt she was ready, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "If you're ready for me, my love, bend over and let me take you."

Diana opened her eyes and twisted her head back to look up at him. The flames of his love and desire for her roared in his burning eyes.

How could I ever think that I would feel afraid with you...

She bent over and lay across the bed with her ass thrust toward him. She said softly, "I trust you, my love. You can take me however you want—I'll never be afraid with you."

Charles moved his hips and positioned his throbbing eight-inch cock at her entrance. He bent over her on the bed leaning on his forearms. He slowly slid all the way into her tight, slick flesh. She groaned deeply in pleasure. He paused for a moment, grinding his hips against her. He rubbed the tip of his cock on that place deep inside her that makes her come so quickly.

She instantly exploded. Her loud moans and hard throbs gradually ebbed.

He panted heavily as he stayed still inside her; he was close to orgasm.

But I can't come inside you without risking pregnancy—if you aren't already. So...now what...

What are you waiting for, sexy man... "What's wrong?" she asked him.

He told her his dilemma.

Oooh...I have an idea! I'll bet you've never heard of this one...

"Move back and let me crawl onto the bed." She turned over onto her back. "Now, climb up over me and straddle my abdomen on your knees."

Charles frowned in confusion, but did as she said.

When he was poised above her, she put her hands on the outsides of her breasts and squeezed them together. "I want you to give me a pearl necklace!"

Charles frowned.What?!! What does that mean, pretty lady? Why are you holding your breasts like that? Ohhh! I get it...

A sexy, lopsided grin curved his mustache. He placed his slick cock in the tunnel created by her generous breasts. He leaned on the head of the bed and thrust slowly—at first—then eagerly. He reveled in this new erotic sight and sensation of stroking his cock on his sexy wife's gorgeous breasts.

Diana stroked her tongue on the tip of his cock each time he thrust toward her chin.

He came, groaning loudly. He gave her a lovely strand of glistening, pearly drops for her neck...

**********

Jon tried to attack Barbara as soon as they shut the door to the guestroom. He pulled the towel off of her and stripped her wet bathing suit from her body. Then he threw the bedspread and top sheet off the bed and pushed her to sit down on the side of it. He was going to tell her to move over and lay back so he could crawl between her legs.

As soon as Barbara sat down, she tugged the towel from his hips, yanked his swimming trunks down and grasped Mr. Big. She licked him all over like a lollipop.

I know how much you love for me to do this...

It made his cock throb even more so that when he first thrusts into her, it feels even better for him.

Jon moaned, "Oh, Barb... you know I love it when you lick me like that! Oh, yeah, pretty girl...you've got Mr. Big even bigger and now I'm throbbing to be inside you! Lie back now and let me and Mr. Big show you how much we love you!"

Jon crawled up over Barbara. He paused to lean down and lick and suck on her tiny, pink, pebbly nipples until she came. He thrust into her in the midst of her orgasm. He stayed buried inside her as he relished the feeling of her tight flesh squeezing his throbbing cock. He watched her beautiful face.

Jon brought Barbara to the heights of passion several times, climaxing with her on the last one... almost two hours after they'd started. She was always amazed with his stamina. She smiled secretly to herself as she held her panting husband.

I swear...you could fuck forever if you wanted to! But I can make you come quickly if I want to...all I have to do is talk dirty to you and you explode after just a minute or two! But I only do that if I know you've had a bad day. I can't stand to see those lines of worry on your face...

Afterward, he'd smile so serenely...all traces of his worries gone. And then he'd make love to her for hours. He would worship her body with his until they were physically drained... They made love like that every chance they got. Luckily, he'd not been assigned any dangerous cases since they'd married.

But it's only a matter of time... Who knows when it might be our last... STOP IT, Barbara...

**********

Tom shut the door to the guestroom they had occupied earlier. Lynda sat on the side of the bed and told him what had almost happened between her and Charles a few weeks before. Tom frowned. He paced back and forth.

How could you have done that? You almost sucked my partner's dick?! Oh, God...

He saw how upset she was. He sat down beside her and asked her gently, "Lynda, why would you do that when you knew it was wrong?"

Lynda started crying quietly, trying to explain all her confusing thoughts and emotions. "I was convinced I was in love with him! And Diana had even told me how deep of a connection they share, especially when they make love. But I had never felt that before... until today...

"I know this is still no excuse, but after Diana was raped, we were all so upset at watching what she was going through. She withdrew from everyone, even Charles... she does that when she's scared and hurt. I could see how much it was hurting Charles, and I honestly only intended to comfort him when I hugged him. But when he responded to me, I lost my senses because I thought he wanted me, too. As soon as I realized he thought I was Diana, my senses returned like a slap in the face and I felt horrible to realize what I'd done!" Lynda cried harder.

Tom put his arms around her and hugged her. "It's OK, Lynda. I understand. And I appreciate that you were honest with me about that incident. If Charles and Diana were able to forgive you, then I won't have a problem with this... as long as it never happens again! Understood?" he asked sternly as he pulled back from her and stared intently into her eyes.

Lynda sobbed softly as she nodded her head. She said hoarsely between sobs, "I need you, Tom! I thought I'd never find a man who would love me back! I told myself after my ex-husband left me that I wouldn't marry any man I was instantly physically attracted to until I got to know them first and was sure we were in love. And look what happened! I didn't have any clue who you were... not even your name! But something in my heart told me that you were my last chance at finding love and that I had to have you!"

Tom cupped his hands on her cheeks. "Your heart was right... I need you, too, and I am in love with you! I never dreamed I'd actually meet another woman who could make me want her and love her the moment I laid eyes on her. But my body, heart and soul left me no choice! I never thought that love at first sight could ever happen twice..." Tom trailed off with a whisper.

He leaned toward Lynda and kissed her gently. He gradually deepened the kiss as they lay back on the bed.

Tom proved to Lynda again how much he loved her. They felt that magical connection of their hearts and souls as their bodies moved together. Afterward, he moved down and laid his head on her lower abdomen like he was listening for something. Lynda asked him what he was doing.

"I'm trying to hear what it sounds like at the moment of conception!"

Lynda laughed softly. "You're crazy!"

Tom looked up at her and said seriously, "Yes, I am... crazy for you. I want to make a baby with you. I don't want to wait for anything. We have to do a background check, but as soon as that's done, we're getting married. I want you as my wife... I want to finally have a home and family."

Wait a second...what did you say earlier...? Lynda asked, "Tom...you said you'd never dreamed that you'd find another woman and that you'd never believed you could fall in love at first sight twice... Who was the first woman?"

Tom closed his eyes and swallowed the lump that was trying to form. He laid his head on her abdomen as he dredged up the painful memories.

"I was a Marine Intelligence officer during the war. I was sent to Okinawa to complete a reconnaissance mission about six months before the planned invasion. I was there for only a few weeks. I was befriended by an Okinawan family who spoke English. I rescued their daughter from some Japanese soldiers who were about to rape her. Her name was Yakira. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her.

"Her family was very grateful to me and helped me to gather a lot of useful information needed for the invasion. I had to complete my mission by getting all of the information back to Central Command, so I had to leave Okinawa. The day before I left, I married Yakira and I promised I would come back for her as soon as possible. That didn't happen until April of 1945, after the main invasion took place.

"I snuck back onto the island and made my way to her family's home near Yonobaru. When I got there, most of her family was dead. But her brother was able to tell me that she had fled to a hiding place we had set up in a cave on the beach. When I got there, Yakira saw me and came out. She was running toward me when a Jap sniper hiding in some nearby rocks shot her in the back before she reached me. I took him out and, luckily, he was the only one in the area."

Tom lifted his head and stared starkly into Lynda's face. "Yakira died in my arms... along with our unborn child."

He continued, "I've needed somewhere to feel safe and loved. The world can be dangerous. I've needed someone else who could remind me that the world can be beautiful, too. Oh, God, Lynda... love me... tell me that you'll be waiting for me... to make love to me every time I come home. And give me another child to love, too..."

He closed his eyes and leaned his head down to kiss her lower abdomen as he cried silently.

Oh, God...of course I'll love you! And I'll give you as many children as you want...

Lynda had started to cry when she saw his pain. Tears had trickled from his eyes as he told her about his long-dead wife and child. She put her hands on his face and urged him to move up and lay his head on her breasts. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. She said softly, "I promise to!"

Tom and Lynda cried a few more tears. She shared his pain and then she renewed his hope...

They made love again...joyously.

She rolled on top of him and rode him as he caressed her breasts. She threw her head backward at the pleasure of his fingers firmly caressing her nipples.

It thrilled him to see her respond so wantonly to his touch.

They groaned loudly as she pounded furiously on him, sending him over the edge.

She wailed as she rocked herself to another powerful climax of her own...

12